All Comments on 'Man Of The House'

by billwells1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Please don't continue.....

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 10 years ago
* *

Asshole doesn't deserve her.

Stick_ManStick_Manalmost 10 years ago

Please do continue! Just tone it down a bit. The winning ingredient for incest stories is love, not rape. He can be persistent and she can be reluctant. But hard core rape is a turn off in this forum, usually.

I love man of the house stories. My suggestion for chapter 2 would be for mom to start dressing more risqué and daughter notice and get horny. You have tons of fodder from there. Good luck!

IronPatriarchIronPatriarchalmost 10 years ago
make her a compete slave

Great start! The mother shouldn't be so resigned and willing yet though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's no way to treat your MOTHER. You Asshole, maybe your sister, but not MOM...............................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fck!! I jst came!😌

Mother fckers! I want my mom to fck meh lyk dat!😍

Lionheart61Lionheart61almost 10 years ago
Interesting

Interesting way to start. I'd like to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*

He rapes his mom and she winds up loving it? if you think this is erotic you need mental assistance right away. The whole thing is a mess, structurally, motivationally, and, worst of all, not erotic at all. You have a right to your subject matter but it is up to you to make the reader suspend his disbelief. You didn't do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is a very good story, however...

This type story should have been placed in the Non Consent/Reluctance section with incest, or Mother/Son tagged to it. I know sometimes it's difficult to decide where a story should be posted. However, any time a story has forcible sex involved, the only way you are going to get a lot of positive responses is to post it there. Most readers who are into Mother Son sex want to seduce the mother, not rape her. Those who are into Non Consent sex will enjoy the story no matter who he is taking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
eat shit and die

before you take a rifle and start shooting everyone in sight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A good story!

Nothing wrong with the story, please take it easy with your comments guys.

The story is good billwells1, its just that it should have been longer with a lot more back ground and more time for the son to take control of his family.

It is true that many of us have been asking the powers that be on the Lit to create an option for adding a sub genre, but they are too arrogant to listen to the readers.

For example, in this case this story would have been IncestTaboo-Reluctance and then the ones who left their comments would not have had their knickers in a twist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You need fucked

Why do people now say this? "I need fucked"? Is it really so difficult to add the words "to be"? Christ this annoys me.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
I fucking lived it

The writing could use a bit of work but loved it just the same. As far as people bitching about rape. Get over it for it's just a story and a true submissive needs to be put in her place. I have done it and like a good sex slave they thanked me after. That last line is completely true! FYI she was a mother and the first punishment was taking a double ended dildo in both holes at the same time while I painfully shoved it in. Did she scream? Yes! Did her son and sister law heard her? Yes. Did she suck my cock many times after on demand? Fuck yeah. That is how the true submissive like it. Don't knock it till you have been with one for it is a lot of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Also commented on Bulletin

I find it hard to believe that she would become a willing submissive while being raped by her son. She goes from being scared to lapping up his cum, hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She was a "stay at home" mom to kids 12 and 9 years old, who are in school all day? No one taught her how to drive and she couldn't figure out how to get lessons and learn? Is she mentally defective? She's young and healthy, sits at home and lets her 22 year old son support her? This story feels like it's set in the '50s.

Besides that, there's a ton of errors of all kinds here. Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rape

Rape is rape....period. Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
too much time

Too much time spent focusing on her imperfections. One sentence would have covered it. Readers are smart enough to figure it out. As Wm. Shakespeare said, "Brevity is the soul of wit".

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 3 years ago

The start of your storyline was good up until the rape scene. Surely he could’ve got his mum by other means if he thought it through. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy603 months ago

Raping his own mother, disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Get out now! Another unfinished story, it's from 2014!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbillwells1@billwells1
I write very amateurish fantasy for my own amusement and hopefully for others. I am strictly a two-fingered typist, so stories take hours to complete and sometimes finish due to cramping, resulting in careless editing and sudden stops. I attempt to present views from bo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES