All Comments on 'Man of the House'

by bound063

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

Cant wait to read more....hopefully SOON!!!

Wicketklown001Wicketklown001over 10 years ago
Why take it to incest?

Ok so it is an incest story. It's also non-consent. Until this site allows for multi-genre posting this is just as good a place as any for it I think. If he posted it in incest people would probably tell him to take it over here since a lot of the incest stories over there involve more consensual sex than non. Arguments could be made either way but the end result is there's no 1 definitive place for a story which fits multiple categories.

As for the story itself, it's not bad though I always find it a bit hard to swallow that a person has a totally normal life with a person and suddenly snaps for no reason and jumps into full on psychopath mode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One question: Why does he hate her so much?

Two questions it seems: Even if she had kink towards incest and rape, no woman would allow that to happen. Period. So why make her so submissive that she is unable to call the cops?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you need reporting to the police for even thinking that

your sick man, get help

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The story wasn't half bad.. should keep at it

To all the hypocritical commentators... you're on a sex site getting off to stories about rape... yet you have a problem with the incest aspect? Why don't you just go buy a Fabio romance novel, and stay off the site so people don't have to listen to your moronic, whiney, hypocritical rants. If you're only into one fetish, and can't tolerate the others... you SHOULDN'T BE HERE. So, shut the fuck up.

user110user110almost 8 years ago
liar

you havent continued shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn dude! You can't start a story then just let it go. Finish it please? And for all you people who thinks this type of story sucks Fuck off u don't belong here go to the romance section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely LOVED it.more boys should tape their mothers. Like the others here I want to hear more please. Let us know how he conquers her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I just don't understand how this is it? No more? Can't think of an ending? Come on finish already

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WOW this made me cum 3 times thinking of a nice mom being a fuck toy so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous