All Comments on 'Man Up Bro!'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
edhcvhedhcvhover 14 years ago
copy/paste? Hot

did you copy and paste the story twice? sequel please

iMAnympho81iMAnympho81over 14 years ago
Very HOT!

Very hot story!! Keep writing. Made me wet!

DraylinDraylinover 14 years ago
Meh

This story is ok, but it's short and inconsistant. You called her "raven haired" in the first paragraph then called her "dirty blonde" a short time later, which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's a rape story

Therefore in the wrong category. Writing it twice didn't make it any better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wanna be writer

learn to put your sick rape stories in the proper catagory or stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Horrible spelling and grammar

"where she'd groan tall " - If you don't know the difference between groan and grown you have no business trying to write and submit stories to this site.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 14 years ago
The story was hot!

First of all, to all of the comments that the story was a "rape", SHE SEDUCED HIM! Just because he held her against the wall, that does not make it rape! What would make it rape is if she had not wanted him to do it! If you had read the story, it says that she had already determined that she was going to seduce him. She called him a wimp to piss him off and prove his manhood. He did, and SHE was the one who was already talking about "next time". Besides, there ARE couples out there who "get off" on staged rape. Boyfriends and girlfriends go out on the town to a bar, act like they've never met before, get a hotel room or go back to their own place, then play-act their "rape" scene. Hell, some married couples even find strangers to "rape" their partners while they watch. The man might tie up and blindfold his wife, invite someone over who the woman can't see, and let the man OR WOMAN have their way with his wife until she is exhausted. Not everyone is in a straight, missionary only, cum in my pussy or down my throat only relationship! If this should be a "rape" story, then where would you suggest the story be placed if they were two brothers and not brother and sister? The "non-consent/rape" category, the "incest/taboo" category, the "gay male" category, or the "anal" category? The truth is, most stories can cross over into other categories and still fit correctly. Until Literotica finds a way to make the stories accessible in multiple categories (which would mean that some people would abuse the ability and cross post it to "all categories" just to get their stories read by more people), then you will all have to deal with some occasional crossover. It was brother and sister, so incest is a proper category.

Second, this story has FAR LESS errors than most on the site. The hair color was one that was obvious and there were some spelling errors, but unless you can't follow the story because of the incredibly vast number of errors it contains, there is no reason to dump someone's score to zero. If professional journalists in major newspapers can completely botch spelling, then give amateur authors SOME leeway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Poorly done

This was truly a poorly done story. There are many spelling and grammar mistakes not to mention the inconsistencies like saying at one point that the girl was raven haired then saying she was blond at another. And writing it twice only makes it twice as bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
agree.... =)

the grammar is horrible...,

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
rape

it was to a rape story she said stop and he didn't that makes it rape by any laws therefore in the wrong catagory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent story

The only confusion i had was that there was 2 of it?

And to all of you idiots who call it a rape story, it isn't, if it was there would have been more struggling, and she wouldn't have already predetermined that she was going to seduce him, and then after words that it was gonna happen again. THUS it is NOT a rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You need to read your work!

Lisa in the first paragraph has raven hair and in the twelth paragraph she has dirty blonde hair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
repeat

why did it repeat instead of contiuing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

How did she go from raven haired, when he first came in to dirty blond when she followed him into the kitchen? You guys fuck up your own stories with stupid mistakes like that.

IncantationsIncantationsover 10 years ago

Did you mean to copy the whole story and repeat it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no good

not a man,bad story,stop writing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kwitcherbellyachin'

All the belly-aching about the small stuff reminds me of an old farm-hand saying: "Some people would complain if you hung 'em with a new rope."

I would have to say, though, that repeating the whole story left me bewildered. Did you have a genuine continuation? (I hope so; I "get" ambiguous endings but this one was a little much...) I don't feel that I have a good, um, handle on the new relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Start

I am not sure if you were aware of this but you rewrote your story again. It was really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Screw everyone that says it's rape she had it all planned out even planned to have him again

Keep writing, it was a good story, having it twice is something I would correct. Can't wait for #2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.