Mandingo Night: BBC Fuck Factory Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
858 Followers

Stacy is huffing and puffing around a big thick prick, maybe an inch or two shorter than his own, just as thick. He slides between her legs, pulling the slim blonde built on a very similar body plan to Cayla's just a little bit closer to the edge, as he starts pushing the plum sized tip into her tight twat. She wraps her legs around him quickly, trying to drive her invader deeper into her, and if she was wearing the fuck me heels she had on when she arrived, it would have made a difference. Elmore just fucks her slowly in response. Her body relaxes, her hips twitch, and she starts having orgasms. He starts fingering her clit like little kids ringing a doorbell, but she will never want to quit answering the door, welcoming the orgasms to cum inside her. It leads to deeper and more intense orgasms, flashes of white light blasting into her. She is actually giving a much better blowjob, relaxing her throat and taking the whole length of the massive member on the other side. The guy in her mouth is playing with her small tits, flicking the nipples in exactly opposite cadence to Elmore's flicking her clit, and it is like an erotic game of ping pong, as they bounce her orgasms back from side to side.

"Switch?" Ty asks him casually, reminding him of Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and Tyrone looks like a basketball player, very tall and thin, but with muscles.

"Only if we both keep fucking her the rest of the night, no matter who cums where." Elmore offers.

"Deal." Ty answers.

"You should pull out and stand over here. I don't want to interrupt her bliss, and she needs a cock like ours in her to keep that going." Elmore suggests.

"Right on dude! Always make the ladies happy, and they will always make you happy!" Ty says enthusiastically.

"1-2-3 Now!" Elmore pulls out, and Ty slides in. Elmore hustles around and slides into her mouth. She takes his full length easily now, and they get back into their fuck rhythm. He starts alternating twisting her nipples and flicking them, noticing it produces twitches in her hips. He likes twitches.

"What's up with the XO, heard she did something bad, ended up your Smith?" Ty asks, curious.

"While I am indeed her bull, as a Smith, she belongs to all of us. Come to think of it, a weekend with her and this one between our dicks sounds like just what these Smiths should be ordered to do." Elmore chuckles.

"Say the word, my man, say the word." Ty offers.

"My other Smith is just as talented. Built just like this one. Gotta settle a score between her and Dashaun's Smith - and I don't even know what it is. Need to thank Carl for some favors he's done for me. Same basic plan, take them home for the weekend, have them lez out on each other while fucking the stuffing out of them. They are a kinky pair of sluts, I think they may need some DP and airtight action before they can sort it out between them." Elmore suggests.

"Man, I wish you'd stopped a couple sentences back." Ty says.

"Why?" Elmore asks.

"Because the reason I went all 'Chatty Cathy' on you is I find talking helps me keep from cumming, and well, your little speech there was just too long. You didn't even notice I busted a nut in her while you were yapping." Ty explains.

"Switch?" Elmore offers, pulling out of Stacy's mouth to a moan of displeasure.

"1-2-3 Now!" Ty pulls out, and Elmore slides in, feeling the boiling hot jism of another well hung black man inside a tight hot twat, remembering fondly how Gladys had taught him to love that feeling.

"You know, I never understood the Bertha and Gladys thing." Ty says softly, knowing he is treading on sacred ground.

"It is what it is. They loved each other, I still love them with all my heart." Elmore says softly.

"No man, that isn't what I meant. You married Bertha, after Gladys passed. This could have been all yours, no offense." Ty says as gently as he can.

"Doesn't work that way. Mother Goddess, she gives love. To make this work, you can't turn it into a dickfest. It has to be about giving. It has to be about the women getting what they need. Like Stacy here. She is somewhere up in heaven, or nirvana right now, communing with the Mother Goddess. We are only vessels for that. We are the physical vessels that open up her bodies channels so she can be one with the Universe. I get enough pleasure from what they do to me. I don't need to fuck things up by trying to control it."

"Ummm, Elmore?" Ty says.

"Ya, Ty," Elmore answers.

"You shoulda stopped another couple of sentences back." he says as they laugh.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Toneeyah is now teacher again, filling one of the roles she is accustomed to filling, like that of being XO. The new role as a Smith has her off balance, but she has become so much more loving, so much more giving, that she doesn't mind. Tonight she corrects the parts of the training Elmore didn't get quite right when he redesigned the Blowjob room, and she will use the strap-on again tomorrow while 'dictating' to Donna to update the manuals. Before being a Smith, she would have obliterated the cock centered vision Elmore gave them. Now, as a Smith in the grip of black cock fever, she knew why he did it and why they craved it.

"Members along the wall, keep those Johnson's stretched. Smiths at the rear, not in the rear. Anal takes special training, and there will be NO ANAL tonight." Toneeyah looks at Carl beside her, slowly yanking his crank while smiling at her, and she wants so very badly to rescind that order. God knows how her sister Smiths must feel, without getting more than a quick feel and suck of their new bulls. The anal training needs special care, and she decides to call in a specialist. 'Find and corrupt Tessa', the note goes on her mental schedule for tomorrow. She laughs to herself, looking at a room of people who don't get the joke. 'As if that were even possible', she says as she laughs again, and moves on.

"Carl here will work with me tonight. Carl is - as you can see - blessed. If you are lucky enough to have such a bull, know full well that while you may not get him fully in your mouth tonight, you will get the chance to take him balls deep before the hour is up. You will try to make your bull come with your mouth and hands. If you cannot, you will return to the mats to be summoned by another bull. Remember every one of these men has the Goddess given right to take you in any channel, mouth, cunt, or ass. After they have done it, you will gladly beg them all to do it. I know I do." the XO says with a laugh.

"I will demonstrate the techniques you need to master on Carl... So that is the basic set of skills you need to suck a cock properly. Now there are a couple of tricks I have learned that Carl does not want me to teach you, because he can't help himself, can't keep from cumming. If you get deep into your three minute drill, and desperately want to get fucked, here is what you do: take one of your fingertips, and rub it lightly around the edge of his little rosebud..." the XO says as she uses her best blowjob techniques on Carl's massive shaft, his hips bucking as he grunts, filling her mouth, again, then more, then again, then more, with no room left in her mouth it is spit or swallow time. She makes more room by opening her mouth, as Carl continues spurting, again, and again, and again.

"Damn, Carl - your ball juice is sweet! So if that doesn't work, which it clearly did on Carl, you insert just the knuckle, twisting it back and forth like a rusty bolt..." the XO goes on full final minute drill just like Mandy did, as Carl tenses up, fearing the knuckle up his ass. Then her hand comes off, she rims his rosebud, with her fingertip as he moans, then as he relaxes, gently gives him the knuckle, which to her surprise, makes him climax again, and again, and again.

"Smiths, I can't talk with a mouthful of cum, but if you want a taste, or not, I don't care, cum over here and lick it off or stick your tongue in my mouth for just a moment..." Toneeyah has her body licked as they take turns quickly kissing her, she might just ask for this to be her permanent assignment when done with training, she involuntarily giggles.

"Finally, if that doesn't do it, you can insert a finger right up the rosebud, thumbs seem to work best for this, and you can even use both hands. Surprise seems to be important for this to work, and so since Carl knows it is coming, we are going to have to move on." the XO giggles to herself again.

"You know when we get to the fucking part, there will be no mercy, right? I'm basically going to try to fuck you to death." Carl whispers in her ear.

"Wouldn't have it any other way Carl. Now Smiths, when you make your bull come, he will raise his right hand, and you will go spread your pussy in front of the window, rubbin' your nubbin' to make yourself cum as quickly and as often as possible. If there are two of you, you will face each other sideways to the window, and jill off as you kiss. Bulls will pick their Smith, if her cunt is open, and start fucking. You will need to have climaxed and be completely wet for your bull to fuck you, they are very well hung and they will split tight dry pussies in two. From the scent of this room, I doubt that will be a problem tonight. You will only get to fuck your bull for the length of the three minute drill, then he will move to the next Smith. When a bull comes in you, you will slide forward, and the other Smith will slide under you. You will suck off her bull to clean the cum off quickly and eat her pussy out to clean her out quickly. Both Smiths will lick each others clit while being fucked. HELP HER OUT BY LICKING HER OUT. You are not becoming lesbians, you are simply trying to make her bull cum by telegraphing orgasmic messages from your tongue onto her clit into her cunt to spasm around his cock to make HIM cum. When both Smiths of a pair have made a bull come and cleaned each other out, they will return to the mats to be selected for blowjob training. Bulls, call your Smith, PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH. Three minute drills, sucking then fucking. Begin." the XO cries out gleefully, tapping her Galaxy Tab to start the automated timer sequence.

She then adds "Carl has dumped so much spunk in my mouth it will take all night to make him cum, even in my tight twat. So the last Smith to make a bull cum with her mouth, will slide under me and proceed as if Carl has just cum in me. Bulls will rotate as usual, and if you make a bull cum while licking out my twat, you will get a special reward."

"Its ON, Bitch!" Carl says as he takes his cock and lines it up with her cunt lips.

"Bring it on, Bitch, best you've got! I took Elmore's cock balls deep and I can take yours." the XO brags.

"Yeah, Bitch, saw the video down in Security, it's on permanent loop down there. Funny thing is, someone should have taught Elmore how to fuck." he says as he slowly pushes the monster cock inside her, not in a single thrust, but nowhere near as slowly as Elmore. "Yeah, you were right, Bitch, you can take it all. But can you take THIS?" Carl drills a four inch hole in a two inch pussy - hard. Fast hard thrusts, and Toneeyah starts the cunt scream, wailing as her body is well and truly fucked. She has been fingering herself the entire time she was talking to the Smiths and had a hand free, so the lube she needs to survive Carl's cock floods out of the walls of her spasming cunt. Carl does not stop, he does not slow down. A Smith slides under Toneeyah, replacing her fingers with a warm wet tongue, and she is off to the races. Cunt and clit battle to see which can produce a more intense orgasm, feeding off of each other, as the incessant monster cock plunders her depths, leaves her empty, then drills out a four inch core from her flesh. Smith's come and go, time no longer has any meaning for her. She is one with bliss, tasting fresh fishy cream treats as they pass by her lips.

Carl kept up his training after college, running every day, even competing in marathons. He will not slow down. He will give her no mercy tonight. She touched his ass and made him cum - twice! - in front of everybody. There will be only a wet puddle of cum left when this dishrag is done. Every single Smith is incredibly jealous, not that they missed a single orgasm of their own, but they all now have deeply embedded fantasies of what it will feel like to have Carl's cock fuck them the same way. They've seen the smallest girl in the room take it, they should be able to as well.

Toneeyah thanks God for Carl, and Elmore, and then basically goes on to list all the members by name. That list is somewhere in the filing cabinet of her mind, but all she can do is answer the door, 'Orgasm package for you', 'Thanks!'. Bell rings, answer the door, blast of white light, 'Orgasm for you', 'Thanks!', and so it goes, over and over and over. Somewhere down in her body, far far below, she can feel a mighty phallus boring out the inside of her cunt walls, resizing it to fit, then closing back up to be drilled out all over again. The cunt walls spasm in protest, but it is really more like an orgasm rally, as the fingers on her nubbin keep ringing the doorbell to let the orgasms inside. Sweet fish made of cream dissolve on her tongue, swimming into her belly as she licks and licks and licks. Only T-Mac has ever made her lick more. Her hips are twitching, thrusting, rolling, trying to dodge the big cock splitting her open, only to lodge it deeper inside her with harder, more deliberate thrusts. She is communing with the Mother Goddess, getting wisdom she desperately needs just to survive the single day in front of her. It is often said the Goddess provides, but this is a feast of orgasms that started with a cunt scream last night and isn't repeated tonight simply because it is muffled by a muff. More fishy cream treats!

"C'mon. It's time to go meet the men who have suffered watching you tonight." Carl says as he lifts her up onto jellyfish legs.

"Jesus, Carl, I didn't even know feeling like that was possible! Did you get to cum, baby?" Toneeyah reaches out to stroke his cock.

"Twice. But you were in heaven so events on Earth didn't really register with you. Went out for a burger and a beer too!" he laughs.

"Goddamn, I think you drilled a permanent four inch hole in my twat." the XO laughs.

"Had some help. Ty and Elmore spelled me some to give me a shot at Stacy. Plus, I needed that beer and that burger. Best put a hand over that hole. You will probably drip cum for a day or two. Most of it is pretty far up inside." Carl chuckles.

"Oh, Jesus Carl, how am I ever going to repay you for your generous gift of love?" Toneeyah says as she leans on him to steady herself as they slow walk towards the members locker room.

"Let me do it again whenever I want. I'm in love with you Toneeyah, just like everybody else. Smitten the instant we see your perfect face. Some stills of your perfect face sucking my cock and fucking tonight wouldn't hurt me none either." Carl suggests.

"WTF do I use to plug up my cunt now, a tennis ball?" Toneeyah wonders.

"I've heard loofahs work." he laughs. SLAP! "See, you're feeling better already!" he laughs again. SLAP! "Ok now, that's enough" he says, grabbing her hands and spinning her around to look at the hot horny men emerging from the members locker room. "Don't you want some fresh meat for that dirty mouth of yours?"

She does not think. She runs to the nearest cock, in full one minute drill mode, as her ravenous big black cock slut horde descends upon the members who served them by seducing and recruiting tonight. Glug-glug-glug, and off to find another. They aren't going to have enough members to train the slut army in mere days. They do have the army itself, growing every day, as has her craving for cock.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Leigh and Cayla are thoroughly fucked by the time closing is announced at 1:45. They shuffle off to their lockers, and join the throng leaving. They get in her Lexus, driving out the service members exit and heading to her apartment in silence. Leigh notes they should have showered before they left, she is going to have to get the car detailed before the stains set in. She pulls into her parking spot, and they get out to bright flashes, which leaves her disoriented.

"Hi cuz." Tony leers.

"Tony? What the hell are you doing here?" Leigh asks, confused.

"Just here to claim what is mine. Well, it is from here on out, that is." Tony says confidently.

"Nothing here that is yours." Cayla says firmly.

"That right? Should have returned my phone calls, cuz. Don't they let you answer the phone when your mouth is on their big black cocks?" Tony pushes harder.

"Don't know what you are talking about. We just got part time jobs working in the club for 12.50 per hour." Leigh responded, knowing full well she would get a 1099 form at the end of the year for her credits for hours of service to the club, while she had to pay 150$ per night for more than three visits per week.

"Yes, people will believe that when I show them the pictures of the well fucked cum guzzling sluts from last night and tonight. A sex club for black men to fuck the shit out of white women and you look like that. People are going to believe your story, uh-huh." Tony sneers.

Remembering Rule #1, Leigh quickly decides her answer, but she asks the question anyway. "What do you want, Tony?"

"From this point on - the two of you are my sluts. Unless, dear Cayla, you want your father - the church deacon - to see these pictures?" Tony threatens.

"Tell you what Tony, get yourself a can of Vienna Sausages tonight, and we will give you everything you want tomorrow night. Ok, baby? In the meantime, Leigh and I are too tired to do anything. Let us rest up, so that we can give you the two of us, servicing your every need. Don't tell anybody else, it will just be our secret." Cayla turns on her charm, wrapping herself around his arm.

Leigh picks up on her cue, rubbing her cleavage over his other arm, "Saying anything, showing those pictures to anybody, that would be bad. We couldn't play at all. But let us rest up, clean up, tomorrow we will give it all to you."

Reaching his hands under their skirts, he finds them just as he suspected, panties lost or in some black guys pocket, as he plunges his fingers into loose pussies dripping with cum. Big Black Cock cum. "You are two dirty little sluts, cunts full of black jizz. Clean them out properly, with a brush or each others tongues, I don't care. But be ready tomorrow night, or I push a button and your world ends." Tony threatens and leaves.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Emergency Alert! We are in lockdown!" The loudspeaker blares, along with a rather annoying klaxon in the background, but it gets her attention.

"Emergency Alert! We are in lockdown!"

"Sorry!?!", Toneeyah says to the already rapidly wilting member, as she runs for the stairs, gliding down the handrails, then runs to security.

At security, she can see cop cars swarming outside, as they provide a very fine response time. But even the security team in their own building had not been quick enough.

"XO, a Smith has been kidnapped at gunpoint," Ben says, deep concern on his face, "and we have lost track of the vehicle that took her".

She is raising an army to bring more love into the world, but the armies of hate are already at her door, forcing her to make choices between different flavors of destructive hate. She feels sick inside, and she does not yet know the full story.

craigool
craigool
858 Followers
12