Mandy's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her pussy on fire and not knowing exactly what to do, my wife bent over and started to suck Brooke’s inviting and very noticeable ¾ tips, putting her hands between Brooke’s legs and cupping her pussy. Brooke told my wife to save that for tomorrow, as Jim was libel to walk in. Mandy said with that, Brooke gave each of my wife’s nipples a twist, gave her a kiss on the lips, and sent her home. I was going crazy as her story ended, and I ripped off that robe and ate her pussy before she could even ask me to.

I kept my hands up on her tits, rubbing and pulling on them like Brooke had done to them earlier. I turned my wife over on to all fours, spread her legs far apart, placed the head of my cock against her slit, and told her to beg me to do her. She said to push it in quick; she needed to be fucked hard after being turned on so much. I asked her what was going to happen the next day, and when she told me that Brooke was going to eat her pussy and make her go crazy, I drove my cock in hard, fucking her for all I was worth.

The next day as my wife walked over to Brooke’s backyard, I took my place in the back bedroom with the binoculars. My wife was in a tiny two-piece, and I could see Brooke was waiting for her in the backyard wearing only a g-string. Brooke stood up to meet my wife as she walked into the pool area, and without even saying a word, got down on her knees and lowered my wife’s thong bottom to the floor.

I could see through my binoculars that she asked my wife to straddle her head so she could pleasure Mandy’s pussy. Mandy took two steps forward and had her womanhood directly over Brooke’s mouth when Brooke stuck her tongue out and sent my wife into ecstasy. Mandy’s eyes closed and her head fell back; enjoying the attention Brooke was giving her. During this time my wife’s hands found there way to Brooke’s breasts, grabbing and rubbing at them with great desire and passion.

My hand found its familiar position on my cock, and I knew I wasn’t going to last long. After experiencing I don’t know how many orgasms, my wife stepped back from Brooke’s head, and told her to go sit on the side of the pool. Mandy entered the water in the shallow end and swam up to where Brooke had her legs in the water.

My wife pushed Brooke’s legs apart, and without taking off her bottoms, pushed Brooke’s g-sting to the side, exposing her flawless pussy. My wife placed her head between Brooke’s legs, eating her out the best she knew how. Brooke was obviously enjoying this, pulling and pinching her nipples with one hand, and pushing the back of Mandy’s head harder into her pussy with the other.

I lost control at this point, and had a mess to clean up before leaving the room. My wife came back about an hour after I had finished watching, and the smile on her face told me that she thoroughly enjoyed her love making session. She went upstairs to take a shower and then took a long nap before dinner. I reminded my wife at dinner that tomorrow was my birthday, and that I wanted to go out to celebrate at a nice restaurant.

Mandy told me she had other plans, and to come home directly after work. I didn’t argue, and couldn’t fall asleep that night because I was wondering what my wife had in store for me. I woke up the next morning to my wife bobbing up and down on my cock, giving me a fantastic blowjob. I asked her if this was my gift, and she said this was part one of my birthday present. When I said I was going to cum, Mandy deep throated me and stared at my eyes while I had an intense orgasm and shot a big load straight down her throat.

Mandy reminded me again to come home right after work for part two of my birthday gift. I had a hard time concentrating at work that day, and I left the office at five o’clock to come home. I opened the front door and a sign with an arrow said to go outside to our hot tub. I walked out to the hot tub and there I saw Ginger standing naked in the water, splashing suds on her breasts with both hands.

Ginger motioned me over with one finger, and when I got to the hot tub she began to strip me out of my clothes. My cock was pointing straight up when Ginger offered me one of her tits to suck on. I sucked her nipple for what seemed like hours, savoring the milk that I was tasting with my mouth. She pushed me back from her nipple, grabbed my cock, stood over it, and let herself fall on it with one motion.

We were both screaming and moaning with pleasure, and I plowed into her pussy over and over again as she squealed with delight. She sensed that I was about to cum and stood up off my cock, causing me to question what was going on.

She said that part three of my gift was next door in the hot tub, and that I should walk over there without putting any clothes on. I couldn’t believe my wife had set this up, and I still hadn’t even seen Mandy since I had gotten home. I ran next door with my dick bobbing, opened up the door to the pool area, and walked in looking for my ultimate birthday gift.

There sat Brooke in the hot tub, covered with the bubbles that were coming out of the jets. As she stood up it was like I was watching her in slow motion, I tried to capture in my mind exactly what I was seeing and feeling. Brooke walked over to me, grabbed my entire eight inches with both hands, and asked if I wanted to go down the slide.

We walked over to the slide and she said that she would go up first. As she stepped up each rung, I was right there behind her to watch her beautiful coco colored ass shake back and forth. When Brooke got to the top of the ladder, she spread her legs and asked me to pleasure her sweet honey pot. I ate her pussy like I have never eaten a pussy before, and I tried to make it as enjoyable for her as I could.

After about three minutes she had a strong orgasm in which she yelled out oh my God, oh my God. She told me to position myself on the slide, and as I did, my dick stuck straight out toward the sky. The moment I had been waiting for was about to happen, and I watched as she slowly lowered herself onto my pole. When she got to the bottom I closed my eyes, feeling the warmest and tightest pussy I had ever known existed.

She asked if I was ready, and before I could answer, down the slide we went into the water. I had grabbed her heavenly tits on the way down, and wouldn’t allow her pussy to come apart from my cock. As we both stood up in the pool, still connected, I led her over to the shallow end where the water was only knee deep.

I told her to bend over, and when she did, I fucked her pussy silly until I felt the urge coming, and when I couldn’t hold out anymore, drove my cock as deep as I could into her. I screamed as I had the strongest orgasm of my life, finally pulling out a minute later as my dick began to shrink back down to regular size.

She turned around and stuck one of her tits into my mouth, telling me to treasure the moment, as I wouldn’t have another birthday for another 365 days. She stepped back so I could admire her body one more time, and said that somebody was waiting for me in my bed. I went home and walked up to my bedroom, seeing Mandy there smiling, waiting for me to arrive home.

She told me to come over and lie down; because she wanted to hear all about the fun I had on my birthday. Mandy asked if it was the best birthday present ever, and as I pulled her panties off and undid her bra, I said it will be once I have had part four of the present.

12