All Comments on 'Manhandled in Mauve'

by CalHollows

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unfortunate

Too reminiscent of Penn State despite what the tags say, Coach Springer sounds like the classic pedophile grooming his victim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not right,

But, I was groomed but not with 12" and although being in a strange state of fear I was also very excited, andeventually I realy did enjoy it.

When it happened it was as if I was in some kind of a trance and could not say anything to stop it, I think I must have been curious.

It never affected me as to my sexuality and loved women but with men it has only been sex.

Peados. sicken me now as I have people of both sexes who have been badly affected by them, there are limits, though I heared this week that the age of consent in Mexico is 12yrs of age.

Never the less I enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good read,

Another who was groomed and became a lover of cock, and as others said with men it is only sex and it never put me off women.

That deer in the headlights seems to theme but very real so I believe those groomers seem to know just who to groom, and like other reply I certainl am glad it was not 12" that started me off. (although I evetually did manage that size much later.)

If my groomer was available he could take me anytime , he was good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AWESOME STORY EVER

This is the best sex story I have read till now. I would the best. Awesome belly kissing story. I imagined each and every thing and every erotic moment. Please tell any other story like this. Please 🙏

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous