Manipulated

Story Info
The life of a cuckold.
2.4k words
3.25
154.2k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trurider
Trurider
35 Followers

I have agonised over what to call this and I could have called it a great many things but I think that the title really reflects what being a Cuckold is all about. Either others are seeking to manipulate you or your wife or you are trying to manipulate your wife or others.

There are lots of 'Cuckold' sites out there all promising a lot and none delivering what they allegedly offer. The 'stories' lack reality and most of the Video's are commercially produced pap. I have decided after a lot of thought and discussion with the only couple of other cuckolds I have met that one of the thrills of being a Cuckold other than watching your wife getting it from other men is others knowing what you are doing. Now I am not talking about brazenly broadcasting the fact or being blatant about it, I am talking about a couple of people knowing what you are up to.

We had moved house, having been very good friends with our neighbours Sally and Doug. We had lived next door to them for four and a half years before we moved to a quieter street.

We kept in contact with Sally and Doug after we moved but over the next six months, the almost daily calls to Sally by Pippa, reduced to once or twice a week. We still moved in the same circles though and Pippa and Sally would often go shopping together, something I felt was never a good idea as they seemed to encourage other to spend money.

A couple of comments were made in the following months that Sally had often been seen with another man, sometimes alone and sometimes with Doug. We spotted Sally once or twice as with this man and we began to wonder if they were having marital problems although on the occasions that we met up with them to go out together nothing seemed to be wrong, though the sightings of Sally and this man continued.

One Saturday evening Pippa came back after a shopping trip with Sally to one of those huge Shopping places. She came in with a big grin on her face. I thought at first that she must have bought something seriously expensive. She avoided all my comments to get her to talk and then said she'd tell me later.

When she eventually decided to speak up, She told me that the man was Sally's boyfriend', that Sally slept with her boyfriend with Doug watched them. It was later confirmed by Doug, that all the time we had been living next door to them, Sally had been entertaining lots of other men and Doug had been watched and filmed these encounters.

Knowing what they were doing was, I'll use the word confusing, Pippa found the whole thing exiting, I was less sure of what to say to them or anyone else for that matter. I didn't mention the matter to Doug when we next saw them but Sally and Pippa were like two young schoolgirls whispering their secrets to each other.

When we got back home and were going to bed, Pippa produced some Videotape's that Sally had given her. They were tapes of Sally being poked by her boyfriend with Doug's voice encouraging them. The tapes must have been made as a compilation as Sally was also recordings of Sally with other men as well. Doug could be heard on most of them and occasionally could be seen in a mirror, naked holding the camcorder in one hand and rubbing his cock with the other. We had some vigorous sex afterwards and looking back now I can see that Pippa was more turned on by it than I was, though seeing your friends wife being screwed whilst he's watching is one hell of a turn on.

I wanted to return the tapes quietly when we next met up and pretend that we had never seen them but Sally insisted we keep them and even asked Doug if he had some more for us. I had assumed that this was something between the girls but it appeared that Doug knew we had them and was more than happy to have us watch them indeed I can see now that our knowing was exiting for him.

Using their tapes to add some spice to our sex lives and their knowing we were watching their tapes was certainly a turn on. Pippa even went out and bought some sexy lingerie.

Now I could/may have been content to leave it there. Pippa and I did discuss Sally and Doug's lifestyle but other than concluding that they were living the live they wanted to live I though that was it.

Now we come to the manipulation, looking back, I can see that the situation and I were being manipulated.

I came home Friday evening several months ago to find that Sally and a strange man were in our house chatting comfortably to Pippa. I excused myself, went upstairs and changed out of my work clothes and went back down and joined them. Pippa and Sally were both dressed up but the stranger was dressed comfortably/casually. I was not sure what was going on but joined in the conversation which was just general with the girls talking about there usual topics of clothing and shopping.

I certainly didn't get any idea anything unusual was going on even when Sally asked me to help her make some tea in the kitchen. We just chatted away making the tea until Sally suddenly told me like a bolt out of the blue that the man with her was there to fuck Pippa in front of me while I watched. That caused my head to spin and I remember my stomach feeling a cross between a pit in it and someone hitting me in it. Sally made sure I didn't leave the room until she made it very clear that it was Pippa 's idea to do this and that if I created a fuss that I would mess everything up.

I can't remember how much I had to restrain myself when we went back into the living room and saw Pippa kissing and cuddling this man with the front of her blouse wide open and his hands massaging her tits. Sally made me sit down near then but kept herself between me and them. I do remember that my mouth was so dry that I could hardly murmur. It got even dryer as the two of then writhed around with his and Pippa's clothes coming off one by one. Pippa was wearing a basque that she had bought and his taking it off was torture as he had to carefully undo the laces one by one. I tried to say something as he finally removed her knickers but my mouth was so dry I could just about croak and I could only stare when she pulled off his pants to reveal a huge cock.

All of this time Sally had been saying things in my ear but I didn't hear her and I certainly have no memory of her holding a camcorder and recording Pippa being stripped.

When Pippa knelt down in front of him only feet away from me and started sucking him, I felt me own cock straining against the front of my trousers. When Pippa started take more and more of his cock down her mouth, I felt as if I was going to come all over the place. Pippa had never taken me down and his cock was so big I couldn't understand how she could. She told me later that she had been practising for a long while so she could.

The sucking seemed to go on and on though I that was probably just my personal perception of it. When it stopped, Pippa came over and told me that we were all going to our bedroom. He picked up Pippa and she directed him to the bedroom. I followed and watched him lay Pippa on the bed. It all seemed so unreal at the time.

Pippa pulled the bedclothes off the bed while he collected my computer chair from the study. I sat down in the chair, I had to, I was feeling so light headed I would have fallen over. I can't say where Sally was but from the tape she made, she was in the room somewhere.

He climbed on top of Pippa and she spread her legs wide and wrapped them round him as they started kissing and stroking each other again. I knew what was going to happen and I wanted to stop it but something just prevented me from doing anything. Whether I really wanted them to stop, I can't say.

He was all over her, nibbling her ears, tits, legs, belly and her cunt. Pippa was really enjoying herself. The tape shows that at one point Pippa stopped and asked me if he could fuck her and told me she wanted him to fuck her whilst I was watching. I just don't remember that happening or my telling her that I wanted to watch her being taken by him. I just don't. I don't even remember saying that he should wear a condom and Pippa telling me that she wanted to feel him coming inside her and filling her belly. It happened because it's on the tape.

I do remember all too clearly and too well, watching from only a couple of feet away as he knelt on the bed as Pippa lay flat on the bed. He put her legs around his waist and pulled her down the bed and up onto his lap so that his cock was rubbing against her cunt. I remember clearly his telling me to watch carefully as he entered her. He held onto her hips and moved them with his hands in a circular motion so that the tip of his cock rubbed against the opening of her virgina. As he did this I felt Sally undo my trousers, pull down my pants and release my cock. I will remember forever, Pippa telling me she wanted me to masturbate as he had her as I will the moment that the tip of his cock pushed against her cunt and how it seemed to open of its own accord to let him in.

I remember every stroke as he pushed into her and how long it took before her cunt was stretched wide enough for him to enter her all the way. I remember the slurping sound his cock made as it pushed in and out of her and the sounds of his balls hitting her. I remember her telling him how much she wanted his cock to stretch her and how she wanted him to fuck her harder.

I tried to restrain myself for the moment when he came inside her but her fucking went on and on so I my cock leaked fluid on several occasions, not come and Sally wiped it away.

He was clearly very experienced with Cuckolding as when he was finally ready to finish her, he moved her onto her side facing me and lay behind her. He lifted her leg over his and then lined himself on her cunt. I cannot believe that I did as he suggested and held onto his cock and rubbed it against her dripping cunt and telling her that I wanted him to shoot his spunk into her belly but I did. I held it in one hand and stroked my own cock with the other with my face just inches away as he pushed it up into her. The moment which will never leave me is of her pushing down hard screaming how much she wanted it, as he pushed it up as hard as he could and filled her and as I came off knowing that I had just witnessed my wife being used by another man and that her cunt was now owned by another cock. I remember the feeling of ecstasy and well being as we lay there all worn out.

Sally, made sure I was a going to be a good cuckold as she got the man to go down stairs and make some more tea. Then she produced something like cake tongs, which she used to open up and spread Pippa's hole so that I could see by the light of her torch, all of the cum that he had sprayed into Pippa. She then made me mount Pippa and slide my cock into her wet sum filled hole. It felt hot and very, very wet. My own cock slowly revived and inflated inside her but it felt so much looser and wider. I wanted to ride her so much as she lay beneath me cuddling me but I also wanted him to come back and enter and fill her again.

Well the die was cast. He did come back and have her again twice and after each time, I slipped into her and felt my cock drowning in his cum.

That first night I couldn't sleep with all the visions in my head but Pippa did, worn out by his big cock. Next day she was like a spring lamb. She was so up and also so attentive. She made sure that I was comfortable about what had happened and that I didn't feel betrayed or that I was being pushed out.

Doug delivered the tape that Sally had made that evening. He had edited it and had done a very professional job. He even sat with us as we watched it.

Since then I have watched on several occasions as Pippa has served herself up to other men whilst I play with myself, she likes to make sure I enjoy it as well. I have sometimes done this in the company of Sally or Doug and even a voyeur who likes to watch her getting done. Knowing that spunk other than my own is being put in her is one thing, knowing that others know this is happening is even better.

PS. Sally's boyfriend has now moved into the Marital bed and Doug into the spare room. Pippa has even suggested that she find a boyfriend and we do the same so she can fulfil her marital obligations on his cock.

Trurider
Trurider
35 Followers