All Comments on 'Manipulated Continued'

by Trurider

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting but pathetic! Need attention?

An interesting tale but plot wise, it is a pathetic effort. The writing is sloppy, jumps around and does not flow. The concept is scary stupid and should be submitted to sites that feature that kind of bullshit [Dark Wanderer is an example]. Good luck with the experiment but do not add any more to the existing effort - it would expand such a waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OK, I won't comment.

It's not worth a comment, anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good shot

Write more. How does she finally grt cleaned up? What do you talk about after her friend leaves? How do you both know when you are ready again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pure garbage

How sick can you get. You're nothing but a bunch of sick minded perverts who need help.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
like it, this makes sense, they respect each other

This couple have found a way to express their love by using a proxy. They have a expert cocks-man fulfill her every fantasy, and he watches. After the play is finished, they love each other and have outrageous sex then talk about how each one felt about what happened. That would be a fantastic relationship. Thanks for the good post....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can you please...

Just delete the losers who write negative comments. They read a cuckold story and then get pissed that it was a cuckold story. This site should really start banning the mentally ill people who do shit like that.

Anyway, great details - you really do sound like a real cuck couple and I wish there were more of you.

Pittsburghbull4cuck on yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wasnt going to comment but after reading the

comment by the boy called bullin... I felt I needed to comment. Anyone going thru such trouble to get HIV/AIDS shouldnt really worry or care what others think. After all anyone with a suicide wish is mentally ill to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no thanks

I was an only child, and as such I don't share ANYTHING, especially the one I love.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I don't read cuckold stories.

I just skip to the end and rate them 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It was a great read.

Starfairy gives it Five!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5*

Just because DWornock rated it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hm

" I ignored those that were less pleasant and downright offensive. If you having nothing good to say, keep it to yourself. Thank you." Ah, pardon me, I'm in the loving wives section, not the nutless cuckold section, I find your story downright offensive, and if you have nothing positive to write a story about, keep it to yourself. Thank you. You fucking jackass. Remember your place, wimpy...you write a story like this so I can safely assume you probably live a life like this, in which case you have no nuts and just sound foolish trying to stand up for yourself. Nuts are supposed to be attached, you can't borrow them back for a moment...nor does a mouse roar like a lion, and your squeak impresses me not at all. Truly, it's bad enough suffering through your written drivel without wimpy 'tude being suffered on top of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You are one sick basted you to wash your head out with a fire hose asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sigh

feel free to stop writing if you can't take it. willfully watching a female you say is yours but you watch others fuck her. she has no respect for you as you're contemptable, so why should we. vile the pair of you . ihope barren as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Aren't you ashamed of writing such garbage. One Star is to high a score for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You are just a moron

YOU FUCKING MORON,how dare you say that "if you having nothing good to say, keep it to yourself"?!If you don't want critical comments,then YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE PUBLISHED YOUR PATHETICAL STORIES,you idiot!IT'S EVERY PERSON'S RIGHT TO CRITICIZE when reading all kind of BULLSHIT!NOBODY FORCED YOU to publish what you write,so YOU SHOULD ACCEPT CRITICISM from anybody!Or,better STOP PUBLISHING YOUR NONSENSES!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Cuck

Dude is a cuck and Pippa is a pig. Author, if you don't like unkind comments, don't write crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If you dont want

rude or horrible comments, dont put this shite in LW, put it in Fetish where it deserves to be

JJ

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Pittsburgbullshit

Your calling comments about cuckold being from the mentally ill is really funny. The drooling of another idiot on a really bad story from an author who thinks readers take him seriously.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

We read these stories hoping that the husbands will man up and wreak havoc on the wife and their scumbag partners. Don't tell us to keep our negative comments to ourselves. If you post garbage in LW you have to accept these comments. Anyone who writes this filth is mentally damaged just as the characters are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous