Manipulating Jenny Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black hair beauty stands back and allows Alison to decide how she wants to have her maiden fuck. Not surprisingly on her back. "I want to feel that daddy's taken me rather than me riding him," she says. "A virgin doesn't call the shots, she takes what she gets," she says in a surrendering tone and he keenly agrees because the sight of his young one lying on her back and spreading her legs for him is a sight he wishes he could put in a picture frame and hang it on his bedroom wall.

He kneels down between her legs and puts his face close to her pristine pussy and just stares at it, the fat outer labia, the high arching swell coming down over her pubic bone without any hint of hair and her clitoris snuggling partly recessed in the crack, her inner lips barely noticeable. It looks so much like it when she was 10 as if time stood still and he's still just as mesmerised by her feminine sensuality. What he's about to do is something he's always wished he could do every single year since he started rubbing sunscreen screen over her entire naked body when she sunbakes. Just before she turned 10 when he started doing it to the last weekend when Jenny wasn't here, he's always wanted to spread her pussy lips open and just look at her cute quim and play with it, to be able to squeeze her labia this way and that and to get his tongue on to her clitoris the way he once saw a stud doing to a blonde in the only porn movie he ever saw before he was married.

But for all those years of lost opportunity he didn't do it with her mother Martha not that far away reading her book in case Alison objects and his wife finds out he's lecherous after all underneath the saintly surface.

But now, right now, it's different. Martha's a long way away and Alison wants his cock. It's all come at once – seeing her in the translucent one-piece swim costume got his temperature rising and having her and Jenny both fondle and suck his cock, Alison allowing him to finger her while she stood alongside him as Jenny performed fellatio and then watching his spunky daughter lower her pussy on to Jenny's face it's almost too bewildering to believe something like this can occur in his sedate suburban backyard and to a man who never misses going to church on Sundays. He doesn't have to go to church tomorrow and pray for a miracle: he's just been given one.

He vigorously parts Alison's outer labia making her vagina lips open nicely and for a moment he just stares at where he's going to put his pride and joy into her wondering if it will fit since she's virgin tight. Thankfully though by the time he warms her up a bit more with his tongue and his fingers the virgin oil inside her will be well and truly heated up for whatever he's got cooked up for her.

He loves oysters and her open vagina looks delicious. Holding her labia outwards to expose her previously partly submerged clitoris he leans down and runs his tongue all around her clit, pushing it this way and that and moving it about in a circular way giving Alison the kind of feeling that makes a girl moan with pleasure. His fingers go inside and she sighs even louder as he curls them backwards and presses towards her spongy g-spot area. Alison's eyes are closed, her mouth partly open just moaning "Ohh! Oohh! Ohh! Ohh! As he twists his fingers inside her with his left hand and reaches her breasts with his other hand, swirling his fingers around her erect nipples.

Charlie's cock is suddenly more cocksure than it's ever been and he buries his face down into her vagina again, this time Alison watching him mouth agape as if seeing is believing. He gets his mouth over the vulva where her clitoris is and pulls it upwards licking his tongue across her hard bud sending her into mini raptures. What's turning him on all the more is the longer he does it the more he's trying to imagine what this would feel like for Alison had he started doing all this from the very start of her nude sunbaking. To be this close and personal with her is an achievement beyond his wildest dreams: her scent, her moans, her perfectly pliable pussy, her innocence handed over to his tongue, his fingers and his penis and his only regret is that he's only just woken up to the fact she's wanted it almost every time he's massaged suntan cream over her entire body.

Her love juices are percolating inside and she's hot for action. Alison wants it now more than ever. She wants to feel like she's being taken – physically and emotionally in youthful surrender - to feel the exciting sensation of a man size sex organ pushing her labia open and sliding into her with python like thickness and movement to end her past 10 years of wondering what it must feel like.

Reaching 18 doesn't some without many years of thinking about sex, thinking about what it must feel like, simulating the real thing with smooth thinner objects graduating to bananas, big phallus-like sausages from the delicatessen and graduating to thicker fruits or vegetables such as green cucumbers to see how wide the vagina will willingly stretch when turned on for a slippery dip.

Charlie doesn't know how erotically sexual a young female can be when she's the age she can want it and take it because he's never discussed these kinds of feelings with Alison as she emerged into a young woman and now he's just finding out. He can tell by feeling inside her honey pot that it's time for his cock to make a beeline into her sweet nectar. She lets out a loud gasp just as Jenny did feeling the mighty bulk pushing her lips out wide and slowly sliding into the inner sanctum of her most private hiding place of pleasure.

"Ohhh!" she exclaims again and again as he enters her, and pushes it in as far as he can go, her voice making him so glad he adopted her 17 and a half years ago, never to know he'd be one day doing this to her.

Jenny sings out, "it's good isn't it Ali, you can't beat the real thing," revelling in the sight of this long denied daddy doing his delicious daughter and all because sexy Jenny engineered the whole thing. The first thoughts racing through Alison's mind is that his cock feels as thick as the fat phallus-like 'black pudding' manufactured sausage shaped meat she once smuggled into her bedroom pretending it was a black man's erection but as she hears Jenny's voice she knows the real thing is better.

Charlie's bearing down on her, his hands spread flat on the sundeck timber either side of her shoulders, their noses about six inches apart, her head jerking back and forth to his now savage thrusting, her mouth open pumping out continuous ooohs and ahhhs with mounting tension in her voice .Both of them are perspiring as body heat joins the outside heat and beads of his perspiration drop down to her already glistening skin.

She grabs him around the upper arms and lifts her knees up close to his armpits to give him better leverage and he's amazed how she can take his cock so easily the way it's sliding effortlessly inside her the first time a real penis has penetrated her. She feels really tight to him, the walls of her vagina eagerly embracing with grip around his swollen dick so they both share the same mutual exhilaration. The thick girth presses into the sensitive nerve endings of her vaginal walls and she knows she's got something inside she doesn't want to let go. He's not the most ardent lover in town but for all his naivety about women's sexuality one of the things he does know is that their vaginas can expand or shrink to grip the sides of whatever size penis that enters.

Jenny is a good judge of how long a man will last and at his age and the way he's driving it into her at almost reckless abandon she thinks he'll blow within five or 10 minutes. She hopes Alison will come before he does.

The young curly hair blonde's legs are wrapped around his backside as if she doesn't want him to get away, her hands holding him now around his sides, his legs spread wide and his abdomen pressed tightly between her legs, his arse jerking up and down in short thrashing strokes while she's singing a chorus of Joy. His daughter's no Mona Lisa but she's certainly a better work of art as a Moaning Alison. Her hands can't keep still knowing what to do with them as rising passion is beginning to overpower her senses as she holds him around the sides, then the tops of his thighs, mouth open panting, hands going back to his arms, her body jerking about oblivious to her uncomfortable position.

There was the William Tell Overture and now there's the Alison Tell Overture as her sounds tell anyone in earshot there's one pretty blonde teenager on her back, knees drawn up wide apart with a rocket phallus launching her emotions to Cloud Nine en route to heavenly euphoria.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" she's shouting as she clings under his body like a small marsupial clings to its mother and then it happens as she's in full emotional flight. He feels it too, the continuous hard thrusting and her mind working overtime about what's happening brings on her first intercourse orgasm as she cries out "fuck me! fuck me! fuck me! as her pelvic region contractions rock her and an indescribable sweet sensation of ecstasy engulfs her mind, making her scalp tingle and like a lightning bolt racing through her nervous system right down to her toes as they curl up in a mad moment worth remembering.

He doesn't know how it feels to her, only that it must be fantastic judging by the look on her face, one of immense excitement and relief as he slows his hard thrusts to a more slower rhythmic action so he doesn't come inside her. He wants her to ride through the onset, the happening and the tail end of her orgasm and bask in the peaceful afterglow so that her first fuck will be long remembered as a good one and daddy will always be a big man in her heart apart from being big in her pussy.

He continues to hold it inside her as he watches her face and listens to the noises that only a very satisfied young woman can make when she knows what's good for her. He holds her by the hips and glances at Jenny as if to hear her endorsement of as job well done. He wants to stay hard for the icing on the cake by caking her face with icing from his prostate and testicles. Jenny sings out "Put it on her face Charlie!" but he doesn't need any coaxing as he whips it out as Alison gets up on her elbows and sticks her tongue hoping to catch it. Jenny's told her to do this so she can taste it and swallow as the ultimate appreciation. A man's sperm is a ritualistic gift to his woman coming from inside him as the most personal thing he can give her, planting the seed of life on her face, her unique identity.

He's made it just in time too with his daughter like a dog begging for a bone but she's just been boned and now it's supper time as he ejaculates with a virile burst landing in a perfect vertical line on her outstretched tongue, above her mouth and on the bridge of her nose. It's nice and white, nice and thick and Alison eagerly swallows what's on her tongue and licks her lips to taste the cum dripping down over her top lip from her nose as he splats a second, third and fourth jerk-off on to her cheeks, her chin and the outer side of her bottom lip.

He grunts as he finishes jerking so there's no more to come and she grabs his expended tool and looks up at him with an admiring expression. "Thanks daddy, you were terrific," she says as Jenny urges her to suck the hardness out of his cock as she's been told how to earlier by her more experienced friend.

Jenny kneels down and licks his tight scrotum as Alison sucks the now much more sensitive head of his penis making him groan in ecstasy. Both women then share turns in licking his shaft up and down until there's no more sign of his cum sitting there going to waste. The two of them spend nearly five minutes cleaning him up until he's flaccid again and feeling very placid.

"Girls you two were out of this world, I can't believe I've done this," he says getting his breath back.

Jenny reminds him that she's staying overt tonight and he's promised to do Alison on his double bed where it's more comfortable.

"You use the opportunity or you lose the opportunity Charlie," she says.

"You've got two young vamps here and now you've shown us the size of your man meat and how we can enjoy it so much these two young vamps might turn into vampires tonight to pin you down and hungrily suck into you again."

She flashes her pearly white teeth at him, holding Alison around the shoulders, and leans across to give him a gentle kiss on the mouth.

The heat's gone out of the sky and the heat's gone out of their sexy romp as they put their not so successful swimsuits on again as Charlie pulls on his pants.

"Who's first in the shower girls?" he asks as they scamper inside ahead of him.

Charlie knows he owes this afternoon's romp to Jenny for bringing it on and daring him into it. He's made a new and exciting discovery about his beautiful daughter and Alison's discovered something about him she can now engineer into future fun when mom's not about.

Jenny gets her kicks knowing she's turning someone on and making sure they drool over her sexiness. The three of them will get together on his bed after dinner this evening when they'll take turns face sitting him and then really turning him on with Jenny suggesting a fantasy that gives him an erection just thinking about it.

"Charlie you're going to pretend you're a burglar that just broke into our house and we're two bisexual models you caught in the act kissing in our sexy negligees. You tie us up on your bed, our arms and legs spread out side by side by side and you have your way with us, sexually assaulting us like a real villain would do. You've got to make it seem real and don't call us by our real names, forget Alison's your daughter because to a burglar she's a sexy slut like me. Talk dirty and rough to us.

"I brought my big vibrator along planning this so you can use it on both of us, but you mustn't come across like you're Alison's father. Use your imagination Charlie and give us a fantasy rape but we want more than one orgasm each. Are you up to it Charlie?"

"Listen you bisexual sluts," he replies to a pleasantly surprised Jenny, "I give the orders around here so shut your mouths and take what's coming to you. When I finish having my way with you tied up I'm out of here and you can go back to kissing each other and sleeping with each other but watch out I don't come back another time and rape the arse out of both of you."

NEXT: Chapter 16 'Manipulating Jenny' sees the two 18 year-olds Jenny and Alison caught in their negligees by a nasty burglar – it's Alison's father carrying out Jenny's idea of a scorching fantasy rape so realistic the bed sheets are scorched. Ladies lock up your daughters in case this Charlie likes the fantasy so much he goes looking for other windows left open.