All Comments on 'Many Fetishes - Fetish 01'

by ManyFetishes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice story

Very well written, not necessarily my cup of tea as to actions, but very "visual" as I was reading.

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
A common fetish

This story is a 5 star depiction of a fantasy, a fetish and a burning desire of many middle aged and older happily married men.

It can only be satisfied by the actual experience of sucking cock. And that first time may just prove to be something wonderful and irresistible.

It could wreck your marriage. But it could also lead the way to a world of sexual pleasure beyond your wildest dreams.

So proceed witrh care.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerover 4 years ago
YUM!!CUM! And....

Oh yes!!! The delicious taste of a man's cum! Swirling it in the mouth, savoring!!! AND THE DRINKING OF PISS!!!! Sigh, I've had my own! Thanks for a great story!!! Looking fwd to more from you (Wink, wink)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's not just you who likes the smell of his own balls and fantasizes about having another married guys sweaty balls in his face and mouth and licking his precum slick cock. I do this all the time and will smell my own sweaty underwear pouch thinking of the crotch of a friend and how it might be to crawl between his hairy thighs and lick his balls as he pushes my face into his pubic hair and talks dirty to me. I don't have a desire for piss but don't mind a little of the smell on his dick if it's there from the day, much like I might get on my underwear sniffs...all man musk. Would love to meet another married guy who needs oral relief who could feed my desire to orally please a guy...to smell, taste, lick, suck and worship his musky male crotch. Gets me hard thinking of it. I love your descriptive stories and they never fail to turn me on...they strike a deep primitive desire in me to do what your stories describe. One day I hope to make it a reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous