Mara Says Uncle

Story Info
Uncle Edward punishes his sexy niece.
3.6k words
4.24
169.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

for my Uncle Mike who never gave up on me...

Mara knew she was going to get it when she got home. Not only had she failed her biology test, but the girls in athletics had thrown all of her clothing into the toilet, including her bra. Luckily, she had taken her panties in the shower stall with her and hung them on the loop with her towel. Those were the only (fairly) clean and dry garments she had left.

She walked down the street, carrying her soiled school uniform in a plastic bag and her back pack on one shoulder. She stopped and shifted the weight of her bag. No sooner than she was done, she felt the first drop of rain on the top of her head. Mara sighed. She knew the long walk home was going to be even longer.

Mara bumbled through the door of her home and immediately dropped her bags. She reached over and gently shut the door. She instantly realized how cold it was. Her gym uniform was totally soaked through. The tight white shirt with red bands around the sleeves and neck clung to her perky b-cup breasts, and nicely accentuated her small, curvy waist. The shirt was thin enough to see right through it. One could see the heart shaped birthmark on her shoulder...one could see her quarter sized brown nipples harden as she shivered.

As she slid down the wall she hoped she hadn't made too much noise and her uncle, Edward, wouldn't yet know she was home.

Mara had lived with Edward since she was 6 years old. Her mother had left her on his doorstep with a trash bag full of her clothes and a couple of My Little Ponies. She then hopped into a Camaro and sped off to Vegas with her boyfriend. Edward very reluctantly took the little girl in and eventually began to love her, but never loosened the tight grip he held on her and almost ruled Mara's life with an iron fist. He told her that his house was a dictatorship not a democracy and if she didn't like it, she could leave and end up like her "whore of a mother." This is why she was afraid to go home. Not to mention the fact that corporeal punishment was a regular occurrence in their house.

Mara's butt gently hit the floor and she bent her knees upward towards her face. She had just rested her forehead on them when she heard him coming down the stairs. She sat still and breathed very slowly in an attempt to be as quiet as possible, but it was useless. Uncle Edward knew she was there. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and looked at her. She stared back at him wide-eyed.

"Mara, where the hell are your clothes?" Mara pointed to the plastic bag that sat leaking in the corner.

He tilted his head and spoke again. "And why the hell aren't you wearing them?" Mara opened her mouth to speak, but Edward cut her off. "You know, I don't even want to hear one of your idiotic excuses Mara," he sighed. "Just give me your test...NOW."

Mara leaned over and opened her back pack. She took out a folder and leafed through the mass of papers in it. She pulled out the very last stapled set, stood up, and slowed walked over to her uncle. She reached out her hand and Edward snatched the papers from her. He looked it over and lowered his eyes at her.

"57?! 57?!! What in the fuck would cause you to make a 57 on a test? This is Advanced Biology! Do you know how much more it cost me to put you in this class? I stayed up and helped you study and you make a goddamned 57?!!! WHAT'S THIS ABOUT MARA? ANSWER ME!" He was very close to her face now. "Hello? Are you retarded or something?" Edward took his finger and poked her hard in the middle of the forehead.

"No, I just..."

"You just what?"

"I – I just froze up. I couldn't think!"

"There you go again with those damn excuses Mara! I allow you to live in my home, I feed you, clothe you, pay for you to hang out with you dumbass friends, I send you to the BEST private school in the state and this, THIS is how you repay me? With 57s on tests and a $200 uniform dragged home in a bag and tossed into the corner? Huh?" Edward was yelling so loudly Mara's eardrums throbbed. She opened her mouth again to speak and a single tear ran down her flushed cheeks.

"Go upstairs into my office. I'll be up there in a moment. DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING." Edward shoved the test in Mara's chest and turned to go into the kitchen.

She quickly climbed the stairs and turned into Edward's large office. It was very nice there, filled with rich dark woods and a roaring fire place that was going no matter the time of year. She would spend much more time there if she could, but as it were, she was forbidden to be there without her uncle's accompaniment.

The pleasant sound of the crackling fire was soon interrupted by Edward slamming the door. He paced around behind her.

"Put the test on the desk. I want you to bend over and get your face as close to it as possible. Place your hands on either side of it." Mara turned around to look at her uncle.

"I-I don't understand..."

"There's nothing to understand," he snapped. "Now just do it."

She placed the papers on the desk and slowly bent over. Mara's palms lay face down on both sides of the test. She held her face only inches away from its surface.

"Closer," he said. Closer, Mara moved.

"Closer," Edward said again. This time more emphatically. Closer again, she moved.

"WHAT PART OF CLOSER DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?" Edward grabbed the back of Mara's neck and pushed it so that the tip of her nose touched the paper.

"Now read it to me."

"Excuse me, s-sir?"

"READ IT!" there was a pause. Then a more hushed tone, Edward said, "Read it to me. First the question, followed by the choices, your answer, and then the correct answer. I want it read verbatim. Now, start."

Mara began slowly and quietly. "Test: Classification, Viruses, and Bacteria. Number 1. Who discovered the system of binomial nomenclature? A. Aristotle B. Haecked C. Linneaus D. Chatton. My answer was D. Chatton...the correct answer was," she hesitated, "the correct answer was C. Linneaus."

SMACK!!!!!

The horrible stinging sensation Mara felt on her ass made her face blush. She cried out. She turned to protest but Edward would not let her start.

"KEEP READING!"

"Number 2," she squeaked. "Two organisms in the same class, but different orders will A. be in different kingdoms B. have the same genus C. be in the same phylum or D. be members of the same species. My answer was B. be in the same genus, the correct answer was C. be in the same phylum."

SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

Mara yelled louder and got a little weak in the knees. She took her hand and reached back to rub her tingling behind, but it too was swatted with the leather covered paddle. She jerked it back quickly. Edward licked his lips.

"Continue," he said. His voice was deep and breathy. Mara could tell he was getting some kind of sick pleasure out of this.

"Number 3," she whispered. "Class is to family as A. order is to phylum B. genus is to class C. genus is to species or C. phylum is to order. My answer was A. order is to phylum. The correct answer was D. Phylum is to order."

SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

Mara couldn't take anymore. Her ass was red and bruising and the wetness of her bottoms was making the paddling worse. She fell to her knees and quietly sobbed.

"Get up! GET UP MARA! We aren't done! You'll learn! You'll learn to start appreciating what I've given you. Won't you? WON'T YOU?" Edward took her by the elbow and pulled her from the floor. She pushed her back down into her bent position.

Mara's punishment went on for another 15 minutes until she begged Uncle Edward to stop. He finally believed she could truly take no more. She had never received a punishment that severe. He placed the paddle down on the desk beside and leaned down to her. He got his mouth very close to her ear. "Don't move," he gently whispered. Mara shook slightly as she sniffed. Edward walked out of the room and returned minutes later to her continuing sniffles.

He walked up slowly behind Mara and gently touched the barely legal girl's left ass cheek. She gasped and her body tensed.

"Shhhh..."

Edward ran his fingertips down her ass and raised his other hand to do the same with the other cheek. Again, he licked his lips. His large soft hands rubbed and caressed them tenderly, trying to soothe her sweet little butt. Mara moaned almost inaudibly as he did so. He stopped for a second, bent down and kissed her right buttock, then the left. Edward then placed a large icepack on her buns. Mara gasped again.

Edward marveled at his niece's ass. Its rosy rounds peaked slightly from the bottom of her shorts. He used his free hand to trace the crease between her ass and thighs. Having turned 18 only two weeks ago, it was firm, yet the skin was soft, supple, and smooth. Edward had to see more. He removed the ice pack and went to pull his Mara's shorts down.

"Uncle Edward...please...no..." she whispered.

"Shush! I never told you I was done with you."

Edward slowly pulled Mara's shorts down all the way to her ankles, revealing her tight white cotton panties. They were so tight they outlined the lips of her sweet pussy, and as he bent closer to look, he saw her clit protruding ever to slightly from its hood. Soft wisps of light brown hair could also be seen through her panties. Edward was slowly losing control. He took a finger and ran it down her slit. He took the crotch of Mara's panties and moved it to the side. He used his index finger to rub her bare little pussy.

"Uncle Edward!! I don't think-"

"No, you don't. If you had, I wouldn't have to do this."

He gently stroked her little nub of a clit and he listened as her breathing became more and more heavy. He ran his finger back up towards her ass and pushed it in between her pussy lips. Edward felt Mara's tiny hole and the wetness seeping out of it. Edward slid the tip in.

"Oooo," she moaned softly.

Edward very slowly slid the length of his finger into his dark haired beauty. His niece's pussy was tight and got wetter with ever single centimeter deeper his finger went.

"Tell me the truth Mara," he said as his finger went into her as far as it would go. "Have you ever had sex?"

Mara didn't want to answer. "Tell me!" Edward began pulling his finger out.

"Well, Uncle Edward...oooooo....I-I," he pushed his finger back into her.

"Yes, I have Uncle Edward." He pushed his finger super deep.

"Oh! But...mmmm, only once," she lied. Edward wiggled his finger around.

"Hmmm, someone isn't telling the truth," he said and smirked. Her pussy was so wet he knew she had done this more than once. He fingered her faster...finger sliding in and out getting his entire hand slick with hot juice. She was going to cum...and Edward wasn't going to let her. He took his finger out and Mara groaned in frustration.

Edward's cock was rock hard. He reached down into his pants and began to rub it as it stared at her pretty pink cunt, glistening with wetness. Edward used his free hand to take the top of Mara's panties and peel them down past her ass to mid thigh. He took his fingers, two this time, and put them back into her slit. She moaned loudly. She wasn't going to hide her pleasure from this time. Edward's fingers pump Mara's pussy like a piston. Without realizing it, she began to move her hips back and forth, causing her uncle's fingers to go even deeper into her, to the knuckle. Edward almost started to drool watching this little girl's pussy lips grip his fingers. He decided he absolutely had to taste her.

He slowly pulled his fingers out of her cunt and watched it. It almost was as if it tried to suck his fingers back in. At last, Uncle Edward's fingers were completely free from Mara's hole. Slowly, he brought them up to his face. She smelled so sweet. He opened his mouth and slipped his fingers in. He licked and sucked every drop her sweet pussy drippings from his digits. Mara turned around to look at him ...to watch him suck his fingers. She loved it. He knew it. Edward took his hand and rubbed her left asscheek in a little circle and smacked it hard.

"Ow!!!" she shouted.

"That's what happens to little sluts Mara. They get spanked. And today baby, I'm gonna make you my slut." Edward smacked her pretty round ass one more time before grabbing her by the arm and turning her around.

Mara gazed into Edward's deep blue eyes. She realized how handsome he really was. But now was not the time for them to be admiring one another's looks. Mara had worked Edward into a frenzy and he needed her to play with his cock. And he needed it badly!

He took Mara by her shoulders and pushed her down onto the floor.

"You've been in this position before little girl. Don't pretend like you don't know what to do."

Mara reached up and unbuckled her uncle's belt, then undid his pants. She took them by the hips and pulled them down. His cock, still in his underwear, tented out almost obscenely. She kissed the head of it gently. Mara took her hand and wrapped it around the base. She licked the head then leaned back to look at it. Mara could see the copious amounts of precum leaking from the tip. She looked up at Edward to make sure he was watching her. Mara took the sides of his underwear and slowly slid them down, allowing them to fall to his ankles. His cock was only inches away from her soft full lips. Mara had never seen a cock like her uncle's before. It was a good 8 inches long, fairly thick, with veins all across the shaft. She closed her eyes and leaned in closely...Mara pursed her lips and ever so sweetly, placed a tiny kiss on the tip of her uncle's cock. She opened her eyes and looked up at Edward again. He took his hand and softly caressed her face. He ran his index finger across her lips and she parted them, moved her head forward and began to suck it. Edward took his finger out of her mouth and ran it down the length of his shaft. He grabbed it at the base and as if it were a tube of lipstick, he rubbed the head of his dick across her lips, leaving them glossy w/ his juices. Now Mara could stand no more. She opened her mouth wide and in an instant, had taken half of Edward's dick into it. She began to work her head back and forth, with steadily increasing speed. She reached up with her left hand and began to lightly squeeze Edward's balls while with her right she stroked the length of his shaft that she could not get into her mouth. She savored the taste of his precum and moaned while she lovingly sucked his cock, betraying what she had told Edward. Clearly, Mara was no novice. Edward took his hand again and moved her right hand away from his dick. He placed his hands on the back of her head and began to pull it towards him. She began to gag, but he ignored it. More and more of Edward's thick veiny cock slid down his niece's throat until finally, it was all the way in.

"Oh honey, yes! Aaaaaaaah choke on that cock!" Uncle Edward moaned. Mara's eyes were tearing up and she couldn't breath. She put her hands on his hips and tried to push him away. Finally, he pulled his dick completely out of her mouth, and let Mara get her breath.

She coughed and gasped for a bit, while Edward looked down at his cock, dripping with her thick saliva. He reached down and began to stroke it.

"Stand up," he said firmly. Mara did as she was told.

"Bend over the desk again," he said and pointed with his free hand. Mara bent over the desk.

Edward slowly walked up behind her, still stroking his throbbing hard cock. He took the head of it, and rubbed it across her ass then, using his free hand, he grabbed the crotch of her panties and yanked them roughly to the side.

"Spread your legs!" he yelled. Mara did quickly. She was so turned on. The feelings inside of her were conflicting. She loved everything her uncle was doing to her, she loved how he touched her, how Edward was so rough and short with her, but she also felt like what was happening was wrong, and that she was so dirty...she felt like, like a total whore- and she fucking loved it.

Edward stared at the glistening pink cunt before him. He hadn't seen a pussy like that in a very long time (not since Mara's own mother...but that's another story). He took the head of his cock and placed the head of it at her opening.

"Do you want it, Mara?"

"Yes...yes I want it," she whispered.

"You don't sound like you want it, little girl."

"Yes, I do! I do want it!"

"Beg me."

"What?" Mara was beginning to become exasperated.

"Beg me to fuck you, Mara," he said coolly.

"Please...please fuck me," she said.

"Louder!"

"Please fuck me Edward...please I need it so badly!" He slapped her ass hard and grabbed her by the hair. "You don't EVER call me by my first name only! Understand? NOW SAY IT LOUDER, GODDAMN IT!"

"PLEASE FUCK ME UNCLE EDWARD!!!! I NEED YOUR COCK INSIDE OF ME RIGHT NOW!" she screamed. And that's all Edward needed to hear.

Without hesitation, he rammed his entire dick into Mara's tiny pussy. He held with one had by the hip and the other kept a tight grip on her hair. Mara moaned and groaned loudly and kept begging Edward to fuck her with everything he had.

"Give it to me, Uncle Edward. Please, PLEASE fuck me harder! OH GOD YES! RAM THAT COCK INTO ME UNCLE EDWARD! OOOOOOOH!"

Edward was fucking his petite little niece harder than he'd ever fucked any one in his life. Mara had stopped gripping the other end of the desk and was squeezing her perky little tits through her shirt. Mara took a hand and reached down in between her legs and rubbed the shaft of her uncle cock as it slid in and out of her. Finally Mara, could take no more.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I'M CUMMING!!!!!" She screamed in a high pitched voiced. And she was cumming- hard. Her pussy began to tighten and finally it clamped down completely as Mara's body shuddered hard with a super intense orgasm. But Edward kept fucking her hard and fast.

"You dirty little whore...cumming all over your uncle's cock. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" His balls tightened and his toes curled. Uncle Edward yelled so loudly, he hurt his own ears. Mara had never felt anything so wonderful before. He started pumping wave after hot, creamy wave of cum into her sweet young twat. His cock throbbed and pulsated so, that it sent Mara into another orgasm. Once again, her pussy squeezed his dick...forcing the last few drop out of him.

Edward stepped back, allowing his limp cock to fall out of her pussy. He walked around to the other side of his desk and had a seat. He motioned Mara to follow.

She did, and as she approached, he motioned for her to turn around. She did this as well and instinctively bent over. Just as she did so, Edward saw the first thick, white glob of his cum drip out of her cunt and run down her leg. More soon followed. He took his finger and scooped up a bit.

"Come here," Edward said.

Mara turned around and dropped to her knees once again. Put his finger up in front of her face and Mara stuck her tongue out. Edward watched his niece lick their mixed cum off his finger. Mara smiled.

"Have you learned your lesson, little girl?" Edward's eyes sparkled.

"Yes sir," she whispered.

Edward leaned down, and kissed Mara softly on the lips. He stood up and turned to leave the room.

"Mara, we can't do this again," he sighed. "I promise, I won't let this happen again," he quickly left the room.

Mara watched as he walked down the hallway. She knew the likelihood of that statement being true. Mara knew her Uncle Edward never kept his promises.