March Madness Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It could not have been long at all time wise when Honoré climaxed and Miss Rachel had a second powerful orgasm. Only a few ticks on the clock but it felt like hours of fucking had occurred as I watched them enjoy each other. Honoré fell forward and they held their position for a few moments but it felt like time stood still to me. I was still rubbing my balls and caged cock in frustration. How did my life change so much I wondered.

Eventually Honoré rolled off of Miss Rachel and I was given my next task. "Time to clean Honoré's cock Stephanie."

I had fantasized about this and read countless erotic stories where the cuckold had to clean his wife's lover's cock once they finished fucking but now I was about to do it for real. Honoré sat on the edge of the bed and I knelt between his legs and began to lick up there mingled fluids. At first I was hesitant but once I tasted his cock I found that I liked the flavor. I had eaten many samples of sperm but Honoré's sperm mixed with Miss Rachel's pussy juice was like food to a starving man. I guess I was starving sexually but even without the denial I had been experiencing I would have enjoyed their taste.

In this kneeling position there was no way I could "deep throat" Honoré's cock but I could suck about ½ of his length into my mouth. I used my tongue to clean the rest of the shaft and even licked his balls clean. Since he had just cum I was able to move his softening cock around easily to get every bit of juice cleaned up.

"Enjoying yourself Stephanie?" Miss Rachel asked. And I realized that I was humming as I went about cleaning Honoré's cock. I had gotten into a zone that only contained Honoré's cock and their combined love making fluids. I was consumed with what I was doing.

"My turn Stephanie!" Miss Rachel announced.

Honoré slid back on the bed and Miss Rachel sat in front of him between his legs. In this position she could lean back against his chest and Honoré could play with her breasts as I cleaned her pussy. Miss Rachel hooked her legs over the top of Honoré's legs and was wide open for me to clean her pussy.

"Tell me what my pussy looks like Stephanie."

"It is still open from Honoré's cock; it looks like he stretched you a lot and that it will take some time to close back up. Your pussy is full of cum. It looks like more cum than I have ever produced when I cum. You don't look raw from your fucking, just very slick and wide open." I reported.

"I may be sore tomorrow but I was so incredibly turned on that I was wetter than I have ever been. Fucking Honoré's big cock after you begged him to make you a cuckold, knowing you were watching his cock vanish again and again into my pussy and knowing that I was giving you your biggest fantasy was the biggest turn-on of my life."

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"You can start cleaning my pussy now Stephanie and clean up every drop of our cum before you stop."

I put my mouth against her pussy and started by kissing every inch of her pubic area, especially her swollen pussy lips. Her pussy lips were still swollen from the blood that rushes to a woman's genitals during sex. I think most guys have never figured out that women not only get an erection of their clit but they also swell in their labia. It is pretty similar to the process of our cock's erecting but spread over more body parts. Women are just more sophisticated sexually than men tend to realize. Miss Rachel had taught me a lot about how her body responds during sex and it was very noticeable as I put my mouth to work.

The smell was intoxicating. I have always loved the taste and smell of Miss Rachel's pussy but this was amazing. Her natural scent mixing with all the pheromones and Honoré's cum was mind blowing erotic. And as I looked up to her beautiful face I could see Honoré kissing her neck and massaging her breasts. My cock was hurting from the pressure of the cage. Well I guess the pressure was from my cock pressing against the cage. But even that felt fantastic to me. I was enjoying eating Miss Rachel's creampie but I was also enjoying the feeling of my cock trying to erect in the cage. It is hard to describe the pleasure and excitement I was getting from having my cock press so tightly against the steel wires of my cage.

I would later try to explain to Miss Rachel the joy of absolute sexual denial. Knowing you can't even get an erection while being completely consumed by sexual feelings is an exquisite torture that can only be achieved through chastity and sexual teasing. If I had a penectomy and could never enjoy sexual penetration again then it would be plain old torture but not knowing when I could put my cock in a warm pussy again while still having the hope of getting my cock wet, well that is why it is an exquisite feeling. At that moment I loved having my cock taken away by my lovely wife. I had not exactly volunteered for this but it was at that very instant while eating Miss Rachel's creampie that I realized I wanted this much more than a conventional relationship. I wanted my cock controlled and I wanted as much cock teasing as I could stand. What a surprising revelation and gift!

I was swallowing constantly as I licked Miss Rachel's pussy. With her sitting on the side of the bed gravity was helping the sperm and pussy juice to run downhill to my waiting mouth. I loved sucking on Miss Rachel's gaping pussy and getting large amounts of their fuck juices in my mouth. I would use my tongue to push the sweet liquid around Miss Rachel's clit and pussy lips; then I would lick it off and swallow it, every drop. I was enjoying myself and was taking my time. With all the liquid running down to my waiting mouth I could not rush anyway.

Miss Rachel's clit was very sensitive after her long fuck session so I kept most of my efforts on other areas. I would push my tongue into her wide open pussy as far as I could and try to reach the back of her vagina. After fucking Honoré's 10 plus inch cock, there was no way my tongue could reach the end of Miss Rachel's love tunnel. But I was trying my best. Eventually her pussy was clean of their fuck juices and Miss Rachel was building to another climax. Honoré was still kissing her neck and ears while playing with her tits and whispering in French. I was very sensitive to Miss Rachel's orgasm buildup and she was about to have another when she reached down and gently stroked my cheek. I literally felt my cock jerk in the cage just from having my cheek caressed.

She wrapped her legs around my head and tried to pull me tighter by my hair but I had on a wig. Instead she dropped her hands down to the side of my face and used my ears to grip my head and pull my face into her pussy. For a moment I thought she might be trying to pull my face inside her stretched pussy when she started bucking her hips against my face and had her third powerful orgasm of the night. Nobody could have counted the small orgasms Miss Rachel had enjoyed but the major climaxes were impossible to ignore.

I kept using my tongue and lips to gently kiss her pussy lips while staying away from her sensitive clit as she came down from her orgasm.

"Stephanie, I think that was the best orgasm I have ever enjoyed!" She announced.

"Thank you Miss Rachel, I love eating your pussy and thank you for making me a creampie to enjoy."

"You are very welcome Stephanie for the creampie and I promise you there will be many more in your future." She added.

"I loved the taste and you were so wet I thought the flow would never end."

"I could feel the cum leaking out of my pussy as you licked me all over." And then she wondered. "How did you like becoming my cuckold?"

I hesitated for a split second before answering. "I went through every emotion possible as I watched Honoré and you fucking. I was jealous one second and thrilled the next. I was very happy that you were enjoying Honoré's big cock and then worried that you would like his cock so much that you would not need mine ever again. But no matter what emotion I was feeling at any moment I have never been more sexually excited! I hate to admit it but I liked having you make love to Honoré in our bedroom while I watched very much."

"Better than making love to me yourself?" Miss Rachel asked.

"No, not better but it was fantastic, almost as nice as having my cock in your wet pussy. Having my cock locked away while being part of your lovemaking makes me dizzy with lust. It is like 20 some days of constant foreplay without actually getting to the grand finale of putting my hard cock into your warm pussy. It was better than my fantasies by a mile."

"Stephanie, I was worried that you would be disappointed and that being my cuckold for real would spoil the fantasy for you."

"No Miss Rachel, my cock is still throbbing in the cage and I was trying desperately to make myself cum while you were fucking Honoré."

"I read several accounts of cuckold relationships where the men liked the feeling of being a cuckold so much that they quit having penetration sex with their wives. They only had sex by masturbating while watching their wife have sex with other men. I would hate to quit having your cock in my pussy but if that is what you want you can tell me and I will try to give you what you need." Miss Rachel said with a hint of worry in her voice.

"No, I love having my cock in your wonderful pussy and I never want to give that up!" I quickly answered.

We talked for a few more minutes until Miss Rachel decided it was time for me to fetch the wine and a tray of snacks Miss Robin had left for us in the refrigerator. The entire time we had this conversation Honoré continued to gently caress Miss Rachel's breasts and run his fingers along her torso but never added a word. As I headed to the kitchen they moved so they could recline on the pillows at the head of the bed. Miss Rachel was using her hand to fondle Honoré's cock as they relaxed and began to recover from their orgasms. Honoré had a huge grin on his face as he observed me looking at Miss Rachel hand on his cock.

When I returned with the wine and raw oysters with a special cocktail sauce Miss Robin made with spices to enhance the senses for improved sex; I was presented with a new question.

"Stephanie, while you were gone I told Rachel that we made love tonight for the first time but that we could also have a different kind of sex. Instead of making love I could fuck her like a whore. I could use her as my bitch and just take my pleasure. It is not gentle loving but hard brutal fucking. So Stephanie, would you like me to fuck your wife like a whore?" Honoré asked.

I froze in my tracks and had to think a moment before I answered. "I want Miss Rachel to have as much pleasure as possible so if she wishes to have you make her your bitch then that is what she should experience."

"Why don't you ask her if she wants me to make her my bitch?" Honoré added with his smug tone and smile.

I had almost forgotten how much Honoré could irritate me with his smile and the tone of his voice.

"Miss Rachel, would you like Honoré to fuck you like his whore?" I asked as I set the tray down on the night stand beside the bed.

"Why yes, I think I would enjoy a hard fucking tonight. You are a wonderful lover Stephanie but you don't have it in you to treat me like a bitch in heat. I have asked you a few times in the past to be rough in bed and you did your best but you don't have it in you to treat me like a slut so I quit asking. Most of the time I want you to be the gentle lover that you are but once in a while I get the urge to be fucked like a cheap whore. While Honoré is happy to be a gentle lover his favorite sex is anything but gentle. He told me that he would love to fuck me hard and rough."

"Yes Miss Rachel." I didn't know if there was a question in there or not.

"Would you please ask Honoré to fuck my cunt like there is no tomorrow and make me his bitch?"

Miss Rachel hated the word "cunt" so I knew she was giving me a strong message that she wanted Honoré to fuck her hard with his big cock.

"Honoré would you please fuck my wife like a cheap whore and make her your bitch?"

"I would be happy to make Rachel my bitch for tonight but you have not convinced me that you want this for her." Honoré replied.

I thought he wanted me to beg him to fuck my wife like before. But soon after I started begging him to make my wife his bitch and pound her cunt with his big cock he stopped me.

"I think you should show me that you want me to rape your wife tonight!"

Rape is such a bad experience for the victim that I would never use that term for sex with Rachel. French is his first language but Honoré spoke perfect English so I don't think it was a translation problem. Even with his accent it sounded harsh.

"How can I show you that I would like you to make love, I mean fuck my wife?" I truly wondered.

"Suck my cock!" Honoré replied.

"I sucked your cock already."

"No, I mean really suck my cock, make me rock hard so that I can fuck you wife's cunt like a complete whore. The two of you make the perfect combination, Rachel is incredibly feminine and her pussy is wonderful while you like to suck cocks. I can have both of you as my sluts and enjoy both a blowjob and fucking."

"Honoré may I suck your cock and make it hard enough to give Miss Rachel the kind of fucking she craves?'

"I want you to suck my cock completely down your throat; I know you have practiced on a dildo!"

"May I suck your cock down my throat and make it hard for Miss Rachel?"

I had practiced my deep throating technique on a dildo but I don't know that I had ever had anything as thick as Honoré's cock down my throat.

"Do it for me Stephanie, I have always wanted to see you suck a cock. I don't know why but just the thought of seeing you put a cock in your mouth makes my pussy wet!" Miss Rachel added. "I know it will be a challenge to get Honoré's big cock down your throat but I know you can do it for me, please suck it Stephanie."

Why did my wife get turned on by the idea of me sucking a cock for her? She had never told me this sexual fantasy. Sucking cock was not one of my peccadilloes. Just about everything we had done sexually during March Madness was part of my fantasies but not the cock sucking. There are so many social taboos associated with putting a cock in your mouth if you are a straight guy that I would be resistant to doing it. But I was way past social convention when it came to sex. I had done things way beyond my former boundaries and did not have any reservation about putting my mouth on Honoré's cock. No, for me it just was not a turn-on in anyway. But the idea of sucking a cock to please Miss Rachel was exciting.

"I told you about my college years and that I had gay roommates but I don't think I mentioned that they used to suck my cock for me. Once they saw my cock they would actually beg me to let them suck on it. And when I was between girlfriends I would let them. It was very nice to have someone give you pleasure and expect nothing in return. I knew it is considered wrong in the US to take sexually with no plans to return the favor, but it was so nice to have a gay guy suck my cock. Say what you want, a gay guy knows how to please a cock with their mouth." Honoré explained.

I had planned to suck Honoré's cock as soon as Miss Rachel asked me to do it so it was not hard to do what he wanted even if I was not gay as he implied. "Please let me suck your cock down my throat Honoré' so you can fuck Miss Rachel and make her your bitch" I pleaded.

"Of course you may suck my cock Stephanie." Honoré decided.

I suppose in his mind making me beg to suck his cock was intended to be humiliating, but for me nothing I did to give Miss Rachel pleasure is humiliating. I wanted to suck Honoré's cock for my wife very much and did not feel any fear or nervousness in what I was about to do.

The challenge with deep throating a cock is that you have to have your throat in a straight line, aligned with the cock you are sucking. And with Honoré's big cock I would have to get my alignment perfect. Miss Rachel wanted to watch me suck his cock so I suggested that Honoré stand on the floor beside the bed and Miss Rachel could continue to recline against the pillows. I would be on my hands and knees on the mattress and with this plan everyone should get what they wanted. Honoré would get his cock sucked down my throat, Miss Rachel would have a great view of me sucking a cock and I would get to fulfill one of Miss Rachel's fantasies. She had made so many of my fantasies real that I certainly owed her this one.

Honoré was not erect but as I began to slide my hand along the shaft and kissed the head of his cock I could feel it begin to harden. I had felt my own cock harden in my own hand but it was surreal to have another man's cock in your hand as it became erect. My hand with the long manicured nails sliding along his shaft was visually stunning to me. I could not escape the eroticism of my fingers with the long nails wrapped around his shaft. I was reminded of Miss Rachel's manicured hand on my own cock. As I used my hand to stroke his cock and my mouth to suck on the head of his cock Miss Rachel began to play with her clit. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her fingers gently spreading her pussy juice around and rubbing her hard clit. I moaned a bit and I am sure Honoré figured it was because I liked sucking his cock but it was only due to the sexy way Miss Rachel was slowly masturbating.

Honoré was quickly hardening and I began to slide his cock further into my mouth. He was just standing perfectly still with his hands on his hips and his legs spread enough that his cock and my mouth were at the same height. I am convinced that Honoré wanted his cock sucking whore to do all the work and that even thrusting his hips slightly was more than he should be bothered with. And tonight I was his cock sucking whore.

I soon had Honoré fully hard and I began to try and get his cock to slide past the back of my mouth. It is harder to do than you might think. Your body responds by trying to gag and the nerves are sending messages to your brain that something is trying to cut off your breathing. It is anything but normal to let a cock slide down your throat and fill your airway completely. The whole time you are trying this you have to will your brain not to do what is hardwired to do.

I would slide my mouth forward until I felt like I was going to gag and then I would lengthen my tongue along the bottom of his shaft and swallow. Pull back a bit, take a breath and try again. It probably only took a minute or two at the most but when you are in the middle of something so out of the ordinary and incredibly erotic, well it felt like hours more than minutes. It was overwhelming and I could tell that Miss Rachel was nearing an orgasm from her masturbation and the erotic scene taking place in our bedroom.

The moment his cock head slid into my throat Honoré and Miss Rachel let out a moan at the same time. I began to slide back and forth on his cock and started using my hands to play with his balls as with each movement forward more of his cock disappeared into my mouth. I kept going until finally my nose touched his pubic hair.

"Very nice Stephanie, I knew you could get all of Honoré's cock in your mouth. Now give him a nice slow blowjob but what ever you do, do not make him cum!"

I would have answered Miss Rachel except that my mouth was full of Honoré's cock. Now that I could get his shaft down my throat I changed my oral technique a bit. The goal now was to give more of a tease than satisfaction. I needed to keep him very hard but not give enough stimulation that Honoré was in danger of an orgasm. As I pulled my mouth back I would use my hand along the shaft, swirl my tongue around the head of his cock and then very slowly slide his cock back down my throat. I repeated the process for several minutes and if I felt any twitches of his cock I would pull back so that only my tongue was touching the tip of his cock. When the twitching stopped I would slowly slide forward again.