March Madness Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers

I have to agree with Honoré; a guy knows how to play with a cock because of owning the same equipment. I have never had a blowjob from a gay guy but I am sure they can suck cock better than just about any woman on the planet.

"That must be enough cock sucking Stephanie, tell me if Honoré is nice and hard?" Miss Rachel instructed.

As I removed his cock from my mouth I answered. "Honoré is very hard Mistress and I think he is more than ready to fuck you."

"Honoré, is Stephanie a good cock sucker?"

"Oh yes, she is a great cock sucker. It was all I could do to keep from cuming down her throat." Honoré answered.

"You can sit in the chair Stephanie and watch Honoré fuck my cunt and make me his bitch."

"Before you sit down, you can put my cock into your wife's cunt for me Stephanie." Honoré added.

Miss Rachel was still laying against the pillows and Honoré got between her spread legs. I reached between their bodies and used my hand to rub the tip of Honoré's cock along her wet pussy. When the tip of his penis was wet I positioned it perfectly for entering her vagina. Honoré did not take it easy this time and just pushed his cock into her pussy with one thrust. Miss Rachel let out a big gasp and then wrapped her legs around his hips. Honoré started taking long hard strokes at a pace that was clearly for his pleasure.

As Honoré fucked my wife with his horse cock I sat in the bedroom chair. I was more than willing to sit in the chair and be more comfortable. I had not had much relaxation for almost 2 hours and the moderate heels of my slippers were taking a toll on my lower legs. It occurred to me that in past years I would be glued to the TV watching all the pre-game reporting at that time of a championship night. The buildup to the championship game was just about as long as the game itself. As I sat in the chair it did flash through my brain that I had just sucked a real cock and that it made me feel uncomfortable that I might become homosexual or at least bisexual. The uncomfortable homophobic thoughts were soon replaced by the happy thought that I had done this for my wife who had done so much for me. I loved doing it for Miss Rachel but then I felt quite uncomfortable about doing something so gay. I remembered the hypnotic tapes and how the message had been that I would crave sucking down sperm but would feel uncomfortable with doing something that only homosexuals did.

Honoré wasted no time as he started his assault on Miss Rachel's pussy. By the time I had my butt in the chair he was fucking Miss Rachel's pussy very hard and fast. On each out stroke he would pull his cock out so that only the tip remained unseen and then he would push forward with great force until Miss Rachel was pressed down into the mattress. And then he would repeat the cycle with so much force that I was sure Miss Rachel must be in pain as she moaned. But that thought was quickly replaced with the realization that it was a moan of deep pleasure from being fucked in the most animalistic way. For a moment I wanted to scream out and make Honoré stop his "rape" of my wife's pussy, but that was just what she wanted. And I reminded myself that I asked Honoré to make Miss Rachel his bitch.

As Honoré fucked Miss Rachel he would roughly play with her breasts, kneading them with his fingers and pulling on her nipples so that her breasts were stretched away from her chest. When he kissed her it was not a gentle kiss of lovers it was primal and I could see marks forming on her neck where he had used his teeth to arouse her flesh. Her pale skin was marking with the rough treatment and I wondered if it would show tomorrow at work. In our entire relationship I had never treated her body so roughly! I wanted to stop it but Miss Rachel was having sexual climax after climax and it was exactly the kind of fucking she wanted from Honoré.

I wondered if I had lost her sexually as Honoré continued to pound her. My head was spinning as I watched the marks appear on her flesh and marveled at the erotic contrast of his cocoa colored skin against Miss Rachel's perfect pale white skin. By now Miss Rachel's entire body was shaking and she was pushing her hips off of our bed to meet each stroke of Honoré's cock. I was scared and incredibly turned on by the powerful scene I was witnessing.

I was certain that Honoré would have an orgasm any second from his frantic fucking but it was Miss Rachel that climaxed first. She is a very multi-orgasm capable woman but she had been going through so many climaxes that I did not think she would have a big orgasm on top of the others but she did and when it hit I think she passed out for a moment. Honoré slowed his thrusting and began to slowly work his cock in and out while Miss Rachel recovered. I felt like a long time but was in reality just a few seconds before Miss Rachel opened her eyes, smiled and looked at me with a very content smile. I never felt so sexually useless and could not believe how hard my cock was throbbing in the cage.

"I wish to finish fucking your cunt as soon as you are ready for more my bitch!" Honoré announced as he slowly fucked my wife.

"I think I am ready again." Miss Rachel replied after a bit more time had passed.

"Since you are my bitch, I want to fuck your cunt like a bitch dog in heat. Stephanie I want you to lay on the bed on your back with your head at the side of the bed. And my hot little bitch, I want you on your hands and knees with your cunt directly over Stephanie's face. That way your cocksucking husband can see my cock stretching your cunt so much that you will not even be able to feel his meager cock!"

We moved into position and once Miss Rachel was straddling my face Honoré put his cock against her pussy lips and slid it in until only his balls were outside of her body. From this distance I could see the tightness of her pussy on his cock as he filled her like I never could.

Honoré took a few slow strokes so that Miss Rachel could adjust to his size in this new position and then he grabbed her hips with his hands and started fucking her hard and fast. Miss Rachel had asked to be fucked like this but I was worried that she must be receiving more pain than pleasure. She moaned and rested her chest against my torso; then began playing with my balls and caged cock. I knew beyond any doubt that this rough fucking was what she needed from Honoré and I felt jealous and very happy for Miss Rachel at the same time.

As Honoré continued his wild fucking Miss Rachel slowly lowered her pussy to my face. I could no longer "see" his cock as I was blinded by pussy, cock flesh and balls. But I could feel every thrust of his cock and Miss Rachel pushing back against Honoré's motion. Soon her pussy was pressing against my face and I could taste her wetness. With each thrust my lips would be on Honoré's cock and Miss Rachel's pussy. My face was coated with pussy juice and I am sure some remaining sperm from their earlier fucking.

Honoré was increasing his pace as he neared his second orgasm of the night when he said. "Use your fingernails to scratch her titties!"

I knew that the nails would mark her pale skin but I was caught up in the eroticism and did what Honoré wanted. I scraped my long fake nails along the side of Miss Rachel's breasts but was not rough enough for Honoré.

"Harder you stupid cocksucker, I want to see marks on those white tits and pinch her nipples hard with your nails!"

I was never rough with Miss Rachel's breasts when we made love but I was only a tool in their sexual adventure tonight and did what I was told. I used my long nails to scrape her flesh and when I pinched her nipples between the acrylic nail extensions Miss Rachel began have a powerful orgasm. I kept her nipples clamped tightly in the long nails as she enjoyed her climax. When her pussy began to spasm it must have triggered Honoré's orgasm. He slammed his cock into my wife and began to buck his hips against her without pulling back. His motion would lift Miss Rachel's hips off of my face and then slam back down with a great deal of force. I was grateful that Honoré only bucked against Miss Rachel a few times when he came.

Honoré held his position and Miss Rachel's pussy settled on my face again. I knew what was coming; as Honoré withdrew his cock my wife's freshly fucked pussy would be wide open and their combined fuck juices would be running out of her into my mouth. Anticipation can make time go very slowly. As the few seconds passed my mind raced with the competing thoughts of giving my wife pleasure by sucking her cunt clean and the homophobic fear of being a cum eating cocksucker.

When Honoré pulled back his cock made a slurping sound as it left the tight pussy of my wife. Odd how that sounds as I write it, Miss Rachel's pussy was tight on Honoré's cock but would she ever feel tight on my cock? I was so close that there was no way for me to see how open her pussy was but when she sat it on my mouth it covered it completely.

"It is my gift to you Stephanie; a fresh load of sperm and a wife with a ruined pussy!" Honoré taunted. "I made her my bitch tonight, I fucked her cunt like a whore and made you my cocksucker; how does it feel Stephanie?"

I could not answer with Miss Rachel's pussy covering my mouth but if I could have answered I would have said that I was excited beyond my wildest imagination. That I was thrilled for Miss Rachel to have her "rough sex" episode with your horse cock and I was proud to suck a cock for her pleasure. I would also have said that I was conflicted by my own feelings of jealousy and insecurity about doing something so "gay".

"Only lick my sore pussy very lightly Stephanie and let my pussy drain into your mouth for your creampie this time, I can't take any more stimulation tonight." Miss Rachel stated her desires as she regained some ability to have coherent thoughts. The phrase "fucked her brains out" had new meaning for me.

We stayed in that position, me on my back, Miss Rachel on top of me with her pussy pressed to my mouth, in the classic 69 position. I had heard Honoré sit down on the bedroom chair but he was being very still as Miss Rachel regained her composure. I gently lapped the fuck juices away as they drained into my mouth. I loved the taste of Miss Rachel's pussy and was used to the taste of sperm but I could not imagine anything tasting better than my wife's freshly fucked pussy. It was fantastic.

Miss Rachel began to play with my caged cock and balls. I realized again how hard my cock was straining against the cage. I must have been trying to fully erect for close to 3 hours with no possibility of it happening. Perhaps the 22 days of sexual frustration was fueling my brain into erotic overdrive but I felt it was the best sexual experience of my life; but I was so looking forward to getting this cock cage off.

When Miss Rachel could move she lifted her pussy off my mouth and asked, "Did you get all of your creampie Stephanie?"

"Yes Miss Rachael your pussy is clean and thank you for my creampie." I answered.

"You're welcome Stephanie." Miss Rachel answered as she managed to move her body to the head of the bed and reclined against the pillows. "Don't forget to thank Honoré for making me his bitch tonight and fucking me like a whore."

"Thank you very much Honoré for fucking Miss Rachel's cunt with your big cock and making her you bitch tonight." And I meant it. Honoré was playing with his semi-erect cock as he sat in the chair.

"You are very welcome Stephanie, I enjoyed stretching your wife's cunt out, I can only hope that she will be able to feel you smaller cock after tonight." Honoré replied with his irritating grin.

"I am sure my pussy will enjoy Stephan's cock once it shrinks a bit and he is free from the cock cage." Miss Rachel quickly added.

I noticed that she used my male name for the first time in over 3 weeks.

"I also want to tell you how much I enjoyed your cocksucking Stephanie! Most women have a very hard time getting my cock in their mouth and nobody has swallowed my cock down their throat since I moved out of the townhouse in Boston. With the AIDs virus in the gay community, especially in Paris I had to give up the pleasure of having my cock sucked by girly men." Honoré admitted.

"You're welcome Honoré." And somehow it made me proud.

"Honoré has to leave tonight to travel to New York and Boston before returning to Paris. He had hoped to stay over tonight and fuck you in the ass in the morning but he has a very early flight; so that will have to wait for a future visit." Miss Rachel explained.

"Thank you Miss Rachel." I didn't know if I was thanking them for not fucking me in the ass or for the promise that I would get my ass reamed by Honoré's horse cock in the future.

"Clean Honoré's cock with your mouth and go enjoy your game. Honoré and I will chat a little and then I will join you to finish watching the game with you once he leaves."

I had forgotten that it was game time, so I quickly got off the bed, knelt in front of Honoré and used my mouth and tongue to clean the last of their fuck juices off of his softening cock. Because Honoré had been playing with himself his cock was pretty dry and it ended up being easy to clean. Once his cock was clean Honoré joined Miss Rachel in the bed and they cuddled up next to each other and began speaking French. "Go on Stephanie, watch your game." And just like that I was dismissed.

I grabbed my panties and pulled them on so that I would not leak pre-cum on the furniture and headed for the TV. By the time I got there the game had been going on for about 5 minutes of game time but that always takes 30 minutes of real time in the NCAA Championship game. Our sex marathon had lasted over 3 1/2 hours and my wife had been fucked senseless with my permission and help. I had a hard time getting into the game until about 5 minutes to go in the first half. The two teams played a back and forth 1st half and Arizona ended up going into the break with a 33 to 32 lead over Kentucky.

Miss Rachel and Honoré emerged from the bedroom as the big wave of commercials started. She escorted Honoré to the door and as he was leaving he said. "Thank you very much for the cocksucking Stephanie, see you in Paris." And Miss Rachel kissed him sexually goodbye.

Miss Rachel joined me on the couch and I asked her what Honoré meant by see you in Paris.

"I have to be in Paris at the end of May and Honoré has invited us to stay at his Paris apartment while we are there. That way I can enjoy his cock some more and you can get fucked in the ass with his beautiful cock. Isn't it nice of me to share his cock with you Stephanie?"

"Yes Miss Rachel."

"I will email you the dates tomorrow and you can request the vacation time this week."

"When did we decide to go to Paris this year Mistress?"

"Honoré and I figured it all out when you came out to watch the game. There will be many surprises for you but you can count on being in your chastity cage, eating lots of creampies and enjoying Honoré's cock up your ass. Isn't it a great plan!?" Miss Rachel concluded.

"Yes is sounds wonderful Miss Rachel."

"Enough talk for now, I just want to cuddle on your shoulder while you finish watching the game. And you should know that you made me very proud and my pussy very wet tonight when you sucked Honoré's cock down your throat."

"Thank you Miss Rachel; you're welcome."

Miss Rachel grabbed an afghan and cuddled up with me on the coach. She had me put my arm around her so she could rest her head against my chest. I wondered if it felt odd to her to be cuddling up with me while I was wearing a corset and lingerie. It was defiantly surreal for me as I looked at my manicured fingernails against her breasts. Under the cover she gently played with my balls and caged cock. I was still throbbing in the cage and I could feel each heart beat as we watched the second half.

The second half of the game was a classic. The two teams both made runs and fought a brilliant battle. Arizona built a 6 point lead with 15 minutes to go and then Kentucky had an 11 to 4 run and took a 1 point lead with 10 minutes left. At the 5 minute mark, Arizona had regained the lead and was ahead by 3. Arizona was shooting free throws down the stretch and making them with Kentucky hitting key 3 point shots to keep the game close. On the last position of the half Arizona threw the ball away with the score tied.

In the overtime Arizona outscored Kentucky 8 to 2 in the first 4 minutes. Arizona held on the rest of the way with great defense and won the overtime game 84 to 79. The Arizona Wildcats had made history, beating 3 number 1 seeds on their way to the national championship. It is a record that can be tied but can never be broken.

Miss Rachel watched some of the post game with me and all the wild celebration. As she watched the jubilation she said to me. "That is how I feel right now, that we are the champions."

"I know how you feel and I love you very much Miss Rachel."

"Let's go to bed. We have to get up early enough to get you presentable for work Stephanie."

We turned off the TV and climbed into bed. It had been a long night and so much had happened that I had trouble falling asleep. I was excited about getting the cage off of my cock tomorrow, but I also knew I would miss having my cock controlled. Miss Lucy's pussy would be off limits and that felt like a horrible loss. I wondered what my sister Vicky would think when she came to our house tomorrow evening. I was blown away by Arizona winning the national championship as well. And I really wondered what surprises Miss Rachel and Honoré have planned for me in Paris.

Miss Rachel was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillows. Tomorrow would be a big day as well, full of anticipation. But eventually I managed to fall asleep with the thought of wet pussy on my cock once again.

To be continued... Chapter 11 A New Freedom (final chapter)

jbirdman
jbirdman
198 Followers