All Comments on 'Marco & Isabella'

by Bob Waters

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Lousy Story

Nice topic lousy story

dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyover 20 years ago
Nice one

I like the topic and the way that the story unfolds. Some comments though. In the beginning I was not clear about POV character. Who he, or even she, was.

The strict refusal of Ana, to let Isabelle play, came as a surprise to me whcih distracted me from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
magical realism

I also found the refusal to include Isabella in the action hard to accept. However, it is a beautiful story, a special, magical experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Kind of cold

I thought it was kind of cold and even out of character for Ana to reject Isabel in such a snotty way. If she was only doing it for herself, why invite the other couple into their villa. What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Erotic but disappointing

Very well written but disappointing ending. You would never treat 'friends' this way. If they felt this way, why invite the Argentinians back to their home and provoke them? You can imagine the things said to one another upon leaving the house. Should retitle..."The Ugly Americans".

Bob WatersBob Watersover 20 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Looks like I failed in my effort to get my point across. Please see the catagory - this isn't a swapping story. The point was Isabella broke the tacit agreement by trying to become part of the show.

Sorry if it dissapointed & if you're going to be ballsy enough to tell me my story sucked, be ballsy enough to sign your note.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great story

I loved it and I got the point of the story. Voyeurism can be a wonderful thing, but there's a fine line. You have to know where your limits are. She was totally into her partner and doing this all for them, not the other couple. I would love to try this someday.

1quietguy1quietguyabout 20 years ago
Great Story, You Get It

Bob (or whatever your real name is),

I read your story and some of the comments you've received. I'm 48 (I tell you this to add credibility to my opinion) and, like your protagonist, love it when the woman I'm out with (and since my divorce there have been a few) enjoys flirting and turning heads.

The way Ana deflected Isabella is a true indication of her commitment to our hero while enjoying the voyeuristic indulgences she shares with him. Your story captures the true essence of very public exhibitionism entwined with commitment to your lover.

Great job. I look forward to reading other of your writings.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
I liked it

Great story, and the ending was appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Love the exhibistionism of the two! Me and my girl watch each other and talk sensually and love watching each other masturbate till we cum. We would love to have an audience of a couple or even a single man or woman to watch. The story is very sexy and told so descriptively, it's as if we were the other couple! Great writing, really liked it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous