Margeaux Known As Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and greeted her with a kiss. A deep, long, passionate kiss. I was certain at least one of the men who tried to pick me up saw us kissing. I hoped he was both jealous and turned on. We sat down holding hands and pretended to have a casual conversation while I finished my wine and Maggie practically chugged hers. It was during this forced conversation and hand holding that I realized we were both still wearing our wedding rings and engagement rings. True, most men wouldn't pick up on that fine detail, but I was certain our waitress did.

After ten minutes we decided to stop flirting with each other, we both knew where the night was going, and we left the bar and headed to the elevators still holding hands. Unfortunately there wasn't anyone to offend on the way up to the room Maggie had reserved for us.

"Ever do it in an elevator?" she asked me as the door closed.

"No," I admitted. "Never really had the opportunity."

"Me neither. It's a male fantasy. Just a ploy to see how quickly you can have sex." She smiled at me and in an instant we were pressed against each other, our tongues fighting a private battle inside our mouths. There was a final thrill as the elevator reached our floor and we broke apart, but still held hands as the doors opened to reveal a nice older couple waiting to go down. They stepped aside to let us out.

"Have a pleasant night, girls," the man called out as we walked away. I blushed with embarrassment, but Maggie took it in stride.

"Thanks!" she called. I glanced back and saw them both smiling. Who knew what secrets they had in their past?

Our room was nice, nothing outrageous or opulent, but we weren't there for the view or well-appointed furnishings. Once inside I wanted to get naked and fuck Maggie.

"Let's take it a little bit slow," she said after anther kiss. I dropped my overnight bag next to hers, kissed her fiercely, pulling her body tight to mine and dropping my hands to her ass.

"As long as I get to fuck you," I said.

"That's what I've planned."

Call me an ultimate girl, but I could get lost in kissing alone. In the back of my mind I knew it was wrong to be making out with another woman, but Maggie's kisses and attention were exactly what I needed in my life. My body pressed against hers, our hands roaming up and down our bodies, I could feel her warm breasts pressed against me. It was completely not what I had been used to my entire life. But even ten minutes of making out was eventually enough for me and I broke apart from her. "Turn around," I ordered.

When she presented me with her backside, I lowered the zipper and pushed the straps off her shoulders. The thin material slid from her body and puddled on the floor. Her ass was partly exposed by the tiny panties she was wearing that let the bottom half of her ass cheeks show. I briefly glanced at the tiny dolphin tattoo peeking out from under the black lace then stepped forward to unhook her gossamer thin bra. When I did so, she turned back around to let it slip of her torso, displaying her now bare breasts, her left nipple still adorned with its golden ring. I reached out and touched it. For this I was immediately rewarded with the hardening of her nipple and a shiver running through Maggie's body that caused her skin to quiver.

"Excited?" I asked her unnecessarily.

"Very much."

I leaned up and kissed her again. But I was really just wasting time because I was nervous. I steeled myself and dropped to my knees before her. After glancing up for her permission—she was smiling down at me—I pulled her black lace panties down her legs. Only now did I realize she was wearing a pair of thigh high stay-up stockings. Very sexy. I wished I thought that far ahead, but I had opted for bare legs instead.

She had carefully shaved her light brown pubes to a nice sharp triangle. I leaned forward and kissed her pubic mound, right at the top edge of her hair. Her sharp, musky scent filled my nostrils and I wanted to dive in right then. The muscles in my stomach tensed and I could feel that odd dropping effect of intense arousal. "Get on the bed," I ordered her.

"Take off your dress first," she replied, but still moved onto the bed, sweeping off the cover, exposing the sheets.

I happily stripped for her, shimmying out of my dress and standing proudly in my bra and panties. She watched from the bed, propped up on her elbows, legs slightly apart, letting me peak at her pussy. My lingerie was more conservative than hers, not lace, but plain red silk. I was proudest of my bra that took my natural assets and made them even better. I kept thinking I hoped she wouldn't be disappointed when I took it off, but I was forgetting she had seen me naked many times already.

Mounting the bed next to her feet I kissed her stocking covered knee, then her thigh right above the stocking. I moved between her legs and pushed her thighs apart. The moist pinkness of her pussy opened for me and I hesitated a moment, scared at what I was about to do, but she wanted it as much as I did. Kissing the soft patch of pubic hair above her slit I noticed how clean and well defined she was. Did she shave or get waxed? I'd have to remember to ask her.

Then I kissed the tiny button of her clit; her musk was strong in my nostrils. I moved down and slipped my tongue into her pussy. Once I had started, performing cunnilingus wasn't bad, it was actually quite fun and enjoyable. I just did to her what I liked Troy—and Maggie—did to me. She moved around with some moaning and groaning, while I licked and sucked her. Eventually I locked my arms around her thighs to stay in place with her movements. Her taste was divine. When I slipped a finger into her, reaching upward to find her g-spot I was rewarded with her first orgasm and a tiny spurt of her juices.

She shook and quivered as the orgasm rolled through her body. "Don't stop," she ordered me. "More."

I eagerly plunged back down for more. Now I knew what I was doing I was ready to bring her off again. Finding the right combination of fingering, licking, sucking, and teasing of her clit was even more fun for her than it was for me. This time her orgasm was almost violent and she practically threw me off the bed with her thrashing. When she was done we both laughed a bit at her theatrics. Then I kissed my way up her body, stopping at her left breast long enough to take her nipple and ring in my mouth, playing with them, feeling the odd conflict of flesh and metal on my tongue before arriving at her mouth and exchanging kisses with her again.

"That was wonderful," she told me.

"Thank you," I accepted the compliment.

"Let me do you now," she said, rolling me off her body. Her fingers burrowed into my silk panties and she smiled at what she found."How often do you go completely bare?" she asked when she found my lack of pubic hair.

"Mostly during the summer. It was a surprise for you," I told her.

"I like surprises," she said while pushing her hand deeper into my panties. Her nimble digits spread my labia and she sank her middle finger into my pussy. This caused me to groan and unconsciously wiggle my hips. Even with my extra pounds I felt sexy with her because she wanted me. "Gotta get your panties off," she said pulling her hand away and getting on her knees.

I lifted up my hips to help her expose my naked pussy; she was between my thighs in an instant, attaching her lips to my cunt. I needed to be naked so I fumbled with the front clasp of my bra until I managed to open it, freeing my tits. I tossed away the garment and relaxed to Maggie's busy tongue on my clit and her fingers up my pussy. She knew exactly how to please my body. Unconsciously my hands went to my breasts and I pinched and teased my nipples and Maggie worked her magic between my legs. The pain from the piercing had faded and I now found it quite enjoyable to move it against my flesh. It was like a hot button line to my clit.

My orgasm slowly built as Maggie slathered attention on my pussy and I could feel her eyes on me. Forcing my eyes open I looked down between my legs to see her staring up at me. She took her mouth off my pussy for a moment. "You're beautiful," she said and then went back to work. Those words were enough to make me grind my pussy down on her face. She responded with enthusiasm. Her fingers inside my pussy found my g-spot hidden up inside me, stroking it a few time was enough to make me cum. I let out a keening cry as my juices flowed over her face.

"You cum like a boy," she said when I was done, a grin on her face. "But you're also very tasty, so I don't mind." Maggie scooted up the bed and snuggled next to me. Her face was still wet from my girl cum and I kissed her back, tasting myself, then wiped her dry with a corner of the sheet. Our arms went around each other and we covered up with the light blanket. Then we laughed a little.

"This is strange," I said. "But good. Making love with a girl is...well, everything and nothing like I thought it would be."

"It is good, isn't it?" she replied.

"Yeah, but you've done it before," I pointed out. "Alone, not with husbands watching. This is all new to me."

"Oh, honey, I've had sex with a woman before, but not with..." she trailed off.

"Not with what?" My heart dropped. Was she going to call me fat? True, I didn't have the body I did when I was twenty, but fifteen years and two kids takes a toll on any woman.

She looked me straight in the eye. "Not with someone I really loved."

I was shocked at her revelation and laid there mute for a moment. Then I responded the only way I knew how. "I love you too," I said and followed it with a kiss.

It was extraordinary falling in love with a woman when I still loved my husband. I was satisfied and jealous at the same time. "I have a present for you," I told her. "I need to get it out of my bag." Without waiting for her reply I rolled out of bed and pulled the small box from my overnight bag.

"I like surprises," she told me again when I turned around. I felt comfortable naked in front of her. She was now on her side, her head propped on her hand, elbow on the mattress while her breasts spilling out above she sheet, her nipple ring on display. "What did you get me?"

Finding I couldn't articulate what I wanted to say, I silently opened the box and displayed the matching rings to her. They were simple finger rings, gold and silver twisted together without a gem or other ornamentation. On the interior of the bands I had our names inscribed. She looked at the rings with a puzzled expression. I pulled out the one with my name on it and asked her, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

She gasped and was truly shocked. "Yes," she managed to sputter out before a few sobs escaped her lips and she started crying. My emotions were running high as well. Tears started sliding down my cheeks and we cried together for a minute, kissing away each other's tears.

When we had recovered enough I took the ring from her and picked up her right hand. "Let me put it on you." She nodded and I slid it on the ring finger. I was pleased I had estimated her size almost perfectly; it went on without a problem even though her hand was shaking. "Now you do me," I said. We laughed at my double entendre as she slid the ring with the name Maggie on my finger, then we laid back on the bed and held up our hands admiring our new rings. On our left were our engagement rings and wedding bands, on the right were our new girlfriend rings. "We should take a picture," I said absently.

She sat bolt upright and declared, "Good idea!" Jumping out of bed she zipped open her back and rummaged through it, pulling out her cell phone. We snapped a few pictures of our hands together, which was slightly awkward when we wanted to get all four hands at the same time, but we figured out the timer and accomplished the task.

"What are we going to do with those?" I asked.

"I don't know. But I want to keep them for a while." She then drew a wicked grin on her face stepped back a few paces and snapped a picture of my naked body.

"Hey!" I protested. "I don't want nudies of me plastered all over the internet!"

She laughed. "The only people on Earth who want to see you naked are me, your husband, and maybe Jaime."

That made me angry. "Are you calling me fat and ugly?"

Maggie moved back to the bed and kissed me on the forehead. "Oh, honey, no. I just saying there are so many nudes on the internet, you'd just be one more in a sea of a million. I'm saving this one to jill off to later on." She tossed me the phone. "Take a few of me. I'll send them to Troy and Jaime. They'll love it."

She had a point, what's one more series of nude pictures on the internet? And in the context of being a tease for our husbands, I immediate set to recording Maggie's naked body. Maybe she should have been a nude model because she immediately got into the role, displaying herself for me and the camera. Her stockings were quickly removed and immediately she went to the extreme, wanting me to do moderate close-ups of her hand between her legs, masturbating; teasing the camera with shy looks; displaying her nipple ring as she licked her breast. Inspired by her performance I opened wide the curtains displaying a nice city backdrop. Positioning her in front of this scenic span, I turned off the lights and took pictures of her silhouetted body against the twinkling lights. Maggie wasn't at all shy about displaying herself. Finally she took the phone out of my hand and said, "My turn."

It was hard for me to refuse considering what she had just done, so I reluctantly went along with her ideas for displaying my nude body. She was obsessed with my ass and tits, but that was fine by me, it kept my face out of most of the pictures. Then she handed the cell back to me. "On your back and open your legs," she ordered. "This one is special for Troy."

Taking a picture of your girlfriend eating your pussy isn't nearly as sexy or exciting as it seems. After several attempts I finally got a picture that didn't make me look extremely fat, or make Maggie look like she was drunk or asleep, or was centered on my thigh instead of my pussy and her face. It gave me a new appreciation for the girls who did porn and nude pictures. Very little sexy for a whole lot of work.

When we were done with that, Maggie and I looked through the whole lot and immediately deleted the ones that were truly horrible, then—against my better judgment—she emailed the batch to Troy and Jaime. The lead photo was the one of her between my legs with a caption "Don't you wish you were here?"

"Now what?" I asked her. Sex and debauchery was exhausting.

"What did you bring to sleep in?"

"Nothing," I lied to her. "Just my skin and you."

"Ha ha," she replied and pulled a very nice, silky, purple nightie out of her bag and slipped it over her head. It was very shiny and very short, barely covering her ass, and there was also enough of a built in bra to form a little bit of cleavage with her tits.

"Very nice," I complimented her. "I wasn't aware this was supposed to be a girlie slumber party."

"Get yours on," she ordered me. From my bag I pulled the babydoll I usually wore with Troy when I was feeling slutty. It was pale blue completely sheer, leaving nothing to the imagination and was so short the bottoms of my ass cheeks hung out and my pussy was on display. It made me feel slutty and submissive at the same time. I enjoyed the feeling Oddly, I was dressed more provocatively than her, which was a switch.

Maggie smiled happily at my ensemble. "You look like a slut," she said, pulled out her cell phone again and clicked off a few more pictures. I pretended like I didn't care and lay down next to her.

"I love you," I told her again. She responded with a kiss and slipped her hand inside my panties to play with my pussy. I returned the favor by fingering her more exposed cunt. We kissed and groped for a few minutes and then our lovemaking dissolved into a competition to see who could get the other off first. I won, making Maggie cum on my fingers because I rubbed her clit with my thumb while keeping my fingers up in her pussy, but then I wasn't hampered by the material of my panties as she tried to make me cum.

When she was done shaking from the orgasm I gave her, I pulled her head down to my pussy and made her use her tongue. That was enough to finish me off. We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

12