All Comments on 'Maria Maria'

by semper_perplexus

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear semper-perplexus:

Thank you for a great story. I agree platonic can be much more.

I have had platonic friends who are married and who wanted wanted to have platonic relationships because of common interests.

And one platonic relationships went to after-dinner moonlight French kissing by the tennis courts as well as boob fondling, nipple kissing and much more in the dark.

i had another platonic relationship with another married friend who had taken a job promotion to another city. She had to come back for conferences. We went for a bistro dinner on a Sunday night before one conference Then she invited me back to her room o watch the evening news, then to backrubs with her sweater pulled up, to her bra slipped off to give a better back rub, followed by perky boob fondling and nipple kissing and having my pants undone. She was a great friend who was quite glad to get well deserved compliments on her beautiful boobs and nicely trimmed pubes while I kissed her nips, caressed her clit, licked her labia lips and visited her vag with my tongue and fingers while she cupped my cock in her hand.. After that special dinner we have had coffee dates, with it either being just "coffee" to platonically catch up OR "coffee and (a special dessert that included a lot of platonic petting. She also likes going shopping for sexy lingerie that she was glad to jointly pick out, then she platonically modelled either at the store and again back in her room.

And in both cases I was and am glad to do so as I have secret crushes on both of these beautiful, bright friendly babes.

I think "platonic" really means "the circumstances have to be right and anything can happen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous