All Comments on 'Marian Grows Up'

by barnabus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
All too true ...

...as corny as the story reads - it is all too true. Whether the couple is in their thirties or twenties or teens, more often than not the first time a person has sex (especially as female) it is less than satisfying. Most of the time, though, as Marian found out, it gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks from Barnabus

Thanks for your thoughts. Your observations are true and accurate!

Your comments show that you have the wisdom to contribute constructively to the creative process. Personally, I welcome your further ideas!

I am in the process of preparing a variation to this story where Peter is a different, more considerate and loving person. Obviously this makes a difference in Marian's first experience. A LOT of difference!

It will be a while before the variation is completed, but when done, I hope you enjoy it!

Feel free to e-mail me with your thoughts on this or any subject!

Barnabus

barnabus329@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A very good read.

I've been reading literotica for a couple of years and have a few favorite stories. Now I have one more.

RJ

barnabusbarnabusalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks from Barnabus

Thanks for the comments, RJ.

barnabus

barnabusbarnabusover 17 years agoAuthor
Comments from Barnabus

I've received a little feedback from ladies with nipples that "do not look like the normal ones". Their boyfriends (some quite long term boyfriends) don't seem to care or even comment, rather choosing to love the woman, and not being concerned about the apparent lack of perfection. One correspondent mentioned "they are super sensitive!"

I'm glad that (at least) some guys are OK!

Barnabus

barnabus329@hotmail.com

madtaffcatmadtaffcatover 16 years ago
Great story told with feeling.

Loved the story. The balance of feelings and eroticism was very well done, and the cautionary elements will ring a bell with many people. Many thanks!

missy_gmissy_gover 15 years ago
Nice and Sweet

Lots of emotion and very realistic. Great job!

Safe_BetSafe_Betover 15 years ago
Wow!

Exceptionally well written. Great balance and feeling. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That you can call consensual sex between two adults rape is deplorable. Do you understand how many men have had their lives ruined due to false rape accusations?

Is it too much to ask for some personal responsibility? she knew he was a jerk and a pig, yet decided on her own, with no coercion that he was somehow good enough to sleep with (her first time no less!). And then, disgustingly turns to the sad sack waiting in the wings when (predictably) it doesn't turn out as she dreamed it would.

I feel sorry for Clarence being saddled with this mess of a woman

justoldijustoldiover 11 years ago
*bolding*

I have found using asterisks and bolding cuts into the smooth flow of the story.

wallyrutherfordwallyrutherfordabout 11 years ago
Very good story...

It is very well-written. Lots of details and lots of story. Isn't only a graphic sex story.

Very tastefully done.

I like this part:

"...He came again, this time deeply within her. It was an unbelievable climax. It was the biggest climax he could remember! Her reaction was especially rewarding to his male ego! She bucked against him, whispering his name, as she felt him come inside her. She reveled as she felt him spasming within her. Not only could she see the satisfaction in her man's face (yes, she was thinking of him as *her* man), but also she felt a joy in receiving the evidence of his love within her, even if a condom separated it from her! ..."

It isn't clear if his condom separated. As big as he was, it seems probable his shooting his spermy cum into the innocent woman's vagina was powerful and blew-out his condom, which happens.

Also, as he too was a virgin in his 30s, it's likely he put a lot of energy into his climax finally able to thrust his love into his girl.

If the condom did break, then there's a chance Clarence impregnated his love, a better scenario than the previous sperm donor.

One also wonders if, as he was thrusting and sending his lifegiving cum into her sweet pussy, if the thought of Peter and Peter thrusting his cum into his bride the night before, the woman he loved and wanted to marry. Yet Peter, not he, got first crack at her.

I doubt he was thinking those thoughts as though Marian's sex with Peter was consensual, it happened all too fast and almost without her consent.

Yes, Marian foolishly gave her Christian virginity to an unworthy creep. She even regrets so easily giving it up to him. " Peter had no concept of the precious gift she had given him...." So it seems Marian was a Christian lady, but one who in her 30s was tired of being "passed over" and clearly wanted and needed a man, a role Clarence played well.

Again, this story was well-written, giving an almost eyewitness account of Clarence's bumbling and first time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need to stop using *

Know you want to emphasize certain words and sentences but the use of the * symbol is distracting and annoying. The use of bold sentences and paragraphs is just wrong in a story of love and discovery of sex. And what is it with the Victoria Secret franchise, do they have complete monopoly on underwear in some places? Women I know prefer other brands, less scratchy, more feminine. Enjoyed story but for VS cliche and attempts to highlight points when it is up to the reader to decide. I would nog have used the condoms at the end, but that is my choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous