Mariana Ch. 03: New York City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

Derek stared at her with a heat and intensity that was palpable. His entire being seemed poised. It was like a predator that gets still just before leaping on the prey. She was that deer. Except, she wanted him to catch her, to jump her, to eat her...

She muttered a barely audible "oh" as that image ran through her mind. The itch between her legs grew. The desire to show was overwhelming her reluctance. Her entire adult life had been spent preventing the perverts from getting a peak. But, now she was deliberately overriding that defense.

Her mind and her pussy had a war. She shifted from side to side in her seat, a reflection of the inner struggle. The movement made for some interesting reveals of what lay underneath.

Finally, she decided to trust Derek. He had taken her this far. Each step along the way was difficult, but traversing it always was wonderful in retrospect.

Mariana texted back, "Sweet. Mmmm."

Her nipples were painfully erect. Each breath moved her shirt and seemed to stroke them. Her areola actually showed slightly through the thin white cloth. She bowed her head quickly to narrow her world to a small bubble.

Ding!

"Your tits are amazing. Your pussy is edible," Derek texted. "I'm pretty sure fatty at your 7 o’clock is going to mess his pants."

She spared a quick peek that way and saw the man. His eyes were locked on her legs. He was sporting a considerable bulge in his pants. The confirmation of an onlooker should have stopped her right there. Instead, she started to feel the impulse to expose everything, to get even higher...

Mariana texted back, "Lol. I just want YOU to mess your pants. Does turning everyone on when they look at me turn you on?"

A smile lit Derek's face as he nodded. His grin was infectious. What nervousness she felt faded with that smile.

Derek sent, "Look around, avoiding everyone's stares. Then nervously move your hands down to your lap. Pretend to read."

Mariana shifted, sending her eyes around the cafe, deliberately skipping over the man she had seen earlier. She noted, even with the poor scan, that she had snagged the attention of two others. One man who was sitting with his wife, pretending to read a magazine, but instead gazing past it at her. The other was a young boy, maybe 18, glasses... your classic nerd that was playing with his smart phone. Was he taking her picture?

"Oh my god, this is crazy," Mariana thought.

"Since you have your head down, everyone can enjoy the show without fear of getting caught," the incoming text read.

Mariana closed her eyes briefly, picturing how she must appear to them. Her braless breasts straining the buttons on her shirt, the little pleated skirt reaching to mid-thigh, the stockings ending in lace. The words that matched her mind's image were: slut, trollop, whore. Saying each of these words to herself made her pussy pulse in response. It was throbbing.

The last of her reluctance left her. Her only thoughts now were purely sexual. She wondered when she could drag Derek somewhere private and fuck him.

Derek was relentless with his texts: "Rub yourself through your skirt, sneaky like."

Mariana received the text.

The novel she was supposedly reading was a trashy hard-cover romance, complete with a picture of a half-naked woman embracing a bare chested adonis. She pretended to read it, seemingly turned on by the contents inside. Her hand gingerly rubbed herself through her skirt on the outside.

"MMmmm," she sent to Derek.

She was being careful, sneaking the feels, moving slowly so as not to draw attention. Her glance at the married man caught him staring intently at the hand on her lap.

"You think you are being all slick, but I can see you." Derek sent.

Her cheeks briefly turned red. And that blush faded to be replaced by a flush. She could not believe how horny she was...

"Check out the area around you one more time. Do a bad job of it. You're going to win an Oscar for this." Derek's text made her laugh. He knew how to put her at ease.

Mariana smiled down and texted, "LOL."

A movement to her right caught her eye. She noticed the married man that had been voyeuring her chasing after his wife, who was angrily walking away. It did not take a detective to deduce that he had been caught staring. Mariana was amused by the side show.

Derek sent, "Then sneak your hand under the skirt. Caress it."

Even knowing that she had other spectators, Mariana did not hesitate this time.

"I'de love to."

Her hand that had been on the outside played with the edge of her skirt lying on her thighs. She slowly moved her hand from her bare thigh, up over her hip, up to the top and back. The second time it made this trip, her hand moved to the waistband. Her fingers traced along the hemline, from her right hip to just below her navel.

Peering around again, deliberately missing everyone actually watching, her hand followed her fingers into her skirt. Her palm flattened, slipping inside. Extending her arm an inch at a time, she made contact with the top of her shaved mound. Slowly, deliberately, she slid her middle finger between her lips.

Derek texted her, "You are clearly turned on now."

Mariana grinned, "Shocking."

"It feels so good," she texted, "warm and wet and so, so, smooth."

The surprise on Derek's face when he read her text made her chuckle.

"I bet he was not expecting that," she thought.

The finger stroked her clitoris with just the tip. Her juices were dripping down her thighs enough for to have a slight worry in the back of her mind about leaving a puddle!

"Fiddle with your shirt buttons," Derek ordered.

Her finger was still stroking, making her not care about anyone around her. She just wanted to go higher... and higher...

"Mmmmm, ok." The text broke her slightly out of her trance.

She really did not want to let go of her pussy. So instead, her other hand stood the hard-cover open and then released it. It managed to stay open. For some reason, it was important for her to maintain the illusion of having the novel be the source of her behavior to the spectators.

Marianna self-consciously played with the buttons as instructed. Her hand brushed against her nipple, and she could not resist giving it a little squeeze. Almost without realizing it she unbuttoned first one, and then two buttons. More and more of her cleavage was revealed.

"I can see you breathing hard," read his message.

"Yes... I am," Marianna replied.

She read his next text message twice, not fully able to absorb it the first time.

"You have quite the appreciative audience. Lots of erections."

She texted back, "Lol." The last thing on her mind was laughter, though. She was the center of attention. And she was loving it. She spared a glance at Derek. He had his hand on his lap, deliberately stroking his hard cock where she could see.

"Can you see me rubbing my cock? How far will you go? Will you put a finger inside?" He asked.

Her mouth watered. The urge to suck his cock right there was ... wow...

"I can see you and it's making me want to touch myself more," she answered.

The incoming text came in an instant. "Do it. Touch yourself."

It was like Mariana was in a dream. In fact, she started to convince herself that is exactly what this was. It was a necessary mental defense to protect her from embarrassment. She need not be shy in her dreams.

Mariana sent him, "Sliding my fingers ever so slightly along my lips." Her actions soon gave truth to this message. Derek could see her wetness clearly through her slightly parted legs.

Derek coaxed her on, "Mmmm... I see. Can you see how I had to adjust? My head is poking up out of the top of my pants."

She looked past her book to Derek's table. He was sitting slightly slouched. It was clear that he was fully erect. She wondered if others were watching him? And yes, there at the top of his pants, she could see just the slightest bit of pink.

"Yes... makes me hotter," she sent him. She was having trouble forming coherent sentences. Just texting while touching herself was a challenge.

She saw him shift, unsnapping his pants. He unzipped just a little. His cock head appeared briefly, plus a bit of his shaft. The shirt he was wearing quickly covered it.

"Just my shirt hides it from everyone." Derek sent her.

The thought of his erection so close to being out in the open made her wild. Also, it made her want to top his behavior. Her hand went just a little further.

Surveying the audience, she noticed the boy with the glasses abandoning the pretext of not watching her. They made eye contact. He was like a deer stuck in the headlights, his eyes got really big. She held up her wet finger to her lips and made a "ssshh" gesture. Her attention moved away before she scared him off.

Her hand returned to her lap, the tip of her middle finger caressing the outer lips. She took her index and ring finger and spread herself. What a naughty feeling that was!

"Parting my lips to give you a better view."

Derek was rubbing his cock discretely through his shirt. His hand wrapped around it and pumped.

"I can't quite see... I think you'll have to open your legs a little more," he sent.

"Okay.. let me spread myself open to you," Mariana said.

She started to adjust her legs, preparing to give him an even more unobstructed view.

"To us," Derek sent. At first, Mariana thought he meant her and Derek. That did not make any sense. And then she realized it was Derek and the anonymous audience. "He wants me to show everyone!"

This was it. This was the moment. Was she ready to show the world? She wondered how it would feel. She had come this far.

Again her other hand reached up and squeezed her breast. Her third button was unfastened. Only one poor overworked button remained. Her cleavage was so open now, you could see the underside of her breasts.

She texted him, "Blushing." And she was.

Her legs spread open. She went as wide as she dared, and then just a little wider. The cool air hitting her pussy was like an electric current. It made her whole body shudder.

"Wow, I can see pink. You are flooded." Derek sent her.

She could tell. "Mmmm," she sent back.

Derek was locked onto the sight of Mariana's hairless vagina, her lips clearly visible and her slit slightly parted. Even from a couple tables away, she was obviously wet. A slight shine on her lips and thighs confirmed that. His mouth watered. He continued to slowly stroke his cock. He spared a glance up to her eyes to confirm that she was watching him.

Derek sent another text. "Close your eyes... count to twenty... in that time, touch yourself, forgetting that we are all watching... leering..."

Mariana read the message. Each word hammered into her brain. Especially the choice of the word "leering". She hesitated. Her pulse beat faster.

Derek's heart also was racing as he watched Mariana. He wondered if she would shut him down right here, right now. Her hand came out of her skirt at the top. Derek felt a moment of disappointment, but understood. He started to adjust himself, preparing to stand.

He figured she would stop. Instead, he saw her close her eyes. Her mouth was forming silent words. He could not quite make out what she was saying, and then he understood: she was counting.

"One ... two... three...," she said. The hand that was inside her skirt moved under it instead. The fabric pulled high up her thigh, nearly revealing her most private area to any who glanced her way. Derek saw a few more men that had noticed Mariana and were watching.

"Four, five, six," he saw her mouth the words. Her spread legs revealed here slick lips. Mariana stroked the outside between the "five" and "six" or her silent count.

Her fingers dove into the top of her pussy, making contact where her clit. Her chest arched, her breasts straining against the last button in her shirt. Derek could actually see the side of her nipple through the opening. He started to rub his erection faster.

"Nine, ten, eleven..." Derek had been so engrossed in what she was doing with her hands that he missed some numbers. Her fingers were moving faster. She was breathing heavily. Derek could not believe it.

"Twelve, thirteen, fourteen..." Mariana continued, her left hand reaching up to gently squeeze her breast.

"Fifteen," gasp.

"Sixteen," gasp.

Each step towards twenty was a struggle for her.

"Eighteen," she barely could form the word.

Mariana's body started to shudder. Her right hand held her clitoris in a death grip, frozen while she shook. The left one was actually under her shirt and grasping her nipple! The orgasm washed over her in waves. She had the most difficult time not making any noise. It was probably the hardest thing she ever had done. Even so, her gasps were not fully inaudible.

She did not quite make twenty. Her eyes remained closed, her body slowly relaxing. Her fingers were buried in her pussy still. She slowly released herself, bringing her hand back onto the table.

"Ding" she heard her phone.

"Oh my, did you just cum?" she read, opening her eyes. Quite a few people were openly gawking at her. Mostly men, but also a couple of women. One was even an old lady who had the cutest shocked expression.

She nodded, still looking down. She was mortified. They had to get out of here.

Derek texted her, "You are so hot. Fatty came in his pants five minutes ago and I am worried about the geek's heart."

She gathered her purse quickly and stood up. The romance book remained on the table. There was no way she was going to wait in line to buy it! Not after putting on that show.

The geek was glassy eyed when she dared to check on him. When they made eye contact, she smiled at him. His head ducked down with embarrassment, like a kid caught doing something naughty. Mariana detoured past him and paused at his chair. She bent down and whispered in his ear, running her hand onto his shoulder, and then quickly moving away.

The young man grinned and headed for the men's room. Derek suspected that he needed to relieve some built up pressure.

"What was that about?" Derek asked when she joined him. Multiple people watched them leave. Derek almost expected a spontaneous ovation for her as she left the stage.

He held the door for her to the outside. Mariana exited the bookstore. "I told him 'Thank you for being such an appreciative audience.'" She laughed.

Derek laughed with her, holding her hand as they walked along the sidewalk. Even the mild skin-to-skin contact made her start to feel aroused again. It was amazing his hold over her. He lifted their hands to his mouth, kissing hers. It was sweet. And then he put her finger in his mouth and sucked on it.

"That was incredible, Mariana. You taste amazing. I cannot wait until I get my next taste." Derek told her. He pulled her hand to the top of his pants, where his cock was still sticking out, covered only by his shirt. "You did that."

She felt proud. And then all the mortification was gone. She no longer cared what those people thought of her. This trip was going to fun and exciting. In fact, she lifted up the back of her skirt and showed a couple of college students her ass.

"Nice," she heard as they walked away, holding hands.

(to be continued)

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers
12