Mariana Ch. 05: NYC Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

Mariana's eyes sparkled, "Of course I did. I was sitting in a crowded restaurant, full of old friends, wearing nothing under my skirt. When the conversation lulled for any reason, I remembered our day. I got so wet that I worried about a stain on the back."

She pulled off her clothes, not a strip tease, just a matter-of-fact undressing. A short camisole went over her naked body, barely reaching down to cover her ass. Derek watched her the entire way and she grinned at him, letting him know that she appreciated his admiration. A quick brushing of the teeth and a trip to the bathroom, and she was in bed with him, snuggling up against his body. She noticed immediately he was wearing nothing under the covers.

"So, what is this surprise?" Mariana asked him, stroking his erect penis.

"If I told you, that would not be much of a surprise, would it?" He laughed.

They lay like that for a good long while, her listening to his heart beat. He would occasionally run his fingers down her back and grab her naked ass. It was cozy so they each nodded off. Derek woke up just enough to wish her a good night and to turn off the lamp.

-

Mariana slept on her side, facing away from Derek. She was sleeping soundly when she felt a hand reach between her legs, cupping her pussy. The fingers spread her lips and dipped inside, first landing on her clit and then reaching down and penetrating her vagina. Before she was fully awake, her body was on fire. And then she felt something blunt and thick at the opening and suddenly it was inside of her.

Derek breathed in her ear, "You are so warm and inviting, I could not resist." And then he was fucking her. Long, slow strokes, in and out. It was a languid, sleepy feeling for both of them. He was not going fast and furious, but slow and deep. Mariana's sleepiness was quickly evaporating.

His hands spread her cheeks, when he slapped against her this time, she could feel his balls against her bare lips. It was a lovely feeling and she pushed her ass backward each time. His pace increased, his breathing coming faster.

Derek hugged her hard and stopped, leaving himself buried inside of her. A couple of short strokes followed. It was a half-hearted thrusting and the warmth of their bodies made them comfortable. They stayed like that until he lost his erection, slipping out of her. Neither had come, but they both felt satisfied anyway. Still, his arms engulfed her and they managed to sleep in that position.

-

The day dawned, the sun streaming into the room. Mariana was the first to wake up, releasing herself from Derek's grasp reluctantly so that she could take care of business. When she returned, Derek was standing up, holding out his arms. She gladly stepped into them, getting the nice firm hug she adored.

She remembered the action in the middle of the night. It seems they now had unfinished business to take care of. She started to kneel on the bed, thinking to work on that right away.

Mariana was disappointed when there was a knock at the door. She walked to her dresser and grabbed a robe. Derek went into the bathroom, his cock swinging back and forth, sporting a bit of a strut and wiggle.

She opened the door when she saw the bathroom door close. A beautiful redhead with a curvaceous body answered. Mariana could not help it, she checked her out from head to toe. Cute brownish red shoes with a modest inch heal, a tight pair of yoga pants that hugged her, a sporty blouse with a zipper running down the front. And wow, this woman had it going! Mariana met the woman's eyes again.

"Um, may I help you?" Mariana asked. She was a bit flustered.

"Hi, I'm Kara," she paused, almost like she was expecting that to mean something. "Oh, do I have the right room?" Mariana watched as Kara gave her the once over. The penetrating way she did so made Mariana close the robe just a little tighter.

Derek walked out wearing just a bath towel. "Yes, Kara, you are in the right place."

Kara was relieved. "Oh good. Please hold the door for a second."

She walked out into the hall and grabbed a good sized bag. She picked it up, displaying more strength than looked possible for such a small woman. Mariana held the door as she came into the room and set the bag down.

Mariana was watching this wondering "What the heck?"

Kara unzipped the large duffel, bending over to start pulling things out. Her ass was plush and the pants were tight. "So, who is first?" Kara asked, glancing over her shoulder and catching Mariana eyeing her butt. Mariana got red in the face.

Derek let Mariana off the hook. "Mariana, this is my surprise. Kara is a massage therapist that does house calls. I met her at the bar last night and arranged for us both to have one."

Mariana finally understood. That was really sweet. She watched as Kara set up the table (so that what was in the huge bag), unfolding it and extracting a set of oils, a small speaker, and even a couple of scented candles, which she lit and set near the table. With a tap of her phone, placid music played through the speakers. It was all done very professionally.

Mariana caught Derek checking out the hot redhead. When he smiled at her, she felt a twinge of jealousy. "He's a big flirt," she thought.

Derek spoke up, "I'll go first. Let me jump in the shower." He dumped the towel on the floor and walked naked to the bathroom.

Mariana enjoyed the walk and checked to make sure Kara was OK with Derek's behavior. Kara was still setting up her space. If she had seen Derek walk across the room naked, she gave no indication. He did not close the door as he entered the shower and was clearly visible through the shower door.

After showering, Derek toweled off and sauntered back over, wearing only a towel. By this time, Kara was ready with the table. She rolled down the blanket and told him to face downward, politely turning her head as he dropped the towel and climbed in.

She then moved around to his head and massaged his scalp, oiling his hair. Derek relaxed visibly. When her hands started working his tight shoulders and neck, he groaned in appreciation. Mariana watched her work, propping herself up on the bed. "This is a good surprise," she thought.

Kara worked Derek's whole back now, leaning her body over his, using her slick hands to slide down the length of his body. Mariana relaxed just watching it. Somehow her hands were sensual, her touch charged. Secretly, Mariana started to get turned on watching Derek's naked body, although covered, getting rubbed.

Working her way around, Kara circled to Derek's legs and feet. He was somewhat ticklish, so she had to use a lot of pressure to keep him from bursting out in laughter. Her hands massaged from the outside of his legs, across the back, and to inside, each hand working independently, but meeting in a well practiced dance.

From Mariana's vantage point, she could see nearly up the blanket covering Derek. When Kara mirrored the long strokes she had done on his back, they started from his ankles and ended just below his ass. Each stroke pushed the cover further, until it was barely covering it. Mariana wondered if Kara could see his balls at this point, but trusted in the woman's professionalism.

Kara reached over and squirted more oil onto her hands. They ducked under the blanket and massaged his upper thighs and even some of his ass. Derek had his eyes closed, but his grin was wide. The touch was so sensual, nearly erotic, especially when on her return strokes Kara twisted her hand inward and down, dipping between his upper thighs.

Mariana was watching intently, finding herself feeling two emotions simultaneously. The first one was jealousy, there was no denying it. She recognized the beginnings of arousal on Derek's face and it was not her that was doing it. The second was her own arousal, which was much more difficult to admit. If it were not for Derek's constant expansion of what she accepted as sexy, she could never have admitted it to herself.

The massage paused for a moment as Kara took hold of the blanket, turned her head, and asked Derek to turn onto his back. Derek flipped over, scooting down so that he was not hanging off. Kara draped the covering back over him, but it was obvious from Mariana's viewpoint that he had an erection.

Kara, to her credit, ignored it. She massaged his shoulders and chest, using a generous amount of lightly scented oil. Derek relaxed and his erection subsided slightly. But when Kara moved again to his legs, it grew again. Mariana could not help but stare at it, watching as it actually twitched a couple of times.

The touch of this sexy redhead was electric now. Whereas before Mariana detected a latent sexuality from the woman, it was now oozing from her. Mariana checked Kara's chest again, and thought she saw two hard nubs. Each stroke of the woman's hands brought her chest further down towards the table and towards his throbbing erection. The hands climbed, reaching the top of his thighs and the woman was nearly horizontal, her head a scant few inches from his crotch. There was no way she could miss what her touch was doing.

Mariana's two emotions flamed within her. Jealousy was winning out, however, and she was just about to object, especially when Kara's fingers traced the edge of the blanket, appearing to be about to dive under. The pattern was a large semi circle that started from his outer thigh, ran upward towards his cock, and then back again. Each iteration of this brought her closer, until there was a inch of fabric barely containing what was an obvious raging hard-on.

Mariana was frozen, watching the action as if paralyzed. She was curious to see how far this would go, but she was also building up heat from both anger and arousal. "Umm," she began.

Derek hopped onto the floor, his erection bobbing up and down. He made eye contact with Mariana and gave her a wink. He then walked across the room into the bathroom. Mariana watched him, her mouth hanging open.

"Your turn," Derek said from the other room.

Mariana checked Kara, who was arranging the table and oils again, not paying attention to her. She took a deep breath, calming down. The heat she felt started to fade and she was no longer angry. "It was probably my imagination anyway," she thought.

Thinking back to how Derek acted, Mariana wanted to be as bold as him. She shrugged off her nightie and walked naked across the room. It felt exhilarating, especially when she felt Kara's eyes track her.

She met Derek going back out of the bathroom, another towel wrapped around him. She kissed him and started to pass. Derek whispered, "Leave the door open, I want to watch." She blushed and headed into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Mariana could see that Derek was watching her lathering up her body. She washed slowly and seductively so that he would get a bit of a show. She fingered herself a little to get him turned on. Just then she noticed that Kara was also watching her, though she was not as obvious about it. She felt a combination of embarrassment and excitement.

The water turned off, and Mariana emerged from the bathroom. She was completely naked, not even a towel covered her form as she strutted across the room. Derek had moved to the couch, still wearing a towel. His erection was tenting the fabric. The approval and lust in his eyes were rewards for her exhibition.

Mariana hopped onto the table and slipped under the sheet. Kara moved over to her side. As with Derek, Kara slowly massaged Mariana's neck, shoulders, arms, and back. She had a steady rhythm that was very relaxing and Mariana started to doze.

She must have drifted off a bit, for when Mariana next became aware of her surroundings, she could vaguely feel Kara rubbing the soles of her feet. Since Kara understood reflexology, as she pressed on the various parts, Mariana could feel tingling sensations in other parts of her body. It was strange, yet powerful. Kara worked her way up her calves and to her thighs. Mariana could feel her hands concentrate on the area where her ass met her thigh and slip down in between her thighs. Her fingers actually made contact briefly with her outer lips. It felt nice and made her quiver slightly, but also a little uncomfortable.

Kara spent some more time on her legs, working her hands high up towards her ass. Twice more Mariana felt her ass being massaged and light contact on her shaved labia. Each time the contact was fleeting. Mariana was aroused and confused, wondering if she should be outraged or disappointed.

"I need to use the bathroom," Kara announced.

Mariana motioned Derek over as soon as the door closed. She kept her voice low. "Derek, she touched me twice... down there..." Mariana pointed towards her blanket covered behind.

Derek ran his fingers under the fabric. "Here?," he asked, fondling her cute ass.

"No, you know," she reddened slightly, "lower."

His fingers dipped lower, sliding between her soaked lips. "You mean here?" he asked, with a special emphasis on the last word.

The sensation of his touch made her momentarily forget what he was asking. "Um... oh...

mmm... yes, exactly."

Derek's touch lasted for a couple more seconds, driving Mariana to distraction.

"I am sure it was just a mistake." He grinned at her. He lowered his voice even more. "Did you like it?"

Mariana was just about to answer an emphatic, "no!" But, then she thought back and examined what she really felt, and she had to admit it was kind of hot. She looked down and nodded. Derek smiled broadly.

Just then, Kara returned from the bathroom.

"Sorry about that," she said. "Now, where were we? Oh yes." She held the blanket up again for Mariana, but did not turn her head. "Please turn over."

Mariana flipped over and the blanket was smoothed back over her. Derek gave her hand one last parting squeeze and returned to the couch, but further down towards Mariana's feet. Meanwhile, Kara was massaging her shoulders and upper chest. The circles started small and then expanded to her shoulders, her neck, and the area just above her nipples. Mariana felt them get involuntarily hard. She closed her eyes and let herself relax, enjoying rather than fighting it.

The touching stopped and then she felt the front of her calves being rubbed. Kara's hands worked their elaborate dance again, reaching up her thighs and downward and back again. Mariana felt her legs being tugged outward and she spread them slightly. Glancing over at Derek, she saw him crane his head and try to peer up her blanket dress. It made her chuckle to herself.

The pressure of Kara's hands moved her legs apart enough for Mariana to wonder if her pussy was in view. That added to how the massage got higher and higher on her legs was making her head spin. Derek was watching intently, and she focused on him, which made her juices start to flow in earnest. She hoped Kara did not notice.

When Kara switched to the other leg, she moved around so that her back was towards Derek. Mariana watched as he moved aside his towel and started stroking his rock hard erection. She raised her eyebrows at him, moving her eyes up towards Kara as if to say, "we are not alone", but he merely put his finger to his lips in a "shhh" gesture. Mariana briefly tensed, but Kara was still working her magic, and she melted with her touch.

In fact, knowing Derek had his cock exposed combined with Kara's hands moving up her thigh was making Mariana extremely turned on. She started to anticipate when Kara left and they could be alone so that she could suck that cock. Licking her lips, she could picture it fully in her mind, her kneeling in front of the couch, taking it into her mouth... She sighed, picturing it vividly.

Mariana felt a draft. She glanced down and the blanket was barely covering her pussy, her hips and upper thighs completely exposed. Her recollections of past therapists were always careful to drape the covering to avoid exposure. But, the sensation of her bare thighs being rubbed at the hips was exhilarating in her state. When Kara's hands pushed on her skin and moved up and outward, she could actually feel her pussy open slightly, and then close on the round trip. From the shave, that area was extremely sensitive, so it was quite a strong sensation.

Mariana's covering was being tugged, until she felt her nipples exposed to the air. Normally, they were sensitive anyway, but now they were literally throbbing. She glanced down to confirm, and saw Kara glance at them also, then get back to business. As a frequent customer of massages, this had never occurred to Mariana: the therapist was always careful to keep all the naughty bits covered. It started a nagging worry in the back of her mind.

That small worry exploded into a large one when the back of Kara's hand brushed against her pussy lips from the front. She could not be sure, but Mariana suspected that her bare vagina was no longer draped. That combined with how closely the oil soaked hands were to her sex started to panic Mariana slightly, and also to rev her arousal to the next level.

Derek saw Mariana's near panicked expression and closed the distance between them, talking in a low voice near her ear. "It's OK, Mariana." Just these words made her relax enough to avoid a panic attack.

He continued after a slight pause. "Before you left for you dinner, you promised to fulfill a fantasy of mine."

Mariana nodded. She remembered.

"Well, the one I chose is to watch a sexy woman get you off." Mariana looked between Derek and Kara, who did not seem perturbed by his words.

"Do you still want to go through with it? Kara is more than willing. She does not take on many woman clients, but she said, and I quote, 'She's hot, I'd play along'."

Mariana's heart raced. Kara continued her massage while she thought. The stroking felt just a bit more sexually charged, but she was not out of bounds.

"I said I trust you, Derek," Mariana said. She was at eye level with Derek's midsection, so she saw his cock twitch in response. It was standing at attention. "I meant it."

Derek gave a flourish to Kara as if to say "she is all yours", and returned to his spot on the couch, no longer bothering to hide his turgid state. Kara removed the blanket altogether and walked to her bag. She pulled out two objects, one which was clearly a vibrator, and one that looked like a small egg. She unzipped her top to her stomach, revealing that she wore nothing underneath, her breasts nearly bursting from the top. Squirting fresh oil onto her hands, she moved to Mariana's side, opposite Derek so that he had a full view.

Mariana felt Kara take her breasts in her hand, which were slick with the oil. When she reached the sensitive nubs at the end, Mariana arched her back, gasping at how awesome that felt. At the same time, she was watching Derek, who was fisting his cock, pumping it up and down. The hands ran in large circles that spiraled inward, pulling at her nipples each time the fingers reached them. Kara's top also was struggling to contain her breasts as she did this, and Mariana could not help but stare at them.

She felt rather than saw the vibrator turn on and touch her hip. Kara spread her legs even further. She started using the toy on the inside of Mariana's thighs and then slowly moved up and down the lips of her pussy and all the way back to the crack of her ass. This went on for a little while and she started to moan. Mariana felt her lips part and the very tip of the vibrator touch her clit, which made her thrash and grab the table. By now, her breathing was coming in swift gasps between loud "mmmm" and "aaa" noises. Watching Kara, she could see a bit of areola now as her top lost containment.

Mariana could feel how wet she was and how her pussy lips were swelling with pleasure. Kara kept the vibrator moving from her clit to the opening of her cunt and back to the opening in her ass, and then back again. Another buzzing sensation, and Mariana noticed the egg shaped object was also a smaller vibrator. As the larger dildo vibrator started to enter her pussy, starting a distinct fucking sensation, the other one rested in that sensitive spot just below her pussy lips.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers