Mariana Ch. 05: NYC Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
108 Followers

Kara's motions were precise, the vibrator moving in and out as the egg pressed against what must be a nerve cluster. Mariana could barely withstand the pleasure of the combination. And then she felt the egg against the opening of her anus. It was such a sensitive spot! The fucking of the large dildo continued and it started to pulse faster as Kara kicked it up a notch. Mariana was close now to orgasm. One of Kara's breasts had fallen out of the top, her erect nipple pointing downward, close to her hand. She had the impulse to grab and feel it, but resisted. Derek, however, brought her palm up, and she felt the plush mound in her hand.

The breast she held was a surprising turn on to Mariana. When the small vibrator actually penetrated Mariana's ass and entered it, she start to cry out in pleasure. Derek stood up and moved closer, his hand now a blur on his cock. Mariana came hard, her whole body convulsing with the force of it. And then she was cumming again, and maybe another time as Kara held the dildo against Maria's clit, prolonging the sensation.

Derek was grunting and said, "I'm going to cum." Mariana reached over and shoved his cock into her mouth as burst after burst exploded into her mouth. Derek whistled breath in and out, laboring to control the heights of his pleasure as Mariana sucked on his sensitive cock head. It was just at the edge of nerve overload and he marveled at how she swallowed every last drop.

After Mariana came, Kara methodically zipped back up and packed up her things. Mariana watched as the sexy woman moved. She wondered what it would be like to take her to bed and touch her, maybe even lick her pussy. The images were highly erotic and turned her on, especially when she imagined Derek watching the action.

"Am I bi?" she thought. She tried to picture what would happen if she were alone with Kara, and it did practically nothing for her. But as soon as she added Derek to the mix in her fantasy, it was a virtual meltdown between her legs. She realized that it was all about making his fantasy come true and how much that turned her on. So, she was not bisexual: she was just open to new experiences with him.

But, she was tired and Derek was spent, so she let the immediate opportunity pass, feeling disappointed, but also relieved. There had been a lot of ground covered just now, no need to rush headlong into more!

Kara opened the door and, looking back, and said, "That was fun! Anytime you guys are in town and want to spend more time together, give me a call. In fact, I will give you a discount next time."

"Maybe I will," Mariana thought.

-

Derek and Mariana rode out of New York separately, parting at Grand Central where they had initially met less than twenty-four hours ago. It was hard to believe that so much had happened in such a short amount of time. They hugged and Derek playfully cupped Mariana's ass. She smiled up at him, waved, and watched him go, enjoying the departing view of him in his tight jeans.

Mariana wondered what new adventures awaited them. Instead of dreading whether or not she could handle his crazy ideas, she actively looked forward to hearing what he came up with next and expanding her horizons.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
108 Followers