Mariana Ch. 06: Dangerous Liaisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
108 Followers

She was just figuring out a particularly tricky piece of logic when the vibrator kicked on again, totally shattering her concentration. Her back arched slightly and leaned against her office chair. Glancing around, she noted that most of her coworkers were elsewhere, so she closed her eyes and enjoyed it. Images of Derek fucking her in the stairwell popped into her mind, and she felt that unique pressure start to build deep down.

Since the device was directly against her clit, she constantly had to twist her hips in order to avoid a nerve overload. The pleasure was manageable as her body got used to it and the moving around helped. That is, until it kicked up a notch, and not only was it vibrating faster, but there was a slight pulse.

D: Oh, I probably should have told you about the different speeds D: and the various modes

The mode changed again and the vibration started slow and increased intensity, ending in a pulse and then repeating again. Mariana had to bite her lips it was so powerful. Her hands gripped the chair and her hips twisted, trying to find a position that made it bearable. Either she was going to cum hard or go into shock. The thought made her giggle.

M: Oh god. It's too much D: Is it?

The device went into a wild vibrating dance where it buzzed at extreme frequency. Mariana's eyes rolled upward and her legs kicked outward. Her entire world around her receded as the sensation continued for a mere few seconds. Those moments felt like eternity to Mariana, and then it was gone. She shook her head, quivering slightly as she gripped her phone and shakily traced a message to Derek.

M: Totally. D: I have an offer for you M: O really?

She was having trouble forming words.

D: Yes. If you lose your panties, and put the device back on, I will relent M: k

Derek was surprised at how readily Mariana agreed to his request. He did not know how much the device was putting her on the edge. She strutted by his desk a few seconds later, though her swaying was just a bit off balanced, as if she were drunk.

The stall door was barely closed and Mariana was ripping down her panties. She even forgot to check the neighboring stalls before she executed the maneuver, but fortunately they were unoccupied. She could breath a moment and regain some of her composure. The strap seemed fairly straight forward. She did not even think of going back on her deal; she simply stepped through the loop, pulling it up and placing it again. The combination of being commando and the clit vibrator were making her nearly frantic with desire.

When Mariana returned, her walk was more steady. The way she moved, the sway of her hips, her body language: they all spoke of raw sex. It was like an aura surrounded her. People noticed, swiveling their head as she passed. Derek got rock hard just from observing her from afar.

Derek grabbed his cup, got water, and circled back around to visit at her desk. The coworkers in the area were still gone, so in all probability they had already gone home for the day. He sat in the half cube next to her, nothing but air between them and half height walls all around. He backed up his chair to give him a better view and started a conversation, his hand fiddling in his pocket.

Mariana typically enjoyed the rare occasions when Derek came to chat with her during the day. At this moment, there was an obvious sexual tension between them as Derek made conversation that she responded to and had no recollection moments later of what they said. His hand playing in his pocket plus the obvious hunger in his eyes as he stared at her legs were both making it impossible to focus.

After a particularly long and obvious gaze at her skirt covered lap, Derek flicked on the vibrator. His smile told the tale of how much he was enjoying this. Mariana's part of the conversation faltered, but Derek picked it up.

"It's a bit nippy out today," he said, deliberately directing his attention to her rock hard nipples.

Mariana nodded, gulping out a "ya" and shifting her legs.

Derek seemed to stare out the window for a few moments. "It looks like it is going to stay wet."

Mariana stared at Derek open-mouthed. Her blush grew as her mind struggled for a work appropriate response.

"I hope the rain ends soon," Derek said, a quiet chuckle coloring his remark.

Her hips twisted again as Mariana struggled to sit still. She again leaned back and spread her legs, which gave her some respite from the direct contact. A low hiss and her gaze found Derek's full attention was directed at her lap. She realized he was seeing up her skirt and remembered that she was no longer wearing any panties.

Derek casually rubbed the erection growing in his pants. His arm created a partial barrier so that only she saw him trace his shaft with his palm. It was making her crave pulling it out, her need growing with each moment.

"In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it flooded," Derek spoke almost directly to her yearning pussy.

"I think you are right," Mariana said, glancing left and right, and then deliberately opening her legs. She licked her fingers suggestively and flipped her skirt briefly upward, giving Derek a brief glimpse of her pubis and bare vagina. In that glimpse, Derek saw the device held in place with just a thin strap.

The hand that was stroking Derek's cock through his pants closed partially. He pulled the jeans tight around it. Mariana's eyes could not break free. She saw his cock head clearly. Derek surrounded it with his fingers. Her stance widened just a bit more, the action of the device and Derek combining to make her bolder.

Derek reluctantly moved his eyes upward, meeting hers. She knew he was no longer fully in control. The erection in his pants twitched without him touching it and Mariana had a nearly undeniable urge to suck his cock right here, right now.

Most people had left for the evening. Derek stood up. He gestured for Mariana to follow him. The bulge in his pants was distinctly obvious to Mariana, but he made no moved to cover it. Instead, he quickly walked to a nearby conference room with frosted glass and a wooden door. She followed him curiously, wondering what he was doing.

As soon as she entered the door, Derek closed it and pressed against her, pinning her against it. Withdrawing the remote, he thumbed it twice, setting it to the highest intensity pulse that nearly overloaded her last time. This time, however, his fingers found her flooded opening and grasped her vagina firmly.

Mariana pushed her head into Derek's chest, putting her mouth flat against his shirt. Her mouth was open and she was whisper screaming into his body, using the fabric to muffle her moans. Her hand grabbed his cock through his jeans, rubbing it intently. She was going over the edge hard, and she needed to feel him.

The orgasm hit her like a hammer. Her whole body quivered. She was dizzy from it. She clutched at him, actually using him to restore her balance. The continuing vibration was too much, she mutely gestured for Derek to stop. He thumbed the control and it cut out.

Mariana grabbed Derek in a vice grip hug, her body still shaking, but calming down as he held her in his arms. He kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back until the shaking subsided. Giving her one last squeeze, Derek opened the door, peering around before signaling the "all clear". They snuck out, Mariana lagging behind slightly to be safe and to ensure that she was in order. She could not help thinking to herself how insane they both were, but at the moment she was riding high on the post orgasmic rush.

-

The memory of their incredibly dangerous and hot encounter at work helped to bridge the gap between a longer span of inactivity. They both decided that work games were just a bit too crazy. Like many of their ideas, it was to be a one time deal. Still, they wished for more time together and that meant a certain exposure to risk. Honestly, the danger was part of the appeal for Derek, and that is when he formulated his next idea.

Mariana was just cleaning up from dinner when she felt her phone vibrate on her hip. She glanced down and saw it was from Derek. He was filed under a convenient female alias. Just getting a message from her made her heart (and other things) flutter. They exchanged texts:

D: Do you want to go to the movies tonight? M: One second.

She checked to make sure she could get away. Everyone was doing their own thing anyway, so why not?

M: OK. What's the plan? D: How about we meet at the small theater and see Theory of Everything M: Isn't that the Steven Hawking biography movie? D: Yep M: Whatever. It's not like the story matters. D: Actually, I want to see it. Looks like a good flick. M: Sounds good. Where do you want to meet? D: Let's meet at the parking lot in the shopping center near your place. I'll drive us over. M: OK D: What are you going to wear? M: What do you want me to wear? D: Wear something that makes me say "mmmmm" D: That's 5m's M: lol D: I look forward to it. M: me too, see you then

Mariana organized her thoughts. She had a lot to take care of before she could pull this off. The first thing was to pick out an outfit. There was a problem, however, as she knew Derek loved skirts but she had on a pair of tight fitting black jeans. Moving to her closet, she found a skirt and a pair of hose. Her blouse was actually pretty clingy, so she decided to keep it. However, she grabbed a cloth halter top and thought "perfect".

When she arrived at the parking lot, she was deliberately early. It was a dark lot with not a ton of activity. She turned off the car and waited until the interior lights dimmed. Then, she scooted off her pants, shuffling them down and then off. Underneath were the hose she had switched out earlier. For a full minute she made herself sit there and enjoy the sensation of being essentially bottomless in her car. As more cars went back and forth, their lights shining in the car, she thought to herself, "if only they knew." She slipped the skirt over her legs and pulled them over her ass, the skirt just barely covering it.

Derek pulled in beside her not long after. He motioned to her through the passenger side window, and she jumped out of her car and entered his. As she entered, her leg swung just a bit wider then she normally allowed, and Derek did not miss the movement. He reached over to her and gave her a small hug and kiss, and then he wended his car back out of the lot.

Mariana smiled, her eyes lighting up, her teeth gleaming. Derek glanced over to her as he drove, laying his hand on her hose covered thigh. She made no move to stop him. Instead, she rested her hand on his bicep and stroked his hair, running her touch around his ear. It was a surprising sensation, and one that was oddly erotic. Meanwhile, his hand glided along the hose, moving upward.

There was a moment of confusion as Derek's hand reached the junction of her thighs. His hand continued to encounter a silky fabric sensation, but it was different somehow. In the dark, it was hard to see and he was driving, so he used his sense of touch to try to figure it out. He hooked his hand under where he felt the transition and felt wetness. Mariana groaned in appreciation as his fingers found her smooth pussy. She had again freshly shaved it.

Derek remained baffled, his thoughts fogged by arousal, especially when Mariana reached down and grasped his cock through his jeans. Finally, they exited the highway and stopped at a red light. Not being able to resist his curiosity any longer, he flipped up her skirt to discover that Mariana had cut her hose at the crotch and had on black, flimsy, silk panties that had, as she put it, "easy access".

"Nice," he said.

"I thought you would like that."

Not being able to resist, he plunged his fingers in. When the light turned green, he did not even notice. A polite honk reminded him that he needed to drive.

They arrived at the small theater, more of an art house than a cinema, and bought tickets. There were a few people already seated, but since Derek and Mariana were on the late side, they were nearly the last to sit. Derek looked around and directed Mariana to the back left side, where no one was sitting at all. He sat in the last seat and had her hold the popcorn and soda as he pulled off his jacket and sat down. Mariana laid her jacket on the seat beside her and joined him.

The last preview was shown and the movie started. Derek started to caress Mariana's thigh in the semi-dark. He reached across his body with his left hand to get popcorn, and used the opportunity to lean in and caress the side of her breast. When his thumb encountered her hard nipple, it moved it slowly from side to side. Derek at first thought that she was not wearing a bra because of the smooth feel of her breast, but he decided that was not correct.

Mariana sighed as his hands moved. She let them wander wherever he dared reach. Soon she felt fingers moving aside her panties and caressing her clit. It was so incredibly sexy and naughty, she munched popcorn and enjoyed the sensations traveling from the region through her body. The thong was nearly soaked already, and the film had just started.

"Theory of Everything" was perhaps a quarter through when Derek whispered in her ear. "Every time that the movie mentions physics, I am going to put my fingers in your pussy." The characters on screen were discussing something about spacetime, and his touch proved his threat. Mariana gasped quietly when she heard this and she leaned into him, pressing herself against his side.

As the movie progressed, Mariana anticipated his touch each time she saw a classroom or a conference. The thrills as Derek's hand dipped below her skirt and moved aside her panties built on top of each other. Her pussy became drenched. She whispered in his ear, "I'm melting," and saw his smile in the flickering light. He was tugging on her panties as if to trying to remove them, but the hose made that impossible.

He paused touching her during a part of the film that explored Hawking's relationship with his wife. Derek unbuckled his belt slowly, first unfastening the buckle. He pulled the belt out, all the while trying to keep his movements controlled to avoid notice. He unsnapped and half unzipped his pants.

Mariana could not help noticing Derek's movements. Her hand stroked his shaft through the tight jeans and even dipped down and gripped his balls lightly. She pulled her jacket onto her lap and bunched it just a little, providing them a modicum of privacy. Derek immediately pulled her panties to the side completely and inserted not one, but two fingers deep inside her, pumping them in and out.

Mariana was only half-watching the movie, she was feeling so many things all at once. She was excited and extremely turned on, because she had never pictured herself doing anything like this. But, she was also strangely content: reveling in their quiet time together. Every once in a while, she would rest her head against his shoulder and think about how lucky they were to be here. And, then her thoughts returned to their game and she once agin got wet with anticipation about what would come next.

Meanwhile, Derek adjusted his cock so that is was pointing up and to the left. It was the perfect angle for him to put Mariana's hand inside his pants. She felt his bare skin and rubbed. He was going commando tonight, something which turned her on. The combination of his fingering and feeling his bare cock drove her towards orgasm. Quietly, she had her first of the night, Derek appearing surprised but proud when he realized.

The scene in the film suddenly was of a bright summer day. The theater was bathed in a brief moment of white light. Derek flipped up her skirt and glimpsed her bare, shaved pussy. His bare cock was also visible, though everyone else in the theater was focused forward.

They drove each other crazy with touches. Derek grabbed Mariana's breast firmly in hand and felt it, still trying to figure out what lay beneath. He toyed briefly with lifting her shirt, but decided against it. The end of the film was fast approaching and they each spent time composing their clothing back to normal.

As soon as the end credits started to show, Derek led her out of the theater. His cock was so hard he walked stilted and the bulge in his pants was distinctly noticeable. He watched again as she swung her legs into the car.

He headed back to her car a different way then he came. A quick flick of his hand and his cock was standing at attention through his zipper. Mariana at first did not notice, but her eyes got big when her hand brushed against it. Her hand automatically wrapped around it and they merged onto the highway traffic. As they drove down the highway, Derek enjoyed the feeling of her stroking him.

Mariana was enflamed by Derek's boldness. She did not feel comfortable unbuckling her seatbelt and blowing him at highway speeds, but it was tempting. Her touch alternated between finger tip caresses and a tight grip. His rough breathing told her all she needed. As soon as they pulled up next to her car, even before the car was in park, she removed her seat belt, knelt on the passenger seat, and started to suck Derek's cock in earnest.

"Um, I should put this in park," Derek chuckled.

She twisted her body so that he could push the lever forward, not releasing his cock for a second. A bit of a tug and his pants were down to just below his ass. Her mouth and hand worked in a steady rhythm. Derek ran his hands through her hair and made appreciative "mmm'ing" noises.

"Where can we go so that I can fuck you?" Derek asked.

Mariana released him from her mouth reluctantly. Licking his shaft from top to bottom as she said, "I know a spot, but you probably should not leave your car here. It would be bad if you got towed."

"Ya think?"

Before she left the car, Derek rolled down her hose. He then tugged at her panties and she gave them willingly. He could not resist fingering her on his seat. She was still insanely drenched. He could hear moist squishing noises as his hand moved. They both were lost in the moment, making "ooo" and "mmm" sounds.

Mariana opened her door and moved to her car. She drove off and Derek following closely behind in his car since he did not know their destination. When they arrived at the spot she had in mind, a public wooded trail, they could see headlights not too far away. It seemed the spot was not as private as they thought. He pulled his car along side hers. "What now?"

"I am not sure."

"Let's park again, I'll jump in your car, and we will figure it out."

"OK, I know a spot where you can put it," she smiled at the deliberate entendre.

Derek grinned, "Oh, I can think of a few spots."

Mariana's eyes got wide and she blushed. The windows went up and they drove not too far away. Derek completely unfastened his pants, letting his cock "get some air" as they drove. When they arrived at that parking lot, an old woman was fiddling in the back of her truck with something. Derek's plan to walk over with his pants open to Mariana's car did not seem wise. But, he wanted to be daring, so he zipped up just a little, pulled down his shirt, and walked around Mariana's car to enter the passenger side door.

The old woman stared at him curiously. Perhaps it was the odd way he walked to make sure that his pants did not fall around his ankles. Or maybe she was wondering at these two people that met at a parking lot and got in one car. Derek ignored her. When he sat down, Derek turned his head and noticed that the seats were already down in Mariana's wagon. He grinned at her.

As they exited the parking lot, Derek unzipped his pants again and pulled them down to mid thigh. He fisted his erect cock. Mariana kept glancing over and sighing, joining his hand with hers.

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
108 Followers