Mariana Ch. 06: Dangerous Liaisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers

"You are making it distinctly difficult to concentrate," she said.

"Oh?" He flipped up her skirt and pulled it above her waist. Her bare shaved pussy begged to be touched. Derek did not resist, stroking her clit and running his finger down the center of her slit as far as he could reach. "Is that better?"

Mariana considered the question for a few seconds. "Mmmmm." Her grin was wider, if that was possible. "Sure," she said sarcastically, "much better."

They drove in silence for a few minutes, each stroking the other. Derek made sure to watch as cars passed by, the headlights momentarily lighting up her cute ass and pussy. Mariana slowed her breathing despite his touch, obviously thinking.

"I have an idea," she said.

Not too far away, she pulled into a place that was only open for the summer. It had a sizable parking lot, including a side portion surrounded by a shoulder high wooden fence. Her car safely parked, she again knelt on the seat, this time the driver side, and put his cock in her mouth. Derek reached around and felt her ass, penetrating her pussy from behind with his middle digit.

He tugged her shirt and she let him pull it off her. For the first time, he saw the fabric halter top bra thing and understood why it felt so different. It was easy to pull it over her head, and he did so. Now, the only thing she was wearing was her skirt. He tugged his shirt off in one long pull and removed his jeans. The only clothing he wore now were his socks.

"I think it's time to go into the back, so that I can fuck you nice and proper," Derek said.

Mariana nodded and went to crawl between the front seats into the back. Derek stopped her.

"No, let's go out the door," he opened his side, the cold winter air rushing in. Padding over to the driver side, he opened her door. She was scared and cold, the breeze touching her skin. Quickly, she moved to the back, but he stopped her before she could reenter the vehicle. He embraced her, the two of them kissing. His hand grasped his cock and moved it through her lips. He thrust his cock forward and it slid through, not penetrating, but close. The cold did not seem to bother her anymore.

Derek continued to move his cock along her on the outside, grasping her breasts and feeling her rock hard nipples. She did not even protest when he reached around her waist and dropped her skirt to her ankles. They held each other, naked under the dark sky, for a couple of minutes and then Derek ushered her into the car.

Being outside in the cold did nothing to cool Mariana's passion. The thought of being completely exposed, even in an abandoned parking lot, made her even hornier. She worked to pull the blanket around them, so that they could warm up. Derek patiently waited for a couple of seconds and then lay her down on her back, his naked body covering hers.

Mariana was surprised and thrilled to feel Derek move her. Her legs opened and his cock went deep inside, his pelvis pressing into hers. The lack of any foreplay was jarring, but the entire night had been a form of teasing, so it made sense. The unexpectedness of it made her body climb to orgasm quickly. She could feel her pussy pulsate around him.

"Fuck me hard," she whispered. It was hard to break the habit of keeping their voices down even though no one could possibly hear them.

Derek slammed her hard and fast. "Do you like that, Mariana?" he asked, punctuating his question with a smack of his skin against hers.

"Yes, Derek, I love how your cock feels inside me. I love everything you do."

"Mmmm. I love how your shaved pussy feels against me. In fact, it makes my mouth water. It makes me want to taste you." His mouth moved down to her breast, sucking her nipple as he fucked her. Withdrawing his cock, he kissed down her stomach. She whined when it came out, craving more, but soon anticipated him licking her.

His first contact with her pussy was to pull her clit into his mouth and suck it hard. She gasped as the already sensitive organ was directly stimulated. Her hands grabbed the fabric of the blanket and clenched. When his tongue pressed inside of her vagina, she had her third orgasm of the night. And then she was having rolling orgasms and it became difficult to count.

Derek pulled himself back on top of her, kissing her deeply. She could taste herself on his tongue and it only made her gasp in delight. She could tell he was on fire, his grip strong, his hips thrusting. He entered her again, driving long and hard, but not fast. Each stroke was a full length where his head would come out, bump her clit, and then be pushed back in.

She felt him pause, as if to gather himself, and she knew he was close to cumming but holding back. Pulsing her pussy around him, she was delighted to see the raw animal lust and surprise. Suddenly, he was pistoning himself within her, no longer able to hold back. He grunted and squirted his load deep inside.

"I'm cumming," he said, grinding his hips against her. Knowing how his seed filled her pussy and the friction against her pubis from the grinding sent her over again, what she jokingly liked to call a "VentiO" He continued to work his cock in and out of her until it became too flaccid.

Then Derek put his hand over her pussy, touching her. He grasped his now soft cock and used it to touch her, slipping it in her lips. Mariana arched her back in pleasure. "Oh my god, Derek, that is so sexy."

He continued, whispering in her ear, "I am fingering your shaved pussy, using my cum, my cock is rubbing against your clit," he moved his cock to do so in time with the words. Unbelievably, Mariana felt an orgasm building. When it hit, it was going to be like a tidal wave. Derek's hand spread out and his palm grabbed the top of her mound, squeezing it as his fingers worked their magic. He spanked his hand down.

"Can you feel that?" Derek asked.

She nodded.

"That's me, slamming into you." It felt incredibly realistic, especially with his two fingers moving in and out. He curled them and massaged her g-spot. She was very close, her breath coming fast.

"I cannot wait to claim this," his fingers stayed buried inside her and she felt his thumb play at the opening of her anus and then enter it. Just the thought of him doing THAT sent her screaming over the edge. She clutched at him as wave after wave of orgasm rushed through her body.

"Oh Derek," she said through quiet cumming noises.

They lay in the back of her car, intertwined for a while. It was a good feeling, her listening to his heart beat as she lay on his chest. After some time, they went searching for their clothes, which were all over the place. They laughed as they each exchanged clothing items, feeling like a couple of high school students. It was great to feel young.

Thinking back, Derek remembered the encounters with fondness. They were incredibly risky at times, but it was the heat of their relationship that drove them to such extremes. Each time he thought that it could not get any better, it did. His mind already started working on what was next...

(To be continued?)

elgemowtf
elgemowtf
107 Followers