Marianne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man smiled at the pretty teen, "Your mother must be deaf if she managed to sleep through that! I take it we're alone?"

Rising from her seat, the blonde-haired girl straightened her skirt and walked towards the stairs, "Our mother died four years ago."

*

The man cursed as he stumbled up the narrow stairway, awkwardly manoeuvring the wooden dining chair, still chained to his leg. Shuffling along the upstairs landing, he noted that, as on the previous night, a light shone from beneath the first bedroom door and a radio played softly. He considered looking inside, then thought better of it.

Continuing to the end of the passage, the man paused, standing in the doorway of Marianne's room. Spilling out of the open metal trunk was a colourful assortment of women's clothes: a purple feather boa, a nurses outfit, a little girls' frilly pink dress, a leather whip was coiled on the floor. As he surveyed the room, the man's gaze stopped on a blonde wig that lay discarded on the bed.

Meanwhile in the other room, Marianne stood in front of her mother's tall cheval mirror, puzzling over the schoolgirl that stared back at her.

The voice in her head said nothing.

* * *

Multiple Personality Disorder (split personality) is characterised by the presence of at least two separate personalities that alternatively control an individuals behaviour. If you or someone you know suffers from this syndrome, seek medical advice.

Skirt Fetishes (Uppus de Skirtus) involve a sexual fixation commonly focusing on naughty, sexy little miniskirts. If you or someone you know enjoys wearing short skirts, please contact Ray Cathode via Literotica.com!

12