Maria's Abandon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
333 Followers

A few minutes later Nick noticed a light suddenly shining near Tim's back door. He thought for a moment but decided not to change his plans.

Nick turned his head toward the light in Tim's yard as he approached Maria, causing her to look over into Tim's yard. Then she gazed down at the ground, now littered with flecks of light coming through the trees, making her more conspicuous in the darkness.

Instead of untying her as she presumed, Nick shocked her even more by putting his finger up to his mouth indicating, "Shhh."

He wandered towards Tim's yard, thinking that Tim must've come out to voyeur Maria, especially after Maria verified that Tim had already voyeured her more than a few times. He ignored Maria, as she vehemently shook her head 'No!'

"Hi Tim, what are you doing out so late?" He called over the hedges.

Tim was startled at Nick's voice.

"Geez Nick, you nearly scared the life out of me! What are you doing out so late yourself?"

Nick looked back at Maria and raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing much, Maria and I were just enjoying the warm fresh air."

"Oh, is she out here too?" Tim's heart raced.

"What was that Tim? Come closer. I can't here you very well."

Maria was both incredulous at Nick's offer, yet at the same time was very turned on as if she were being touched. She had imagined a stranger watching her, even touching her, but in her imagination he was a well-built young man and stranger. It's not that Tim was particularly unattractive, but his five foot eight, average build looks did nothing for her. In her current erotic state, she knew that if Nick had brought Tim over, she wouldn't be able to stop anything Nick had in mind.

Tim came closer and craned his neck to see if Maria were there beyond Nick. Nick knew she was just beyond Tim's field of view, though Maria thought she was a completely on display.

"Did you say Maria was with you?" Tim repeated not wanting to sound anxious.

"Yes, but she's over on the other side of the yard, tied up doing something." The joke was not lost on any of them.

"Oh, err, well, say 'Hi' for me." Tim bumbled at the vision of Maria 'tied up'.

"Okay, sure. See ya tomorrow!" Nick ended the conversation.

Tim knew that Nick and Maria liked to play these sexual games now. He remembered the vision of Maria on top of her husband the night she was caught him spying. He remembered seeing her in the shower the first time. Fresh in his mind was the vision of her naked body when he returned Maria's robe to her the other night.

In his opinion, Maria invited him to watch her and as long as he didn't overstep his welcome, he was going to take advantage of seeing Maria every time he could. Although he couldn't see her now, he knew they were up to something at this late hour. Little did he know that she really was tied naked to a tree about twenty feet from him!

Nick waited until Tim wandered away and returned to Maria who was breathing heavily and squirming. He knew Tim was still near and it excited him.

"You bastard, I really thought you were going to ask him to come into the yard!"

"You said you liked having someone see you?" Nick's voice grew soft.

"Not Tim, not a neighbor!" Maria whispered.

"But someone, right?"

"Maybe."

"And would you like him to touch you like this?" Nick brought his hands over Maria's hands, tied above her head. He slowly slid his hands down her arms. Maria started to moan. He slowly continued down her breasts and onto her stomach. He continued over her hips and round bottom, then down her legs and back up between her legs. She was warm and very wet.

Almost as if he had read her mind, Nick knelt down, put his face up to her sex, and started to work his tongue into the various crevices of her womanhood. Softly over her lips at first, then exploring other areas while he gently returned to her clitoris now and then.

Maria was in agony and ecstasy at the same time. Her hands were tied and she couldn't do anything to stop him or change what he was doing. She couldn't bring her hands behind his head when she wanted to push his face into her sex more; that was the agony. But the ecstasy was that Nick was taking lots of time and teasing her until she couldn't take it anymore. And somewhere, she was sure Tim was watching.

Tim, meanwhile, had quietly circled back trying to locate the soft moans coming from the next yard. Then he suddenly noticed Maria's form. Her back was against a small tree directly ahead of him. The thin tree was blocking some of his view, but he could see that her hands were raised above her head. He could see her round breasts edging out from her the sides of her body; her back narrowing down to her waist where the outside edges of her buttocks were in view. She was naked!

"Damn tree!" Tim muttered. Then, he noticed a dark line rising up to the branch above her head and realized what was happening."He's tied her to the fucking tree!"

Tim watched stealthily as Maria's body writhed.

"Oh, please Nick. Please!" She was trying to get Nick to make her come NOW. "Oh my God. Oh, like that. Yes, please!"

Tim was losing his mind listening to Maria's moans. He rubbed his pants and dreamed that he was causing Maria's chants.

Just before Maria lost her mind in anticipation, Nick spread her lips with his fingers and directed his tongue onto her most sensitive area. Maria went rigid, squeezing her eyes shut, while her mouth opened.

"Aah-Aahhhh!" her voice echoed in the night the night air, followed by silence.

Tim went back inside his own house to recover from releasing a huge load into his pants.

/docBlue July 2007

docBlue
docBlue
333 Followers
12