All Comments on 'Marilith's Mending Massage'

by RampantSerenity

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A very happy reader here :)

Three cheers for (well made) monster girl stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It needs...

multiple chapters to follow. Very good work.

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
a young lady...

...for whom i was editing a couple of her stories, asked me why i do not write Monster Genre stories..

My life experience has been, that some ordinary people make the heroic effort to do good, their civil duty to help others.

Some ordinary people make the effort to commit evil acts and monstrous crimes.

And sometimes they are the same person.

RG, your story "Merelith's Mending Massage, is not only superior fiction but also well-crafted erotica.

airgodairgodabout 9 years ago
Hopefully the start of more.

Really enjoyed this. I hope there will be some follow up chapters about these 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredible story!

I really liked this story! Well written and characters are well developed, not to mention it is so so hot. I would love to hear your take on other monster girls, or a sequel about these two. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great! But...

Great story! Loved the writing, build up, the sex, and the girl. My only complaint is that I found the main character incredibly unlikeable (and not in the good way), which kind of killed the mood a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mindblowing

A really fantastic story. As the other commentor said the guy didnĀ“t akt in a polite way, which I found inappropriate, too. But now as he has found a link to that magical woman/creature please make a sequel of this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the multiple limbs!!!!!!

love the multiple limbs!!!!!!

CuddlyCoilsCuddlyCoilsover 8 years ago
Nice!

A sexy stories with a surprising amount of character development. :)

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 8 years ago
Monster girls FTW!

Mairusa is so sweet and would be the perfect companion to him!

rutger5rutger5about 7 years ago

Damn good story. It was strange and Trevor was a bit annoying but overall a creative, well thought out tale.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 4 years ago
Extraordinary

The (very) end is perhaps just a little too quick, but that does not detract from what is an extraordinary accomplishment. The painstaking way you build up the two main characters makes this a surprisingly deep and involving story. Marilith is an amazing creation. Her background, manner, speech, and patience with your asshole point of view character make her truly memorable. (I may, in fact, have fallen in love with her just a little.) The story as a whole is just wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRampantSerenity@RampantSerenity
172 Followers
Thanks for reading my stories! I don't post as consistently here, but if you're looking for the rest of my stories, refer to https://pastebin.com/dvGk9SEJ. If you are curious as to what sort of erotica things I enjoy (and therefore will most likely be writing about): -Multiar...