Marilith's Mending Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor shook his head. "There you go again. I'm starting to think it isn't an act."

"An act?"

"Trying so hard to care. Look, I'm sure you're a nice marilith, but you don't know me. I'm so boring it's painful. Trust me, I'm not worth bothering with."

"You're right, I don't know you." She placed a pair of hands on her hips then cocked her head as she stared right into Trevor's eyes. "But I can tell you're worth more than you're giving yourself credit for. You lost your job, yes, but you stayed strong. You didn't push that anger or frustration on to anyone else and you didn't try to take revenge. Maybe you fell behind your friend from college, but that neither means you're a poor accountant nor your friend never cared about you. I'm betting once you find something to be passionate about, you'll discover you can do some truly incredible things."

"Maybe." Trevor looked away, his face burning. "But thanks."

She glowed with her smile. "You're welcome." Her hands released his legs and glided across his thighs, his shins, everywhere he was exposed. Soft touches sent chills up his spine. When her hands passed by his waist, he felt something else, too. His face burned all the brighter. "The massage is all done. Are you feeling better?"

It took a moment for her words to register with Trevor. He lifted his head and looked down at his body, then shook out his arms and legs. He looked the same, but...

"Actually, yeah." His arms and legs were lighter and his muscles felt like they could breathe. Not a trace of soreness anywhere. While his head was still a little hazy from lying down in such a calm environment, his body was ready to run a marathon. He'd be damned if this wasn't the last thing he was expecting, though he hadn't expected a six-armed mamono would be giving him the massage, either. "I'm feeling great."

"Wonderful." Her voice continued to massage his ears, even if her hands had finished their job. "If you'd like, you may go change back into your clothes and leave."

The way she said that, though... "'If I'd like'?"

Her smile grew and Trevor could've sworn he saw a blush. "There are certain additional services available."

He swallowed. Loudly. There was no need to state what those additional services were. Fidgeting on the massage bed, Trevor suddenly felt much more vulnerable in front of Mairusa. His hair tingled and while his eyes were everywhere but on her, they very much wanted to be.

If she had offered twenty minutes ago, he would've answered with a gag at best. But now--it was like someone else was in his body. He couldn't deny some small nugget of curiosity had nudged him toward coming here, and Mairusa was certainly a figure of wonder. Thinking back to the massage, he closed his eyes and imagined those hands on his skin again, but this time focused on something different. And come to think of it, she hadn't even tried using that tail of hers.

A soft chuckle caressed his ears. When he opened his eyes to see what it was for, he found his arousal had announced itself quite clearly. He rolled onto his side away from Mairusa, only to receive a more hearty laugh.

"No need to be embarrassed. I find it rather flattering."

"Would you believe me if I said this wasn't how I planned this thing going?"

"Yes." She laid a hand on his shoulder. "You know, my hands--"

"Ah!" Trevor threw up a hand, cutting her off. "I've got no lack of faith in those hands. It's just, y'know, a little sudden."

"Tell you what: if you want to leave right now, that's just fine. I don't think you're scared or uptight for passing on this, especially when it's thrust upon you. You're walking out of here feeling much better than when you came in, and that's exactly what I wanted. However," Mairusa leaned in, more of her hands grazing over Trevor's back. Her voice came out a whisper. "I can turn a good experience into one you'll never, ever forget."

Trevor literally could not get any harder.

He felt the sweat form on his face and drip down. Muscles that were relaxed a moment ago froze up. Breaths came out short and haggard. Mairusa's hands, once a touch of divine serenity, now hunted across his body with debase intention. It was like Mairusa could see all the little tweaks and rubs needed to drive his arousal through the roof.

"A-Alright."

A sigh of contentment passed through those luscious lips. "Wonderful. Could you get on your stomach?"

Trevor's eyes narrowed. "My stomach?"

"Mmm-hmm."

He shrugged inwardly, but did as she asked. A moment later the upper half of the bed eased away from the lower half, leaving a nice gap right where Trevor's raging arousal throbbed.

"A neat little feature, don't you think?"

"Y-yeah." Trevor bit his tongue, trying to keep himself from stuttering, but Mairusa had already picked up on it.

"Still nervous?"

"Sorry."

"You are lying down in front of a mamono with six arms and a lamia tail. It's a natural reaction. But don't worry, soon it will all melt away. I'm going to wrap you up next, alright?"

Trevor didn't even have time to reply before his legs were coiled up by Mairusa's tail's loving embrace. Instinctually, he tried to squirm out, but she held fast. A moment later, he felt two soft breasts against his back and two hands on the backs of his shoulders, pushing him into the massage bed. In seconds, without the tiniest effort, she had him helpless.

His body struggled before he knew what he was doing. He reached behind his back, trying to get a grip on Mairusa and pry her off and his legs tried to get some breathing room between her coils, but he didn't have the angle or leverage to do a thing. His lungs started to strain for breath.

"Shhh, calm down." Mairusa loosed a little on his legs and slowly ran her hands down his arms. "It's fine. I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to. You trust me, right?"

Trevor closed his eyes and took several breaths before replying. "Yes, I do."

"Good. Let's just calm down. I'll give you a moment, okay?"

Blushing, Trevor nodded. He was making a fool of himself. The only thing keeping him from calling the whole thing off was the fact she couldn't see his face. After holding his composure the entire massage, here he was falling apart because she'd wrapped him up a bit. Why was he so worried? She could've done this at any point before--why freak out now? He told himself to take a deep breath.

"Okay, go ahead."

Mairusa licked her lips. "I thought you'd never say that."

Two hands dug into his shoulders, kneading the muscles, but different this time. Deeper. Smoother, somehow. His arms began to shiver from the raw pleasure now melting his muscles. Her soft breasts pushed harder into his back and then began to rub up and down on him. Pants like whispers met his ears as her mouth drew close to them.

Trevor moaned. His arousal grew harder still. Blinking several times, he tried to hold himself in the present, stay alert and focused, but her hand and breast massage was buffeting his mind like waves on a ragged raft.

"Now, I wonder where those other hands went?"

Trevor gasped. Four hands swallowed his member whole, one giving his balls a gentle squeeze, one rubbing his head with fingertips, and the last two pumping his shaft. Shyness that burnt his face red couldn't stop the constant stream of moans and gasps flowed out. Delicate, precise motions worked his cock and balls in a seemingly neverending cycle.

"Shh, shh. No need to be so loud. Just relax and let my hands do all the work."

Six heavenly hands dug into Trevor. While four stirred up his arousal to maddening heights, the other two continued to massage his neck and shoulders. Heat roared from her touch like her hands were made of fire. Her tail stirred as well, the muscles lining it squeezing and flexing in waves, smothering Trevor's legs with it's own massage. The rigor with which she attended his legs was maddening.

"H-how--"

Mairusa cut him off with a sharp squeeze of his shaft. "Uh-uh. No talking, no thinking. Just enjoy. Lose yourself to the pleasure."

What else was he to do? His legs had no room to move, his arms were jelly at her touch, and the last thing he wanted was to squirm away from those pillowy breasts on his back or the attentive hands on his cock. Closing his eyes, he tried to endure. The rumbling peak of orgasm taunted him, sludging ever closer, gnawing at more and more of his mind as the seconds passed. Mairusa didn't want him to cum as soon as possible--no, she wanted to drag this out. Extract tension from his body while immersing him in all-encompassing pleasure. Soak it into him until it was all he knew.

A whimper pushed out past his lips. He was losing the battle, one he was doomed to lose from the start. The rumbling of release didn't grow louder but clearer, like a whisper in his ear. Or was that Mairusa, teasing his ears with tantric words as her body pressed into him, an attempt to fog his mind with nothing but thoughts of her?

Trevor mindlessly thrusted into her delicate hands. He couldn't wait any more. They responded with more profound efforts--never too vigorous or quick, but terrifyingly exact. A palm cupped his cockhead and smeared his pre around. With firm grips, the hands on his shaft pumped lovingly and his balls tumbled through the dexterous fingers of the last hand. He was totally and completely hers.

Release came with a dizzying calm that sent chilling waves through Trevor's body. It wasn't a shock or violent storm of pleasure, but like pouring into a cup that'd overflowed and never stopped. His cock didn't burst, but leaked, soiling those precious hands of Mairusa's. Trevor didn't realize he was drooling until it hit the ground.

"Good, good. Give yourself to me."

Curling his hands into fists, Trevor endured the mind-wracking pleasure pulsing through his body. He kept leaking on her hands, more and more, but she continued as if nothing had happened, as if no amount of cum was enough. The orgasm was continuing too long. Trevor's body had begun to spasm, but Mairusa's massage soon calmed it back down.

"Too... too much," he gasped.

"It's alright, I won't stop. It's alright." Mairusa cooed.

Her hands shifted. Thier soft touch ran up his member one after another in a milking motion, always carressing toward the tip, coaxing out far more than Trevor had ever released. It was impossible to deny their gentle demand, so Trevor did all he could to satisfy it.

While already cumming, another orgasm slammed into him, pulling taunt every muscle in his body at once. The mild stream from his cock exploded into a gush, eliciting a pleased sigh from Mairusa. Shoving his hips into her attentive grip, Trevor let out the last bit of energy left in his bliss-ravaged body.

Mairusa lifted herself off of Trevor, removing the hands and tail that had served him so wonderfully. As drained as he was, part of him wanted to pull her back, beg her to continue, but he knew it had to end. He took a minute to catch his breath, then rolled over onto his back. Grinning, he turned to Mairusa, finding a equally satisfied smile on her face.

"I see you enjoyed it," she said with her subtle sarcasm.

"Understatement of the century. Think I'm gonna need a minute."

"Certainly." She glanced below the massage bed. "Looks like I've got a bit of a mess to clean up."

Trevor swung his legs off the bed toward the changing room. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy making it." When he hopped off the bed, his legs almost gave way. "Woah. That's new."

"I may have used a little demonic energy to draw that orgasm out. But just a little."

"I may have noticed a little."

"I'll leave you to it, then." She gave a polite nod. "Be sure to talk to the receptionist on the way out. As a first time customer, the she will have a discount for you."

"Wait," he said. Mairusa stopped mid-turn. "When are you available next?"

"Tomorrow at seven p.m."

Trevor's brow furrowed. "I thought this placed closed at seven."

"I wasn't talking about a massage."

He blinked a few times before a smile grew on his face. "Seven o'clock, then."

The receptionist wasn't lying. He never would've dreamed he'd leave feeling this good.