Marilyn Brought Me a Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I say that he'll want to know why I want to hang out with you."

"Because we eat your cunt better than he can! Because you're still afraid to say you're a lesbian!"

"That's not true! I love getting fucked! I do! I also love being with all of you!"

"Ok. Tell Mark you're bi."

"God! He'd shit!"

"Think he'd ever kiss that mouth again after he finds out you eat pussy with it three days a week?"

"Oh Shit! I can't ever tell him! I'm in deep and here comes a tsunami! What'll I do? If Mark ever finds out I like pussies, I'm dead." She paused, "I'll be at the library in ten minutes." She hung up and all I heard were driving noises.

My mind was reeling! I wondered how long she'd been volunteering at the hospital before their sexual games started. She eats pussy three days a week? Does that mean she gets eaten three days a week too? Was that Ok with me? She wasn't fucking other men. I wondered if I'd ever tasted other women's pussies when I kissed Tina. I wondered if she was eating the librarians, too.

I got to Brian Templeton's building in time to watch him drive out. I followed and watched him go into the same hotel as the week before. I parked and waited. Two hours passed without a single car going in or coming out of the hotel garage. Then the black Lexus with the Jack-in-the-Box antenna ball drove out. I walked into the hotel and headed for Josh's office. As I turned the corner into the hallway I noticed the elevator doors open. I thought maybe I'd get a look at the mystery woman of the week before. I almost stumbled.

Tina strolled out of the elevator! Her three-inch heels clacking on the marble floor drew attention to her. She had on a maroon dress, tight from the collar to half way down her thighs. A keyhole opening between her breasts showed plenty of her "B" cupped breasts. I'd watched her buy that dress for a party we went to about six months before. I had fond memories of how easily it came off of her after that party. She walked as comfortably and secure as if she owned the hotel. As she walked out the front doors she waved at the young man at the registration desk. He smiled and waved back.

I backed up against the wall and stood there for a while. Had she just come from room 326? Was I about to watch my wife fucking Mr. Brian Templeton on tape? I pushed myself off the wall and forced myself into Josh's office.

He greeted me by saying, "I haven't watched what happened inside but he did have a visitor."

"You saw her go in?" I asked.

"Yup. Cute too."

"Just tell me what she was wearing."

"Well, Ok. A maroon sheath dress and great high heels."

I collapsed into a chair. Josh said, "You know her?"

"She wears a wedding ring I put on her finger! That's Tina, my wife!"

"God! Man, I'm sorry. I know you don't want to watch the tape! What do you want me to do with it?"

After giving my mind time to stop thinking about killing both of them I said, "I do need to watch. His wife is my client! Show me how to fast forward and to hit play, then, please let me do this alone. Ok?"

He showed me how to run the machines and gave me headsets so I was the only one who could listen. He left, telling me how sorry he was that my wife was cheating on me.

I hit play and held the volume knob. On screen Brian walked to the door and opened it. Tina walked in and didn't look around. She'd been there before. They embraced and while they kissed he unzipped her dress. The kiss ended and she went to the closet and hung the dress on a hanger. She undressed completely, folding her clothes carefully. Brian also undressed and put his clothes on a chair. They went out of camera view and I heard the shower running. Fast forward and they came out of the bathroom still drying off.

Brian said, "I almost shit when they said change partners and you were standing right in front of me!"

"Mark didn't suspect a thing. He says your wife is a good dancer except she stepped on his feet twice!" They laughed and Tina dropped to her knees in front of Brian. She stroked him about five times and he was hard. She then took him completely in on the first stroke.

"How can you do that? Damn!"

She pulled back and said, "I have a flashlight in my car and before I get out I practice taking eight inches in my mouth." She stopped talking and took him back inside her mouth. I remembered seeing her Maglite flashlight in her car. He held her head and I hit fast forward. Even in fast forward her blowjob lasted ten minutes. She sucked him deep and then paused, played with his ass and his balls and then sucked him close to cumming again and again. When he finally helped her stand, I hit play.

He said, "I want your ass."

"You know the rules. My mouth and pussy you get for eight-hundred. My ass is fifteen-hundred, cash." Brian pointed to a stack of bills on the coffee table. Tina stuffed them in her purse, draped a towel over the arm of the sofa and bent herself over the towel. Brian produced a tube of lube and squirted a large dollop on her ass. He used fingers to prepare her for his cock. She told him how to do her and he followed her instructions. When he had three fingers in her ass twisting and pushing in as deep as they could reach she said, "Ok, Honey. Give me all you have! I want it all." She rolled a condom on him with a practiced hand and seconds later he was completely inside her ass!

It was like watching a machine. He held her hips and pistoned in and out of her as fast as his hips would go. I hit fast forward and watched ninety seconds of speed fucking. Then he suddenly froze. I hit play and heard him grunt. He held Tina's hips and said, "Don't let your husband in your ass tonight. My money paid for the rest of today for my jizz to live in your ass."

"Don't worry. I never let him in my ass. You're the only one." She not only was a whore she was also a liar. She loved having me fill her ass!

Ten seconds passed and I thought, 'Maybe she lies to me, too. Wait! There's no maybe. She lies to everyone.'

She got off the arm of the couch and went into the bathroom. When she came back out she was using a towel to wipe the lube off her ass. She brought a wet soapy washcloth and another towel with her and she cleaned Brian up with them. She helped him dress and kissed him good-bye. When he left she was still nude.

She went back in the bathroom and I heard water running again. When she came out she dressed and opened her purse. She took out a fifty dollar bill and left it on the bed. Considering the mess she was leaving fifty was a decent tip.

She walked out, smiling.

I opened the door and let Josh back inside his office. He looked at me and said, "That bad?"

"Worse. Can I take the tapes?" He nodded and gave me two cases for them as well as a bag to carry them in.

He said, "I'll call you when there's another tape." I shook his hand and left.

As I went back to my office I considered some of my options. I crossed murder off the list. I'd visited men in prison and by the time the door closed behind me I knew I never wanted to be in there. I could divorce her. Hell, she'd already divorced me, she just overlooked telling me. I wondered what she was doing with the money. I wondered how many men she was doing and if she was charging women for her "services" as well. My brain shifted from pissed off mode to investigation mode.

I drove towards the library. Then I remembered the GPS monitor I'd put on her car. I flipped open my laptop and at a traffic light I checked her location. She was four miles from the library and her car was parked. 'Is she doing someone else?' I wondered. I went to the address where he car was and found it in the parking lot for a fairly large apartment complex. I followed another car through the gate and saw her car parked in a space number 211. I drove out of the garage and parked where when she left I'd see her go. She was inside fifteen minutes and came out wearing a blue sweater. I followed her and she went to the library. From the library parking lot I called the apartment complex where I'd seen her car. I identified myself as a brother PI, James Lucas, and asked if an apartment was leased by either Tina Kona or Tina Christiansen. They verified that Tina Christiansen had leased a one bedroom apartment six months ago. They asked if there was a problem with her and I said, "No. We're just verifying some loan information.

The young sounding woman on the phone said, "Her form says she is a business owner. Christiansen Consulting." I said, "We verify information before we sign loan contracts with any firm. Thank you. You've been helpful." Christiansen was Tina's maiden name.

I broke the throw-away phone and tossed pieces in the library trash. On my way home I stopped and got a beverage at McD's and tossed the rest of the phone in their trash. I listened to the monitor in Tina's car after she left the library. She took a call from Brian Templeton. It was a business call that sounded like phone sex.

He asked her to play with herself as she drove. He told her what he wanted for Friday. He wanted her at "his place" by ten, he only had two and a half hours to play. He wanted her to tie him up, spank his ass and then use a strap-on on him. She asked if he was going to fuck her at all. He answered, "No, just tease the shit out of me but don't let me inside any part of you."

She was quiet a few seconds and said, "Two hours? Fifteen hundred, but only because I love fucking your hairy ass. Oh, and be naked and have given yourself an enema before I get there."

"Yes, Tina. Twenties and fifties. Not a problem."

"Doesn't your wife ever fuck you?" Tina asked.

"Not like you do. She's like those blow up dolls. She just lays there waiting for it to be over."

"Maybe if you offered her fifteen hundred she'd let you have her ass and squeal in pleasure."

"Have you seen the weather report for Hell? Has it frozen over yet?" They both laughed. The call ended. I watched and Tina stopped at the Fidelity Savings and Trust on Washington Place. I had a clue where she was putting the money. She was there for fifteen minutes. On her way home she stopped at the market.

We had dinner and I spent some time in the garage, seeing if I could find a small noise in my car and fix it. I looked in Tina's car and found her trash bag over half full. I didn't empty it. I did look and found a receipt from Fidelity Savings and Trust. I used my cell and took a picture of the receipt. I returned it and all her trash to the bag and closed up her car.

At nine we turned on Gray's Anatomy and watched. About half-way through Tina went to our bedroom and changed into her idea of pajamas, one of my t-shirts and a pair of running shorts. For the last half of the show I played with her pussy through the wide open leg holes. I treated her much like I'd seen her treat Brian. I teased her opening and her clit until she was close and then I stopped. A minute later I touched her again and each time the commercials came on, I stopped or slowed down. Before the show ended she shuddered and loaded my hand with her juices.

When we were in bed I said, "I may need to go out of town for three or four days. You want to go?"

"I did that a couple times. Stake out in a strange town? I don't know why you don't go crazy."

"I just spend the time thinking about teasing you to orgasm after orgasm."

"Then maybe we should drive up to Santa Barbara for a couple days when you get back and see how big a tease you can be. What do you think?"

"You're on!"

At ten on Friday I was at her apartment. The lock was easy. They probably got five hundred of them for twenty dollars each. I found receipts and other papers telling me everything I needed to know about her new life. She was just beginning the seventh month of a two-year lease. She had a new laptop sitting in the desk drawer. I fired it up and found personal information on eight regular clients. She recorded where she met them, what she charged them, what they liked and what her expenses were. I copied the files to a memory stick. Then I noticed files labeled with the name of a month and the year. Without opening them I copied all of them to the memory stick. As I put everything back where I found it, erasing any evidence I'd been there, I noticed a metal ring with six keys on it, all the same. The ring had a metal tag attached with her apartment number stamped on it. I took one of the keys.

I was gone before even one hour of her appointment with Brian was done. I drove back to my office. I was looking at some of the client information on the memory stick when my phone rang.

It was Josh. "Our man has been busy. He was here almost all day yesterday and here until just after noon today."

"Can I hand you some untraceable cash for the tapes?"

"Sure! If your offering more than a hundred I'll even deliver."

"I've got a cold one waiting for you." The phone clicked.

After we watched the tapes of his other women I made them certified and admissible by attaching a report to them and signing it. All the other steps to make the case as airtight and damaging as possible were done I gave Josh five hundred in cash. He took the empty bottle to the trash in the alley and left a happy man. I found Mrs. Templeton at her salon getting her hair done. When she came out and walked to her car she saw me drive by her and turn left. Tucked under her windshield wiper was an ad for a restaurant called Mogan's. She got the hint and ten minutes later we were inside talking. I gave her the envelope. It gave her tons of evidence, in fact everything I had, except what I had on Tina.

She asked if I recommended a lawyer. I gave her my brother's card. He doesn't have the same last name as I do. Copies of all the evidence she had just been given had been delivered to his office. He would be ready to help her divorce and skin Mr. Brian Templeton. I had to be ready for my part of what was about to happen.

Brian Templeton was going to find out who the PI was who gathered the damning evidence against him. When he found out Tina would find out too. I needed to be ready. I stayed late and prepared a packet of evidence for Tina. I had names, addresses, amounts paid and acts performed. I had bank statements so I knew exactly how much money Tina had squirreled away. She had two-hundred-seventy-four thousand and change.

My brother called my cell as I was leaving the office. "She's having him served on Monday. By the evidence you gathered he's worth four-point-two and she'll get most of it. You did a great job. This should be easy."

"I'm going out of town until he's served and maybe a couple days after I confront Tina. Can I have the divorce papers we talked about ready for me sometime this weekend?"

"They've been ready since we talked before, except for monetary amounts."

I went back inside and gave him the numbers. He whistled. "That's more than I anticipated. You're sure about the division of things?"

"I keep the house. I paid for it. She keeps her personal items that are in my house. I get sixty percent of her bank accounts, in cash. She keeps her debts."

"You honestly believe she'll sign?"

"You're an officer of the court. Just believe I can be very persuasive. She'll sign and she'll sign when I give her the papers. No fight at all. No yelling, screaming or tantrums."

"Don't forget, you need witness signatures."

"I won't forget." I drove home and packed a suitcase. I watched Tina's GPS as I drove away from home. She left the hospital and headed away from our house. My cell rang. I shut off the audio monitor and answered.

"Mark, are you at home?"

"Nope. I'm on my way to San Diego to spy on two wayward killer whales."

"Well, don't get eaten!"

"What will you do while I'm gone for two days?" I asked.

"There's a half-marathon on Sunday. I thought I'd go."

"You never asked them, did you?"

"Yes! I asked. They are a little uncomfortable with you being with us. I didn't want to hurt your feelings, so I hadn't said anything to you."

"Maybe when I get back you can get up the nerve to tell me you like both boys and girls." I hung up the phone. I shut the phone all the way off. Then I turned on the monitor. Tina tried calling me back. When the call went to voice mail she left me a message, "Mark, I don't think I even know what bi means, but I'm not a lesbian. I love it when you fill me up. They're my friends, that's all. I love you!" I heard the phone click. Then I heard dialing sounds and the voice of nurse Kathy asked, "Hi. Where are you?"

"I'm almost to your house! I just talked with Mark. He asked if I'd asked you all about him being welcome at the runs. I told him you said you were uncomfortable."

"And, what did he say?"

"Maybe when I get back you can get up the nerve to tell me you like both boys and girls."

"No! He said that?"

"Yes, and then he hung up! I called right back and it went to voice mail."

"You were right, Mark is a smart man. It also sounds like he's Ok with you being one of us girls. He probably thinks that as long as you aren't fucking men he can live with you playing with us."

"God, I hope so." There was a pause and Tina asked, "You don't think he's leaving me this weekend do you?"

"When you get home, look and see if his treasures are still there. If he left you, they're gone."

"His Hank Aaron baseball! His picture with Sandy Kofax! You're right, he wouldn't leave them."

I heard the brakes and the engine shut off. I shut off the monitor. I drove north to Santa Barbara and spent the weekend hanging out. I ate when I was hungry, slept when I wanted to, wandered through the art-for-sale at the beach and went to a movie. All that got me to eight o'clock Saturday night. After eight I went into a couple of pubs and watched the young people dancing and having a good time. In between the first and second pubs I removed my wedding ring and left it in the ashtray of my car.

The second place was a country bar and the music was country. I was almost dressed appropriately. Jeans and a long sleeved shirt, no boots. I sat at the bar for over an hour nursing a brew and watching jean clad asses dancing. When I finished the long neck I had nursed until it was warm the bottle came down from in front of my face and almost hit a woman standing in front of me.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I just about popped you with the bottle." I said.

"If you had popped me would you have offered to buy me a beer or to dance with me?"

"I'd offer even if I don't need to hit you first. Which would you like, a dance or a beer?"

"How about the dance and then the thirst quencher?" She took my hand. As she led us onto the floor I prayed for a two-step. We got one. I realized it was the first two-step I'd danced with someone other than Tina in over a decade.

It was fun. I could tell because my smile almost hurt. The song ended and we made our way back toward the bar. We didn't make it. She took my hand and led me through two door openings into a pool room. It had two pool tables and four tables. We sat at an empty table and ten seconds later two long necks appeared. I put a ten on the table. It disappeared and I said, "Keep it" to the waitress. My cheek got kissed and she said, "Thanks."

"It's not as loud back here." My dance partner said. I got a good look at her. Dancing I had figured out she was about five-eight and well muscled. Not fat and not thin. She was used to working for a living, not sitting at a desk. She filled but didn't overfill her shirt. Her almost blond hair was cut short and looked wind-blown. Attractive and about my age.