Marinah Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heh heh, you did very well, 1 second ahead. Now, lets take a look at the broken finger", said Icqman.

She fainted.

She woke up sitting upright and naked on her bed with Icy wiping the sweat from her face.

Icy grinned and said,"People with low blood pressure, should not make love upside down".

Marinah looked at him, "I want to finish my dessert. I just got only one spoonful" and both grabbed each other and laughed.

Both lay on their backs on the large bed with a large overhead mirror on the ceiling. Marinah had this mirror specially reinforced lest it crash down again in the middle of their love making. They may not be fortunate the second time.

Last year, they were banging rhythmically for hours below the mirror. Icy had asked if she had installed a videocamera above.

"Shit, why should I view your video when I can have you life?!" Anyway I don't believe Ian Flemming had James Bond's love making captured from above. He would have only seen his ass"

"Yea, closeup digital fibreoptic videocam from the sides with builtin sound would be more exotic and educational".

They left for the long bath and at that instance, they saw the whole 600 lbs of Belgium non reflective glass crashing down onto the bed. neatly incising the mattress to pieces. She imagined them split seconds below the glass, and shivered into his arms for comfort.

This one above is the state of art technology. A made-to-order, flat non-glass television screen eight by ten feet, weighing less than 100 lbs bolted on the Bosch mariner's compass platform and meters of fine tungsten-titanium cables below forming a mesh one cm square. Fibre optic digital atuofocus and sound capture cameras are embedded in the 6 sides of the room making viewing, close up and replay from all possible angles a breeze.

"Yeah, I like that", said Icy zooming the cameras to Marinah's legs and up to her glistening pussy------ and what a view. Flashes of legs sliding at real time to the screen above. Icy watched with mouth open at the delicious legs and pussies and after a while held his neck and was about to commend on neck pain, when Marinah flipped a switch and the realtime movie is projected by the fibreoptic epidiascope onto the vertical wall opposite, similar to the techniques in inflight movies.

"Oh yeah, neat, real neat" said Icy, eyes zooming into the real legs and pussy.

Marindah knows if a compliment is and warmed her breasts to this one on the bed with her now.

Icy held her right succulent breast in one hand and slowly his tongue glided down to the left. He licked around the areola and flipped his tongue on the nipple. Slowly the nipple hardened from soft pink to hard brown. The heavy breathing increased as the boob rose and fell at each lingual stimulation. Her left breast became hot, turgid and throbbing. Suddenly she grabbed his head to her right breast and began franctically kneading her left. Now on the right breaat, Icy was able to see the gradual rising and falling of the knees on the sheet. As he advanced on the sucking, titilated by the tongue flicking, her leg movements became more frantic, rising and falling irregularly, the thighs moved outwards lifting the exquistic legs and kicking down on the sheet in sheer distress.

The distressed Marinah reached her left hand to her pussy and started to violently massage her clit. This shocked Icy too.

In the past it was Icy fingering or licking on her clict. Here we had an agitated hand violently spreading and kneading the labia punctuated by the thumb and first finger rolling on the clit and plucking it far upwards to suddenly releasing it. The clitoris slammed back and slowy disappeared into the pussy; exactly similar to the coffee stall roti chanai man kneading, spreading and thumbing on the oily fermented dough. No wonder the girls on first time seeing the dough making in action, stared at the execution of shocked similarity and quickly escaped into a deserted corner to giggle themselves to suffocation.

Surely, there must be some co-relation between the breast and the vagina? As Icy caressed the areola and nipple Marinah kneaded on the labia and as he sucked on the nipple, she pulled on the sensitive clitoris. As he licked more flirtatiously on the nipples and sucked on the nipples at random orders, her rhythm at the vagina became discordant. Disorientated by the continuous random stimulations, Marinah's hands went to her pelvis below the navel and began to press both hands flat on the womb. This alleviated somewhat but she still could not hit the nail on the head and returned to the disorientated dough making, womb comforting and breast squeezing processes.

Both wondered who is the masochist at this moment, he titillating her to disorientation or she dough making, womb slapping and boobs kneading with legs wriggling to boot? The sight of her legs kicking out in random order on the sheet aroused him and he felt his precum came over his thighs many many times. Mutual masochism and sadism indeed.

Suddenly, she seized him by the head, pulled him down on her and both kissed and tongue lashed into each others' mouth for near eternity. Finally both broke off onto their backs gasping for air.

She woke up with Icy's fingers gliding, palpating, tantalizing and vibrating on her wrenched labia and clitoris. She leaned over to grasp his penis and slowly but certainly raised it up to a full hard pole. She raised her thigh to widen her vagina and Icy noticed her thigh trembled autonomically. She sure had been stimulated to pure exhaustion. Her autonomic reflexes had taken over the muscular.

The art of jujitsu is not an art of exhibition. It is not a game. It is not a show. It is a discipline. It is a way of life. It is an art of war. "Fifty percent of you will drop out after 1 month. 30% the second month, the rest will drag on for one year. By the end of 3 years only one of you will qualify to sit for the black belt. You are here to fight for your life. You will learn as I shall teach. You will show no mercy to your opponents, no pity, no remorse and no recompense. You will carry this art as a flaming sword that visits death, swiftly, on your opponents lest you perish as their victim ".

Tough words, challenging words, thought Marinah, on the first day of her training. Two years passed. She blocked, blowed, kicked and threw her way to her brown belt. The black belt is the toughest. She remembered throwing, falling, dropping and blocking extremely low and dangerous blows and suffering extremely high throws where, she, whether conscious or unconsciously, had to break the fall or die. She first fought like a zombie. Then she learned the art of internal strength, drawing on her subconscious to will the conscious to move, learning slowly and painfully the art of invincibility.

Suddenly Marinah seized his hand into an upper elbow lock and sprang up to sit on him and fuck him dead. At the same time Icy reverse somersaulted dragging her legs to the corner of the bed. He then double locked her knees and his hands reached to the back of her neck. Fuck, he is still good and broke into an impish smile.

The sudden bouts immediately heightened each other's consciousness. The room became electric with tension. And Marinah sensed danger in the air. His penis enlarged and her vaginal muscles quivered ready for mortal combat. He dragged her towards him arching her thighs higher and wider into the wheel-barrow position. His penis exploded into her and both saw flashes of extreme penetrations and suctions down the vortex.

The room gradually brightened. Icy was riding deeper and deeper into Marinah. His hands were now on the side of Marinah's chest while she outstretched her legs, raised her pelvis and grabbed his ass as he pounded in. They starred in trance at each other, each willing the other to come. Marinah closed her eyes to defer her orgasm but Icy arched his pelvis into her forcing the penis to ride into and across the os. Her eyes widened to see flashes after flashes as the penis rammed into her. She took in a deep breath into her abdomen and coughed with her mouth and nose closed! He collapsed forward to hear her, and she hear him wailed out long and loud:

"Ai yah!!!!!!!! nur og leau ........"

"Uoooooooh aaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaHhhhhh"

Both lay side by side, holding each other's hand, recovering their breath and whatever strength they still had.

Icy turned to Marinah, "how many?"

Marinah glared at him with smiling eyes,

" Three times!!!! .....and you?"

"Two."

She turned and nudged into his chest knowing very well he had come only once tonight.

It is in giving that you receive.
-St. Francis of Assisi

12