All Comments on 'Marissa Awakens'

by mikado2005

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
fairycupidfairycupidalmost 12 years ago
not bad, but...

haha, my name is also Marissa so this story was a particular turn-on for me. I felt like I could really place myself in the character's shoes (she's naked, but, you know what i mean) and imagine what she was feeling. it also seemed like you gave it some thought to make it more realistic -- like my ambivalence about becoming aroused in my strange situation, and how the effects of the drugs are partially to explain for my reactions. I really liked at the end how I don't know if the experience was real or not, with only the money on the nightstand to suggest it was more than a dream.

that said, I really think one of my captors should fuck me at some point before I wake up again in my own bed. it seemed kind of unresolved with only the surreal fingering bringing me to orgasm. maybe after that experience I could wake up again one more time in the harness with one of the mystery men thrusting away at my wet pussy, letting me know he was supposed to release me but couldn't resist the temptation to fuck me first. or maybe when I wake up I'm bent over and tied with one of my captors standing behind me, teasing my cunt with his prick before slowly pressing his member inside me and fucking me until he cums.

however you wanna do it, I really think it would be hot if my character was fucked before I was let go. I realize it's a lot more perverted to go that route, but something about it would really just make the story feel more complete to me. it doesn't have to be a really painful, scary rape or anything like that, just maybe a more gentle fuck from one of my abductors to bring me to one more orgasm before I wake up again at home. maybe in a future story it might be interesting to learn more about the shadowy organization that abducted and raped me, like who they were actually looking for and what they wanted with her. but that, probably, would be another story for another time. :)

mikado2005mikado2005almost 12 years agoAuthor
Marissa

I'm glad you liked the story. This story started out as just the lead sentence, "Marissa awoke naked, save her bonds and a blindfold." came to me on a down moment on a ski trip and it took off from there. I have no plans to write a sequel at this time, preferring to leave what happens next to the reader's imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous