All Comments on 'Marissa Ch. 03'

by Kippy189

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Just why would her husband want her back or care where she is?

She's a faithless slut!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Average tale at best

Read very similar stories in this section. I guess only the names have been changed to protect the worthless sluts and their castrated wimp ass husbands. Will someone please write a story with a real man as a husband...... PLEASE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
agree with

BigJon , why does he care , they were stupid enough to do it in the first place and now she shows how much of a skank she is , cut his losses and move on .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THERE IS CONSEQUENCES in real life

writers write b/s and try to sell it.

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
Very well written

The angry comments are too much... so funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still a pile of crap

The slut should have the guts to get a divorce before she hurt her "Loving" husband anymore. 1 star for her dumb actions. Please just end this story now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Writer could you explain the point of this story?

You have a whore wife that has no respect or love for her husband she is a whore in every sense of the word. And yet she still says nothing to her husband worthless whores like her should NEVER be married. FUCKED and paid for yes. Married? have any kind of close relationship? not a chance. Whores don't know how to love, love is an emotion they can never comprehend you as the writer also have no understanding of the word. In chapter 4 do they all die of some horrible plague? or better yet it scars them all so horribly they kill each other. That would be a good ending to this sad and depressing story. Next time put the story in the NON-EROTIC category where this story belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another chapter of babble - with a brain-dead slut no less.

Author - don't bother trying to inject some "actual character traits" into to this boring effort, it would be a waste of everyone's time and make it into a longer drivel than what it already is. Why are you even bothering?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Total bullshit

Just like the rest of your stories. Try to get out into the real world. You'll no doubt be amazed at the total difference between the crap you write and what you find outside the little fantasy world you must live in,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your Losing It

This started as an interesting story, but has begun to degenerate into jusve far awayt another story to get your rocks off to. I mean, come on, she has degenerated from a loving wife to a total whore very quickly. When she found out that Terry was actually "Rocky", she should have bailed out of Vegas and went home...that is if she really does love her husband. I tend not to believe that. He should divorce her ass, and move far away...that is after he destroys her life, Alex's life, and particularly the life of her pimp "Rocky". He has done it before, why not again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You wrote it and now you don't like the comments?

If you didn't write such shit, noone would be complaining. As it stands, your story isn't worth the time to read it. It's so unbelieveable, you might as well include leprechauns, unicorns and talking butterflys. Unbelievable and stupid isn't entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good series!

Raunchy, hot sex, well-described.

Looking forward to more tales of this hot, loving little whore of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ch. 04 soon?

I think as Marissa's pleasure and bank balance keeps increasing, she should morph into having a stronger ego - owning nightclubs herself, seducing other women for her own and others' pleasure, using more coke.... but also being the sweet wife of Brad when he's around. -AS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it comming

I like the series;' play it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The most idiotic self serving shit on this site !!

Mindless and inept ! One of the worst !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Who has you taught to write such a crap?? He has to be killed!!! Youare one of the most awful author at literotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!

Truely such a crap could only be written by a brain sick one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly just crap, bullshit, garbage, a fetid dungheap perhaps says it best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous