Marissa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop that," she laughed.

"What this?" He leaned forward and kissed her lips. "Or this?" He grasped her buttocks and held her to him, kissing her harder. She closed her eyes. He untied the knot in her blouse and began working on the buttons.

"Terry no," she complained.

The finger tips of one of his hands slid over her stomach as he spread her blouse apart before sliding her bra up off of her breasts. He leaned over and kissed her tummy and felt her shiver. He started undoing her jeans.

"Terry please." she said as he turned her around facing the wall; then pulled down her jeans and panties. She heard him unzip his pants. As she felt his cock slide between her legs she said, "I can't go meet him with your cum inside me."

However that was precisely what he had planned. He wanted her thinking of him, not her husband when she got to the airport. He gently pushed her shoulders, forcing her to lean against the wall before he slid inside of her. "Ohhh," she moaned has his hard manhood tunneled between her pussy lips.

He slowly drove himself in and out, obviously in no hurry. "Ohhh," she moaned, leaning against the wall with her jeans and panties down around her ankles. While he continued to fuck her, he pulled her blouse off and unhooked her bra and cupped her breasts.

"Oh god Tony, this isn't fair," she complained weakly. He thrust into her until his balls hit her buttocks. "OOHH," she moaned louder.

He captured her nipples between his fingers and began thrusting as hard as he could; lifting her onto her tiptoes. "Oh god Tony," she gasped. He kept up the pace while rubbing her hard nipples with his fingers until she screamed, "OH GOD OOOHH!"

He bit the back of her neck until her orgasm subsided and then he let himself cum; holding his hips against her buttocks to stay as deep in her as he could while he deposited his load of sperm. When he was drained, he whispered in her ear, "Now love, when you're with your husband tonight I want you to think of how good my cock felt inside of you."

Marissa could feel the coolness of the air conditioning as the perspiration on her body evaporated. She could feel the spot on her neck where he'd bitten her. "Tony, did you leave a mark? How am I going to explain that to my husband?"

"You'll think of something."

"Now I'm going to be late," she complained feebly. "I don't have time for another shower."

"Then you'd better get going," he said as he zipped up his pants. "And don't forget to make that bet."

As soon as the door was closed, Marissa pulled off her jeans and panties and ran into the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet to pee while she hooked her bra. When she'd finished she wiped her pubics with a wash cloth. Then she ran into the bedroom to put on a fresh pair of panties; into the living room to pull on her jeans and blouse. She looked at her watch. His plane should be landing about now as she ran to the elevator.

Her cell phone rang as she got in the car. "Hello," she answered, out of breath.

"Marissa, hi it's Brad. We've just landed."

"Okay, I'm running a couple of minutes late."

"No problem. I'll meet you outside of baggage claim. See you soon. Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

Marissa arrived nearly twenty minutes late and when she got of the car to go kiss her husband she could tell that her panties had gotten damp from seepage. Brad, of course, had no idea that she'd just had sex with the man nicknamed Rocky and Marissa was determined that he never find out.

On the drive back to the casino/hotel she thought about the predicament that she was in. She knew that she was playing with fire and felt guilty about cheating and lying to her husband. She loved him but she also loved getting high and frankly she enjoyed the sex while she was high; even if it was with other men, or for that matter with other women.

However the immediate problem for Marissa was what to do when they got back to her suite. What if he wanted to make love before she had a chance to shower and what if he saw the bite mark on the back of her neck?

The first problem was solved by her husband. When they got into the room he said, "Honey, do you mind if we just go to sleep? I'm exhausted."

"Of course not dear," she replied. "I'm just going to take a shower first."

After her shower she saw that Brad was sleeping soundly, so she put some makeup on her neck to hide the mark before cuddling up next to her husband in bed. She listened to him breathing softly for quite awhile before she too, feel asleep.

Wednesday

**********

When they woke the next morning, they ordered room service and had an enjoyable morning in bed. There lovemaking was slow and relaxed. Marissa had three very satisfying orgasms. One oral, the second her husband on top and then they traded so that the final one came with her on top and coincided with her husband's.

Around noon they met up with Marissa's employers for lunch.

"Brad I'd like you to meet Alex and her partner Terry." Marissa carefully avoided adding Terry's last name because she assumed that he was the same 'Rocky' that her husband was worried about.

Brad lightly shook Alex's hand. "I'm so glad to meet you. My wife has told me all about you."

"Not ALL I hope," said Alex with big grin. Everyone laughed.

"Marissa was right," thought Brad, "for a slightly older woman she was very pretty. He liked the way her nose wrinkled when she laughed. He turned to Terry and struck out his hand. "Nice to meet you Terry."

Terry shook hands with only slightly more pressure that Brad had used. "And you Brad. Alex and I can't tell you how wonderful it's been working with your wife." "And fucking her too," he thought to himself and then out loud he added, "We can tell with her skills she's going to make us all a lot of money."

Brad beamed at the compliment to his wife and noticed her blushing slightly and looking away. "Marissa has always been way too modest about her artistic and technical skills."

Terry nearly joked "Yes and she's a good web developer too." But he knew that might be construed correctly by her husband. "Yes we're very fortunate," he replied as he thought back to last night when she was leaning against the wall with her naked backside to him and his hard cock inside her. He'd purposely gone to her suite with the intent of screwing her and making her late so that she would have to leave with his sperm inside of her. Some times the best laid plans worked out.

Wednesday Evening

**********

Later that evening, Brad confided in his wife that he had taken an immediate dislike to Terry for some reason. "I liked Alexandria though."

"I know. Terry can be a little to..." she paused, searching for the right thing to say, "...overbearing at times."

"I imagine a big ego comes with owning several nightclubs in Vegas."

"I imagine so," she replied.

Later that evening, while Brad was gambling, Marissa placed her bet against the university's basketball team. She and her husband planned on driving back to San Diego the next morning.

Continued...

12