All Comments on 'Marital Changes'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
This is a great love story with 30 years of love

Well it seems to have worked out for them, and I hope they get into a steady sexual affair. Sex is a good form of exercise, and the threesome will keep them fit for years.I really enjoyed reading about a couple that has been married for a long time,and still have a flame of sexual desire in their love affair. If it took bringing in another woman into the equation then more power to them...Rich

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
What I didn't like

First I do not think this sort of thing happens often, but you set it up in a way that make it seem reasonable. What I did not like was the ultimatum tone that June used. If the husband really thought about it, he would come to the realization that this was more for his wife than for him and her. And with that tone of "my way or the highway" I don't think he would just accept it. His wife is being extremely selfish, what if she had said it was to be a man? With that tone it is the same as saying we are going to do this or I will do it without you. And what is to stop her from introducing a man later? She will have a ready ally in the other woman and she can tell him he is being selfish. After all he gets to fuck another woman. There are consequences to everything you do and you do not know what the future holds. With his wife's attitude I would expect him to be resistant.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Some good, some bad.

So they don't have a sexual spark anymore. So they introduce another person. It doesn't matter whether they are male of female the consequences are the same. obviously the wife now runs the marriage. She now controls what is happening. All power to her. Except that a marriage even an old marriage should be equal, it might have been once but no longer. I can't help thinking that the wife has her own agenda,namely use the husband for security and shag the girlfriend. I can see the wife getting tired of the husband, I hope i'm wrong and they all live happily ever after. But if the story was to be picked up in ten years time I would think the husband wont be there either driven insane by two women or dead because the women wanted his pension and insurance money. Apart from that it was okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Set Up

When does wife spring next supprise and bring in the guy. MFF threesome works for him now but what happens later. would be a shame to fuck up a 30 year partnership.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I did notice that no thought was given to possible

STDs et al and it was done very fast. I am not sure where this is going or where it came from. Was she really pulling a line with spice up our sex life just to get to her old bi friend? Is she really trying to spice up the sex life and will look for others as this one tires out so quickly? In trying to spice up the sex life will she attempt to bring in men for threesomes? I noticed that the women very quickly said once the husband was on board they could meet by themselves. The cheating was planned before the threesome occurred. Actually were I the husband the wife would already be on a slow train out of there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One hell of a woman.....

....who in her mid fifties even cares enough about sex life to "spice it up" ! Can I fly away to this planet? (On second thought, since about one in a thousand women that age look really good I think I'll pass)-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
to many unanswered questions here

it needed further discussion with all three present to discuss all the various factors involved. Noting nothing was said about later MFM action, was he willing to accept that as payment for the FMF. And the FMF wasn't really about him but really was about the two women being together. How is he going to feel when the are getting together without him in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Add another woman?

Every alarm bell in his head should have gone off. Whether he's cheating with the other woman or his wife is, it's still fucking up the marriage. This was a complete, laughable train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
IMAGINED PROBLEMS

I like cuckquean stories (but, inconsistently, do not normally care for cuckold stories), and, since it was so well written, including excellent dialog, it was easy to give it 5 stars.

When I read the first comment by digdaddyrich, he expressed it so well that it made me wonder about adding my 2 cents.

So it came as more than a surprise that the rest of the comments were negative (excepting Anonymous,

9-21-09 [One hell of a woman], which was pretty much neutral).

Slightly perturbing.

My viewpoint is that they are imagining problems.

As I read the story, the problem of her wanting to invite another man occurred also to me, but I did not, and do not, feel that will happen.

This relates to another problem that Tearsofsorrow2 cited, namely, "the ultimatum tone that June used." But this was NOT an ultimatum. Strong, opinionated women may state their views forcefully. So often I read on Literotica (especially in Loving Wives category, which is an emphasis of my reading) about the need for communication when a need/problem arises rather than letting the problem simmer or escalate or rather than going behind her husband's back. So this so-called "ultimatum" is actually June taking her idea to her husband to feel him out, and, hopefully to get his approval. It is communication.

Astute George actually brings up the same possibility the negative commenters pose, but June quickly disposes of the idea that she was thinking of bringing another MAN into their sex life. So, while Anonymous, 4-20-15, is technically correct when he states, "nothing was said about later MFM action" -- emphasis on the word "later" -- he and other commenters should not have worried about that, since June has already shown that this is not what this is about for her.

When June brings up what it IS about, another WOMAN, namely Myrna, George, again astutely, wonders if she is having sex with Myrna [which would be cheating]. George is OK with it, when he finds out their sex was during June and Myrna's high school days.

June is not interested in sex with other men beside George.

June is not even interested in sex with other women.

June is interested in sex with one woman -- Myrna.

The thinking of some commenters that June might cheat with Myrna if George had not been agreeable to the threesome, is something that should not have even come up -- from two standpoints.

1) It is worrying over the future.

I once read of a sign that said, "I am an old man and I have had lots of trouble -- most of which never happened."

2) It is contrary to June's stated thinking.

When June brought her proposal to Myrna, she revealed her attitude by saying, "I couldn't bring myself to cheat on George, to hide anything from him." What the alternative might have been, had George flatly refused, is not a part of the story. Commenters have tried to bring it in (inappropriately, I think). But June stated (not to George, but to her good friend) that she has no intention to cheat or hide. I think it is contrary to her character to propose that she would.

It is true that when June opened the story by telling George, "We need to spice up our sex life," that she had a hidden agenda. She clearly reveals this to Myrna. After telling Myrna of her interest and hearing that Myrna returned it, June tells her, "I can't lie to George, at least not about anything serious, so I suggested that our sex life was stale, we needed to spice it up. Add someone else. Add you, Myrna." While this had been a hidden agenda, this needs to be tempered by realizing that by this time, astute George has already ferreted out her interest in Myrna. It is no longer hidden.

In the end,

June got what (who) she wanted.

George happily got more than he had wanted.

Myrna was surprised to get something (two someones) that she wanted.

The only unhappy ones, are certain commenters.

In the real world, this story might be farfetched.

In the Literotica world, it is perfectly plausible

-- and admirably so.

In other words, it's a great story.

Paul in Oklahoma

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great storyline, I think that as long as George, June and Myrna only have sex when they are all together it will be a good for all. Playing devil's advocate for a moment, if June and Myrna start having sex when George is not around then the whole thing could go south really quick, then again if Myrna decides to try and steal George away from June then it all collapses. The key is June being honest with George and not getting carried away with Myrna and not letting George get overly involved with Myrna. Story well written and good character development. A continuation of the story would be interesting to see where it goes. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story surprised me. I expected it to end, like all threesomes do. Eventually the two woman would have started meeting without hubby( most likely) or Myrna and the hubby would do the same thing. Sooner or later, things become unbalanced, and jealousy takes over. This was a great chance for the author to add some stress and jealousy into the equation. Even the hippies from the Woodstock era, sold out. It’s human nature, to look out what’s best for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous