Mark & Claudia Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she was going to make him think she was completely into her role, she had better dress the part. But first she needed to shower.

When Claudia stepped out of the shower, she saw that someone had come into the room, and put a full plate of eggs, toast, bacon and tortillas on the table beside the bed. Claudia realized she was very hungry. Wrapped in her towel, she sat on the bed and ate all the food on the plate. Having eaten, she felt better.

Now, what to wear?

Edward was waiting in the other room when she arrived.

"Good morning, Claudia. I hope you slept well?"

"Yes, I did."

"Very good. Claudia, today we are going to continue with our little dramas. Today, I will be your husband's employer. Your husband is very worried that he is going to lose his job. He has told you that it is very important to be nice to me. You very badly want your husband to keep his job, and you will do just about anything to ensure that he does. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"If you will step through that door, you will find yourself in the set for today's drama. I will be Mr. Thompson, your husband's employer. It is late in the evening. You are not expecting me. In fact, you have been waiting for your husband to come home. You will find the clothes you will be wearing on the bed in your bedroom."

Before Claudia could answer, Edward had left opened the door leading off the living room and was gone.

Claudia thought that she did not have to be a genius to read the meaning behind what Edward had told her. By the power to fire her husband, he could only mean the power to kill her husband. Edward certainly had that power. Claudia realized that she had no choice but to play along with the game. As she understood what Edward had just told her, if she didn't, Mark would die.

12