Mark & Demi Join Intimate Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect to Demi was undeniable. As Stan was fucking her she most definitely had her first orgasm. Her body starting trembling all over, and her arms and legs jerked against the slings of the swing. Stan effectively kept on fucking her throughout her orgasm, until he couldn't bear it anymore. By than I already had spilled my first load, so Sheila took Stan's cock in her hand and finished him off by jerking him to orgasm, the head of his prick sucked firmly into her mouth. She took all of his cum into her mouth, walked around Demi to where her head was hanging down, and than lowered her mouth onto my wife's. She shared Stan's gift by letting his seed trickle into Demi's mouth. Demi tried to jerk her head away, but Sheila didn't let her. Knowing how much she disgusted the taste of sperm, this must be pretty tough for Demi, even more so during the after throws of her orgasm.

From there on the cocks became bigger and bigger. Number eight was the first one who touched her cervix, but still being able to bang fully into Demi and rooted out completely. Number nine was only able to burry himself up to 1¼ of an inch. But this didn't stop him from banging on. With the greeter lengths the cocks also became bigger in circumference. Demi's cunt was being stretched to sizes I had never imagined possible.

Meanwhile my penis was being tortured unceasingly by the milk machine. The intensity was pushed up again, and before long another load of shit spurted from my cock. After this second time the stimulation seemed not to decrease, but I did notice a shift from my cock to my balls. The tip of my dick experienced a relative milder stimulus, but now my nuts were being squeezed really tight. The contraption slowly grabbed my balls in an ever increasing tightening grip, and rocked my marbles endlessly. Though more slowly then the last time another orgasm build up undeniably, and at last a third eruption of spunk was milked out of me.

Next to me Jim must have lost control a few times as well, for he was squirming in his seat almost all the time now. After my third orgasm, the attention was transferred from my balls to my anus. The probe in my asshole started to stimulate my sphincter effectively. As I thought I couldn't bear this anymore, the attention was shifted even further. Now a slowly increasing pressure was being put onto my prostate. Although my anus didn't get any rest, the pressure to my prostate took away the edginess. But it all just replaced one inconvenience with another. More and more my bowls felt being stuffed up completely. I would not be surprised if the plug was being increased in diameter, even to a size bigger than your average penis. At least that is what it felt like inside my backdoor. Only very slowly an excruciating feeling build from deep within. What started as a slight inconvenience slowly developed into the feeling of the need to piss, and then into the experience of being in a desperate need for release, but simply being denied that. I couldn't hold my bottom still anymore. It became impossible to clearly see what was being done to Demi, all my attention was being focused to my own situation. I couldn't block out the increasing stimulations from within. Although this all took me to a state of near collapse I remember appreciating how much more effective stimulation from within was than your ordinary titillations from the outside.

Another jolt jerked through my body. And yet another load of sperm from God knows where erupted from my cock. At that moment I really did collapse and even lost my consciousness for a short period. As I woke again, I noticed the milk machine had been taken away from me. Chantal sat between my legs and was reviving my dong with her mouth. This was probable why I regained my consciousness in the first place. After my dick was soothed a bit and regained some of its former stiffness, Chantal replaced the machine, pushed some switches on the remote by which my dick and balls found themselves trapped again inside. Almost immediately the torture started again, beginning with a massage of my cock. If this was to be a repeat performance I figured I would not witness the end of it.

I found myself in a rollercoaster-ride through some powerful stimulation and from one orgasm to the other. Before long I still reached some sort of climax, but with dry balls I was sure there was no sperm involved anymore. The amount of semen that was collected from the contraption a few hours later was still more than twice the size of an average ejaculation. I simply could not believe that Chantal had taken all of the first spendings from the machine. This surely must have been left inside, although Chantal assured me otherwise.

All that time Demi and Laura were still being measured up. As soon as the cocks had been probed into the two pussies, either all the way or only partial, they were being revived by their spouses. Once at full strength again they presented themselves again. The swings were being readjusted. The girls still hang in mid air, but now in a doggie style position. Their firm behinds pointed straight up and out to the back, with the legs still spread wide. Instead of slightly upward, the legs were now pointing slanting down, bent at the knees so the lower legs were horizontal. The height of the swings was adjusted in a way that the first participants could easily commence measuring again.

Now the measuring off the backdoor was at hand. For this purpose Laura and Demi were first prepared by Paul and Frank. They applied a generous amount of the white sperm butter on the ass cheeks, as well as into the crack of the butts. After some massaging of the buns all the attention was being applied to the rectum. Paul and Frank worked first one, and than two fingers into the bungs of our poor girls. Demi had never received this kind of attention, and considering the whining of Laura she had to be green in the brown area as well. Once Paul and Frank were satisfied the rosebuds had been opened up enough for starters, cocks number one and two once again took their positions.

With a butt-quivering slap on Demi's ass cheek number one announced his advance. He held his small spear right against Demi's back entrance. With a tug on her legs Demi was pulled back right onto number one. The slimy rod disappeared in one smooth movement all the way between her buttocks and right into her behind. He rocked her forward and backward on his stiff member. Being the first time Demi was ever taken from the backside, she must be experiencing quite some fullness. When number one withdrew himself she probably felt relief like one does at relieving oneself after a prolonged need to shit without having the opportunity. And because she was so tight, he most certainly was enjoying himself pretty well, relishing this inexperienced shitter. But relieve was not before some lengthy pumping of my poor girls backdoor, which ended with her butt being filled up with an enormous amount of sizzling hot spunk.

As the first fuck-stick left her bum, Demi was quite well lubricated down there. Thick white ropes of cum dangled from her behind. But relieve was never long this night, for the next intruder forced himself into Demi's behind. Meanwhile number one presented his spent pole to her mouth, forced Demi's mouth open and pushed his tool into her and ordered her to get it cleaned up.

One after the other rock-hard boner took possession of the firm and nicely presented butts. Demi and Laura rocketed on all the sticks pushed into them, and cleaned the ones that had lost their loads inside their bellies. Afterwards Demi admitted to me that although she was never fond of the taste of sperm, she now was sure that she eventually would grew accustomed to it.

---

Well past midnight the evening came to a close. After being congratulated by all members with our newly acquired status as members of the merry-go-round club, we and the other new couple staid behind with Frank, Paul, Ginger and Chantal. Jim and I were released from our milk machines. The four of us were given a nice soothing massage with some freshly made sperm butter. The ointment was prepared by Ginger on the spot from the collected spendings of the evening. She appeared to be the owner of a small perfume shop down town who specialized in making its own goodies on demand. The high-protein sperm butter was one of her top selling massage ointments, although it was sold under another name. The fragrance was something in between the plain smell of sperm and spicy coconut butter, leaving a definite scent of sex.

The eight of us simply sat together for another hour or so, drinking a glass of wine and talking about all that had happened. Although the four of us had been given an unsolicited ride never to forget, and we all had been pushed way over the boundaries of what we would have hoped for, we had to admit there was something nice to this kinkiness. We even felt a little proud because of what we had been made to endure. And most definitely we all were very happy to have found this circle of liberated people to enjoy further sexual frolics with.

Before we left, we were given extensive instructions about the milk machines, including how to charge them and the sperm collecting procedure. At the door Ginger told me Sheila was very eager to look after my remote someday soon when I would be ready again...

12