Mark and Teresa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," smiled Jerome confidently, as his eyes lifted from her cleavage, and looked directly into Teresa's knowing eyes.

At that, Teresa smiled down at him, winked at him, and returned to her seat. She sat quietly on the couch next to Jerome for awhile, just watching the game. From where she was sitting, she could tell that Jerome was occasionally stealing looks down at her legs.

She found herself continually clenching and unclenching her thigh muscles subconsciously as she watched the game. Teresa knew that she worked very hard in the weight room to keep her thigh muscles toned, and she hoped Jerome would notice. It was really turning her on thinking that Jerome might be looking at her legs. She did her best to pretend she was absorbed in the game and oblivious to whatever Jerome might be doing.

As they sat and continued watching the game, suddenly Jerome and Teresa heard a rather loud and abrupt snore come from the Lazy-Boy chair.

Jerome and Teresa quickly looked at each other and smiled. "Sounds like someone's out," said Jerome.

"Yeah, unfortunately, once he goes to sleep when he's been drinking, there's absolutely NO waking the man up," replied Teresa.

"Uh oh," replied Jerome. "Want me to carry him up to bed?"

The mental picture of this in Teresa's mind made her giggle a bit. She could just see, big and strong Jerome carrying her little boy up and tucking him into bed.

"What's so funny?" asked Jerome?

"Just the idea of you carrying the little boy up to beddy bye is cracking me up!" laughed Teresa.

"Lady, I think you have been drinking too much," laughed Jerome. "Seriously though, want me to put your little boy to bed?"

Again, this caused both of them a really good laugh.

"No thanks. He'll wake himself up at some point, then he'll wander up to bed," answered Teresa.

Jerome looked at her. He lowered his voice a bit and said, "Teresa, can I tell you something without making you angry?"

"Hmmmmm, I dunno. What?" asked the young wife.

"Never mind. I better not say it," answered Jerome. "I don't want to offend you."

"I'm really not all that easily offended. Go ahead, shoot," she said.

"I can't believe your husband is able to fight off all the guys that must be coming after you every night," began Jerome. "That outfit you are wearing truly does it for you girl. Were those shorts made like that, or did they just become like that over time as you wore them a bit?"

"What do you mean?" asked Teresa, feigning innocence.

"Well, stand up, and I'll show you what I mean," offered Jerome.

Teresa stood up in front of Jerome. Jerome took one look at her husband, who still was snoring away in his recliner. Jerome grabbed the sexy blonde's waist, and positioned her so that Teresa's left side was facing the sitting Jerome.

"See, look at how your shorts are stretched out right here," asked Jerome as he gently ran his large fingertips across the side of Teresa's shorts.

Teresa looked down. "Yeah, that's just because my butt is so big, it stretched them out," replied the young wife, feeling herself begin to blush a bit.

"Yeah, you definitely do have a big booty for such a tiny white girl," answered Jerome.

"Ummmm, thanks," responded Teresa. "I guess."

"You guess? What do you mean you guess?" asked Jerome.

As they continued to talk, Jerome's hands, in the mean time, had never stopped rubbing the upper side of Teresa's leg, dangerously close to her large bubble butt.

"I guess it's a good thing to have a big butt these days," said Teresa. "If you look at all those rappers on TV - they normally have a bunch of big butt girls dancing in almost all their videos. I guess that must be what guys like nowadays."

"Well it's really only black guys who like them big butt girls. White guys tend to like the tiny butts that look like Barbie Dolls and be more into the breasts."

"Oh really?" asked Teresa, thinking about it for the first time. "So what about YOU Jerome?"

"What about me?"

"Well, do YOU like my bubble butt?" responded Teresa as innocently as she could muster.

"Well now, let me see," said Jerome, as he brought his entire palm across Teresa's cheeks. Next, he lifted and dropped it a couple of times, watching her ample ass bounce from his actions.

"Hell YEAH I like that booty! I ain't gonna lie girl, it definitely got my attention, the very first time I saw it."

Teresa felt her excitement grow at the feel of Jerome's big, strong hand across her ass. At that moment, she turned and smiled at Jerome as he continued to touch her ass. She bit her lower lip as she looked back over her shoulder at Mark who appeared to be completely asleep in his chair.

"Well thanks Jerome, my husband thinks it's too big," said Teresa. Mark had to fight smiling at this. Of course, he had NEVER told his wife any such thing. In his eyes, she was nothing short of a total goddess, but Teresa was definitely working this story. Mark felt himself growing aroused as he listened to his wife flirting with their large, handsome neighbor.

"He's crazy! From where I'm sitting, I think your body is good enough to land you a starring role in one of those rap videos. Of course, that is only if you know how to really shake it."

Teresa felt herself anger a bit. "What, you think white girls can't shake their booty?"

"From what I've seen, not really," answered Jerome, intentionally trying to anger the young blond.

These words completely incensed Teresa. As Jerome reclined back into the couch, spreading out his arms across the back of the cushions, all with a smile on his gorgeous face, Teresa felt the challenge.

As Jerome gave Teresa one of his most winning smiles, he gazed up at her from his vantage point on the couch. Teresa suddenly blushed 3 different shades of red as she realized that Jerome wanted her to shake her ass for him.

"Well, I'm waiting?" said Jerome, continuing to hold his attractive smile.

Teresa definitely felt a bit on the spot all at once, but at the same time, she also felt excited. She began gently swaying back and forth at first, kind of stepping from one foot to the other, gently shaking her ass back and forth as she did this.

"Mmmmm, interesting," uttered Jerome.

With that, she suddenly found some courage. Teresa bent over slightly, pushing her ample ass up at Jerome's face, and started shaking for all she was worth.

As Jerome stared, not believing what he was seeing, Teresa's ass bounced, shook, and shimmied just beneath his face. As she shook it, she pulled the shorts up tight, into her ass crack, baring pretty much all of her perfect charms.

Jerome instantly felt his cock surge with excitement! He felt like he was in the middle of a rap video, with the main attraction star just inches from his face.

"I wonder how it would look if you simply slipped those things down a bit?" asked Jerome boldly.

Teresa felt her heart skip a beat. "I don't think Mark would go along with me pulling down my shorts and showing everything!" said Teresa, feeling her excitement level grow even more.

Jerome suddenly moved up right next to Teresa's ass with his face, and started rubbing her bare thigh, just above her knee with his right hand.

"Well, I won't tell him if you don't," offered Jerome, as he glanced over at Mark, evidently still sleeping soundly as a baby in his chair.

At the thought of this next indiscretion, Teresa was now totally turned on. She had the strongest desire to simply pull her shorts down, thus revealing all of her charms to this handsome young man. She felt this naughty desire to simply shake her bare ass for him in the absolute best she possibly could, and even turn around and show him her neatly shaven pussy.

She looked over at Mark, then back at Jerome, "You promise that you won't tell if I show?"

Knowing things were just about to get even better, Jerome put another huge grin on his face and answered, "I won't breath a word. He'll never know a thing."

"You better keep your word," replied Teresa as she grabbed the button fly shorts and began releasing buttons. Teresa couldn't help wondering at what point Mark would determine this had gone on long enough and pretend to wake up. She really didn't know if her husband would let her undress, from the waist down, in front of their neighbor, but if he didn't stop her, she had decided she was going to do it.

Mark showed no signs of life whatsoever as Teresa completely unbuttoned her shorts and began sliding them gently down her legs, then completely off. She now stood in front of Jerome in her black lacey short cut panties.

Jerome let out an audible moan. "MMMMMMM, my God girl, those are the sexiest little panties," he said, staring intently at her crotch.

His next observation caught Teresa completely off guard. "Are you completely shaven down there, or only partially?"

"That's for ME to know, and YOU to NOT find out," laughed Teresa.

"Those are the sexiest little panties," said Jerome as he lifted his hand, placing it on her panties, just over where her pubic hair WOULD have been.

"They feel pretty smooth from where I'm sitting," commented Jerome, as he rubbed his hand across the top of Teresa's sex.

Teresa looked down at Jerome and said, "You probably shouldn't touch me -- there."

She never got the rest out, as in mid-sentence, Jerome had locked his lips over hers, giving her a power french kiss, the likes of which, she had not felt in YEARS! In fact, this was the first kiss she had shared with a man other than her husband since she was a young teenager.

In spite of her fear, Teresa heard an audible moan escape from her lips, and realized that she had not only relaxed her mouth to allow Jerome's tongue access to hers, but that she was also actively kissing him back. All of this happened in a matter of seconds, before the young blond really had comprehended what was going on.

Suddenly Teresa realized that she SHOULD have resisted kissing her handsome young neighbor, but she found herself completely unable to. After all of the excitement this evening had already brought, then, having this big-strong, amazing man so close -- made it pretty much impossible for her to resist this little temptation.

After all, this was mostly Mark's idea anyway. She just hoped that allowing Jerome to kiss her still fell under what was OK with Mark.

As they continued kissing, Teresa felt Jerome's strong hands slide up behind her on her backside. He was now openly cupping her ass with both hands, kneading and massaging it, all the while masterfully assaulting the young wife's tongue with his own.

Then, much to Teresa's complete and utter surprise, it happened! She suddenly felt Jerome's fingers gently but firmly running right up and down the crotch in the front of her already soaked panties!

Teresa was pretty sure this would be beyond what Mark would want to happen, however, she wasn't sure if he could tell what was happening or not.

"Mmmmmm, Jerome, that feels so good, but maybe you shouldn't touch my pussy like that -- directly in front of Mark! I'm guessing he might not like it," said Teresa.

At that moment, Mark felt what had to be a small orgasm overtaking him. The idea that Jerome was, at this very moment, touching his sweeet little innocent wife's pussy, though through her panties, was the hottest thing he had ever imagined. Even in his wildest fantasies, Mark NEVER remembered getting this turned on. The thought of putting an end to this action was actually the FURTHEST thing from Mark's mind.

Jerome grinned. "I won't tell him if you don't," he whispered into the young wife's ear, then gently began nibbling and biting all down her neck as he continued to tease and tickle her pussy through her thin and silky and now very damp panties.

Again, she knew she should be resisting this, but instead, she found herself opening her legs even further to give Jerome even better access to her damp panties. Besides, Mark must not mind this little bit of petting, since he had thus far made no efforts at waking up, and thus ending the tease.

With that, Jerome broke the kiss, and asked, "want to sneak into your bedroom for awhile?"

Teresa had to suppress a large moan at the thought. "No Jerome, I really can't do that. I'm a married woman. Just playing around a little is one thing, that would be quite another - " answered Teresa.

Jerome pretty much expected this answer. He knew he wasn't going to go too far with his drunk young neighbor, but at the same time, he decided that he was going to push this situation as far as he could, just to see where it would end.

"Well then I guess we'll just have to play here for a little while then," said Jerome, as he bent his head down and resumed kissing the red-hot young wife on her neck. At the same time, he gently and deftly brought his right hand up and began toying with her left breast through her red shirt. He gently, but firmly lifted the weight of her large breast, as if performing some sort of gravity test with it.

As he continued playing with the young brides large breast, he also slid his other hand to the edge of her panties, where her legs were. As the young wife held perfectly still, Jerome gently slid his large hand inside the leg opening, and his fingertips came directly in contact with Teresa's freshly shaven sex.

At this moment, Jerome moved his fingers all over Teresa's damp sex, searching for her small opening.

"MMMMMM," she moaned, deeply into Jerome's mouth as they began kissing all over again. He continuously ran his fingers up and down Teresa's wet pussy slit, gently caressing her. His other hand was still on her breast, and was now rubbing her rock hard nipple through her shirt.

"I want to see what you look like now," panted Jerome, as he backed away from Teresa. With that, he grabbed her red T shirt at the bottom, and began tugging it. As he pulled it up over the young blonde's head, her large creamy white tits, with pebble erect nipples sprung into view!

As if in a trance, Teresa watched as Jerome next grabbed her black panties in both of his strong hands, and pulled them down her shapely legs! Teresa started directly into Jerome's eyes as she gently lifted one leg, then the other, stepping out of her panties.

She now stood beside her handsome neighbor completely naked!

Teresa looked in Mark's direction, fully expecting that this would be the straw that broke the camal's back. Surely having her standing here completely naked would stir Mark to the point of ending their charade.

At this point, Jerome laid Teresa on the couch pretty much flat on her back, as he moved up next to her. He leaned over and resumed kissing her as he placed his hand on her belly, and began sliding it downward.

Suddenly, without warning, his hot fingers made their way down over her mound and came in direct contact with the wife's hard -- and fully exposed -- clitoris.

In spite of herself, Teresa felt herself let out a bit of a moan, then she began rocking her hips in tempo with his dancing fingers.

Teresa was completely torn as her handsome black neighbor played with her pussy. The excitement had been building all night long, and she honestly felt a huge NEED to cum. At the same time, she feared this would definitely be pushing the whole tease & flirt theme too far. The idea was, Mark was supposed to wake up, then Jerome would leave, and her husband would take her over the edge. For some reason, Mark still hadn't stirred.

For his part, Mark had positioned himself such that he could see every bit of action as it played out in front of him without fear of being discovered. He could keep his left eye open just enough to watch, but not enough to appear as if he were watching.

Mark knew he was supposed to wake up and end the action between his wife and their neighbor. However, for some reason, he decided to alter the plan just a bit, without his wife's knowledge.

Mark simply HAD to know the answer to the question -- how far will Teresa take this if I don't stop it? Mark simply HAD to find out the answer to this question. Not to mention the fact that -- at this very moment - his wildest and most erotic fantasy was currently playing out right under his very nose! Mark had NO intention of cutting it any shorter than absolutely necessary!

The simple fact of the matter was, Mark had to find out just how far his innocent little wife would take things with another man.

No longer trying to be quiet, Teresa let out a fairly loud moan, mingled with a sigh -- as she attempted to capture her husband's attention, and by doing, put an end to this crazy situation.

But still there was no stir from Mark -- not even a budge.

Teresa put her hands on Jerome's shoulders, steadying herself while her wet pussy was worked under his magic fingers. She knew if this continued, she was going to have her first orgasm at the hand of someone other than her husband (or herself) ever! This idea only turned her on all the more, as she began wiggling her ass up and down to meet Jerome' invading fingers.

Jerome began kissing her neck again. This time, he began working his way lower. Teresa looked at him as he kissed first her right breast, then her left, taking a few moments to suck each nipple into his mouth.

"Ohhhh GAAAAWD," moaned Teresa, fairly loudly -- both hoping that it might stir her husband, and also hoping that it would not!

She looked down at Jerome, as he kissed his way down her flat stomach, moving just below her naval area. She could see her hard nipples that were now covered with Jerome's saliva as she lost herself completely to Jerome.

Teresa felt amazed at the fact that she was being swept completely away. What had started out as an act of silly teasing had turned into a wanton need -- or desire to orgasm. Teresa NEEDED to cum, and she felt herself drawing ever closer as Jerome kissed his way down her body.

Teresa was lying flat on her back on the sofa, and Jerome had worked his way down to his knees directly in front of her. He was now staring face to face with her beautiful, bald, little white pussy.

He could resist no longer. Jerome buried his face in his neighbor's wife's pussy, as he forced the middle finger of his right hand deep inside her, searching for -- and quickly locating -- her G-spot.

"OHHHH GAAAAAAAWD Jerome! That's it baby. Lick my pussy for me. Lick my little white pussy for me. Make me cum for you baby," Teresa moaned and mewled at her new lover.

Mark could see that Jerome was occupied, and his wife had her eyes forced shut. This enabled him to gently rub his throbbing cock through his pants as things continued to heat up.

Teresa grabbed Jerome's hair with both hands, forcing her pussy up into his face -- and grinding it into his mouth. Jerome continued to lick and finger fuck her for all that he was worth.

As Jerome licked and finger fucked her, Teresa became aware of the fact that Jerome's finger was very large. It felt every bit as large as Mark's cock when he was fucking her!

Teresa then felt Jerome's other hand move around to her backside, as he squeezed the blonde's large bubble butt. This caused Teresa's knees to go weak, as Jerome shook and lightly smacked the wife's butt as he continued his oral assault on her.

Teresa continued grinding her sex into Jerome's face. She was about to cum whether her husband woke up or not! She was fast approaching the point of no return. She suddenly realized that if Mark was truly still awake, he was about to see his young wife cum at the hands and lips of another man!

As abruptly as his oral attack started, Jerome now stopped licking the horny young wife.

"Awww -- why are you stopping?" asked Teresa, desperate to finish.

"We'll get ya there baby, don't worry. I just don't want you cumming TOO soon, with the night so young," said Jerome as he stood up next to the couch, directly in front of the young wife.