Mark and Teresa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa had a fairly small mouth, and there simply was not much more that would fit. She was suddenly horrified by the idea that Jerome might not think she was very good at this! She had no idea just how WRONG this thought was!

Though it was exciting watching his hot white neighbor attempting to suck his cock -- and she did it probably better than anyone else who had ever tried it, he wanted so much more.

The tension was building in Jerome's balls! The man needed release, and he needed it NOW!

He pushed his neighbor back onto the couch without much warning. At first Teresa wasn't really sure what he was up to now. Then she looked down and saw his rock hard cock was now in his hand and just a few inches away from the entrance of her very wet pussy.

Suddenly Teresa's wits came back to her a bit. She attempted to move away from Jerome, but he was holding her firmly in place.

"No Jerome, I can't do this. I'm a married woman," said Teresa.

Again, not one bit of movement whatsoever from Mark.

Jerome said, "Oh come on Teresa! I'm totally fucking horny now. I absolutely HAVE to fuck you now. If I don't cum, these big balls of mine are going to simply ache!"

Teresa panicked a bit. She began pleading, "NO Jerome! We really can't fuck! No, not that. Maybe I can do something else to get you off now, but please don't fuck me. I'm a married woman and have never cheated on my husband."

Teresa looked over at her husband. Still NO movement. He was just sitting there in his chair, 'asleep', with a stupid look on his face. He didn't even seem to care that another man's hard cock was about to be shoved into his wife's unprotected pussy! A cock that made his pale little worm look more than a little bit pathetic! Again, her anger towards her husband grew to nearly a boiling point.

Jerome brought her back to the reality at hand. "Come on Teresa, no one is going to know about it. Mark has completely passed out. I'm sure as hell not going to tell anybody. Let me fuck you. Please. I need it sooooo badly."

Teresa was really starting to worry now. Was Jerome going to heed her requests to not fuck her? Or was he going to simply take her with or without her consent? This idea both excited her, and drove fear all through her. One secret fantasy she had, which she had never shared with anyone -- not even Mark, was one of being forced into sex by a dominant and overpowering man. The fantasy left her weak and aroused and frightened.

"Please don't Jerome. I've never cheated on Mark before, and really don't want to start now."

"OK, just relax then. I won't fuck you if you don't' want me to. How about if I just rub my cock up and down your pussy and not stick it in? Can I just rub on it until I cum?"

This man was a genius! What a fantastic idea! It would certainly be asier than her trying to suck that monster off until he came! Lord knows, she might not even be UP to that task!

Plus, having him rubbing that massively superior cock all over her overcharged pussy might just do it for her too!

"Yeah, I guess that's OK with that. As long as you PROMISE to JUST rub around the outside. No penetration at all, just rubbing on the outside. Have we got a deal?"

"Deal!"

Mark could clearly see from his chair when Jerome laid the bottom of his huge hard shaft directly down on his wife's sweet little wet pussy lips.

Teresa's pussy was so soaking wet that Jerome was easily able to slide his cock up and down the length of her slit quite easily.

Jerome moved very gently and very slowly. He started rocking his hips -- sliding his cock up and down the length of Teresa's pussy. With each upward stroke, the base of his cock would rub against her clit, sending charges of electric surges through the young wife's body. Her pussy was the center of her universe at this moment.

Teresa was totally losing herself in this motion. Jerome's cock would sink in between her pussy lips as they went about half way around his cock during his upward sliding motion. Next, the head of his huge cock would move along her lips and would pop out right below her clit, then it would continue on up rubbing all along her clit all the rest of the way up.

This night had given way to so many erotic pleasures for Teresa. She had teased herself the whole night in one way or another, always with the promise of getting laid somewhere at the end of the journey always being her motivating factor.

Now a very large, hard, hot black cock was rubbing on her clit and Teresa got the impression that her orgasm should be on her at pretty much anytime! What was building was unlike anything she had even remotely encountered in the past.

Mark had never rubbed the bottom of his cock on Teresa's clit as Jerome was doing right now, and the feeling was indescribable! The friction was nothing short of perfect for her.

As Teresa felt a huge orgasm about to overtake her, she started rocking and pumping in time with Jerome's deliberate movements.

Jerome found her reaction to be totally exciting, so he picked up the speed of his movements as well.

As Teresa felt her orgasm begin, she started rocking her hips and pussy faster and faster on Jerome's cock.

Then it happened! It FINALLY happened! Teresa felt her orgasm completely engulf her as Jerome rubbed his cock on that perfect spot for her.

Teresa began uttering a gurgling sound from what seemed to be the center of her being. She pulled her hips down and rolled them up as hard as she could to maximize the contact of his cock head on her clit.

At that very instant, as a result from her out of control thrashing, something rather unexpected happened. On the upward thrust of her bounce trying to get Jerome's cock directly onto her clit, she felt Jerome's cock lodge into the entrance of her pussy, and begin to sink deeper inside her.

As she realized what was happening, she tried to pull back a little bit, but Jerome got the feel of the entrance of her pussy and liked the way it was feeling! He pushed a bit harder, going even deeper insdide - then her orgasm seriously hit her.

Teresa had NEVER come even close to ever having an orgasm like the one she was currently having. She opened up her mouth to scream, but no sound came out at all.

"Oh MY GOD, Oh MY GOD, Oh MY GOD," panted Teresa over and over again.

At this point, she stopped struggling, and instead pushed UP to meet his cock. As she pushed up, his cock sank deep inside her pussy -- nearly 2/3 of the way in.

Jerome pulled nearly all the way back out, then plunged forward again. Teresa was in the midst of the best orgasm she had ever felt in her life. She was no longer holding anything back. She literally lifted her ass off the sofa and pushed up to meet the invading cock.

Mark just stared from the chair. He never thought they would actually FUCK, but as he looked at the couch next to him, he could clearly see between the lovers legs, and Jerome's cock was a good ¾ of the way into his panting wife.

Just then, Teresa started cuming again! "AAAAAAHHHH," she yelled as she again pushed her ass upwards off the couch to meet Jerome. This had the effect of completely pushing the rest of his cock deep inside her.

Teresa had never in her life felt so full. Never had she felt so complete. Never had she orgasmed so hard. She was no where near ready for it to end!

Jerome couldn't help but smile as he felt his cock slide entirely into his hot white neighbor. He never would have guessed that this conservative, married, little white girl would be so completely his! He pulled almost all the way out again, then pushed all the way back in, and rested on top of her -- just for a moment -- with his cock totally and completely buried in her tight little sweet pussy.

Teresa had already achieved her orgasms, and now it was his turn. Jerome now grabbed both of Teresa's legs, placing them above his shoulders.

"AAAAAH," moaned Teresa, as she adjusted to a new position she had never done before, but one which allowed her to feel this huge cock inside her even better (if that were even possible).

Jerome was no longer interested in being gentle. He started pounding in and out of his tight little white neighbor HARD and fast. He would pound all the way into her tight pussy, pull out until only the head was left inside her, then slam back down into her.

Teresa was suddenly and completely lost in the moment of it all. At this point she had now completely forgotten that this was all a big tease setup and that her husband was sitting in the same room with her.

All she was now conscious of was the amazing man who was fucking the living daylights out of her. Jerome and Teresa started to seriously FUCK. Jerome was easily twice the size as Mark, and a whole lot bigger around as well. But he was also a much larger and more athletic guy than her husband.

Teresa not only felt more full at this moment than she ever had in her life -- but she was also receiving the most physical fuck she had ever even conceived of. The couch was literally slamming against the wall, and Teresa would later discover that it had actually broken through the drywall, putting a large hole in the wall!

Where Teresa normally had trouble cumming at all as a result of intercourse, unless Mark did her orally or with his hand, this was a WHOLE new feeling. This wasn't intercourse, or love making, or being made love to. She was getting the shit fucked out of her!

And they fucked HARD, shaking, bouncing, scraping, and moving the couch. Teresa had completely forgotten that Mark was in the same room. As they fucked, she screamed out her pleasure. She begged for more.

All she knew was that she was about to have her third orgasm, with a magnificently hard cock buried deep inside her.

Jerome was holding her legs straight up in the air as he was driving his huge cock deep inside her -- hard and fast -- right in front of her husband! Teresa suddenly felt like a bride getting fucked for the first time on her wedding night! It was as if she were a virgin up until this moment!

As Teresa's third orgasm approached, Jerome pushed all the way inside her with his whole body shaking.

"OH YEAH, OH YEAH, OH YEAH," yelled Jerome as he started filling Teresa with his red-hot sperm. Teresa did everything she could think of to suck every last drop of sperm out of his huge balls with her eager pussy lips as she also orgasmed yet again! There was no way her pussy could hold the huge load Jerome started pumping into her. Soon it was oozing out both at the top and the bottom of her pussy, soaking the couch underneath her with his potently strong cum!

After a while, Jerome had completely emptied his boiling hot cum deep into Teresa. He then fell on top of her, panting, out of breath, exhausted, spent, but smiling.

They looked at each other, smiling, happy, and fulfilled, but at the same time suddenly realizing what they had done, and each one feeling as guilty as the other.

They both, at the same time, looked over at Mark. He was still sitting there, evidently asleep, and none the wiser. They could both still deny it, and things in their lives wouldn't have to change so drastically!

Jerome looked down at his neighbor, and gently kissed her. He broke the kiss rather quickly and said, "you know, that was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life?"

Teresa blushed. It felt so wonderful to hear him say that. It made her feel beautiful, desirable, and sexy. "Thanks Jerome. You were pretty awesome yourself, you know."

Jerome lifted himself up and off of the beautiful young blonde. He gently pulled his already soft cock from her soaked pussy. It almost felt like it should make a popping noise as it pulled from her. Teresa suddenly found herself feeling very empty inside and was immediately sad that the sex was over so soon.

"I better get outta here before he wakes up and wonders what the hell just happened," said Jerome.

Teresa felt her eyes once again drawn to Jerome's cock as he reached for his pants and underwear to put them on. He was now completely flaccid, and his long and thick cock were still pretty miraculous for the young wife to look at. He was still several inches longer than her husband was when he was completely hard. He was still considerably bigger around in a completely soft condition than her husband was when he had his biggest hardon. Hell his soft cock was even bigger than what she considered to be her LARGE dildo!

Teresa had to struggle to tear her eyes away from Jerome as he began dressing. In fact, she really wasn't able to look away at all until he had stuffed his large package back inside his briefs.

"God those briefs make you look hot," Teresa found herself thinking out loud.

"What was that?" asked Jerome, not really hearing what she had said.

"Oh nothing. Yeah, I better get things cleaned up too, so I guess I should let you leave. Even though I have to admit, the thought is making me a little bit sad."

Jerome bent over and gently kissed her on the cheek.

"Don't be sad baby. I sure enjoyed my visit a whole lot more than I anticipated when I came over to borrow a ladder," offered Jerome.

Remembering the ladder he had come over to borrow originally brought a smile to her face. "Boy, you can say that again! I did too," Teresa answered honestly.

"Maybe we can get together again sometime soon?" hinted the young blonde.

"You can count on it," smiled Jerome back at her.

"Are you going to be able to get into your house though?" asked Teresa as she walked him to the front door. "Maybe you should just spend the night tonight."

Teresa obviously had some anterior motives in mind.

"Now THAT is a very tempting offer," smiled Jerome. "However, I saw my brother pull in over there about an hour ago. If I don't get over there, he'll trash my place, and I JUST got it cleaned up from the last time he wrecked it."

"Well, OK. If you MUST go, thanks again for so many wonderful firsts tonight."

Jerome pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her and sliding both hands down to cup her ass with both hands. He pulled her close and they shared a lengthy french kiss.

"Good night sexy. Hope we can do it again REAL soon," said Jerome as he turned and walked out the door toward his house.

"Mmmm, me too," thought Teresa as she turned and headed back into the living to find Mark and figure out just what the hell happened to him tonight.