Mark Tells His Story Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pookie
Pookie
82 Followers

"I thought you loved me! I thought you were happy with me! You don't show up at the mall and I think something bad has happened to you! I came here looking for you. I went to your parent's house. I went to friends' hangouts. NOTHING. You were nowhere!! I try calling you ... no answer!! I was scared to death ... and here you are ... FUCKING MY SISTER! Why Mark, why? ... Please tell me why you did this to me?!"

I glance at Jessie who seems somewhat stunned by her sister showing up like this. I know they have had a rivalry between them for some time now. I am sure that of all the girls she might have expected to find in bed with me, her sister is probably the last.

Jessie then surprises me by lashing out at her own sister.

"How dare you act self-righteous you arrogant bitch! How dare you come in here yelling at us like this! I can't believe the nerve you have after what you have done to Mark," Jessie yells loudly at her sister.

"What I have done?! What the fuck are you talking about?! I walk in to my boyfriend's apartment and find MY SISTER IN BED WITH HIM!! What the fuck have I done to deserve to be betrayed by my own sister?!"

"What have I done Mark to make you cheat on me with this bitch?!" she screams at me.

"You have hated me for awhile now Jessie, but I never believe you could ever hurt me like this!" Melissa yells at Jessie, tears streaming down her face.

I decide it's now time to let Melissa know that Jessie and I know what a cheating bitch she really is now.

"Melissa, I know where you went after class today," I say indignantly.

"I went to see my friend that just got out of the hospital! Where do you think I went Mark?"

"My last class was cancelled Melissa. I was able to catch up with you to go see your friend with you. But then I realized WHO your friend was!"

"Mark? You don't think that I ... "

"Melissa, what the fuck do you call going to your old boyfriend's apartment? What do you call changing into sexy clothes while you are there with him? You stripped down naked for him because you even had a sexy bra on that you didn't have on this morning! I'm sure Daniel enjoyed what he saw! What do you call it when you don't want me to know where you are? What do you call lying to me about it? Melissa, I call it cheating on your boyfriend? What the fuck do you call it, huh?"

"Oh my God, Mark ... it's not what you think! I swear it's not that!"

"Melissa, you told me you were going to see an older lady that just got out of the hospital! Daniel is not an old lady!"

"NO HE IS NOT AN OLD LADY! BUT HIS MOTHER IS!"

"What?!" Jessie and I say at the same time.

"I went to see Daniel's mother!! I did NOT go to see Daniel! His mom is staying with him until she can stay at her own house by herself! Mark ... I wasn't cheating on you!!"

"How do you explain the sexy clothes and underwear then? I saw you take a handbag inside and come back out with your old clothes in it!"

"His mother got those sexy clothes for me for my birthday! She didn't have a chance to give them to me before Daniel and I broke up. I tried them on in HER room with HER there! Daniel didn't see me in them until I left after you called me!"

"The handbag?" I ask with less confidence now about what I thought I saw.

The stuff I took in the handbag was old stuff that belonged to Daniel that I hadn't given back to him! I kept them in the car so I could give them to him when I happened to see him sometime. I didn't want him coming to my apartment to get them! Mark, his mother and I are friends. She is one of the few moms to ever like me. I just went to see her is all, I swear!"

"Melissa ... "

"You THINK I'm cheating on you ... so you go fuck my sister?" she says angrily at me.

"Jessie, you jumped right into my boyfriend's arms with no concern for my feelings!" she angrily says to her sister.

"I ... I don't believe this!!" Melissa screams looking at the ceiling.

"Oh my God! Melissa ... " Jessie says softly in horror realizing the big mistake that has been made.

"Melissa ... " I stutter, not knowing what to say now.

"I can't stay here ... I ... I need to get away from you, from both of you! I need to get away ... I ..." she says crying loudly as she begins running down the hallway and out of the apartment."

Jessie and I just stare at each other realizing a horrible mistake has occurred. We both realize we were wrong about what I thought I saw. Tears stream down Jessie's face as she knows that she just fucked her sister's boyfriend, the first one she truly was in love with, destroying her own relationship with her sister in the process.

Melissa lied to me though. She deceived me. Why didn't she just tell me where she was going? Why didn't she trust me enough to tell me whose apartment she was going to?

But instead of her being the one cheating, I end up cheating with her sister. Now from what should have just been a misunderstanding between us, I may have just lost the one girl I truly love by not trusting and talking to her first. Now she hates me! Now she hates her sister!

What the fuck have I done?

(to be continued in chapter 6)

Pookie
Pookie
82 Followers
12