Marking Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the "Daily Double," the question I'd been steering him toward. I wasn't even sure I had done it consciously . . . just following my cock, maybe.

"I have this other fixation. Two months ago I went to this sex-shop around the Beltway from my house--its in Beltsville, the Lower East Side of Maryland. I was so embarrassed it took two trips just to get in the front door. When I did get in, I kept my eyes off what I had gone there to see, instead browsing the magazine racks. I settled for a prepackaged set of girly mags. They were so poor quality and I was so pissed I didn't even beat off to them. I just threw them away.

"Two days later I forced myself back to the place and was astonished at what I saw. Covering one entire wall and part of another was the most amazing collection of dildos you can imagine. They had long ones, black ones, two-headed ones, green and red ones in Dayglo colors; they had dildos two feet long and midget dildos. They had dildos you strapped onto your body and dildos you put batteries in and dildos with knobs and ticklers. They had--well, you get the idea. They had so many dildos I couldn't possible make a choice, much less an informed one. Then I saw this row of flesh-colored dildos in varying sizes, all from the same manufacturer. They looked exceptionally real and even had testicles. They're called "Ballsy Cocks."

"The largest one nearly took my breath away. It was an incomprehensible fourteen inches long and thick as a forearm. At the other end of the scale was one six inches long and slightly thicker than myself. The head was beautifully formed, like a Triceratops head. The tip had a distinctive opening that looked like a real pee-hole, and it was ridged along the shaft by 'veins.' I had never seen anything so beautiful.

"I took it down with shaking hands and carried it over to the counter on rubbery knees. I put it into a Plexiglas carousel like you see at a bank--the counter area was completely enclosed in Plexiglas--along with a twenty dollar bill. The guy paid no attention at all, shooting the shit with some old man. I took the dildo home with me and on the weekend, when I didn't have to worry about being bothered, I put it to good use. And now you know."

His reply was a moment in coming. "Define 'good use', Martin."

"I think you already know," I replied.

Again a pause. "Did you enjoy it? Would you enjoy the real thing, you think?"

With numb and shaking fingers I answered: "I think I would enjoy you, Dan."

And then I told him he could find out for sure by taking the elevator to the 14th floor and knocking on the door to room 1412. I am waiting to find out myself, and oh boy, am I scared.

12