Mark's Destiny Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
873 Followers

- You will soon see my belly growing with your baby, Mark, your pretty baby! I hope you will come and visit us in the future when Kyrhan will entertain another girl and Jodhaa another man... Promise it to me!

- I promise it, Kira

- Good and when I've accomplished my duty with Kyrhan and Dan, perhaps we could try again, just to see whether our coupling will be as fantastic as this one?

- Are you turning experimental again, Kira. I've read this is a peculiarity of newly weds!

They couldn't wait until the next evening. Three hours later, they awakened together and exchanged deep kisses. They didn't need further incentive to reignite their lust. This time sat on the bed and Kira rode him. He was still soft but his cock soon became quite hard when it was covered with Kira's love juices. Kira brushed her beautiful breasts against Mark's chest. She gave him an open mouth kiss. Her nipples were as taut as bullets and they dug into his skin but Mark didn't care. He started to ram his now quite hard cock into her pussy and soon a loud moan escaped from her throat.

A few minutes later, a series of plaintive moans followed but the tone soon changed! Kira's voice could now be heard screaming out in passion. Kira tightened her pussy muscles around Mark's cock as he spewed the second hot load of cum inside her tender pussy. She climbed off Mark hastily and laid down on her back to prevent losing Mark's important sperm. She had had several very intense orgasms while riding Mark's cock. She gently stroked Mark's face with her right hand. She ran her long well manicured nails on his chin then she lowered her face down to his and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

- It's seven AM, darling. Kyrhan has told me he expected you in this bedroom whenever you want from now!

- Why does he want to meet me? Because I have just fucked his wife?

- I don't think so, dear, not directly at least but who knows what Kyrhan may be thinking to for the moment?

Mark arrived at Kyrhan's bedroom and knocked at the door...

- Good morning, Mark! Enter, please, my dear friend! The door is not closed...

Mark was a bit surprised : usually Kyrhan came to open the door himself or told the girl who was in his bed to do it. He soon discovered the reason of Kyrhan's apparent lack of courtesy : he was in his bed, just wearing a traditional loin cloth and he was surrounded by two girls totally naked that were cuddled against him : Mark recognized Preeti who would soon marry Gwanendra. He also knew quite well the other girl : it was Jodhaa, his beloved wife! Both had the wild appearance of well fucked, completely exhausted girls with rings around their eyes. God! Kyrhan had promised he wouldn't touch Jodhaa's pussy any more! It was a patent breach of his own promises. Mark felt the blood boiling in his veins! Kyrhan stopped him before he could tell what he thought of Kyrhan's duplicity!

- Before you say anything stupid, Mark, let me tell you that I have followed exactly the terms of our agreement! You were occupied with Kira. I found it quite right to invite Jodhaa for the night. We had agreed that I shouldn't use her pussy and I didn't. I just used her back passage, repeatedly I admit but nothing in our rules prevented me to do so...

- But from here, I can see that her pussy lips are red : they have been extendedly worked out.

- Yes, I invited a few guests, a group of the Dalits Jodhaa loves so much including Dinu, his son and maybe ten other ones. Again, I didn't need your agreement for such a party!

- That is true, Prince! Just I would have liked to watch when my wife is gangbanged by so many men!

- I understand it, my friend but we wanted to organize a surprise for you!

- A surprise?

- Yes! Let me finish!

- OK, Kyrhan! Go on!

- Thanks! I personally ass fucked three times your wife. Then I prevented any leak with a butt plug. Afterward I called for the Dalits. Jodhaa was on her back with her butt lifted to the ceiling with a mattress! When all the Dalits had cummed in her pussy, most of them twice, I closed it with another plug!

- Don't tell me she is still filled up with all that cum! It's so dirty!

- I can assure you that Jodhaa's ass is filled up by my spunk and her pussy by the offerings of the Dalits' team! Then we offered the same treatment to Preeti. She is going to marry Gwanendra but I will consummate their marriage. I didn't see the point of letting her pussy resize down to have to pry it open again during her wedding night!

- So we have here four filled up vessels of pure Indian cum! Where is the surprise for me?

- Jodhaa accidentally when I was breeding her let escape that you loved sloppy seconds!

Mark blushed beetroot. How Jodhaa could have revealed his deepest secret! Kyrhan intervened :

- Don't hold it against the poor girl! She was deeply upset to have me plunge my cock in her pussy where she had expected you would sire a new baby! I had just cummed there. She knew that the fertilization was imminent if it hadn't been done already. I bent down to lick her pussy and she thought I loved to lick spunk too! She told me that I was like you!

- OK, Prince! I never wished to have the information widely spread out! But why plug Jodhaa and Preeti's asses? It's too dirty for me! I'll never...

- Tut Tut! Never say never! Your wife and Preeti had received three large enemas : the first one with normal salts, the second one with the addition of a special soap I bought in the Andaman islands. It enhances the action of the enema and the intestine is perfectly cleaned afterward. It has just a side effect : the ass of the girl is starting to itch pretty soon and it becomes worse and worse! When she has nothing left to expel, the itch makes her crazy to have a cock in her ass hole, preferably a big one. And the effect lasts nearly two days, some times more. For the time being, the plugs soothe that itch but, as soon as you'll remove them, we will have two wild sluts hunting for our cocks : Jodhaa for you and Preeti for me or the reverse : your choice!

- I see, Kyrhan! Thank you for the nice surprise but you didn't speak of the reasons of the third enema for the girls!

- Oh that! It's just to flush the girls' bowels and reduce the effect on the men. Otherwise you would hunt for an ass hole yourself after you had fucked Jodhaa or Preeti!

- I understand! You're very wise! So what if I uncorked the first vessel!

- Wait, Mark, we aren't savages or pirates : add some decorum to it! I've prepared everything! Let me be the master of ceremony!

Two hours later, Kyrhan and Mark were sitting in Kyrhan's dining room. They were wearing rich Kaftans. Jodhaa and Preeti knocked at the door and were told to enter. They were totally naked, except a profusion of jewels with emeralds, rubies and diamonds. They looked more like idols than ordinary princesses. They had taken a long shower and had their long hair perfectly braided in the Indian fashion and the palace beautician had been summoned to offer the two girls the appearance of princesses of the moghul era! He had used all the possibilities of his art to obtain the best results. Rajiv had been invited and he would be the palace photographer who would keep the souvenir of the present moment!

Kyrhan escorted Jodhaa to the big table on which they had shared so many banquets. It was covered with a thick carpet and decorated with flowers. In the centre of the table, Mark discovered a big glass container. He had trouble to recognize in this container an old fashioned chamber pot, the type used by our ancestors, just bigger with a top that looked like a saddle. Jodhaa immediately understood its use and she squatted down above it... Kyrhan told her to lift up her body somewhat. He turned toward Rajiv to be sure he was filming then he took the tip of the plug and pulled it swiftly. The plug was short, slightly bigger than a normal dildo but smaller than Kyrhan's girth. The Prince swiftly pressed Jodhaa's shoulders down. She obediently sat down on the pot and let her pussy drain into it. A flow of white sticky cream cascaded into the bowl. Kyrhan told Jodhaa to start frigging her clit. It would induce contractions that would help to expel the cum...

Jodhaa soon started to moan helplessly. Kyrhan waited for her excitation to grow to peak level to tell her to offer her dripping quim to Mark's mouth. He ate her out with the appetite of a starving refugee. Jodhaa was now screaming in total ecstasy! When she had cummed again and again, she collapsed on her back on the table. Kyrhan was smiling when he helped Mark to stand up. His face was smeared with the cum he had extracted from his wife's pussy, mixed with her own juices. Mark seemed to have deeply enjoyed the moment!. Kyrhan emptied the dignified chamber pot into a big mug and he handed it to Mark. There was more than one quart of the white gooey. Mark took the mug and swallowed it just as if it was the finest ale. He just dropped the glass on the table when it was empty!

Then Kyrhan accompanied Jodhaa back to the chamber pot on which she sat again. At The Prince's signal, she lifted her body up to allow Kyrhan to remove her butt plug. It was much bigger than the first one, probably moulded on Kyrhan's cock! Mark could watch through the transparent pot the steady flow of Kyrhan's seed flowing from Jodhaa's ass. He had deposited a huge volume there... When the flow was reduced to a mere trickle, Jodhaa seemed to show some uneasiness. She groaned in distress :

- My ass is itching! It burns, really! Oh please, do something about it! I can't withstand it!

Kyrhan hastily replaced the plug and Jodhaa calmed down slowly. He turned toward Mark :

- I told you so! For at least two or three days, she will want you permanently ramming her back passage : it's used for women who dislike anal intercourse. With this enema, they just beg to be fucked in the ass with no mercy and at the end, they are properly reamed to the size of their husband's diameter. They have no more reason to deny him access to their most secret hole!

- How clever! What do we do now?

- Now you can taste the second brew from your wife's bowels. You will see that it doesn't have any foul taste!

- That's true: It's even better than the first one!

- For sure: It's my special brew, not a mixture of low castes' spunk!

Kyrhan was joking : no man in India was less sensitive to the caste differences! Mark drunk it all in small gulps...

- Now, Mark, we are going to uncork, as you said, Preeti's vessels...

Preeti now knew what was expected from her and she dutifully filled the two mugs with the production of her pussy then of her ass. Preeti offered herself the mugs to Mark but he protestes there was too much of it : he was fed up! Kyrhan didn't appear upset. He just called for Kira who arrived as soon as possible after just a swift combing and a little perfume on her breasts and her pussy!

- Good morning, Kyrhan! Hello, Mark! What can I do for my Lord and Master?

Kyrhan explained her what he had engineered. Kira laughed when he told her that Mark couldn't take another helping of cum.

- So you want me to swallow one pint of your cum and another one of the Dalits' production? OK, it will be my pleasure!

Kira emptied the two mugs, just as if it had been the finest nectar! She just offered a mouthful to Jodhaa and another one to Preeti. Then she bowed down to return to her own apartment.

- I suppose you are going to cure the itch in Jodhaa and Preeti' asses now and that I can't be of no further help for both of you!

- Don't be cross with us, Kira! I promise you that we'll cleanse your pussy and your ass with the same potent brew and you'll be allowed to pick up the two guys who will fuck you silly!

- It's a deal! But as you have left me on the side of the road, I want to be fucked by three men, you Kyrhan, my husband Dan and the man who forced me to submit to him this night, Mark!

- Mark! He dominated you this night?! I would never have thought that from him!

- Yes, Kyrhan, you had never thought that a submissive could have the guts to take the upper hand on me! But he did so masterfully! I want to submit to him again!

- OK, darling! I just want to see it with my own eyes!

dan57
dan57
873 Followers
12