Marlyn's Cousin from PI Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlyn laughed and said, "that happens." Marlyn reached over and ran the tip up and down in her hand. "If you keep touching it, it will keep leaking." I could feel more precum dripping down her hand; it felt so good! I desperately needed her to stop though. I think I subconsciously was moving my pelvis trying to get her hand to slid down my cock. I could feel her hand passing slowly over it. My cock was aching for release!

I desperately wanted her to continue but since Maria was there, I needed her to stop. I was about to go off like a fire hose. I think Marlyn knew. Then Marlyn said, "I'm not sure I want him shaved completely clean but let's trim it back a bit." She then handed my electric trimmer to Maria and said, "why don't you see what you think would be good practice." Marlyn told me to lift up as she slid a towel under my butt.

I didn't think anything could get me to calm down just a few seconds ago but the sound of the electric trimmer so close to my cock had it retreating in no time. My cock was still hard but it wasn't like I could still hear the blood coursing through me any longer. When she was done, Maria gently blew any trimmings onto the towel. I don't know why but I was starting to get harder again. Marlyn then decided to make me pay. "I'm worried the short hairs may chafe him. I know just the thing." Marlyn reached into the dresser and got her skin lotion for Maria to apply.

Maria took the lotion and pumped a few squirts into her dainty soft hand. She slathered it all over my cock. She slowly rubbed her little hands up and down my cock. I couldn't control it, the precum was dripping out of the top and down her fingers. I tried not to move but I think to some degree my pelvis was helping speed up the movement as my cock slid through her fingers. "Does this feel better?" Maria asked wide-eyed and smiling.

I hadn't managed to get the words out -- GOD YES, before Marlyn said, "I'll make sure he's good -- why don't you shake out the towel and hand wash it before putting it in the hamper and put away the other stuff please." Maria carefully took away everything as Marlyn inspected Maria's handiwork. Then she said, "You are such a pervert! If you admit you enjoyed her fondling your cock, I'll get you off quickly but if you delay to think about your answer, I'll do it nice and slowly so poor Maria sees you gushing all over the place -- you're such a naughty boy!"

She was right, if I tried to thinking about my answer Maria might come back while Marlyn was still finishing me off so I was honest. (it never occurred to me not to accept the hand job at the time). I tried not to get excited but her soft little hands felt good rubbing up and down on my slippery cock. I could hear the balcony door slide open -- I could picture Maria out there in nothing but her panties and tiny t-shirt shaking out the towel. Hopefully no one was in the parking lot at that moment!

"Good boy!" Marlyn said, giving me one heck of an open-mouthed kiss while rubbing my cock. She leaned back and looked me in the eyes, saying, "My poor Honey, needs to cum, doesn't he?" I nodded as she continued to work her petite hands up and down my cock. I was so close but the fear of Maria walking in on this seemed to delay my release. "Oh my -- you are so hard today. I think if I let Maria keep touching you, you would have come in her sweet, innocent, virgin hands, wouldn't you?"

The anxiety over getting caught no longer mattered as I blasted cum all over myself and Marlyn. There was cum on my lower rib, elbow and globs on Marlyn's little black T-shirt. She lifted up her shirt to lick the spot where I shot my biggest load. I know it was not the right time but I couldn't resist. Marlyn has a gorgeous face but she looked so sexy tangled up in her little t-shirt. Her nipples were hard and begging to be licked and sucked. I enjoyed them while she giggled, trapped in her own shirt. I finally stopped so she could lower her shirt again. She quickly cleaned off my cock with tissues before my rib and elbow. She was looking down at her shirt when Maria popped in and said, "I'm done putting things away if you want to use the shower."

I was about to grab my boxers but felt funny bending down naked in front of the girls to get them off the floor. I just jumped out of bed and fled to the shower as the girls just giggled. I hope Maria didn't notice Marlyn's cum soaked t-shirt where she missed the second blast as that would be difficult to explain.

12