Marni's black submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got behind her poured some gel on his prick and down her crack and just ripped his prick into her, he was all in in a second, he pulled back and forth fast and hard, Marni squealed and rolled her back and shoulders as he went at her. 'Ooooh Arggh oh Luke, oh, please be more gentle sir please?'

But as much as it was hurting her Marni was revelling in her anal rape, it was sublimely painful, deliciously hard and hot, she orgasmed as he almost brutally fucked her, she fell off the taps twice sinking into the water, to come up gasping for breath, but Luke kept at her until he felt his balls boil. He held her hard and fast and blew into her insides like a power hose, it drilled all the way up her shit chute and nestled somewhere in her intestines.

Luke allowed his prick to drop out, Marni's head was hanging down, her hair in the water. He shifted position so his legs were now along side her. Marni took an age to move, and when she did it felt like she had been split open with a log, her ass protested at her movements but eventually she was laid with her back on her young lover.

The heated water was a comfort for her, Luke leaned back and closed his eyes, he napped while she lay and recovered. As he wakened, he kissed her shoulder, 'shall we get out Marni, I need to talk with you about something.'

'Sure Luke just let me take my time for a moment you have er sort of bruised me back there.' They both smiled in unison.

As they dried off Luke was searching his mind to come out with what he wanted to know and ask her.

They went downstairs Marni started getting something to eat ready for them and as she worked, she said, 'okay Luke what's on your mind?'

'Marni how many lovers have you had over the years, including when you were married?'

'Wow that's a loaded question Luke, right, I was never unfaithful to my ex, although I had plenty of opportunities and looking back I wish I had taken some of them, since him I've had a 2 or 3 and now you, but as an afterthought Luke, I'm enjoying this immensely.'

'And how many women have you been with Marni?'

That took her breath away.

'Two she answered truthfully but it was in my early years, kind of experimenting.'

'But you like it don't you, other women?' He could tell that behind her answers was something else.

'I have to be honest Luke,' she said as she looked him in the eye, she wasn't afraid of answering him, this was the Mrs Dixon she was at school. 'I did like it a lot too, but I prefer men if push come's to shove.'

This is where Luke wanted to be in the conversation. 'How about school, who is there that has tried it on with you, or made an approach to you?'

'Teachers? 4 or 5 including Mrs Backstop!'

Luke was made up, 'No!' He exclaimed. Marni laughed at his response.

'Yes she did, only 2 weeks ago too.' And giggled, 'can you imagine that hey, the straight laced Mrs Backstop.'

Luke was almost in tears as they laughed together, 'Wow,' he said, 'who would have believed it.'

Then Luke asked what he really wanted to ask. 'Tell me about girl pupils Marni who and how many?'

'I knew you were going to ask me that.' She said. 'Well, there are two who mean it, the others were just trying it on, passing interest as it were.'

'Who are they Marni?' he said, fingers crossed that one of them was Anna Foyle, the 6ft gorgeously beautiful black girl in his class, every boy including him had tried to chat her up, but she rebuffed every advance from all and sundry, she was a girls girl, nothing more, nothing less.

'Shelley Sanders,' Marni said, 'and Anna Foyle.' Luke's heart leaped, he was right!

'Did you find yourself tempted?' he asked casually.

'A little with Shelley, but Anna she was hard to turn down, and if I'm truthful if she hadn't or wasn't a pupil I would possibly have met her.'

'She is beautiful isn't she Marni?' he asked, 'and a dyke through and through.'

'I don't like that word, but yes she is more than beautiful.' Luke caught a wistful edge in her voice. Now he new for sure what he had suspected, he was forming an idea, a plan in his fertile mind.

As the weekend wore on Marni and Luke spent it making heavy and passionate love all over her house, she ended up tied to the bed again and Luke drove her insane because he wouldn't let her cum, he kept stopping and toyed with her, she hated it, him and loved it and him in equal measures all at the same time.

Luke went home late Sunday night, he had agreed totally with her that 'normal service' would be resumed for the remainder of the week in school except for a visit from him on Wednesday night, that she spent mostly on her knees servicing him, and being subjected to a severe spanking before he plated her to multi orgasms under him.

During the week he contacted Anna and asked if they could meet, he had something of great importance to discus with her, which would lead to enormous benefits for her.

She met him in the school dining room after lessons in the afternoon; Luke bought drinks from the vending machine, and sat down opposite her. He looked at her and took in her beautiful everything, 'what a waste,' he told himself. She's 6ft tall, expertly gorgeous, fabulous body, long silky black hair, legs that didn't end and the face of an angel, and as sexy as hell, one or two males had made the mistake of annoying her and ended up flat on their backs very hurt, and very bruised.

'Luke if you are going to hit on me again,' she said, 'I will break your arm, okay?'

Luke grinned broadly. 'No Anna, this is far more important than that.'

'Okay,' she said, 'go on I'm all ears.'

'First Anna, I must have your solemn promise that this stays with me and you, especially if you don't want to know.'

'Okay,' she answered.

'No Anna, I want this on your death bed, on all that is holy to you, and everything you hold dear, that's how important this is to me.'

'Fucking hell Luke, that's serious, okay I give you my absolute word that this will never go further, I swear.'

'Mrs Dixon,' he said, he saw her eyebrows rise in question. 'You fancy her; I've got her for you Anna if you're interested?'

'Fuck off Luke, what are you talking about here?'

'Please Anna just listen okay? He told her.

Anna's interest was piqued. 'Right go ahead Luke, I'm all ears.'

'I know you do, she told me,' he said, 'we are sort of close, no one knows and if it were to come out it would be severely denied, and by that, I mean it, I will break more than your arm, so believe that, right!'

'Jesus H Christ Luke, you and Mrs Dixon? How the hell did you manage that, every guy and male teacher has tried it with her, what have you got?'

'Forget that Anna and listen, She knows, I know and you know that you have tried it with her, and let me tell you this, under other circumstances you would have scored I assure you, she told me that herself, if you weren't a pupil here you would have had an invite, okay?'

Anna never spoke now her tongue wouldn't work. Luke continued, 'I found a way to get to her, and we are in a good relationship, I have also found out she likes strong personalities. And you are certainly that, apart from the way you look, she will give way if I set it and you up correctly.'

'But Luke how?' Anna said, 'I would love to have a crack at her, but this is just too unreal.'

'The thing is Anna, she wants to, I won't have a problem, but you have to do things my way okay?'

'Now that sounds like there is a 'but' here.' She said sceptically.

'No buts Anna, just the fact that it has to be my way, that's the top and bottom of it.'

'Okay Luke have it your way, tell me what you want me to do.'

'Right,' he said, 'be at this address by 8 on Friday night, and I mean 8, not 5 to or 5 past, 8 on the dot. Arrive dressed to kill, you decide what you need to wear, look good, I know that's easy for you too, and if you have any toys?' he finished.

'What's in it for you Luke, you aren't doing this for me just for the fun of it?' she asked.

'I get to watch Anna simple as that.' He told her.

'That's all? You get to watch, okay I can live with that, how long will I have with her?'

'Well Anna if it goes as good as I hope and think it will you can be with us all weekend, how's that sound?' He said gleefully.

'Fucking Hell Luke, she will go for that?'

'That will depend I suppose on how good you are with her, can you be that good with her?' He asked.

'You can bet your life on it Luke she will want more from me, you can take that to the bank.'

'There's one proviso now though Luke, if I get her going like I know damn well I will, I want the first 4 or 5 hours alone with her, I am a private person until I know someone, and having you there will temper it a little for me, can you understand that?' She said quietly.

He looked at her in a new light, she never showed this side of her 'Yes Anna I think I can, here is my number, and I'll see you 8 prompt on Friday, and be patient after you ring the bell. Oh and by the way, no giveaways to her, normality!'

He walked off with a huge hard on, Anna called him back.

'Luke if this works I will be eternally grateful to you, so grateful in fact I may let you have piece of this,' she said, grabbed her crotch, laughed and turned away leaving Luke stood there with an even more prominent hard on!

On Friday night Luke and Marni were in bed by 7pm he had a plan to stick to, and refused to cum, he made her cum and kept her on a loving high, his black skin still turned her head, it was gorgeous, she loved feeling it right there on hers, and his thick lips fastened to her pussy as she watched him hoover her up.

At 7.45 he tied her wrists loosely to the bed head using slip knots, Marni was in delight knowing what she was going to get from him, 'he really is the best lover ever,' she thought. At 8pm right on the dot the bell rang, Luke said, 'ah there it is.' He said and rose from the bed.

'There what is Luke?' she said.

'Your present Marni, it's special for you.' He told her, and headed for the door.

'Ooooh lovely, hurry baby, I can't wait,' she said as innocently as she was.

Luke opened the door to Anna; her glorious black silky hair was up in a terrifically mangled coiffure mess. But she was wearing a trench coat, Luke looked at it quizzically, Anna stepped in and opened it, Luke's prick almost hit the ceiling, she was wearing under it the tiniest and skimpiest see through black negligee and high heels, nothing else, zip, nada!

He put his finger to his lips and made a shush pose. He beckoned her to follow, at the top he whispered to her, 'she is totally ignorant of this, she is tied to the bed, and she is wound up tight ready to blow, I'm going to go in get her going again, you count to a long 20 to give me time and come in silently, after that it's up to you, okay?'

Anna nodded her head, and dropped the coat to the floor, Luke had to take the sight in again and gave out a little groan, this pleased Anna immensely, now she knew she had dressed to kill!

Luke entered smiling. 'Where's my present Luke?' she asked looking past him as he got on the bed, his back to the door and kissed her

'Soon Marni soon,' he said, he immediately fingered her pussy, and reaching under slid his middle finger into her ass, Marni moaned in appreciation, god how she loved being treated like this, helpless to her loving school pupil it was just so erotic and arousing even just thinking about her position, she was wanted by just about everyone in the school and she had surrendered to an 18 year old black pupil, and she loved it. The hold he had was fantastic; she knew straight away she needed cocking.

'Please Luke I need it baby, give it to me, please?'

A shadow passed her, she opened her eyes properly to see Anna stood there at the other side of her bed, she couldn't gather her senses, her mouth openly gaped at her standing there.

Anna beamed down at her, her brilliant white even teeth giving her a dazzling smile, she glanced at Luke then said brightly, 'Hi Mrs Dixon here I am, I've come to see you, Luke told me you wanted to meet with me, so who am I to deny you hmmm? Luke?' she indicated, and he slid away.

Anna climbed on the bed to take possession of her transfixed body, dropping her bag on the side. Marni's voice failed her so Anna took the opportunity and kissed her whilst manoeuvring herself around her helpless hapless victim principal, and soon to be lover.

She waved Luke away and he left reluctantly. Now Anna held her and kissed her, Marni turned her face away, but she wouldn't be turning it away for long, Anna knew what she was doing, and she was patient too.

'Don't be upset Mrs Dixon,' she murmured seductively, 'Luke told me how you feel, It's understandable that you desire me, I see you looking at me, so I know already that you have got it bad for me, you turned me down in class, but I knew you were more than tempted, and I feel the same, so I am here for you.' She tweaked a nipple, this made Marni stiffen, she tweaked the other and again she responded the same way. Anna attempted to kiss her but again Marni turned her beautiful head from her though she didn't know why really. Anna persisted and began to kiss her neck and shoulder, while still gently mauling her increasingly distended nipples. Marni twisted this way and that but she was bound and helpless.

'Anna you have to stop this,' she said resignedly knowing that she wasn't about to, 'this is wrong, you are my pupil, please you must leave, I don't want this and I don't want you here like this either.'

Anna knew better already, she had seduced a lot of women even without the aid of them being tied up, including Mrs Backstop, the teacher who had tried it with Marni. Anna had got her alone in her classroom and within minutes she had invited her to her home that weekend, her husband was away, Anna had her everywhere she surrendered completely to the beautiful 6ft tall black Amazon begging her to be her lover forever. So Anna had no issues with waiting for Marni to give in, she knew she would and Anna would soon be freely sampling her deputy teachers charms.

'Mrs Dixon don't panic, you will be fine in a few minutes I promise just relax,' she told her, as she sucked on an already traitorous nipple.

'Luke Luke,' she shouted, 'please help me please?' Luke was at the crack in the door with prick in hand watching. He wanted to rush in and fuck both women so badly, but he held himself and waited silently.

Anna dipped knowing fingers into Marni's still heated pussy, it galvanised Marni into action, her whole body apart from her ass left the bed, with a loud, 'OH OH Ooooh Oh!'

Anna knew that she was beaten, there was no way that the blonde beauty below her and tied at the wrists would ever be able to resist whatever the 6ft tall sexy beauty had in mind for her, she kissed her when her head flopped back down, Marni lay there under it, she was done, no more, Anna had got her.

Anna lifted her head slightly from her teachers sexy full lips and smiled a smile of conquest, Marni could only look up in to Anna's deep lagoon black eyes, she did want her, she did want Anna, she had wanted her 2 months ago when she had almost got to her in her office, she had been seriously tempted to respond to her. Marni thought she was the sexiest woman she had ever met, and had known that if circumstances had been different, or Anna had not been in school she would have more than happily given in and loved her.

'Oh Anna,' was all she could say, the blonde beauty was completely entranced and enchanted by the girl above her.

'Yes Mrs Dixon, I'm here, it's okay, I've got you, be still and let me make you feel more than alive.' Her lips settled once more as Marni pursed hers for it, it was a full on equal kiss, tongues met, fought, slid, sucked and probed from both women.

Anna went to work on Marni's body, her nipples were attacked gently, her pussy was seen to, she felt a finger slip up her rear end, a bite on her neck, every touch and connection enhanced her response to her beautiful black seducer, Luke was not on her mind right now, Anna was.

Anna changed her position now, she climbed over the prone and seductively captive teacher, she got her knees on either side of her, and both hands took control of Marni's screaming nipples, it was unbearable, she drove her crazy the girl squashed, crushed, twisted, pressed and pulled on them, Anna leaned forward and kissed her, sucked and nibbled her neck, Marni had her first orgasm at the hands of the girl above her, leaning up Anna put both hands behind her and two lots of fingers joined together to obliterate her pussy, her head kept popping up off the bed, her feet were waving about like flags in a breeze.

Orgasms were walking and running all over and around her.

'Please kiss me Anna?' it was what she really wanted, the number of times she had imagined it was innumerable, she had gazed secretly many times at her, thinking of just this moment. Anna kissed and Marni collapsed inside with lust, love, want and need.

Anna pulled away and kneeled up, this was the moment she knew would knock her deputy principal sideways, it was a practised move she had developed it over the years, it was now perfected and she felt that it had all been done with this night in mind.

She gazed hard into Marni's big wide green eyes holding them, Marni was unable to tear hers away from the black goddess above her. Then ever so slowly Anna took hold her the bottom of the fatally teasing negligee and began sliding it up her gorgeous body, her skin was like black silk, black gold, it shone. As Anna gently heightened the moment, she knew that when she got it past her superb globes it would kill any possible further resistance from Marni.

She let it slip and slide over them, then she heard a small gasp from her teacher, with her arms over her head now she knew that her detonator like nipples had appeared, large acorn in size and deep black, after that her bomb like spherical orbs came into Marni's view. Marni moaned in utter admiration, she was gazing on a sight she didn't know could exist, it was awesome to her. With her arms stretched above her head Anna let her teacher feast her eyes on her body increasing the hypnotic effect she was creating.

Out side of the bedroom door Luke was wanking furiously at the sight from the rear of Anna on top of their teacher, he had never seen such a beautiful woman as Anna, the curved shape of her feline back, the way it bent, the muscle twitching down her spine as she moved was utterly sexy. She actually knocked Marni into a cocked hat, as beautiful as she was she was no match for Anna. He blew his load all over the wall and sank to his knees.

Anna raised it over and off her head slowly and so tantalisingly, still holding her teachers submissive gaze, she softly moved from side to side making her perfect tits sway, she smiled softly, and said.

'Tell me to leave Mrs Dixon, it is what you said isn't it? That you didn't want me here.'

Marni's mouth opened and shut several times with nothing coming out, she was dumb.

'Would you like to kiss my nipples Mrs Dixon, suck them hmmm?' Marni could only nod her beautiful blonde head. Anna leaned down slowly and left a nipple above her open mouth, Marni raised her head to gather it between her lips, Anna lifted up the same distance, she wanted to tease her to distraction.

'Come on Mrs Dixon, make an effort,' she chided her teacher gently.

Marni made a further effort to try to capture it, her lips touched the thick hard crinkly tip, she moaned, then finding her voice she mumbled, 'please Anna let me, please don't do this to me, you are making me crazy for it.'

'That's my girl, so tell me, you do want me then, you don't want me to leave do you?' She was leading Marni towards her loving submission, she had used the same words on Mrs Backstop, but Mrs Backstop had been on her knees in her bedroom before her. Anna was stood, feet apart, hands on hips making her crawl to her and lick her pussy in total submission, but she was no where near Marni's beauty league.