Marni's black submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No Anna please don't go, please don't leave,' she was getting more and more aroused, and more and more desperate, she needed release heart achingly so. Anna lowered a hot hard nipple into Marni's desperate mouth, she sucked and licked and prayed a deep prayer to the Lord for letting her do this.

Anna squeezed both her nipples at the same time, Marni cried out, her arousal was unbearable, she loved being Anna's captive, but now she had the utmost desire to love her, touch her, feel her silky black skin, kiss her, give herself to her. Leaning down and putting both elbows at the side of Marni's head she whispered into her mouth. 'Do you want me to make love to you Mrs Dixon, do you want to feel me on you, around you, even in you?'

'Yes, yes, yes Anna, please, do what ever you want, but please do it please?' she moaned back at her, the tension was too much, she was going to die if Anna didn't give her her love.

Anna kissed the grateful teacher long and hard, slowly feeling her way around her now submissive and willing body with touchingly light caresses that lifted Marni higher and higher. An orgasm slowly railed through her, it was so slow she thought it would stop, but it just carried on its way through her until she cried out with the severity of it, she caved in under Anna, it was too much.

Anna reached for her bag and pulled out her trusty vibrator, and played it around Marni's bursting nipples, then slid it down her body to lightly rest it on her demanding clit, her knees jammed tight together but she couldn't eject the invading conqueror, she orgasmed again. The young black siren was now certain that control was hers, she climbed over her teacher and settled her knees over her arms, Marni was now looking at her glorious shaven glistening pussy.

'You know what to do don't you Mrs Dixon hmmm?' She said knowingly. Marni nodded her head, her eyes were locked on it, she lifted her head, it was futile, she couldn't get near it until Anna let her. Her glowing shiny toned thighs were almost blinding Marni, the sheen made her even more alluring to her.

Anna slid forward slowly, Marni waited with bated breath, she could feel the heat of Anna's pussy radiating to her. Soon it touched her chin, then it slipped toward her open mouth Marni tried to hump her a little closer. The black mistress refused to let Marni have even the most modest of control; it was up to her when her pussy came into contact with her mouth.

Another orgasm rolled through the demented Marni, her head was bouncing in an attempt to make contact with Anna, she smiled and pushed forward suddenly covering her face immediately, it was like an octopus taking its victim, total subjection. Marni sucked licked and tongued her as much and as soon as she could. Anna reached behind her and gripping her teacher's nipples in her sharp nails almost cut them from Marni's agonised breasts.

Marni's terrorised screamed was audible beneath her captor, it set off the most excruciating orgasm Marni had ever endured, it sent her insane, it took over her mind and soul completely. Her mind was almost cauterised, burned to a wonderful cinder. Anna came in Marni's mouth, even she could not withstand the tension, the moment, the utter excitement of what she was doing, her power over her teacher, the wonderful control she was exerting. Marni sucked and licked up her running nectar as it swilled into her loving receptive mouth.

Anna settled down on Marni, allowing her pussy to literally become one with Marni's fabulous full and pouting lips, her nose being her only relief to breathe. Her nipples were in excruciating pain, the agony of them was beautifully horrendous, she really had no idea of the prowess of the black tormentor above her, all she knew was she didn't want it to stop, whatever Anna decided to do with her, she would agree.

She reached behind her and picked up her back and rummaged through it never taking her eyes of her subject below. She found what she was looking for and pulled it out. Marni's eyes almost popped out of her head, they bulged! She was staring at a huge black shiny strap on.

'It's for you Mrs Dixon.' She told her with a cunning smile twitching her gorgeous lips. All Marni could do was mumble softly into the hot liquid pussy wrapped over her face, still with juice slipping down her cheeks.

Anna lifted herself up off her and ran the straps around and fastened them tight. 'Don't want it to slip do we baby?' she asked cheekily. Marni was still fixated on the dildo, it was at least 10" long, 2" wide, and it curved upward to finish with a bigger bulbous shiny black mushroom head and she could tell it was a solid weapon. She was in immediate fear of it which was coupled with an urgent desire for Anna to do her best, or in Marni's case, her worst.

'Luke,' she thought, 'he spent all that time on me getting me worked up and then dropped me right into Anna's lap, the fucking wonderful bastard, but he may have bitten off more than he can chew here?' If Marni was anything she was a woman of the world, experienced in love making, but what Anna was doing was way far and above anything she had done, she just took her to the cleaners, and she wanted cocking so badly. 'Anna has to finish what Luke has started she told herself. And if that means me taking what she is wearing then let it be!'

Anna slid down her teachers super body, she took in her blonde beauty, her gorgeous figure, her full lips, her fuller tits, rock hard pointy nipples, the blonde bush, her long legs. And then she plunged the dildo in. Marni tried to scream out but as Anna drove the dildo in she clamped her hand over her mouth to stifle the scream she knew would come. The scream subsided and Anna took hold of the stricken teacher's shoulders and began to fuck her hard, Marni was totally helpless even if she hadn't been tied she would still have been so.

But the pain and terror dissipated slowly to be replaced by utter acceptance, aroused submission, desire, need and want, this girl above her was rapidly taking Marni to where she would never wholly return from. Orgasm followed orgasm one became the other, her knees were high and wide for her, Anna's lips found hers they settled into the kiss that would break Marni from her world and bring her into Anna's. Marni opened her eyes to be astonished to see arms around Anna's neck, she hadn't felt Anna slip the knots and free her, but there was no desire to escape, to get away from her tormenting so utterly beautiful sexy dominant lover.

Outside her door Luke was wanking again and looking at his watch, 3 hours they had been at it, and still they were in the first throes of love. 'I'll be lucky to get a look in before morning,' he thought grimly, but the trouble was he had made Anna a promise and he would keep it.

He heard another groan from the room and checked, he could see Marni arms and legs stretched out and wide, she was done for, Anna had fucked her to within an inch of her life, her pussy and mind were battered beyond recognition. She had never felt better. Anna was still between her legs but on her knees and undoing the strap on, she had finished. She threw it to one side then got down and snuggled into Marni, her arm lifted and landed softly on Anna's shoulder, then they slept. Luke thought 'bollocks, what about me?'

He went in with his prick sticking straight out, he pulled Anna to one side, 'my turn,' he whispered. Anna turned and pushed him away, 'go away Luke, she doesn't want you now, she only wants me.'

Luke took no notice and clambered onto the bed to be met with a powerful elbow from Anna, he fell to the floor winded, after a couple of minutes he got up and punched Anna hard on the side of her forehead knocking her out. He picked her up and walked out with her, Marni was fast asleep. He carried the unconscious black beauty into the next bedroom and laid her on the bed, standing back and looking at her his prick took over, he got in and fucked the dazed woman, he pumped away and after a while he saw her looking up at him, she smiled, this encouraged Luke to the end, he hammered at Anna and shot his load deep into her.

What Luke and no one ever knew was that Anna had been raped several times when she was younger by a trusted uncle, whom she had been sent to while her mother recovered from an operation, her father being long gone, the uncle made her sleep in his bed and for 3 weeks he had raped her every night and morning. This was why she had never been with another man, she hated them, but now she was enjoying the feel of Luke's cock deep in her, he had unknowingly brought her back, she would always be lesbian, but now she didn't fear male or sexual contact any more. She threw her arm around him and made him kiss her, Luke was overcome, he couldn't believe that this girl he had kind of loved and admired for the last 5 years was doing this.

'Anna,' he whispered to her, 'we have to talk about this, we need to, me, you, and Marni?'

Anna looked up at him kindly, and whispered back, 'yes Luke we do, but I'm telling you here and now, she is mine and there will be nothing you or the good Lord can do about it, you have to learn to accept that.'

'I'm not sure about that, but let's see what happens okay?'

Anna rolled him easily onto his back, he tensed because he thought she was going to punch him, she saw it and giggled, 'don't worry Luke, you are as safe now as you will ever be,' and kissed him again, this completely disarmed him.

'Now Luke, you have just fucked me against my dazed wishes, so now I want you to leave and come back tomorrow, then we'll talk I promise.' Luke believed her, why he didn't know but he did. He went soon after, Anna returned to Marni. And in the morning after a marathon love session of equal proportions between the two, although both were aware of Anna's dominant position, they talked.

They decided that their affair would be kept secret until after school was over, then Anna would become her personal assistant, with occasional help from Luke, who would be allowed access to Marni on sort of request, and the very occasional access to Anna, and Anna knew Luke would agree totally, the thought Luke would have of possessing Anna now and again would be more than he could refuse. She knew he wasn't really interested in a proper relationship with Marni, whereas she was.

A year later Anna and Marni were secretly married, Marni became Anna's wife, and she had a beautiful light brown baby, who was the father was never revealed; only Luke, Marni and Anna knew. And Marni was now in the political main frame, high profiled and successful.