All Comments on 'Marriage On The Rocks'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good tale of a slut

I agree she's a slut. That excuse of having curiosity grates. Everyone has some curiosity but no rational person will let it bother them more than 10-15 seconds. And drinking? If she was so drunk she blacked out, she might have an excuse. But just drunk enough to whet her desire hardly counts. She WANTED it. And not just out of curiosity.

Too bad she had to screw up a good family in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it's silly

very able authors had their cheating protagonists make passionate pleas, deep psychological and philosophical ponderings AFTER they've fucked 30 men --- most strangers, and most of the time repeatedly over weeks, months, or years --- but never bothered to have those women (sometimes men) do ANY SERIOUS reflection during those fucking sessions, if not before the first time (because "I was drunk," because "he drugged me," because "I was too wet in the panties and didn't want to walk home like that, so I took them off for John and his friends," waht-ever)

I mean, the reflection, if not for moral or ethical reasons, then what about SIMPLE sexually transmitted diseases, or HIV? Seriously, it's fiction, but in real life, people really DO engage in the exchange of bodily fluids like described in these "fictional stories" here! Why don't they --- especially women who are MADE to go down on their knees and swallow so much fluids --- ever say to themselves: "Shit, supposed this guy, or the next guy after him, supposed they have a few STD or HIV, little critters squirming alongside the fluids and sperm I am sucking now, sperms and fluids I've put in my mouth, have allowed in my pussy and butt, last week???"

Seriously, even if we don't mention stupid pseudo moral nonsense that NO BODY believes in, not even preaching evengelical preachers,,,, don't people think about DISEASES from strange men? Again, if you're a woman and you have to receive good quantities of fluids, each time you have sex with strangers?

Sexual stimulation --- hormones pheromones --- does cloud a person thinking during sexual acts, but what about precautions, at least precautions, afterward?

It's incredible that in real life, not just in these "erotic" stories, people, women, actually engage in such mindlessly dangerous activities,,,, I'm not saying it's the fault; he's merely telling the story of some really, really dumb people/women,,, but, gosh, don't you also want to tell stories of clear-headed people sometimes?, even if they cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
All those men

All those men, and no STD's....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The moral of the story is...

don't drink? Don't work for an asshole? Grow a bigger dick? Use a chastity belt? All of the above?

I particularly appreciated the line where Teresa said that her hubby getting fired was one thing but a hundred innocent others getting fired was something else entirely. Clearly, the booze had torched more than a few of her brain cells.

I found little in the way of life affirmation in the story and the plot was formulaic. Overly ambitious hubby, bored horny wifey, cunningly stupid boss, galactically stupid boss's wife, all of whom operate in expected roles to produce the expected result. Yawn.

No joy in Mudville tonight on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good but not great

story felt mechanical, historical. there was no "feeling" of emotion. maybe that lack of emotion was intentional to reflect her feeling of disassocialtion - but probably not.

anyway, 25% downgrade for that. otherwise a good tale with a good plot.

DeadWouldDeadWouldover 17 years ago
A story that started at the end

and went nowhere else for 4 pages.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Typical boozer

Blames everyone else for their lack of character.

The story was very, very predictable. Nothing much to recommend it.

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
Chagrined said it best

She blames her husband for being a coward and having no strength? Either I or the Author missed on this one. No sympathetic characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmm

Fair story but two parts irritated me. The first one where she is more disturbed at the firing of multiple people than she is at the firing of her husband. She was so dimwitted that she couldn't see that her husband would have sued him personally and the company for wrongful termination. Even if he had "laid off" a bunch just to get him she didn't have enough faith and trust in her husband to know that if he's that good he'll find something else?

The second one was after every thing has crumbled she has the nerve to be mad because he didn't confront her face to face. How stupid is she! Joyce would have been picking up the pieces from the beating she would have gotten. She was stupid and I really didn't get a true sense of loss from her at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Do not pay attention from the asshole below

You wrote a good beleivable story. Keep on writing. Oh some members on Lit, a lot of them , are assholes who try and pan something that they or their favorites didn't write.

ohioohioover 17 years ago
I like a lot of your stories,

but I didn't think this one succeeded very well.

One reason is that you telegraphed the entire story right at the beginning, so there was no tension or suspense, just the playing out of a story whose middle and end we already knew.

Another is that the wife's behavior was so ridiculously over the top, and her reasons/rationalizations so transparent and weak, that it was hard to take either her or the story seriously. She did one supremely dumb thing after another, so that one must label her as borderline-retarded or simply unrealistic.

As I said, I have enjoyed a lot of your work, but I don't think this story worked very well.

Best, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Commitment

When will women understand what commitment is? and fancy getting upset by the way her husband delivered the goods on her after the hurt and humiliation she put him through.Guess they dont understand for better or worse and change it to suit themselves.How about the kids?

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
I actually thought the story good.

But I have a couple of issues.

As Ohio stated, you gave away too much of the story in the beginning. I almost decided to not read it all but felt that wasn't giving you the benefit of the doubt. So I finished it and am glad I did.

Secondly, I think her attitude of her husband being a coward was wrong. But I can see why she would have felt abandoned by her husband. Too bad there wasn't really any marriage to save anymore or she might have been right. Given all she did, it would have been futile for him to try to work it through.

Finally, no matter what her actions, no matter what the result which appears to be divorce and disappointment (for both) it is totally possible. Fucking 31 guys? There has to be some factor that would allow her to do that and of course that factor is alcohol. With alcohol present any of the scenarios you presented is possible.

She was weak and frankly I would not excuse her moral fibre BUT her husband fucked up royally too.!!!!! Another sick example of a man putting his career ahead of his love. I got caught in that trap for a few years and thankfully got away from it. But he didn't and they both paid.

Would she ever have cheated had he been there for her? Who knows, but it doesn't matter. He wasn't there for her, she cheated badly, and I know of no marriage that could survive what she did.

There is plenty of blame to go around.

Thanks for your story. It did have a lot of great elements.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ehh

it was okey. it was nicely written but there was nothing remarkable about the story. even the 'getting even' part of the husband was bland. where is the 'revenge' of the wife? i think, since its the wife's POV, that the wife/mother should also have her revenge.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Wow and I thought I was always the harsh one =)

Jack,

I'm split on your story. On one hand I liked the way a forced reconcilation wasn't done here. I mean for most logical folks this was so over the top (almost a year of being someone personal slut and their personal gangbang queen) and she dug herself such a deep hole, that it would take a backhoe digging a parallel hole to pull this wife out of it. For me as a reader that wasn't going to happen. I have to say you did do a good job of telling the story, even though you did telegraph the ending =).

But that was covered already. The story for me filled in some questions I had. Ex. how it got started, who she was doing, how often, how did she get started with the gangbangs, why did she get started, did her husband ever try to talk to her, how did she get caught, etc. That was done nicely and filled in nicely.

But (like you didn't see this coming) the one thing that got me personally was that in the story it was one sided when you got down to the brass tacks. If the wife had tried to talk with the husband, find alternatives too all his working, anything, and still fell into this trap I would have more sympathy for her as a reader. But she didn't. What I really read about her in the story was she was a wife who was happy with her life style, and wanted the husband and what she got out of it. And confronted with the possibly of telling the husband (at the end of the story), she made the decision to continue to hide it from him.

But even if I try to look at the story from the view point of the person who got busted who was just seeing it as one sided (their side), I guess the part of her going on about how he was the coward for not facing her made no sense to me. It seemed in the story she was ok hiding her cheating and gangbangs, and continued refusal to do sex acts with her husband she was doing with his boss and his friends as no big problem, but he was a coward for hiding his feelings about what she was doing. I mean think about this a second, she would rather have a dildo stretch her out for anal sex with his boss than have her husband have first crack at it. Wow. She could do various gang bangs (one where it was 1 girl and 31 guys), but because he didn't give her a chance to explain why she was doing this in secret, that made him the coward.

I'll never understand that mentality when I read it in stories. Lying and cheating isn't cowardice, but refusing to argue about it or give the person who's been lying to you a chance to explain why they lied is?

But I also disagree with Charleybear too. Sorry Charley. Having a husband who is a work-a-holic isn't a license to cheat by the wife. I didn't say you said it was, but you mentioned that some of the blame needed to be shared with the husband for her down fall. The only thing it "IS", is a license for her to sit him down and explain to him how his obsession is destroying the family and their personal life. Some folks are too focused and single minded on earning a living or doing a job well that they miss what they are doing to others around them. And most folks once told what they are doing will back off from the obsession. Not all, but when its work related, most will. But the wife in this story didn't. She used it as an excuse and springboard to get some great "sex" out of it. Trying to say the husband was also at fault when he had no idea what's going on or at stake, is like you telling someone to stand in the middle of the street, only for them to find out a few minutes that they are smack in the middle of the running of the bulls, and they are in the process of being trampled. If the story had the wife trying to talk to the husband and him brush her off repeatedly I could understand the wife repeateadly trying to point out how her husband help destroy them, and somewhat agree with her, but she didn't

Good story, but even when I tried to see it from her eyes, I could help but notice all the selfishness she was still showing while saying in the first breath how it was all her fault, but immediately in the next breath that if her husband work-a-holic personality hadn't helped lead to her down fall (working all the time, leaving her alone horny, letting her drink till she was flirty, etc) then this wouldn't have happened to them. It would have happened to someone like this regardless. It just so happens that George got to her first. Specially since she was having fantasies about him since she was watching him in the gym well before he ever made his move.

-Risq

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 17 years ago
She blames Him?

Of Course she does!!

I hate to say this, but all her "my marriage is dead' talk, she still hasn't come to terms with what she did.

A year of being a whore, the obvious fact that the husband was CRUSHED when he found out, the sex acts that she would NEVER do with hubby, etc...

It all leads to one thing.

He's a coward...right. Check please and I 'd like to talk to t he Manager about the service please…

Come on folks, she might have the PHYSICAL aspect of her addiction PARTIALLY under control but in truth the underlying aspects are not there.

At one point she says that her husband overshadowed her. She felt inferior. Here he was successful and everything and she was …well just herself.

First she blames the fact that she never slept with other men for her down fall, then his work, then her drinking, then…

She didn’t think she was smart or special really. She held herself to standards in her marriage that she broke when she fell.

Why? Who knows what happened in her childhood to set it up. Who knows what screwed up in her brain?

But the rest…her actions. They were just ways to escape…to be someone and something else. To get the ‘praise’ she wanted.

Why do people drink? Really? To escape reality and to be someone they are not.

And that is what she did…escape.

She’s not a whore…she’s sacrificing herself for 100 people and their jobs.

She’s not a whore… she’s an addict.

She’s not…you get the idea.

And since he wouldn’t confront her. Let her explain her ‘noble’ reasons, he is a coward. She’s not at fault she was doing what was the greater good.

The fact that her hubby could get a new job didn’t matter. The fact that the others could have too didn’t matter. She was the Heroine.

Then that didn’t work.

A friend says she’s an addict. Now it is poor me. Now I KNOW there are real addicts out there. I have several in my family. But honestly, she was a party gal NOT an addict. She used alcohol as much as the men used her.

BUT when she was told of her ‘problem’, and had a BIT of an out, she went for it.

3 months detox and 3 months or so of half way ... wow…

And can we imagine the subtle ‘pressure’ o the husband to at least be friendly and talk if not recon with her because it wasn’t HER fault ... it was the bottle.

She wants him to get on his knees and apologize for what he did… not to see the pain SHE caused. Because if she sees his pain and acknowledges it, then she has to accept, and I mean REALLY accept her blame in why her hurts, no excuses, just real blame.

Right now though, all she has to blame is she never fucked other men, husband worked too much, His boss was a master at seducing and she’s an addict.

It CAN’T be HER fault……

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Her Inner Slut

She got in touch with her inner slut. To bad she hadn't had the chance to explore her "inner whore" before marriage, and get it outta her system. Most guys know sluts are a helluva lotta fun, but you don't need to be married to that. Gawd I hope he doesn't taker her back, I think it was nice of him to even speak with her again (civilly). I enjoyed the read, and appreciated the economy of story line. This is good short story, and some of the other authors tend to go on (and on, and on) a bit, and I actually appreciated less detail. (zed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ok story

i really cant see why he cant just go through with the divorce ....then move her into a traiker across town ....then in order to make her think he might take her back ...tell her hell be around to fuck her every now and then ...and if he wants ass he gets ass ...if he wants her to treat him like a lolli pop or an all day sucker she better suck till her jaws fall off....if she ever fucks around on him again he"ll cut her ass off...this way he can control her ...have a baby setter .... have a fuck who will do anything for him ... and he can fuck who he wants and every body is happy...he gets the great job with the pay and perks ...she gets dick and a cot to sleep on ...he gets the kids and the house and the ability to fuck whoever he wants with no consequences ...i sure wish i was him lol ..my dream

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Insightful analysis of failure

This story was painfully accurate in its portrayal of an alcoholic personality in the middle of self-destruction. Particularly apt is the consistent pattern of lies and self-justification - she blames everyone for her decisions but herself. The only time that she seems to admit true responsibility is her introduction to corporate whoring - she seems to realize that she had the option of walking away, but her lust and cowardice led her into true whoredom. In all other ways, she seems to remain unwilling to embrace her responsibility and spiritual emptiness.

There are two points which deserve further comment: her blaming her virginity for lusting after extramarital adventure and her blaming her husband for being unwilling to confront her failure directly. First off, it's not at all true that lack of experience is an automatic temptation enhancer - in fact, statistically it's pretty much the opposite. Blaming her inexperience for falling into George's trap is just more blame sharing. Secondly, I did find the complete lack of honest interaction, including the possile police tipoff on drunk driving, a little off-putting. On the other hand, it's hard to imagine just how angry one gets when one finds out his wife has been acting as a corporate whore behind his back. It's possible that the impersonal approach is the alternative to murder.

All in all, a good story.

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
Well Done!

The double-entendre of the title is a subtle hint to the readers that there is more to this story than a superficial perusal would reveal.

I thought this was an excellent rendering of a womans descent into the depths of depravity made possible through her own self-deception.

The anonymous commentator below this one says it all for me with his/her perceptive analysis of the lead characters fall from grace.

A really good story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Brain dead people?

I agree with Ohio - Teresa must have an IQ bordering on retarded, or, as others have suggested, had a screw loose from something or somewhere. Your story comes across like you're writing to get mental revenge on people that you know, which I guess is OK for a dark fantasy.

Somehow, though, your story doesn't hold together, as alcoholics build up both a physical tolerance and dependence and it takes more and more to generate the same effect. A more credible scenario is that she leaves her family and moves in with George - I've seen women do that.

On the positive side, you clearly show how a predator can screw up alot of lives; I've seen that IRL too.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIover 17 years ago
Best Possible Ending for HER

now, with no chidlren around --- no fear of them walking in on her and a few big brothers doing the physicals --- and not having to work (husband will likely have to pay some alimony, at least for a year, so she "could look for a job"!, she could, by herself, fuck more than 31 men a week!

georgie's out of work, too, so now they can actually fuck full time! How about that, dear author? Why don't you continue the twisted, spending the entire story from the woman's POV, and have her tell us how much FUN she has after the divorce, after she'd gotten away from such a cowardly man as her husband?

"let's see,,,, I fuck a total of 568 men the first year after the divorce,,, I plan to tie with Magic Johnson, with two thousand sexual partners,,,, at the rate I'm going, my calculator says I will achieve it within two years,,, My god, the mind-boggling fun and romance! and no one to answer to,,, I sometimes forget to eat, the sex and gang bang activities so fill me every day,,, I hardly go out or take showers, as I totally enjoy imersing myself in sticky gooey slime from dozens of men each week! they all love it, too!, no questions asked!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmm I Think The Author May be Chuckling About

some of these comments as well we might were the situation reversed.

First of all this was a very good story by a very good author. Some will debate the answer before the question but that made it a bit more of a challenge for him to create an interesting and entertaining story which he did admirably.

Going from a rational woman for 20 some years to a gangbang slut isn't a rational decision - it was precipitated by booze and a weak when tested moral fiber. Jack set those facts up clearly in the build.

Was she rational in blaming him for not confronting her? Not really - not at all. What did she expect - St. Husband in magnanimous forgiveness mode?

Having been there as most males have been, I get a kick out of hubbie being away doing his job and being faithful to her as being a partial reason why she trips the slut away game(s) as justification.

If that were even a remote validity, than the pregnancy period from the 8th month until cleared for re-enty is fair for away games for him as well. Each is somewhat unavoidable and taxing but not a real excuse by any stretch of anybodies imagination. Well, unless you are drunk or self absorbed (selfish) enough not to talk about your needs.

Jack - you rascal - impressive work again - he's on a roll - especially as of late on the marital consequence theme which is so intreguing and emotional to most because many of us can relate and the balance are afraid because there is so much at stake.

Again - Thanks Author - we await your next but don't burn out as we need you long term.

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Grief!

I realize these stories are put on the site for the titalazation of the readers, but Jesus Christ Jackson, for her to blame any part of her downfall on her husband is ludicres!! (I wish I could spell!!)

Still, keep up the great stories, their way too few and far between!! Duke, some where in Minneota!!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 17 years ago
Good

very good story Liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you write real good

the thinking on the plot sucks.wife blame everybody ,but herself.she enjoyed been a whore for a big dick.family be dam for she was getting off on new lovers.what you selling about the wife being a drunk and a slut is good the first time,but keep going back no she turn into a whore for another man.husband did her just right,she was lucky because some wouldn't let her near their kids.its' funny the one she fucked she didn't call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Right On Risq!

I commend the author for writing a realistic story in terms of raw human emotion and fraility. There is no question that there men and women who want to throw a pity party after they are caught. It is so real that these people try to find something weak or wrong with the other person to absolve themselves of their actions.

First she tries to blame his workaholicism and physical separation from him for her weakness. Then she blames the booze and finally George Fazekis. Her fantasy is that George plotted to get her from the beginning. What dreams of fancy! She said in the end that George used Steve to support his position so Steve would have been overworked whether she was there or not. That plant problem which came up the night she surrendered to George had to be real problem or else Steve would have smelled a rat. No - George knew that she was ripe for the picking. Once again she sought to blame Steve for her own weakness.

When she sought George out rather than waiting for his call she was telling him that she will do anything so he turned her out as his slut. She confessed her true motivation when she fucked Steve after that first time with George. Steve could no longer cut it with her sexually.

Lastly, she called Steve a coward when she played the company whore and slut for a year. What could she say to him? Blame it on alcohol? George? Him? It is totally reasonable that he takes a timeout from her to heal from the immediate pain of this discovery. Unfortunately, it sounded in the end like there was the possiblity of reconciliation after she finishes rehab. Her problem is not alcoholism but a sex addiction.

Excellent story with the only negative being her whining account. I look forward to your next submission.

SleeplessinMD

rlg99rlg99over 17 years ago
Not Bad

At first I passed this up after scanning the start of the story but decided later to check it out. I don't pretend to be a writer so I won't rant and rave about what you should or should'nt have wrote. I thought it was a good read. Keep Writing

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Far fetched

If she is telling her story after "rehab", she still has a long long long long long long way to go.

Pure self delusion....she has yet to prove that she isn't just another piece of trash waiting for her next fuck...she'll drop her panties at the next smell of sperm or cock.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Good entertainment

I think Risq said it all for me.

Great writing as always.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'd love to read Steve's side of the story

This one was spot on. Even the way she tried to put some of the blame on Steve was true to life - she may have been wrong, but it is a likely scenario.

Steve's side of the story would be good. Find out why he avoided confrontation, the details behind the fall of George etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
all fair in love and war

she mad at husband for the way he treated her after he found out about her fucking many men while married to the hubby.if hubby tried to talk to her she clamup or go tell george.she don't have a leg to stand on.she got what was coming to her after her betrayal of her family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bullshit

This is a piss-poor excuse for a loving wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
she said she did it any way and got caught

husband working ,she drinking and fucking and whoring for hubby boss.betrayal in the worst way.husband gets revenge and wife is pissed.when wife is a selfish and stupid woman,what is she to expect.she lucky not have aids or stds.you play,you pay or get fucked.wife have no legs to stand on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
she got what was coming to her

forget your family and you want someone to feel sorry for you.fucking all those men and mad at hubby for not telling you what was going down.lucky he didn't kill her stupid ass.he should left a bullet and gun at the door of your ex home when you got out of jail.and said use wisely.

acs_1acs_1almost 17 years ago
Fucking slut.

I cannot believe she was resentful of the way her (ex)husband approached her. After everything she did. Was she really expecting more? What a crock of shit. The dumb slut ought to consider ritual suicide. Even that is too good for her. Fucking whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sad Story

The story was vey depressing but well written. One request to Literotica editors-- can you eliminate comments from anons whose total vocabulary appears to consist of two words repeated over and over "fuckin assholes".There must be some other words these people can use once in a while.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
worthless piece of dogshit drivel

slut blames husband for what HE did, shit! whore should get AIDS and die slow death

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story told well. Sorry that most of the comments have reflected the mentality of troglodytes who not only can't tell an adjective from an adverb but who also lack reading comprehension skill. As authors go, you are one of the best. Thanks.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Reason

Did Steve try to kill his wife? No. So there is no justification for her actions. She tries to used alcohol as an excuse. Sorry not buying it. She had to be sober and getting drunk is a choice. Anything that stems from that choice is her responsibility. She is just a whore. Did she apologize? No. She blames her husband for not supporting her after she has been a slut. Big surprise there. Here is an idea for you. If you kill everyone you fucked around on Steve with I'm sure he will forgive you. Until then you don't deserve shit.

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 15 years ago
a hint for the writer

next time you have a woman cheat in your stories, dont give her children.

that way you as a writer dont have to worry about forgetting them.

you see...how many baby-sitter hours, family-help etc. did the boozing

and whoring slut need to find the time to do her fucking? and how could the husband not have noticed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another mentally unfit woman who marries and

has children, women like this belong in real whorehouses as prostitutes and not married and definately not with children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BS

Full "BLAME" is hers ... nothing else!! Complete capitulation and nothing else. Get the picture. Her husband showed constraint .. she showed her true self .. a whore. END OF STORY!!

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
"WE" let ourselves be manipulated?

Obviously therapy ain't taking. Lazy writing, Jack. You can't have her going to therapy and still calling her husband a coward, betrayer, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
the quicker

The guicker the husband gets this excuse making piece of shit away from his kids and his life the better, who could ever get into bed with that after knowning what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
one time..

the fool of a husband uses his fucking brain and thinks about the dynamics of how he's being used at work versus what he must know of his wife's needs and George would be toast.Too much unreal lack of communication and dearth of intelligence spoils a good plot.BTW-seems like most of the commentators are writing from the Mideast.Torch the bitch and butcher the elocution.Agenda driven wife-beaters I guess!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
YOUR RETARDED

Your either retarded or hate women whenyou wrote she was mad at the way he found out i vote for retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wife Cheats = Husband's Fault????

Get one thing straight .... The husband did NOTHING WRONG! He was not a coward for leaving her in jail, He was not wrong for getting rid of her ... He DID protect his family. She has NO ONE to blame and NO RIGHT to be mad at her husband. She is the SLUT ... GOT IT!!!! Other than that "small" screw up the story is very good!

hrnicholhrnicholabout 14 years ago
Blame is rarely 100% on one side

She was wrong, but when a husband leaves his wife hanging in the wind, just ripe for some predator to come along and gather her in, he must share any blame that exists.

If my job is so important that I don't have time to be aware of my wife and her actions, I don't deserve a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
cowardly?

I've never met a woman I couldn't kill with my bare hands. The level of her betrayal could inspire a serious rage that might lead to physical damage being inflicted on the wayward woman so maybe it was restraint and prudence instead of cowardice that made him reveal what he knew they way he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
whose a coward?

Alcohol may have been the initial means but she went along thereafter. There was the cooperation and she was a part of george's nefarious activity.

Confront her? Denial is more than a river in Egypt. Steve is certainly better off, as it should, with her consequences.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
i AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW THE HUSBAND'S A COWARD

She was pulling gangbang and crap but the husband to the cowardly way out, I don't see it but I guess the writer does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Greedy bitch

demands husband work himself to death so she doesn't have to contribute to the household and then blames him for not being attentive enough as justification to fuck others.

Too bad the bitch did die in a car wreck while driving drunk. It would have served her right.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Did Theresa really ask why it happened?

Well, the answer to why is actually pretty simple. Oh, why bother. This is by far the worst story of yours that I was actually able to stomach all the way through. I really should know better than to read any story with a female POV because 99% of them suck. This one certainly didn't shock in that regard.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WOULD WISHING EVER MAKE IT SO

no more that trying to fill up a sieve. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still playing the victim

Right to the end, Teresa refuses to acknowledge responsibility for her actions. More than that, she's highly offended that her husband divorced her in a manner she didn't approve of. I hope Joyce is still around to help, because Teresa will need a 'minder' for the rest of her life.

.

I like your writing, Jack, even if I don't like all your characters. Thanks for sharing.

cueball961cueball961about 12 years ago
The Husband Shares In the Blame?

"I still haven't completely gotten over the cowardly way he revealed his knowledge of my affairs." Well isn't he just such a bastard? I suppose he was expected to sit down and have some nice communication about how it hurt him for his wife and the mother of his children to be a slut for thirty men at a time. Also, it was his fault that he was away so much as well. I mean, it would never occur to anyone with a reasoning mind that if your husband's boss is hitting on you, and said boss is sending your husband out of town an insane amount that there might be a connection. Of course, she has the alcohol to blame, as well as her lack of sexual experience. Really, when you get right down to it, not much of this is her fault is it?

Yes darlin', it is your fault. You're a drunken, stupid, selfish whore.You deserved everything that happened to you. Hopefully, you'll learn from it. Somehow I doubt it, since you're still in denial.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 ON ANOTHER NOTE

ADDICTION, NO MATTER THE CAUSE. ISNT CURABLE WITHOUT A LOT OF HELP. LOOK CLOSE IN ONES OWN PERSONAL LIFE AND ENVIRONMENT. IT HURTS. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
You Really Tapped Into the Motherload of Emotion When You Portrayed the Wife As Not Responsible For Her Infidelity

I think it added a star or two in ratings because of an additional emotional "spike" for the reader. Took a story that was becoming a matter-of-fact ending and made it controversial.

Good Job!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
very well done

hit all the high emotional points including the blame game by her. 5

monkcalmmonkcalmover 11 years ago
Drinking the excuss

Wow ive seen this drinking adultery the "not me its the booze" defense, is there nothing it cant do, get drunk fuck around, get drunk beat up your spouse,get drunk run over a small kid, personally getting drunk and fucking up someone else s life, you should die in a painful way. Bitch will beat her kids if not kill them spiritually that is the most likely out come, personaly i send her a case of her favorite drink every year on wedding day till she killed her self- man or woman i hate the drinkers excuse. good story you nailed it

Danger09Danger09about 11 years ago
There's ALWAYS an excuse.

I searched deep in my heart & soul & I'm sorry to say; I don't feel any sympathy for the wife--sorry. I'm not buying the drunk excuse; if you can't keep your legs close due to alcohol wouldn't it be wise to not drink alcohol?! I love alcohol ( but I'm not an alcoholic) I go out with my friends & get drunk off my ass once in a while, I have NEVER been so inebriated to where I forget that I'm a married woman! I don't even dance with other guys! It's girls night out if I wanted to be with a guy I would've stayed home with my husband. Their marriage wasn't strong, that's why she eagerly bacame George's gangbange cum slut. If she really gave a damn about her marriage she should've seen if she can join her husband on some of these out of town trips, she should've told him they needed marriage counseling, she should've sat him down & explain her thoughts & feelings regarding their troubled marriage. What she did was allow a dickhead into their marriage. Her blaming alcohol & George is sort of ridiculous, a loving wife would've kicked George in his 10 inch dick; not be mesmerized by it.. Maybe alcohol did play a role but I think it's a cop out. George may have assisted in her divorce but the choice to fuck George & his friends were ultimately hers & hers alone. As a woman & wife I get that she was lonely fuckstrated & missing her husband, I've been there, but she failed to realized it wasn't her husbands choice to be away from her & his kids, he's working hard to provide for their family while she sat her lazy cum dripping ass at home getting soused & getting well fuck'd instead of going to work or taking care of their kids. What kind of mother drops her kids off so she can go & ride another mans dick?! She felt like the way her husband let her know that he knew she's become a whore was cowardly-- did she ever think that maybe he just couldn't stand to look at her? Did she ever think maybe he did it that way to keep from putting a bullet in her head? Why would he cronfront her when all she would've did in her alcoholic cum soaked brain is lie & possibly place blame on him for allowing work to get between them?! Bitch got nerve! I like your stories but sometimes you let the slut wives off to easy. Such as this slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

She keeps saying "we". Bullshit lady, you fucked up and are still trying to blame him. I guess she either didn't truly go or got absolutely nothing out of rehab. The first thing they tell you in rehab is to stop blaming anyone but yourself. I think she missed that memo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Story

I DO like reading the point of view of a stupid bitch blind to the destruction of her marriage and family as she loses everything she once held dear. But there in lies the rub here for me with this story. I admit may be I read too quickly, but I was confused, part of her build up had gone on for months, but then it ended up lasting three years? So she was George's whore for three years before Steve finally did something? He had to have known a lot sooner, especially with even diminished sex with his gangbang whore wife, that her ass had been repeatedly violated by others not himself. Remember, he had been with her since highschool and knew what her asshole looked like. After a 10" cock, much less 21 guys in repeated weekly sessions, it would never be the same. As she recounts the "fall", she mentions less sex with Steve, but never talks about the changes in their relationship, barely glossing over things. And the children? They were not even characters here. I'm not implying this wasn't well written, but some details were seriously lacking that would have painted a more complete picture of her, her fall, and yes even, possible rehabilitation. Last comment: It always bothers me more when they were "first loves" and high school sweethearts. The betrayal always seems so much worse, and intense. The absolute exclusivity should have been the rock to sustain them through anything. Its not just the character in this story, but seems to be common theme. "his was the only cock I had ever seen", and so she suddenly takes it for granted? How did you forget how special that in and of itself was? It was enough to keep you strong through high school and college, so why after a few kids wasn't it good enough anymore? Oh yeah, because instead of focusing on your husband and your relationship, you stayed too mired with sexual hangups and had to deny him basic intimacies. I don't understand. These same hangups held all her life suddenly become bulldozed over in minutes. If it was that easy, wouldn't the only love of her life been able to talk her into experimenting? How do these women live with the humiliation, guilt, and shame? Why does being a slut whore make them feel sexy? I and many authors here seem to know that the best sex is an expression of love. So where do all these multiple orgasms come from? Lack of self respect and the resulting depression are the powder keg that destroys all relationships around you, including the children. And even her lovers. So how was she still able to stay desireable as a hot piece of ass? What I really like about this story is it focuses on alcohol being a problem. Too many hide behind it as an excuse. But she STILL blames him for parts of this, and STILL refuses to accept total responsibility. Too easy to blame gin and George for most, and Steve for a little. God I hope after three years Steve had been getting his while away on trips. How could he avoided the signs for so long? So again, good story, if only because it got me riled up enough to ramble in this comment box. Thanks.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 11 years ago
I hope that I wasn't suppose to feel sorry for that bitch...

... because she was written as the most disingenuous piece of shit ever. From her fake indignation towards George because he didn't love her back to her real indignation towards Steve because of his so-called "cowardice", Teresa proved to be not only a person of extremely low morals but one very capable of lying to herself as well as others. All in all, probably the worst villainess since Linda in DG Hear's "The Affair". Another piece of shit whore who was painted with a bit of a sympathetic brush.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
And where were

the kids when she was out all those nights? If he takes her back he is the biggest WIMP of all time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Drunken slut

Drunken slut got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still playing the victim

Steve worked too hard, and/or George was a predator, and/or we were manipulated, and/or (Insert your excuse here). She claims to take full responsibility for her actions but this is clearly just therapy-speak. In the end, "I just wish to God I could understand why it happened," she proves she'll ALWAYS be a victim. It's the only role she'll let herself play.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Bullshit!

"Too much trust has been breached for him to ever trust me again, and I still haven't completely gotten over the cowardly way he revealed his knowledge of my affairs."

Cowardly! Smart is more like it! He gave her the same level of respect she had shown him, actually he gave her a hell of a lot more respect! Drunks and drug addicts blame everyone but themselves - fuck them the world would be better off without them. They do nothing but harm to others in this world. They chose to do what they do, then they blame it on someone else or the substance they abuse - they lie to themselves and others! In this case, she is shit. Her husband was wise to flush her. she will smell for the rest of her rotten life.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Weak

still blaming everyone else. It's Steve's fault. It's George's fault. It's the alcohol's fault. This filthy cunt actively went out and sought other men. She knew beforehand that alcohol 'Made her stupid and horny', and intentionally went out to get drunk and have sex while her husband was away. Her decision to do this was made while stone cold sober. She used alcohol in the same way all cheaters use it, as an excuse and a rationalisation for her sub-human actions. Everyone knows how alcohol affects them, and they choose, when they are sober, to go out and get drunk. It's no excuse. If a drunk driver mows down a few kids, will the judge let him off the hook if he says,'But your honor, It's ok, because I was drunk',?Pity she didn't get infected with Aids.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Also

for someone that claims to have been drunk, her memory is pretty perfect! She can remember precisely how many men she had each time, the exact shape, size, and length of their cocks, and even their ages and facial features! She can remember exactly where, and when each meeting took place. Hell, she can tell exactly how many orgasms she had! Drunks are incapable of that kind of recall, and they cannot switch off their drinking to hide it when they need to. Alcoholics are obvious to anyone that knows them. This whore most likely wasn't drinking at all, but was just a lying filthy piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dick size really?

lol 10 inch, 8 inch, 7 and1/2inch,and 7 inch dicks when the average size is 5-6.5 inches

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
oh well

I was going to leave a comment but, after reading some of the comments left by others there is nothing I can say, since they have said everything I might have thought. but what I can say is, that this was actually a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yep I have a issue with the memory

and all the booze!!! However, wife has a memory problem TOO... Kinda a grey area about the gray matter huh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was a great story!

And one I know personally. I used to work for a logger, I ran equipment for him. A rich SOB that was and is, a mean individual. Thankfully, I'm bigger and much meaner.

My wife and I were young, very young when he first paid a visit to my home, after I went to work. After a bit of threats and innuendo, he bedded my wife. She also had a bit of problem with booze, something her father did too. I had no idea she drank during the day while I was gone.

Unfortunately for old Bill, we broke down one afternoon and couldn't get the Yarder repair so we were all sent home. Yep, you guessed it, old Bill was mounted up on my wife and pounding her like a drum with his cock. Until you've seen something like that, you can't imagine the shock. Just imagine your guts falling out onto the floor and you would have a semblance of how you feel. So I just got in my car and left. I needed a plan.

What I did should have not just sent me to jail, but to prison I suppose but at the time, some 30 years ago, I didn't think that far. Instead, I waited for him to leave my house, in the early afternoon and then went home. When my wife greeted me, I said nothing back. She had treated our marriage like it didn't exist so I was going to treat her like she didn't exist. When it was time for bed, she went without me, in tears as to why I didn't' look at her nor speak to her. I'm sure in her heart she knew, but was unwilling to consider it. After she was in bed, I got out a spare blanket and pillow, then made my bed on the couch.

The next day was Tuesday. I showed up for work exactly as I always did and tried to behave in the same manner as always. Except to the boss. I ignored him. That'll get you fired and if it wasn't for the fact he was fucking my wife while I worked all day, he probably would have. When he left the job site I assume he went to my house because both he and my wife had compared scorecards. They knew, or at least suspected strongly, I knew. He'd found out we'd broke down early the day before.

My actions toward them both didn't change all week and my wife was beside herself. On Friday, she announced her mom was coming to pick her up and she was going to spend a few days at their house, to give us time apart. That worked out perfectly. I didn't need any prying eyes. My boss was a heavy drinker on the weekends, and I found his company truck parked at the Runamuck Tavern. I sat and waited outside, keeping a watch on what went on inside. My own car was parked a few blocks away. I didn't need it for what I had planned.

Sure enough, he finally came out. He was alone. When he stopped by a dumpster to piss, I was ready. He could hardly stand and my fist, backed by 240lbs of naked rage, took him in the left kidney. He dropped like a rock. Until that moment, I didn't realize someone could be knocked out that way. To me, it was a way to put him on the defensive and put a good beatdown on him until he was in the shape I needed. Instead, I just dragged him behind the dumper and pulled his pants and underwear to his knees and pulled out a razor we use to castrate hogs. One tiny nick on his nutsack that stretched wide and I was able to pull out first one nut, then the other. They were still connected to the cord. Expecting him to wake up when I tugged, I was on my feet and ready to bolt when I pulled on them. Instead, he lay there quietly.

Pulling on both gently, but steadily, the same manner in which I castrate hogs, I felt them come tight and continue to pull. With the same pop as a pig, they tore free. Doing it like that, there is little bleeding, rather than a cut which kills the animal. When they tore loose, he groaned in his stupor and tried to roll to his side. Checking for any bleeding, when I saw there was little, I too the time to pull his underwear and pants back up, zipped and then buckled his pants. I left him laying there.

All weekend I expected a police car to show up. When it didn't, I breathed a little easier and I began to look forward to Monday morning. By sunday evening, my wife hadn't come home and so I took my place on the couch and went to sleep. I wasn't going to sleep where they'd fucked. Sometime in the night she showed up, I heard the door close and woke up enough to roll over and put my back to her. She'd just stopped and look at me like she wanted to talk. I heard the bedroom door close an instant before fell back asleep.

Monday, I was shocked to see the boss. But he looked like hell. Kinda of a grey color to his skin, the rest of the guys gave him hell about a hellacious hangover. I just smirked, I figured there wasn't any way he could show it was me that castrated him. Everything I used was conveniently dumped at the landfill Saturday afternoon.

He went home early, whether he planned to fuck my wife or not, I wasn't sure, but it seemed while listening, he didn't realize he was nut free! Other than checking to make sure he wasn't robbed, he'd stumbled home and said he was fighting a terrible stomach ache. Now I had words put to the looks on my hogs faces for the next few weeks. Getting home, my wife was sweet as could be and even had dinner on the table waiting.

She finally figured it out and couldn't help but apologize. It was booze that did it and she swore she'd never do it again. I told her it didn't matter to me whether she did or not, I didn't care. That made her cry of course and she swore I didn't love her like she did me. I laughed at her, telling her obviously not, my love hadn't allowed me to cheat. Over the next weeks she tried to talk me back into her bedroom, something I made plain was hers and hers alone. But I deferred, telling her I was not interested in used cunt. That brought on a fresh bout of tears when she mentioned how we'd planned on starting our family. I was still laughing when I walked out the door.

When the boss realized he'd been nutted, I'm not sure. But he eventually did and was gone for a short hospital stay. There were rumors and innuendo but nothing solid. I was anticipating his stop to our job site, when next it came. I was disappointed when he showed up. He looked poorly, not as bad as before, but bad. This time though, I wasn't quite so quiet and while everyone was sitting around talking, I mentioned how it looked as though he was ill. Then I let the cat out of the bag, IF he were paying attention. I told him he looked like someone that had just been kicked in the nuts! After I chuckled for a bit, I just looked at him and grinned.

He knew at that moment I had something to do with it. The police even stopped by and asked me where I'd been. After explaining we'd broke down and my wife was gone for the weekend, it gave me a chance to work on my mustang I was building from the ground up. There was nothing they could do in order to tie me to the crime and they soon gave up. When the police left my wife was staring at me like she didn't know me. I just stared at her when she asked me point blank if I'd attacked my boss. I just looked at her and pulled my lips back from my teeth. I told her just one thing. "Be afraid, be very afraid."

That was almost 30 years ago. We live like roommates and that's it. I have a girlfriend here and there and I assume she has a boyfriend, although she swears she doesn't. I just shrug and tell her I really don't care. We never had kids, I've never touched her since the day I caught her. It's too bad, I really loved her at one time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Selfpunishment

@ Anon Excellent cruel revenge story, but why he does not divorce her. To live together what a selfpunishment...............

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

I will tell you why, You were a cheap and easy fuck

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Another cheater trying...

Another cheater trying to justify her mistakes with the actions of other people!!! She was the only responsible for her actions, her mistakes!!! And payed for them...3*

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
HER LAST QUESTION TO GOD DESERVES AN ANSWER

she probably never will, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCK YOU JACK "OFF"!!!! YOU ARE REAL PIECE OF SHIT ...... AND OF COURSE A "FIRST CLASS" CUCKY BOY WHORE WIFE ANAL CREAMPIE EATING FAGGOT!!!

""""""""""EAT SHIT AND DIE ASS HOLE! ...... BUT NOT BEFORE SOMEONE BREAKS EVERYONE OF YOUR FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""""""""""""""""

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just terrible.

And unbelievable. Even if she got a moron for a lawyer she would have ended up with custody. In a Court of law her adultery would have counted for nothing. And unless she got a hanging Judge, her stint in rehab would have been all it took for a judge to give her full custody, alimony, child support and use of the family home until the kids graduated. She would have gotten her car and Steve would have gotten the bill. Steve would have had to pay her attorney and Court costs. Her lawyer would have never given him the kids. They had all the proof they needed to show that Steve was an absentee parent - never home, always at work. No way in hell he gets custody. And as for George? Her lawyer would have taken him, the Company and his clients that used her to the cleaners. You think any of the Companies involved wouldn't have paid her off in return for their employees actions NOT to become known to the general public? The men George pimped her out to would have turned State's evidence and gladly testified against George to avoid jail time. The story you wrote simply wasn't plausible. No stars.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

I'm sorry anondiot but it was far past simple adultery. She prostituted herself and was a careless alcoholic. Pretty sure hubby gets the kids.

My chief complaint is that even though she says she takes ownership in her problem she doesn't really believe it. Thus her rehab isn't truly done yet. When she can continue to find others to share the blame she will always subconsciously fail to acknowledge she did this to herself. This is far and beyond a simple poor lonely wife and clueless cuck. This was a woman out of control and relinquishing her life to whore for a douchebag larger-than-life asshole who could push her limits, which were apparently undefined as yet. Something as dramatic as divorce or death were the only ways to bring her back to reality. My opinion, a little too far overboard to feel sorry for or sympathy toward the cunt. Since that appears to be the reason for the story I'd have to say it didn't reach its goal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking bitch...

"I still haven't completely gotten over the cowardly way he revealed his knowledge of my affairs. "

"by putting his work first and me second, that he helped grease the skids for George to seduce me."

Unbelievable. The nerve of the damn whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Baffled!

Not sure why a great story like this gets rated so low. I think it's because people don't want to know the real ramifications of infidelity so take it out on the author.

Five stars from me.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
*****

Great read. Emotionally devastating. Leaves the end open a bit but that seems to be your style. Sometimes.

Anonymous from Aug 2015 looks to have missed his/her/its meds. Wow.

Thx for the tale.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
4* Good read.

But what a stupid bitch. She redefines stupid!

For her to be angry at her husband in anyway shows her continuing lack of character.

He was more merciful than I would have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Take Back

I think he should of gone to marriage counseling with her after rehab and tried to work on at least being good friends. They still had things in common, family, friends, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4over 7 years ago
Wow!

It very realistic that the wife would try to blame her husband for her downfall - he worked too hard and he was a coward toward her when he found out. Let's face it if he had sought counseling the eventual divorce and resolution would have been a mess. She said that her husband did not satisfy her anymore compared to George and she loved the gangbangs. Alcohol helped get her in George's control but she came up with the reasons (e.g., Steve's +100 others jobs; exposure as a slut) to go along with being his whore. So what changed when Steve found out? She got the help she needed to not use alcohol as an excuse and she had to take responsibility for her actions. The marriage died when she became George's slut so no amount of counseling can change the fact that they were no longer a couple. The only mistake Steve made was to trust his wife so completely.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 7 years ago
Ah, the old standby of the cheating wife

"If he hadn't put his work first and me second", what a crock of shit. Exactly what else is a guy supposed to do, hm? Say "no" when the boss asks/tells him to go out of town on business? Try to get his hours reduced? The bitch may not be able to handle a bit of loneliness, but I bet she'd be even less tolerant of an unemployed husband. And with such a vindictive, evil prick of a boss, Steve probably would've been fucked over even worse than the typical lay-off. George probably would've had him blackballed, spreading rumors and lies that would make it so Steve would have to move to a different state to get hired in the same field again.

So what was he supposed to do? I'd like to think it's just irrational thinking on the ex-wife's part, but I've noticed the same thing in your other stories that involve a divorce. You try to go for this "shared blame" thing and it never holds water. You frame it like the husband caused some crack in the marriage and allowed a roach or two to slip through. But of course the wife is the only one who ever notices the crack, and never says a word about it. Hubby was working too much? Well I can't help but notice that wifey never actually talked to him about it. So not only is the husband supposed to somehow negotiate more reasonable hours and less travel, but also be a mind-reader as well?

Bit of a tall order, do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Hard Story To Read

This was a hard story for me to get through. To me there was absolutely nothing erotic about it. This story was twisted, disgusting, and depraved. I suppose there are

"snakes" out there in the world like this "George" character, but as far as I know I've never met one. A man like that, though, is not deserving of the price of the bullet it would take to kill him.

MullendersMullendersalmost 7 years ago

that cunt should just do the world a facor and eat lead

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 7 years ago
Why is it?

Women always expect men to fight for to keep them, but steadfastly refuse to fight to keep a man as her own and to be his alone. This story is just one example of what inevitably happens, the destruction of all she wanted and his understandable refusal to take all the responsibility on his own shoulders. Selfish only begins to describe her character and actions; and C.Y.A. an apt description of his.

LucasredLucasredover 6 years ago
Wife's excuse

The wife proclaiming her anger over her husband's "cowardice confrontation" is just an excuse to spread her blame.

He didn't confront her because she wasn't worth it. After seeing tapes and pictures like the husband did, words are useless. Wife may have been much Less happy if husband had confronted her as, if he's anything like most men, she could be in real danger. Her extent of betrayal can make a man crazy.

SimepopSimepopover 6 years ago
Stupid wife

Woman is admittedly an alcoholic, but she wasn't drunk all the time. When she sobered up she could have gone to husband, to get his support. Instead she kept going back to same destructive behavior then tried to call him a coward. She deserved every consequence that she got.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

She had a drinking problem enhanced by her husband’s absences. She lonely sex had diminished she was horned and vulnerable. George took advantage of that. Her repressed sexual beliefs once released caused her to want more and more. She was by then addicted to the sex as someone is to drugs or cigarettes. She knew it was to late to tell her husband and when she was about to stop George blackmailed her with videos and threats against husband and other employees. She was, in her mind, trapped. She still loved her husband and kids but dispite her wanting to quit her addiction to orgasms and the sex was impossible to give up without help. He finally going to jail was her out and she took it. George got his, although I think he should have had his nuts removed, the marriage was in deep trouble but should it survive will depend on her husbands love for her and if he can get by his pride and ego and forgive her. He may not be able to forget, but bluntly, he now has a wife who will do virtually anything sexual for him. Think he could grow a pair and live with it, put things in perspective and get by everything that had happened? Well if it was me think I could.😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@timriv

You are disgrace for human race. The world is over populated, why dont we do humanity a favor and put and end to your worthless life? Each time you write something you show what a useless wimp you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
oh your a bi

that explains the story, you dont know and cant fathom what love is, nor do your supporters, you are an abomiNATION, so are your stories.

I hoped a drugged out crack head wipes out your family, and lets see if you fell that they are just a victim.

fucking snowflakes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I will pray for the soul of the last anonymous commenter.

That last commenter is representative of a growing group of disturbed individuals who don't belong here, where most of us come to safely explore and enjoy our desires and fantasies. They come here to make themselves feel better by judging others, disparaging their lifestyles. God has created all forms of life, all beloved by him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Because you're a character in a story by a writer who sees reality through a delusional prism, which precludes any woman for being responsible for their actions.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous