All Comments on 'Marrying for Money Ch. 02'

by haremgirl

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

A nice ending to your story. I look forward to reading more from you.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ending?

I hope not I'm looking forward to more.

Metzov

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Encore! Encore!!!!!

This is just too good not to keep it going!

Please keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good First Story

First I would like to encourage you to keep writing. Please take my comments in the positive spirit in which they are given. Your language had the feeling of post World War II rather than post Civil War. "Pussy" is not a word from the 18hundreds Victorian England. People not only talk but also think in a vocabulary that is unique to a time and place. The thoughts and feeling about sex at that time needed to be rather indirect. Victorian language was repressed especially for upper class women. I am not suggesting that your basic plot was not completely impossible, but the thoughts expressed could not have happened in those days. I suggest you read a Victorian novel to get the feel, or write closer to our time. But please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Lusty but Innocent Woman

This is a story of a lusty but innocent woman. I would say that she is most men's ideal bride. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
just a thought

What's the difference, really, between her refusing to sell herself to her former suitor, and her willingness to give it up for money to a man she doesn't know? That doesn't make any sense to me.

You've obviously put a lot of work into this story, and it is a good read. Think about your premise.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
Ch.02........

was excellent and even better than the first...each page, word, pharagraph...brings more and more and can't wait to read on...i'm glad i found this story late i think it would have killed me to have to wait...day to day...week etc to read this one, i love running upon a older, goody such as this one. Do i sense a bit of a lil D/s..maybe some bondage coming up possibly? geezes i love it. i normally read BDSM and have only recently moved on to romance, etc and its always a pleasure to find a bit of the D/s mixed into a story of romance, love. thanks for allowing us to read you and look forward to reading on. respectfully fan in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Grrrrrreat!!!!!!

I love this story...I fell upon it by accident...someone posted a comment for another story I was reading and recommended you as an author to read... SO here I am reading...and I can't stop!!! MORE PLEASE!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Very good, very erotic

Wonderful compatability. And in just three days, too! Eerrr, now four.

Very enjoyable reading.

Magnus_St0rmMagnus_St0rmabout 14 years ago
a SIX!

This is one of my favorite stories so far.

As for period language, I don't really know or care what they called a pussy in the post-civil-war era. I like your usage of the modern slang in this case. Kind of like the modern music in "A Knight's Tale"

I hope as this story continues, that Trevor finds the emotional fulfillment of married love that he was intent on denying himself...

This part of the story could have scored a SIX!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

I love this story. I think the characters are sweet and likable. The story is every bit as good as many romance writers I have read. You should see about getting published. I am enjoying their story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

I love that your story isnt just about sex, and how easy it is to watch the two characters' attraction to each other grow. You are a great writer, and I'm sure that if you wrote something seriously, you would be able to produce something pretty amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well done...

Including the English, unlike so much on this site. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
ACCOLADES, but

The accolades make sense.

A minor "but." The hymen covers the opening of the vagina. Hence, for the penis to be halfway into the vagina before encountering the hymen, as depicted, is impossible. Google: hymen location.

A very minor slip, involving only two paragraphs.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow...

...corny as hell, though beautifully done. So happy to be able to read on Lit without having to stumble continually on the atrocious grammar and spelling. Very appreciated. Looking forward to read all of you.

Peter on Vancouver Island

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous