Marti's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers

Instead of turning to whip Gloria, the lord instructed Jeff and Mike to fetch chairs, enough for the whole staff and to set them up on the far side of the room. He then turned to Marti. "You told me that you would obey. Prove it. Remove your clothing and show me your tits, pussy and ass." Marti looked at Gloria's naked assl. Her breasts pushing out the sides from between her chest and the bench. The tail of the whip which covered one of her naked pussy lips, but the folds of the lip on the other side were exposed for all to see.

Marti did not respond verbally. She reached up to the strap on the back of her neck which held the gown and loosed it. One side of the dress fell to hang on her ample breast. The dark nipple of the other breast was left exposed. She felt intense embarrassment. She remembered ordering both Jeff and Mike to leave several times before she changed her clothes, but now, they stopped their activity to watch Marti undress. They saw her naked body and there was nothing she could do about it.

It took the slightest of nudges to free the hanging dress which fell further, catching on her hips and bubble butt, revealing only the top of her hair stubbled slit. The lord's eyes took in her nakedness with a suggestion of disappointment over the hair. Marti reached to finish the job. The dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it one foot at a time. She stood with her hands to her side and feet tightly together, trying to not give away her feelings of ardent humiliation. The stings of the whip came to her mind again.

Gloria had no choice but to wait for her whipping. Yet the lord addressed Marti still. He reached his hand to the nipple of one of her breasts. "This is the fist I touched your dark nipple. Gloria has touched them when she came to Peter's Island to see you, Didn't she Do you trust her?" He gripped one of them with his thumb and forefinger while looking into Marti's eyes for any signs she might resist. There were none. Marti's face showed signs of resignation and shame. Her body was his to do with as he pleased and she would do nothing about it. She gave her body instead over to her master. The humiliation was intensified by Jeff and Mike's whispered comments to each other as they finished setting up the chairs. Marti's butt was to them, but she knew full well that her body would probably be on display for the whole staff shortly. There could be no other reason for the chairs. Her eyes closed and a lump came to her throat.

The lord pulled on her nipple until he could see the first sign of pain in her eyes, but she did not struggle against him. She allowed him uncontested access to her naked body. He let go abruptly and moved his hand to caress Marti's vulva. He felt the stubble of her hair. "You will have to be whipped for that. Gloria will be whipped double hard for resisting her whipping and then she shall be whipped again for not keeping her self shaved. I wonder if she will resist her second whipping. You will be whip just once for not shaving." The lord ended his comment with a look into Marti's eyes. "Tell me you will voluntarily shackle yourself for your whipping."

Marti could not get the words out with out her voice failing. "I will shackle..... myself...... for my whippinnnn....." Her voice deteriorated into a whine.

Jeff and Mike had finished setting up the twenty or so chairs and each took seats in the front row. The lord snapped Marti back to attention. "Marti go through the mansion and find every staff member. Personally and one at a time, tell them the lord requires their attendance in the library. Tell them that it is time for your and Gloria's service." Marti did not know exactly what that meant, but she was more concerned at the moment about how to hide her nakedness. She realized that holding one arm over her bosom and the other hand over her vulva would look ridiculous. She resigned herself to walk through the mansion naked, hands to her side.

Gloria was growing impatient for her own whipping. She finally mustered the courage to growl "Aren't you going to whip me?" For that the lord calmly walked up behind her bound and naked body, and slowly put his hand on her ass cheek, kneading it like dough.

He then removed the whip from between her ass cheeks and delivered a lash upon her naked skin. Gloria wailed in pain and surprise. The lord informed her that "Your whipping has not yet begun. That one was just for speaking out."

Gloria could hear the foot steps of the staff as they entered the room one by one. She was flexing her knees in an attempt to shake off the pain of that single lash. The desire to rub the pain away with her hand was so strong that she struggled against her wrist shackles as well. She realized the staff could see her struggle, but she could not see the staff as her ass was toward them. Marti was the last back in the room.

The lord announced to everyone. "Thank you for your service to these two women this month past. I ask you to remain for the duration as Gloria and Marti will be serving you now. I have confidence that you will treat them according to the way they treated you." The lord turned to Marti. "As you are aware, you will be receiving a whipping now too. It is time for you to shackle yourself."

Marti was standing to the side of the seated staff in the attempt to avoid their direct view as the lord spoke. Now she must walk directly in front and assume the same position in which Gloria was already. With each step toward the front of the room she studied the form and visage which Gloria's naked body provided the audience. This is how her body would also appear very shortly for everyone to see.

Gloria's legs were apart and her ass was welting a little from her first lash. Her ass looked the shape of a heart, each cheek full and round, coming together at the top where it formed her crack which was pulled open by her spread legs. Down her ass crack, it soon split into two folds of dark skin, convoluted and meandering as a woman's pussy lips do when they cover her vaginal opening only part way.

Marti thought of how her own naked pussy would be turned up for everyone's view as she stood with her back to the crowd. Parting her legs to line them up with the shackles, she placed her ankles into them one at a time. They snapped shut, at which point the realization that she was now committed to her humiliation and whipping rested heavily upon her, as iron prevented her running away. Bending over to submit her wrists to the same bondage became more difficult but inevitable. She struggled to hold back screams for help and forced herself to lean forward. Her breasts became heavy as she leaned forward. Her nipples touched the surface of the bench first and she raised her hands to reach for the shackles which were above her head.

She laid her wrists into the open shackles and heard them click shut. Then she relaxed her body and felt her breasts adjust to her own weight on top of them. She could feel the cool air circulate around her snatch which was now open to the view of the room. She turned her head to look at Gloria who was looking back at her. And who said to her "I guess you don't get to whip me."

Marti retorted. "I would hate to be you. You don't know how bad it hurts. And after it hurts that bad you still have the same number of lashes coming again. The worst part is, you want to rub it so bad, but you can't move her hands; and you want to get out of the way of the whip, but you can't move your ass either. You are held firmly in place as you hear the whip come down on you. You don't know what it feels like to hear the whip start to swing and try soooo hard to move your ass, but can't. Then the pain!" Marti's face cringed in remembrance.

Gloria shut up, regretting her comment to Marti.

The lord began speaking. "I understand that Gloria and Marti didn't actually treat you guys very well." The lord asked each of the staff to recount stories of Gloria and Marti's conduct which caused them discomfort, while Gloria and Marti laid bent over and naked listening.

Wendy explained that Gloria had required her to stay awake all night on several occasions to prepare an elaborate breakfast dish for her. And Thad told of Marti making fun of him for being unable to lift a stone bench. She instructed Thad to work out in front of them naked every day while she and Gloria ate their lunch. Jeff and Mike which were the lord's attendants the first day and had stripped Marti naked at the lord's command, were singled out and ordered to ask permission each time before they took a shower so that Gloria and Marti could watch them.

Marti and Gloria wondered, while listening to all of this, if their whippings would be worse for it. Or if some other punishment was in store. The lord him self walked around to Gloria's face and held it in his hands. Her short hair crowded his hands and fell between his fingers. He pressed hard on her face and positioned her face to look him in the eyes. He kissed her, tasting her lips. Then he pulled a black bag over her head and drew the draw chord snugly around her neck. Gloria could no longer see.

Marti watched and wondered if she was next. She could do nothing as the lord leaned down in front of her in the very same way. He took hold of her face with his hands and more gently then he had handled Gloria, he lifted her mouth to his. He pressed her soft lips drenched with the sweat of fear against his. The lord lingered tasting and relishing the fullness of her pouty lips which were nearly as naturally dark as her nipples and pussy lips. Then he placed the same sort of bag over her head and drew it snug around her neck as well.

He stood, placed his hand on Gloria's naked shoulder and addressed the room but spoke to Gloria. "You shall remain bound like this until tomorrow morning. At which time you shall receive a whipping until you cry earnestly, then fifteen minutes for the pain to abate before another of the same number of lashes for your resistance, then another fifteen minutes and another lashing of the same for not keeping your genitals shaved as instructed."

He moved over to Marti's body and placed his hand on her shoulder then again spoke. "Marti, you shall also remain bound like this until tomorrow morning, where you shall then receive your whipping for not keeping your genitals shaved." The lord removed his hand from Marti's body and stood between the women's naked asses and the audience when he continued. "For the remainder of the woman's stay here, they will serve all of you in any capacity you see fit. Mind these three rules. They both shall not wear clothing at any time, nor cover their nakedness. They both must each shower and shave their pussies at least once a day, but may shower only in the garden, after informing each and every staff member personally of the time of their shower so that any may watch if they desire. They both shall masturbate themselves to orgasm once a day also after informing each and every staff member personally of the time and place of their masturbation so that each may watch if they desire."

Marti was used to being required to inform others of her intimate moments. For an extended time on Peter's Island, she was required to sleep in a common area with her legs in stirrups. Gloria, on the other hand, began to cry. She imagined her self standing in front of a staff member naked to invite them to watch her publicly masturbate herself. The thought was too much for her.

The lord ended the rules with a punishment. "If either Gloria or Marti break any of these three rules or do not obey an instruction, any of you can have either of them whipped. If they do not voluntarily walk to these whipping benches when instructed, whip them double. One last thing. I have blind folded them so that during the remainder of this day and through the night, any time before their whipping in the morning, anyone can come into this room and do with them as you please, so long as they remain in their shackles at all times. They will never know who you are, nor will your fellow staff members know who came to this room alone nor what you did."

Gloria screamed from inside her hood. Marti moaned and began to cry. She pulled her ass forward and tried to close her legs, but could not. The lord was not yet done. "There is a generous supply of personal lubricant on the table. If either asks for lubricant, you must apply it for them." The lord then turned his head toward the woman so they could clearly hear his next instruction. "Gloria, Marti, I am sure that if a male staff member wants to penetrate your upturned sex with his penis, he will lubricate you, because he doesn't want to hurt himself, but if something else is used such as their fingers, a broom handle, or a vegetable, lack of lubrication may prove painful to you. If you want lubrication, you must ask for it. You must ask them to apply lubrication to you and you must specify on which part of your body. If you don't say to them 'please spread some lubrication in my pussy' they don't have to."

The lord slapped Marti hard on her ass with his hand and turned to Gloria, placing his fingers between her open legs and upturned ass. He stroked her clitoris and pulled on her lips in a way which would have been very pleasant to Gloria under different circumstances. Then the lord walked toward the door, leaving Gloria and Marti's next eighteen hours in the hands of any number of the staff. "I will return in the morning for your whippings." He announced as he left the room.

Jeff was the first to approach Marti from behind. Before saying anything he slapped her ass with his hand, but did not remove his hand afterward. Instead he slid it between her legs and inserted his thumb inside her. After which he said. "I don't care who knows what I do to you. And you can bet I am going to be watching you every time you shower and every time you have to masturbate. And you can also bet that every time you don't get your self all the way off, I will have you whipped. You made me strip naked every day for my shower, so I have no concern for stripping right now with everyone in the room and punishing you with my cock in your body."

He pulled his pants down and released his hard cock which snapped to attention. Marti pleaded with him to not rape her. She pressed her body against the bench in the vain attempt to retreat her exposed pussy from him. Jeff was not her owner. He did not purchase her or win her at the auction house. Instead, He had been her servant for a month. She made him strip naked. She watched him shower. Now it was she who was naked, bound and humiliated for him.

Jeff relished her fruitless, struggling attempts at retreat and her begging. He placed his hands on her ass cheeks to steady her. The feel of his hands signaled to her the imminent humiliating debauchery of her bound naked body. She tried to squirm, but even that was impossible. She could not close her legs. She could not turn herself around. She was soon sweat soaked and it pooled under her breasts which glistened and glided across the bench with her every twitch.

Jeff's dick was stiff and anxious for its revenge inside her body. She couldn't see, but closed her eyes anyway as she felt the head of his cock touch the slit between her legs. She was already exhausted from struggling and the thought of a cock inside her reminded her of good feelings. A part of her wanted to give up, just relax and enjoy a penis entering her welcoming vagina. But this was Jeff, the man whom she had humiliated and this was certainly not the last time he would humiliate her.

As his swollen cock parted her pussy lips and she began to feel it fill her up, she thought of what it will feel like being whipped tomorrow and that Jeff will undoubtably have her whipped again and on top of that probably also rape her again and again over the next three or four weeks. His cock had reached her whole length inside. She felt the pleasure of a full pussy and she felt her humiliation. She was not paying attention to what was happening to Gloria, though she could hear her scream and threat and curse. She knew that would not get her better treatment through the long night.

She stopped struggling and pushed her ass outward to ease the effort of Jeff's repeated strokes. She said to him. "Jeff, I understand why you are angry at me. I am going to open myself up and let you do what ever you want to me. I can't resist very much, but I won't resist at all. It's OK. Do to me what you want. Its only fair and I am sorry for what I did to you." She tried to enjoy the rhythmic strokes of the involuntary sex act being perpetrated upon her. She relaxed and concentrated on the sensations of a man's dick inside and around her pussy.

Jeff reminded her that he would still torture her all the same for the next couple of weeks. Jeff had not risked his freedom in an auction house for the chance of winning a great deal of money as she had nine months ago. This was her choice and she had no right to make Jeff do something to which he had never agreed. She said. "I know. It's OK. You do what you want to me. I deserve it." Marti felt the warm pressure of Jeff's cum spill inside her and Marti took from Jeff the pleasure and satisfaction which a woman takes from a man at that moment.

As Jeff exited her, she felt the cold air of the room on her open cunt, which was again in the view of the full room. She braced herself for the next assault on her naked body. She could do nothing to prevent it. She could not even reposition herself. She could not wipe herself clean. Jeff's cum mixed with her own juices ran down her leg, she could do nothing about it. She pushed her pussy out and open, ready to receive what ever was next in the hope that offering no resistance might forestall more painful treatment.

The next participant in her humiliation began by wiping the sweaty cum from the inside of her thigh. She knew it was not out of compassion, but because her assailant didn't want to mess himself up. She felt the rag swiped over her helpless body. She was unable to move. He then wiped the opening of her pussy clean to his satisfaction before taking hold of her clitoris and pulling and messaging to see how swollen he could make it. She was forced to submit to his will in its every detail.

The public violations of their shackled bodies continued only for a short time. Gloria seemed to get the brunt of it because, she struggled so much. This proved satisfying to those whom she had treated with especial indignity. After an hour, the room was empty. Presumably others would come through the rest of the day and night, ones with desires to do things to Marti and Gloria which they did not want even their fellow staffers to know about.

The room was quiet save for the sound of the vibrator which someone had left switched on and inside Gloria. Though both were blindfolded by the bags over their heads, they could speak to each other. "Gloria, is that thing inside you or is it on a table somewhere?" Marti asked in curiosity.

Gloria responded with the truth. "It is inside me and it is arousing my pussy.. a lot! If the next person to come in just touches me with out hurting me, I will come so hard." Marti knew that feeling. It had happened to her several times during her nine months of service.

She offered advise. "You won't be able to push it out. They probably tied it or taped it or something. That's what people did to me every time that happened to me. If you try to push it out, you will just make your pussy more sensitive. It gets really painful when your pussy is very sore and you can't stop from having another orgasm. So just relax and let go." Gloria took her advise.

Gloria confessed to Marti. "It was a vary hard decision to offer myself into slavery even for a month to buy you out of your last month. But it was the only way I could buy you. And I only bought you less than a month of freedom before you would be free anyway. I don't know if I can do this. We have three weeks of this and my whipping tomorrow...." Gloria began to cry. The dildo sticking out of her pussy bounced with each sob. She could feel its weight against her clitoris each time.

jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers