Marti's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers

Marti consoled her. "You don't have a choice now. Its done. These people will do to you what ever they want and we will both probably be whipped several times before our time here is up. Gloria, I have never been whipped as hard as you are going to be whipped tomorrow." Marti paused to let Gloria's sobbing subside again, then continued "We aren't here just to do their laundry like they were for us. We are their sex slave for the next month, but then we get to go home. Oh my god! I am soooo glad. I can't wait and I can't thank you enough for what you've done for me."

Gloria perked up with that. "Marti, tell me what you miss most about home and who you want to see the most." Marti became excited with thoughts of home. Gloria had been back and forth to home and traveling the world over the last year with the money she won. Marti was surprised that she had enough left over to buy her. But she reasoned trading her own slavery gave her a big discount.

Marti thought of home. "I miss the people at work the most. I can't wait to see them again. They will have my old job waiting for me. They have no idea why I took a year off. I told them I joined the Peace Core. I figured if I won the money, I could go back, quit my job and buy everybody a car. If I lost, I would be gone a year and no one would know what I really had to do. Oh my god! I would be soooo humiliated if they ever found out the things I let people do to me. I need that job since I didn't win the money. How could I possibly work with them if they knew all the things that happened to me?"

Marti got serious. The thought of her coworkers finding out her true situation for the past year frightened her to death. She continued. "Especially Mark. Oh god! Mark, my ex. I would die. It would crush me for him to find out. He called me a slut and posted pictures of me naked on the Internet. I had made those for him!" Marti exclaimed. "For him...." She repeated. "If he knew that I was a sex slave, I would just die. And Jimmy at work. He has had a crush on my for so long. If he knew anything about what happened to me, he would tell my family and I would never meet anyone again that he wouldn't tell the whole story to."

The door opened and they heard foot steps. Gloria felt a hand on the dildo. It was slid out of her smoothly and softly. The sensation was uncontrollable, Gloria shuddered. Nearing orgasm, she moaned. Marti then felt the dildo press against her own dry pussy opening. She quickly pleaded. "Please lubricate my pussy before putting it in. I won't resist at all." To her relief, she felt a glob of cold lubricant expertly swirled around her genitals. A finger reached inside her to apply an ample dose between her lips and inside her body. Marti succumbed to the indignity of allowing a stranger to manipulate her pussy lips. The dildo slid inside her and the setting was switched a notch higher. Her pussy wrapped itself around the vibrating artificial cock, sucking it in as if it were the real thing.

Marti could not tell if the hands were that of a woman, but she could not be certain they were a man's. She tried to think about which female staff member would want to do this to her, but it was not her, the hands wanted. After kindly lubricating Marti's pussy and inserting the dildo, the hands left. They attended Gloria instead.

She was still very close to orgasm and this mysterious person knew a woman's sexual response very well. The woman remained utterly quiet, never confirming to Marti her femaleness by the sound of her voice. She placed the underside of the tip of her finger onto Gloria's exposed and engorged clitoris. Gloria responded immediately with an involuntary spasm and grunt. Gloria tried to suppress her orgasm, but knew that if that finger touched her in that way again, she would explode in an orgasm.

She pulled her pussy inward, but that only intensified the feeling, so she reversed immediately. She relaxed and pushed her pussy and ass toward the secret woman standing behind her. This was to the woman's great pleasure. She watched Gloria open her sex up to her. She watched Gloria give in. The woman knew exactly what Gloria was feeling and what to do to torture her into more spasms but always short of orgasm.

She caressed Gloria's thighs and arms all the way down to her shackled wrists and ankles. Gloria could do nothing about it. She only felt the caress which kept her at the edge of an involuntary orgasm but did not cause her body to take the next step to release. Finally the woman's finger reached inside Gloria. Depressing with slight pressure the upper wall of her pussy all the way to the inside base of her clit until Gloria was a split second away from exploding in orgasm. The woman paid close attention to each twitch and the tension of each muscle in Gloria's ass and thighs. She pulled her finger out of Gloria just in time over and over again.

Gloria's sex was engorged to the point of pain, but she would not give Gloria the release of orgasm. She would instead slap Gloria's ass painfully, turning it red then replace her finger at just the right spot insider Gloria's pussy, bringing her back to the brink of orgasm.

More caresses of the her arms and the inside of her thighs caused Gloria to engorge to the point of soreness and aching. Unwilling to allow Gloria release nor relief from the sensations which would keep her at this uncomfortable point, she removed the vibrator from Marti's pussy, switched it off and inserted it back into Gloria carefully and slowly, so as to not overly stimulate her sex. Turning it on and up until it was just the right speed to keep Gloria in a perpetual state of hyper arousal but short of orgasm. Having achieved that point, she left the room.

Marti asked Gloria if the dildo was in her again, guessing it's intent. Gloria moaned. "I wish I could reach my pussy. I wissssh ohhhhh.... " Her body tensed in the hope of an orgasm, but none came.

Marti told her "Your whipping tomorrow will be much more painful if someone doesn't give you an orgasm, but I am sure someone will touch you and that will be all it takes to orgasm right there in front of them. What I am worried about is that same woman might come back early in the morning and bring us to the brink of orgasm and leave us there until we are whipped. So we will both be aching, aroused and swollen when the whip hits our butts and pussies."

Gloria moaned again, pushing her body against the shackles in a useless attempt to press the engorged folds of her pussy against anything which could finally bring her to orgasm. Marti continued. "Don't move. Just relax. It will only make it worse. Think about other things." Though, her body was tightly constrained into the humiliating position, she continued her thoughts of home. "No one back home or at work will have any idea how I was humiliated or whipped or made to masturbate myself in front of people."

jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers