All Comments on 'Mary'

by Scandman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story, however...

Some of the author's grammar is so bad that I found myself getting distracted from the story. For example, at the beginning of the story when the sons are positioning themselves on the various pieces of furniture, the son's arm is referred to as HER arm. He is a boy so it should be HIS arm. Read the story out loud and you will see where all the grammar problems are. Also, where is the arm pit on a chair? Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great storyy!

Before you sell them to the whorehouse, have girlfriends of the sons domesticate the bitches into good housewives cleaning everything in the house to spic and span shape. Then have their pussies shaved of all offending hair. And have the bitches thank the dominant girlfriends by licking their pussies wet before the boys impregnate their bellies with gallons of potent cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I actually loved the story, while most stories on here don't incorporate all different angles of sex, I liked the way that it was long and drawn out. Well written, I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
female anatomy fail

Hymens are at the edge of the vagina.

merrySMmerrySMover 1 year ago

World love for this author to come back and write more stories. Definitely need and editor, his for her, the arm pit of the chair. Lots of weird incorrect words, but loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous