Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, take it out!"

"I don't think so. You like this too much," and then he pushed forward. Mary shrieked in pain. The man started slowly fucking her. First it felt awfully painful, but the pain eased after a while. To Mary's horror it soon started to feel almost good and she felt odd feelings in her vagina. 'I can't enjoy of this, I can't enjoy of this,' she repeated in her head. She couldn't help it, but the excitement grew. She tried to push him away, but then her pussy exploded. She experienced her first orgasm ever and felt utterly shamed of that.

"I knew you'd like this," he laughed. His stamina after the two orgasms was good. Though the heavenly feeling he could hold. 'If I can make her cum again, she will be my slut'. He pumped vigorously and could soon see Mary to come closer. He stopped for a while and asked, "Want me to pull away?"

"No," she replied with hardly audible voice.

"But you don't love me and I'm not your husband. Are you saying you just want a man inside you, any man. And what that makes you?"

"Don't make me say it."

"Say you are a cock hungry whore."

"I'm a cock hungry whore. Please." He continued the fucking. He felt her pussy gripping to her cock when she came and that made him to come too. He collapsed on her and panted there couple of minutes. He then rolled over off her, gave a kiss to her cheek and said, "I need my night sleep now. If you want more now, you can ask from the boys. Otherwise you need to wait till the morning. Tell you what, a perfect wake up would be to feel your lips around my cock. Will you do that to me, my little slut?"

CHAPTER 3

To Mary's surprise the man had not fucked her more. He had made her to suck his penis, but that was it. He allowed her to wash herself and dress up.

"Let's have a breakfast," he said.

They entered the kitchen. She saw the two brothers by the table and Ashley by the stove frying eggs and bacon. She had also clothes, except her skirt, on. Her eyes looked like glass. 'She must have had a hard night,' Mary thought pitiful. Mary sat down with the old man. Ashley placed an egg and some bacon on the plate of Don. Don thanked her by squeezing her ass cheek.

"Thank you, Sir," she replied and then turned to Rob. Rob didn't do anything. Ashley started to shake her ass and pushed it closer to Rob. Finally Rob gave also a squeeze. She thanked him politely.

Mary was shocked. The brothers had turned her dearest friend to mindless sex robot. Ashley's and Mary's eyes contacted quickly when she offered the food to Mary, but Mary couldn't read anything from her eyes. The father got his food last. Ashley didn't offer her ass to him. Instead Mary heard her asking, "May I suck your cock while you are eating, Sir?"

"Why not," he laughed. Ashley knelt between his legs, opened her zipper and took his penis out. She took it into her mouth and started eager sucking.

Don commented, "She starts to be quite good in that. Sorry to let them go."

The old man groaned and ejaculated into Ashley's mouth. Ashley swallowed his seed, licked him clean and put her dick back into his pants. She stood up and thanked him. Mary was afraid her friend had lost her mind for good.

"How was she?" Rob asked nodding his head towards Mary.

"I found her true nature. She thought she is a missionary, but tell them Dear, tell them what you are. Like you told me last night."

Tears came to Mary's eyes. "I can't say it again."

"But you will only tell the truth. You want to leave, don't you?" he blackmailed her.

"I'm a cock hungry whore," she said lamely and started to cry.

"And what do you..." that was interrupted by a knock on the door. Rob rose up and looked through a window.

"It's is the bloody Allister. He is after the money we loaned from him," Rob said.

"Maybe we can satisfy him other way," the old man replied. "Let him in." Then he turned towards Mary. "If you ever want to leave this house, you will now play along. Understood?"

Mary was afraid where this was leading, but took the threat seriously and nodded.

Allister entered the kitchen escorted by Rob. He looked confused after seeing the two beautiful girls with these three bastards. He started, "I'd like to see my money now."

The old man replied, "If you can wait for another week, we can think a kind of a compensation for you."

"What do you mean? I've waited long enough."

"I know you are a lonely man like I am. The closest whore house is lousy as we know. I can offer you something better, if you are interested," he said and winked his eye.

"You can't mean these..."

"Why not? Ashley, come here and open Mary's shirt. Mr. Allister may want to try her tits." Mary almost screamed. She wouldn't let that man touch her, but then she remembered the old man's threat and kept silent. Ashley walked to her and leaned over her. Quickly she unbuttoned Mary's sweater and shirt. Ashley lifted the bra cups of her breasts. Then she went to Mr. Allister and took him from his hands.

"Sir, please come and try my friends tits. They are very full and firm. And tease her nipples too."

Allister was amazed. He groped this young flesh, mauled it and stretched her nipples. 'This is a dream,' he thought. He was ready to forget his money, for good. He was surprised to hear more.

"Mary, why don't you show to Mr. Allister what kind of compensation I had in my mind. Stand up and drop that silly skirt of yours." Mary knew she had to play along. They had to get out of here. She stood up and took off her skirt. Allister looked like he was having a heart attack.

"Bend over the table. Raise your nice butt up. Go ahead Allister, have a try." And he did. His palms wandered on her ass cheeks. They felt so good.

"If I let you fuck her, will you give me an extra week?"

"If I can have her, you'll never have to pay," Allister replied.

"What do you say, Mary? Will you sell your ass for my sake?"

'Now he really turned me to a whore,' she thought terrified. She noticed Ashley looking at her pleas in her face. 'I have to endure this,' Mary knew. "Yes, Sir," she then replied.

"Ashley, why don't you help them," he ordered. Ashley rushed to Mary and pulled her pantyhose and panties down and then took them off. The old man tried Mary's pussy and said, "It is too dry to be fucked and we don't want to wear Allister's cock out. Ashley, lick it wet."

Mary's mind shouted 'no'. Soon she felt her friends tongue against her vagina. Ashley lapped her pussy lips with her tongue and tried to push it deeper. Mary's mouth opened and gasped for air. Allister approached her. Ashley wasted no time to take her cock out and target it to her friend's pussy. She guided it in, when Allister started to push. Ashley tried to grow his excitement in every way. She rubbed her testicles, led his hand on Mary's breasts and talked dirty, "Fuck harder, Sir. She deserves it. Show her who is the man. Use that whore. Cum in her." That didn't take long. In less than two minutes he emptied his balls to her pussy.

The old man saw the disappointment on Allister's face and knew this could be his chance. "Allister. I don't blame you coming so fast. After all, she is a sexy bitch. Don't worry. For two hundred bucks you will get another round and I promise the girls will make you feel even better."

"It's a deal." Allister didn't have to consider.

The old man instructed, "Ashley, suck his dick hard again." Ashley was already good in this and Allister's cock stood throbbing in no time. "Now tongue Mary's asshole. Make it real slippery for him." To Mary's horror she soon felt a tongue penetrating her anus.

"Please, no," she begged.

"Did you ask something from Mr. Allister?" he said anger in his voice.

"Please fuck my ass, Sir," Mary corrected.

The old man corrected her, "I think he is a little bit tired. It is better that you do the work and let him rest. I know you can move that ass nicely."

And so it went. Ashley again grabbed his cock and mounted it against Mary's anus. Mary felt his saliva coated tip of penis touching her puckered hole. She slowly pushed her ass back and felt her asshole ripping. She couldn't relax her sphincter and had to stop due to terrible pain.

"Ashley, help her a little. Stretch that hole with your fingers." Mary felt Ashley's small fingers to take the place of Mr. Allister's penis. Ashley pushed both of her poke fingers into her asshole. Mary winced in pain. Then Ashley started to stretch her hole. Tears rolled from Mary's eyes and she bit her lip not to scream. Ashley added her middle fingers and performed the same treatment with no mercy. She then guided Allister's cock back.

Mary tried again. Ashley didn't give her possibility to stop. She pulled her from her hips. Mary's anus gave up and was filled with Allister's penis. She slowly pulled back and then pushed in. Allister groaned from satisfaction.

"Ashley, I'm sure a spanking spirits Mary to move her ass faster." Ashley obeyed again and started to spank Mary's ass cheek. Mary had to increase the pace despite the pain in her asshole. Soon Allister couldn't stay still, but started to push back with earnest. A droplet of blood appeared from Mary's anus. 'I'm ripping her,' he thought excited and that made her shoot his cum into her.

When he pulled out, Mary collapsed on the floor on her knees.

"Good idea. Ashley, join her and lick Mr. Allister's cock clean with Mary." This was already familiar to Ashley, but Mary almost vomited. Even the smell was terrible. Finally she pushed her tongue out and started the licking. She licked and licked mindless until she noticed Ashley was already putting the penis back to his pants.

Allister left and the girls remained on the floor and hugged each other. Mary heard the old man's rude command, "You blonde bitch, come here."

Mary stood up and walked to him. "Will you let go us now, please?"

He kept silent. His fingers went to her pussy. "Open," he said. Mary complied. He pushed two fingers into her pussy and started to finger fuck her. "Feels good?" he asked.

"Yes," Mary lied just hoping to get released soon.

"I knew you are sluts. I will do you two a favor. I have decided to sell you to the whore house. Now the most of the bitches there are over forty and worn out. The customers are old drunks. A young meat like yours will surely boost the business there. I think the owner is ready to pay nice money of you."

"But you promised..." Mary cried.

"Yeah, yeah. This is for your own good..."