All Comments on 'Mary and Sarah'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
insanely bad luck

Wife and pal had a truly stupid idea but fate conspired to make a bad idea really terrible. Great imagination author, entertaining, if slightly chilling, read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

wow wow wow

excellent work, but she got what she deserved but i wish she can have forgiveness, bcoz people are wiser after that, and much better as person.

keep it up.

and thanx for sharing this wonderful work

rjordanrjordanabout 13 years ago
Damn!

That was intense. Very well done from the storyline to the execution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
'word nazi' alert

marguerite = daisy like flowers

margarita = tequila based beverage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow, you da man

Can only wish there was as much justice in the real world as in these almost perfect tales you write. Why worry about fairness or forgiveness for these babes? In the real world most of these babes are so ruthless, they'd write you off and want to go home (or even leave with someone else) on a date for you using the wrong fork on a dinner course. And in this tale she stupidly risks killing the guy with her reckless behavior. As it is, most would say he's better off dead. Sad story, but can't begin to give enough stars for writing great non wimp stories.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Twisted tangled web story.... Mary rot in Hell

cpete,

What were you thinking?? Wild just wild!

Yes, children it was just a story. BUT a great story, emotional conflict, well written, edited and a scripted crescendo, to the end.

Thanks for sharing it on Lit!!

x

zed0zed0about 13 years ago
Awwww!

What a nice story, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
Well Written!!!!

But Damn!!! What a downer. Sorry I read it so late at night.

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Huh?

What happened to Mary? She's the instigator in this sordid mess. Although Sarah was a fool to go along with her, it was Mary's original plan, why does she get a free pass?

Well written and good drama, I'm just confused!

Amanda

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Aw, the best laid plans of mice and ---women often go awry.

Tony paid the ultimate price for the botched plan. You are becoming the go to man for burning the bitch stories.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Mary?

Mary should eat shit and die!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very well done!

Yes, another self-centered bitch gets taken down. Unfortunately, for every one busted, the other ninety-nine get away with it. Thanks author for sharing this one.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Cpete hits again

This guy has exploded in our midst. What a story of evil and tragedy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
thank god

thank god it is just a story

thefranzthefranzabout 13 years ago
Great Twist

Well Done! You really exploited the possibilities of a stupid plan going wrong to the maximum. As a reader you knew Sarah's choices were wrong but the (semi-) reasoning behind them (no harm no foul/what else can I do now) was still visible. And then everything went to hell in a handbasket...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent tale.

Refreshing change from the usual crap posted in Loving Wives section of Literotica! Hope you keep writing tales of this sort (husband not made into cuckolded wimp). Hurrah for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Needs lightening up a bit

Good writing, but the plot was too unreleaved. As written, it stats with an improbably conversation, and continues single mindedly through more improbably actions to a tragic end.

There's a market for this on the site, but for my taste it was too narrowly written. The characters were pure evil or good, not much in between. I like more ambiguity in characters, more intricacy in the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah!

I love a gentle romance! LOL

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Story is EXTREME but somewhat good ; Legal argument is total crap

Another author who cannot recall his own story correctly. How Sad.

Go back and read the last phone call between mary and Sarah. MARY says this... which is entrapment

"Sarah listen. No one can make this decision but you. But it was an accident. A complete unforeseen freakish, out of the blue, F'n Accident-it was not anyone's fault. There is nothing you can do about that now. You must think of yourself and the boys now. What is past is done-you must think of the future. Tony may have been the last Boy Scout-but he made those plans for you! For you to enjoy yourself when he was gone. Think of what Tony would have wanted-Tony wanted you to be happy."

In addition MARY is the one got the Pills from the hospital.

She admits she got STRONGER sedativies that required.

In addition the entire plans hatched out at the beginning of this tale comes from MARY.

In every sense MARY is faaaaaaaaaar more legally cupable than Sarah.

Yet in the story the ADA givea deal to Mary?

Thats crap.

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Fictional beginning with real consequences

Great! Intense? Absolutely! Most felons are unaware of the prosecutorial process, subsequent judgments and sentencing. They do not think about it because they have no contact with it until they enter the world on the other side of the law.

Thanks for making Lewis a stand-up real man. His immediate reaction to save Tony along with his EMT cohorts is real.

Zed0: you had me LOL here

cpete: looking forward to more of your artwork.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

I've read stories with a similar premise: Get the husband drunk/passed out and make him think he cheated so the wife could cheat without repercussion. For the life of me, I cannot remember who wrote such a story (hubby was tricked, but after talking to friends, realizes he was set up). I think it was one of the more famous authors on this site.

In THIS story though, everything went WRONG. Terribly wrong.

Going offtopic, I've actually been toying with such an idea as well. Wife and friend conspire to trick the husband, things take a turn for the worse when hubby stops breathing. The doctors manage to save him, but then the police find out that it was a combination of sleeping pills and alcohol, potentially lethal. So, attempted suicide, or murder...And the finger points to the wife...Who is then forced to reveal her intention to cheat.

It's nowhere near as dark as this story though.

And, I agree with Harry. Mary was the one who started it all. She got off scotfree. Urgh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just a Story - But, Not Right

I agree with the other commentators - Mary is the main culprit. Sarah was complicit.

You wrote Sara as basically very happy, loyal and intelligent. You overly qualified that point so I have difficulty believing that even drunk she would go along with any plan involving sex with her or her husband.

That said, Lewis did the right thing and Mary got a sweet deal and Sarah did get fucked - big, big time...does gullible bring anything to mind. She paid way too much but then, she was stupid. I feel for her and especially the boys!

You twisted the legalize around to suit the travesty and the pain involved for everyone but then...it's a story.

Okay, good story but a little stretch from paralleling real life.

Thanks!

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 13 years ago
Really?

It's obvious that spelling and grammar are not exactly your major strengths.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
bs

Not plausible

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
FINALLY, a story where the cheating slut gets hers. It's too bad the wronged husband had to suffer even more.

I agree the legal system is fucked up. Deals are made ALL THE TIME that lets bad, really bad felons get greatly reduced punishments in return for what the ADA thinks is the "greater good".

Another chapter to this story would make it nearly perfect provided he hubby miraculously begins to recover. I know, it's just a fantasy for a more perfect justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Deal of the Century

I can see Mary getting the deal and Sarah getting screwed.

Lewis who did right going to the police could only testify to what Mary told him. Sarah only nodded and never spoke about her role in the plot. Any info Lewis had on Sarah was hearsay.

An ASA would have cut a deal in a heartbeat to get them both in jail. Mary was WAY more guilty-but in the court of public opinion it looks a lot better to send a husband posioning wife to a long jail term then some best friend. Two wins is Two wins as far as a ASA cares.

As far as Mary vs. Sarah and entrapment. May have been able to sell it to a jury, but Sarah no doubt had a Public Defender who was cutting deals to move onto his next case.

I do not understand all the flack on grammer and spellling-get REAL this is LW not War and Peace.

StangStar06StangStar06about 13 years ago
I loved it

Truly brilliant!

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 13 years ago

Well written story of two really messed up women. Why the hell didn't they just go to the husbands and ask them to have a one time swap between friends? that would be the sensible thing to do. As for the ending? Sarah got what she deserved Mary should too.

JusttooldJusttooldabout 13 years ago
Different

A truly different take on the type of story where the wife wants to cheat and she gets punished. This is a well thought out story even if there are some parts that are hard to believe. After all the legal system can be quite screwed up at times.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 13 years ago
It was a great story, until the legal crap that come down at the end.

Mary should have been the one to go down, not Sarah... Everything was led by Mary so the ending did not really make sense. But up until the end, it was a great story. Sorry to see it fall on its face with the legal crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
well, well

this is a pretty good story. i can even believe the stupidity of the wife. job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Re-write it or another chapter.

I read your other story today, and read your comments, readers asked you to write a story from wife's POV and you did. Now, just think, have you done "justice" in this story? NO! Mary was the real planner, she gets the deal while the stupid wife gets hell, is it fair? NO!

romaq7705romaq7705about 13 years ago
very nice twist

very nice twist on the "let's scam hubbie so wifey gets a fuck for free card" plot. quite refreshing actually. thanks.

now, for those who think mary should have gotten the slammer answer me one question, who pulled the trigger?

on page one we have sarah talking:

"Well I put in a little extra." I replied. "I did not want Tony waking up I the middle of this."

so there you go. 'twas sarah all along!

despite knowing (in sarah's own words) "These things will knock down a bull elephant. Doc gave me these after my C section. I was down and out-I mean REALLY out for hours", sarah still gave tony extra just to make sure.

so, it really very simple. sarah did the crime. now sarah does the time.

quod erat demonstrandum

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Ok, so I added you to my favorite authors List! Well Done!!

Aussie Bard wrote a three part story a few years ago based upon a similar premise. It ended up being a different story than this one in that the aftermath of circumstances didn't turn out to be so tragic. It was so different in fact that at the end in that story there was a reconciliation. I always thought that story could have been a little bit better without the RAAC at the end. Your story was better. Hate to see an innocent like Tony have to pay for his scheming wife's crap though.

Thanks for sharing this story. It was a good read. (I apologize for mentioning another author while commenting on your story. I was just trying to make a positive comparison for your story.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To anonymous who wrote

"NO! Mary was the real planner, she gets the deal while the stupid wife gets hell, is it fair? NO!"

is it fair? YES!

her friend may have planned it, but she DID it

huge fucking difference, asshole

she got what she deserved, and you're dumber than dogshit if you believe otherwise

Hubs_in_hoseHubs_in_hoseabout 13 years ago
intense

I will admit that there were times that I got Mary, Sarah, Lewis and Tony mixed up. I didn't know who was who, who was married to which person or who was talking.

The plot is good, would like to have seen a little more build up, but I read it until the end looking for another twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Maybe non-erotic fits better

Story lacked eroticism, improbable plot. But original ending and captivating for the TTB (torch the bitch) crowd. Thanks for writing.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Tragic

All around tragic...

The boys lost their father

Sarah lost a good man

Parents lost a son

Sarah pays too heavy for a plan hatched by Mary

Mary gets off scott-free...huh?

If you wanted to write a real twisted, screwed up, convoluted story about the tragedy of human nature and stupidity - you get an A.

I wholly agree with Mandy!!!

Good story, more horror than anything. One question, what is the possibility (all this was Marys' doing, tipsy Sarah was too trusting and foolish) that Mary might have been attempting to get her old boyfriend back?

Well, a short and very different 'Loving Wife' story...

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why, Mary?

What about that Mary wanted Tony back and brainwashed stupid Sarah to go along with this scheme. It kept coming back to me whilst reading the first part. Maybe even this was what the author wanted me (us) to think. if so he built a nice layer under this story.

I think I understand why ASA made a deal with Mary: Sarah executed and Mary was the instigator so Sarahs sentence should be heavier than Marys-

Thanks for a great story. EinM

cpetecpeteabout 13 years agoAuthor
Tough crowd! Tough crowd!

Damn we got a tough crowd out in LW land!-LOL.

A reader emailed me I should have made the whole story a "dream"-with Sarah waking up at the end and seeing what "could have been".

Good idea-don't know if it would have gotten more boos or cheers.

Thanks all for reading and comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what the hell are you cpete ?

one thing is for sure, you are a major asshole. do you get off killing people destroying lives ?

you are definitly fucked up.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Great story.

Read like a play, which was a great refreshing change....very dramatic! You are a very disciplined writer. I enjoyed this story immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why does anyone think this is good writing?

This is terrible. Hard to follow, highly improbable; and do you understand the word "proofread?" "...the monitor flatten out." I mean, do you even read it the first time through?

At the very least, get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HIV + most anons = zero legal IQ

Prosecutors and Public Defenders make deals all the time within the 'courtroom workgroup' and many of them seem unfair.

Sadly, the criminal justice system isn't always about being fair and the civil courts sometimes have to pick up the slack like in the OJ Simpson case (in a civil suit Mary would probably pay dearly for her role in Tony's fate).

Author has great imagination and growing technical skill, looking forward to more submissions from this up and coming writer.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 13 years ago
Wow. Dark story.

The thing I liked the best was Lewis' character, "I sat at that at that man's table and broke bread with his family. What kind of slimy snake do you think I am?" A man with scruples! Mary is one of the most evil characters since Winter Frog's Dragon Lady.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

So Mary the mastermind gets off and Sarah the stupid wife looses it all. While she definitely deserves it Mary is the one I really want to fry. She set this up, she stole drugs, Sarah NEVER wouldn't have done this if it wasn't for her.

Glad Lewis had some balls.

likeboblikebobabout 13 years ago
fooled me

I thought this was a comedy or a parody until the last part that was serious. I would say it failed in both directions !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Its not great writing but he the story is

So much better than the wimp cuckold crap that's ruining literotica lately. This community isn't about erotica any more, it's just wack job cuckold writing about their pathetic mental problems.

At least in this story the selfish bitch goes to jail.

swimwriterswimwriterabout 13 years ago
You are creating good collection of fine stories

keep it up, this one was excellent, bad luck for bad people. it happens a lot.

Risq_001Risq_001about 13 years ago
I really liked it for a few good reasons

- One, every time I hear about someone giving their mate something to make them mellow or knock them out I wonder "Why don't they have a negative reaction to it?" Now a story actually had it happen.

This is more common than most people realize. It's also the reason Doctors say don't just use someone else's medicine in case it goes wrong. I know if I get a shot of Penicillin my reaction would be "exactly" like this.

- Two the wives often get away with their plans to cheat, and usually do cheat, and during the aftermath the husbands are the one forced to deal with their betrayal.

Often the readers side with the wives saying "what she did wasn't bad enough that he shouldn't forgive her and give her another chance." But why? How many chances to cheat on someone "should" you be given? This covered that angle nicely.

But what if someone else had a vested interest in seeing that justice was done?

That's why I like this story. It wasn't the husband forced to deal with what the wife did, but doctors, the DA, and his family all banded together to make sure the wife faced justices for her cheating attempt. Not to mention having the man she was planning to cheat with turning her in for what she did.

No I really liked this one (^_^)

-Risq

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Harry's got it right on this one...

The dominant personality/friend Mary seduces the subordinate friend, Sara, into cheating with her fiance' with tales of his sexual prowess, etc. Seems to be a common theme: Gullible wife gets lead astray by supposedly close friend with dominate personality. Gullible person gets persuaded or goaded to do something they normally would not do and ulitmately gets caught at it and pays a high price. The dominant personality and instigater usually is only slightly affected by the consequences. This occurs from grade school through adult life. In LW stories such as this one the good husband is depicted as a little too bland or not good enough for wife's aroused sexual appetite making wife even more susceptable to influence of people like Mary.

But both sides of the argument for who is the most guilty, Mary or Sara, are interesting. Some seem to think the shooter, Sara, is more guilty than the planner, Mary. This is comparable to the dealer on the street being more guilty than the cartel that organizes, finances and plans drug distribution.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Writers criticizing legal maneuverings ....

...are dead wrong.Just look at who gets plea deals in big drug busts, it's often the biggest offender, simply because he can help the po-pos cast a bigger net.Arguing about culpability is dumb. Thanks author for a dose of reality.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

I read a similar story back in 2005 by Aussie Bard, "Now It's My Turn". It's starts out with the same scheme between two women but ends completely different. In fact, your story included some of the comments I made about Bard's story (I was anon back then). Both stories are good reads but yours is a little closer to reality when the plan goes wrong. Thank you for a very entertaining read.

greyfalcongreyfalconalmost 13 years ago
didn't anticipate this type of ending

I think this story should have been in the humour section. The actions of the characters made me think as to whether or not they were adults!

The arguements put up by Sarah were good in the starting and then you ruined it all when she actually started feeling giddy with anticipation. How can a person who made such intelligent arguements, the same which i would have put up here in the comments section, be the same person who went along this incredibly stupid plot?

Everything i wanted to say to that bitch was said by Tony's mom and Lewis in this story.

I thought the story would have ended with Lewis telling Tony everything and both the bitches being kicked to the curb.

The only grudge i felt in the type of ending you gave was that the 'mother of all bitches-MARY' was given the light end of the rope to hold. I mean she was the one:

1) who thought of every detail beforehand

2) gave screwed up ideas to her friend

3) got the pills assuming that her friend had gone along with her plan.

4) executed the whole shit

5) told Lewis everything to save HER marriage.

6) thought only about the fact that Lewis had seen her naked with Tony while her friend's husband was in the hospital fighting for his life due to her fucked up plans.

7) betrayed her friend just so that SHE could be spared from some of those jail years.

God help you if you have someone like her as your FRIEND.

4 stars for the amazing arguements put up by various characters and a much better ending than i had hoped for.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
A well construed and superbly written story.

This Author have real talent. It rated 5 stars without hesitation.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Uh Okay

I guess to me the only redeeming part of this story is that you have covered the risks of drugging your own spouse. In most of the stories where the wife is getting revenge on the husband she thought was cheating or where she uses this same plot to try someone different. Like she wants to try a bigger dick or whatever... For whatever reason, she drugs her husband and sometimes ties him up showing no love or concern for him at all. The illegality of it is never brought up during the story. He divorces her for all the other reasons but that one.

So I give you this, that you have finally shown a consequence. The rest of this story is pure bullshit even for fiction. If this weren't fiction I would despise everyone that thinks this wife was in fact a "Cheating Slut." She hadn't even cheated yet. Lewis said he would not have gone along with Mary's stupid plan. She may have changed her mind and not been able to go through with it.

You had extreme consequences for a naive, but loving wife who was mislead by Mary throughout the story, including at the end. You definetly got the women-haters clapping for you though. You brought another loving Wife and Mother down!

And BY GAWD! I hope you never write a reconciliation story! All women are "Cheating Bitches" at heart you know! If not already then we perfect men know they want to be!

I am not blaming you author per se...and actually Harry in VA made some good comments on this one.

jiminabjiminabalmost 13 years ago
I really liked that one

Although a lot of comments stated that Mary got off scotfree and I agree that may have been true at the end of the story but then I think Lewis will ensure that changes. Thanks cpete. Ji

LittleJohn35LittleJohn35almost 13 years ago
Good Story-A 5

I thought the story was a little hard and unfair to Sarah, after all she was talked into betrayal. A sequel showing Tony recovering and searching and defending his wife would as least give her a chance.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

You did not flinch. The consequences for Sarah are a bit extreme, but given the law and human nature as we know and imagine it, plausible. Aclassic "If he fucks, I fuck" loving wife story turns to tragedy, and trivial self-indulgences, two women tidying up little inconvenient desires, suddenly discover that they live in a real world. One of the best suc stories I've read!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Back again

Did Tony finally succumb?

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
I don't know if this was too harsh a sentence, BUT

what some of you seem to forget is that betrayal is no "little thing". You have to see a crime through the victims eyes: 'What damage was done to the victim ?' NOT: 'What gain had the perpetrator ?'!

In fact I am often a bit surprised, considering how extreme most cheating stories on this site are built up,

(In reality often the circumstances are much less extreme: e.g. the cheated upon spouse doesn't really care because cheating doesn't normaly happen out of the blue. Most times the marriage is a empty shell long before the actual cheating.)

that not more of the spouses, especially the husbands, whose life crumbles out of the blue before his eyes, resort to simple, blunt violence. I mean not the over the top revenge often portayed here with elaborate plans involving the CIA, Navy Seals and what else, but simply pickung up ones gun and pulling the trigger. When you are hurt that deeply, you are in shock, not in the mood to make great plans.

Bottom line: Of course her plan did fail in the beginning stages, her gain was non existent. BUT when you decide to betray someone, YOU are responsible and elegible for everything that follows.

And to all you "she was lead on" cryers: FUCK YOU. It is the responsibility of the Spouse to withstand such outside influences. A betrayal is ALWAYS an inside Job, per definition.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Another thing after reading more comments:

Where the fuck do you commentors get the idea that she is a loving Wife? Because she SAID that she 'loves him' ? A LOVING WIFE DOES NOT BETRAY HER HUSBAND!

GET THAT INTO YOUR FUCKING CLOUDED BRAINS BEFORE YOU RUIN YOUR LIFE TOO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Time to 'count2four'

or maybe count to ten, you need to settle down. As a 3rd generation member of a law enforcement family I'll tell you why not a lot of stories have the guy pick up a gun and shoot the other characters: I arrest him, he is charged, tried, convicted, sentenced, then butt-raped in prison.

Not that great of a story.

LW category stories are mostly about cheating spouses, sharing, swinging, etc: if that isn't your cup of tea but you read them anyway you are by definition a closet-cuck or wannabe cuck.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Never said

that I think violence but be the better or more clever choice, just that pain and rage will lead you to give a shit about consequences. I think in Real Life its more because the cases are not as extreme or straight forward as in many Stories here.

Third gen law enforcer huh? Must be one of the good guys then don't you? Beeing a Cop doesn't make you a good person. Beeing a good Cop does, sadly the system doesn't want cops to be good people, just to muscle the law on the other people. Luckily often thats one and the same, but often it isn't.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Women with 60 IQ level.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PLANS AND PLANNING OFT GO ASUNDER

when on forgets the dosage or the effects//./TK U MLJ LV NV

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Wow

Thats just sad when a loving, devoted spouse gets drugged by the person they thought they can trust most, I say burn the bitch these two ladies need severe punishment for what they did.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
The writing is good; the plot is depressing as hell.

There is one other plot that is even more unrealistic than this one. That's the one where the wife ties the husband up and makes him watch her screwing several men in the hope that this will "teach him a lesson" and they can start again from 0. Then there is this one where the wife drugs her husband so that he will believe he screwed someone else so she can have a revenge fuck with impunity. I believe that

although a lot of the extreme plots on literotica have happened in real life, these two haven't.

Neither makes any sense. If a wife wants to screw around on her husband she will plan so he never finds out, not make sure that he does. Secondly, unless you are a medical doctor, drugging someone could be fatal. We all know this. So surely his wife would have some qualms. Thirdly, since the husband didn't have sex with someone else, he wouldn't remember it, and that would make him doubt that he did. A woman can be unconscious and still get fucked. A man can't. So he would not be likely to agree to his wife getting revenge and would probably divorce her if she did. So this scenario doesn't get her what she wants, which is to screw around a couple of times and still keep her marriage. What does get her what she wants is to wait till he or she goes out of town and then meet her lover in a hotel somewhere. If she does it once, or even twice, she'll probably get away with it. The other way, she probably doesn't. I am mystified why this plot device attracts so many authors.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
@ Johnny

Actually a man can be unconscious and still have sex the cock can be stimulated and still get hard, it's not necessarily controlled by conscious thought. Which is why a guy can be raped the body still responds even if you don't want it to the only way to stop it would be to prevent the brain from processing the stimuli.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Harsh

To pull a stunt like that you have to consider the consequences. The two sluts did not so everybody pays.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Intense palpable emotion

Really a gut-wrenching story...great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
an excellent and fitting end to a piece of trash

to bad her friend to dreamed up the scenario walked but am sure she will take care of her when she gets out of prison

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
Plot is too stupid to even comment on.

Others have called it trash. I agree, because of the total unbelievability of the entire work. No entertainment value, no redeeming value.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Wow

It seems Mary keeps getting Sara into a lot of trouble... What can you expect from a slut? I would've felt sorry 4 Sara but she's a grown woman she has her own mind she shouldn't have been so easily swayed to go forward with this stupid ass plan...Especially considering the consequences. I really can't believe there's women like these two brain dead morons walking amongst us.. No one is this clueless... It was ok. But I just can't really believe this story... I think it's funny that the slut (Mary) whom actually came up with the plan ratted her out... Sucks to be them

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
Cpete - you da man!

but consider the possibility that some stories should sit in your WIP bin for a few more months on simmer. This could have been one of the best I've ever read; but like a fine wine, it deserved a better finish. You are a stellar new author and I'll expect no less from you in the future. Teach me, teach us. (even that guy Anonymous)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to harsh of a sentence

Some of you fags are to much. the fucking husband is in a vegatative state, she fucking pit him there are you fuckers are saying she didn't deserve prison, fuck you asswipes. Death by hanging......string the whore, nothing like lynching a dumb whore

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE GREEN GREEN GRASS

of a peneteniary cell. TK U MLJ LV N V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Reality Story

It always bothers me to read stories that envolve drugging others. The risks always outweigh the rewards. In this story true reality hits like a ton of bricks. I have been expecting to run accross a story similar to this, but the absolute cause of death is a severe alergic reaction. Another reason I am a firm believer in the BTB crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gotta agree with others Harry is right on this one

While idiots have argued that Sarah acted while Mary only planned ..which maybe be technically true.. Mary is the person who gave Tony too much of the drug. and Mary still is the one who founded this criminal conspiracy. Sure at first this have been an accident but ti then become fraud and criminal.

Giving Sarah a tougher prison sentance does NOT mean that Mary HAS to get off scott free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What's up with unhooking Tony from life support and then hooking him back up again? There's nothing illegal about that. While they might get Sarah for attempted manslaughter with the drugs, that's rather pointless with the life support. She was entirely within her legal rights to do that, or she'd never have been allowed to do it.

That Mary got off completely is just baffling. She stole a controlled substance from the hospital she worked for, and it's probably not the first time. She might get a reduced sentence for cooperation, but cutting her off the hook completely? No way.

Four stars for suspension issues in an otherwise decent story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

In this tale are two of the worst women to ever live on this earth. Although Mary didn't actually give the drugs everything was her idea and there should have been no immunity for her. Both should rot in prison. Fucking cunts.

GieleBockGieleBockover 11 years ago
Not sure why...

...this story belongs in the "Loving" Wives category.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Very clever tale. Foolish actions often have the worst consequences.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
A good use of this plot device.

A 5* use. Consequences...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Bizarre

I thought it might be a set-up because one of the hubbies overheard the plan. Guess not! Tough!

How much can a person hate women to concoct a twisted tale like this? I suspect Lewis dropped Mary like an anchor ... No legal deal with the DA there!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Was Sarah

Retarded? That's the only thing that makes this story make sense. Love cpete stories but this is well below standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just Rewards

I hope she dies in Jail very young. Scheming slut. Good consequences except she is still breathing on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how much could a woman hate her husband to do this?

enough to kill him I guess

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
maybe

maybe they could get her for wrongful death but all the charges in the tale may

be only a dream. makes the tale sound good. all for a little sex. liked it as a

story

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
If only

Justice were so swift!

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
women often kill the husband

it just takes 20-40 years of constant nagging.....we jokingly call it natural causes....but we know she did it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"You're not a mindreader..."

Having a spouse of many years tell you that even after you've demonstrated many times that you DO know what they're thinking is one thing... but to have a spouse of many years have NO idea of how an action will effect you...?

Stupid as she is, Mary can be excused for not knowing Lewis... but Sarah...? That was betrayal clear and simple... Even if nothing bad happened to him, she killed their marriage. Lying... deceiving... cheating... did I just hear a marriage flat line...?

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
The other man

At least the "other man" was a good guy with a sense of right and wrong. Well done Lewis! And after hearing Lewis talk about Tony, we realise that Mary was lying through her teeth when she told Sarah(The cheating cunt) that Lewis was uncomfortable around Tony because she slept with Tony 12 years ago! Maybe she had something else planned!

And anyone that claims Sarah didn't cheat can suck shit! Of course she cheated! She made a plan to cheat, she put that plan into effect, she even booked the fucking room. Just because she didn't get to the sex part (Because of that pesky attempted murder) doesn't mean anything. There's more to cheating than sex. Sex just finalises the act.

Hopefully she gets all the sex she wants in jail when a butch 6foot amazon decides to fist the bitches ass!

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
@Harryin VA

The Ada will give a deal to Satan himself in order to get a conviction! Prosecutors don`t give a rat`s ass who roles over on the other, as long as they get a confession and proof to take before a judge. Who is more to blame doesn`t enter the equation. When 5 men rob a bank, and only one of them shoots the guard, ALL 5 are charged with murder, because of their participation in the robbery, without which there would have been no shooting.

Sarah was EQUALLY to blame as Mary, because she helped come up with the plan, but more importantly, she WENT ALONG WITH IT, even knowing that it was wrong. She was the one that gave the go ahead to put the plan into action. None of this could have possibly happened without her explicit approval. She used to be a fucking nurse! They both were. So they, more than most, would know the extreme danger of mixing powerful sedatives with alcohol! The drugs on their own can be dangerous enough, because everyone is different, and everyone reacts differently to drugs. That`s why only licenced doctors are allowed to prescribe them. The 2 women knew all this, being nurses, and still went ahead. This wasn`t a childish game of "Get my pussy fucked", this was really attempted murder!

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
And just one more comment

(I always do that)

As far as entrapment goes, there was none! Entrapment is when the police, or prosecutor convince an otherwise law abiding citizen to break the law, just in order to charge them. If the police don`t approach them, and trick or persuade them to break the law, them they wouldn`t do it - making that entrapment.

In this case the crime was already committed, so tricking the criminal into confessing is legally fair game! Prosecutors are allowed considerable leeway in these cases.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

I'm wished that Mary didn't get away so care-free. She was the one who orchestrated this convoluted scheme.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Firemen

Firemen are great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Man plans (woman) actually;

God has his own ideas...bill

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago

My only quibble regarding the story .Sarah was a nurse & Mary is still a nurse.So is it plausible that they would make such a big mistake of mixing booze with drugs?And we are talking here about overdose.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
**

Huh? This was so Swiss cheesed and so totally improbable that am wondering who really wrote this.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous