All Comments on 'Mary and Sarah'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lot of comments asking what happened to Tony, well we last heard about him being in a vegetative state so he’s pretty much fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This author had a great story idea.He also did a nice job, setting it up where anything could have happened and it could have been quite a tale.As you can tell, I'm a little disappointed it came to such a sudden end.

I would have loved to have seen the drugged husband sent home and see what happened from there!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Umm that went to dark places really fast at the end. Mary was far more responsible for what happened. She administered the pills. Waw her plot. Nothing happens to her? Nothing. The savage harshness at the end was just terrible. Her Aruba quip was gallows humor. She was lost without Tony. She was forced to make a terrible decision. Lok she betrayed her husband by being a willing accomplice but she did not deserve what happened to her. She was an accomplice to attempted manslaughter. She did not distribute a controlled substance. Her punishment was extreme and most of it misplaced. Vile ending. Cheating or intent to cheat or in this cheat via a swap is not worthy of death or lengthy incarceration and separation from her children. The MIL at the end was understandably upset but did not know what happened and the ASA gave the deal to Mary. Even a public defender would be able to get her to beat the attempted manslaughter rap. Especially since Lewis under oath will testify to Mary being intimately involved. That provides reasonable doubt. Her ordering the disconnect from the life support would NEVER be considered an act of manslaughter. No jury in the world would convict her on that action given his extended time as a vegetable. There is no way to prove intent that she somehow wanted to cash in just for insurance money. The Aruba comment would not get her convicted. And again how did Mary get off scott free. How did Lewis not get involved on the case as a witness?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Terrible story! Don't waste your time.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

interesting. at first, I thought somehow Tony and Lewis found out the plan and faked the CPR, EMT's etc. but the hospital stay ruined that. What happens to Tony?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well shit, that spiraled and got dark fast. I thought it was going to be a setup and then she would see sense before going through with that horrible plan. It was not that. :(

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

I don't get the harsh ending, and lack of denial. it was all Mary's idea; her manipulations, she got the pills and administered them.

LoejtcLoejtc7 months ago

Disappointing. Cpete may not be the best writer on Literotica but his storylines are usually superb.

This one seemed forced and simply illogical.

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Always a fun read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The plot was a bit daft but it was well written. Mary should have been nailed to the wall as well. Both of them were evil. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ridiculous ot and characters. There is no reasonable motive for their planned stunt and then seduction of Lewis. Why would Mary want it? Why would Lewis want it? Wasn't Sarah happy with Tony? Why then the obsession, for both Mary and Sarah? Maybe Mary is a cuckquean. Sex with her husband will not bind Lewis and Tony together. ÇOne thing when drunk and shooting the breeze. All the premeditation and scheming. They are nurses but somehow miscalculate the dose for Tony? They don't take precautions for aspiration risk of vomit and position accordingly? Lwis shows up just in time. And maybe the weirdest thing is that the wife who appears to have massive guilt at first, then rationalized the DNR for financial reasons. Somehow she has come to the conclusion, it was an accident, so why not ice innocent Tony and get the insurance money? Huh? Yes then the legal twist and sting. Great. But really she woukd pull the plug? Maybe after 2 years of no responses. This seems like a month or two. At least Lewis acted nobly. Why did Mary ever think Lewis would go along with this? They aren't even married yet. Maybe if Mary and Lewis were swingers looking to swap? And they knew Tony would balk and they collectively seduced Sarah. The discontinuity between the first half page and then the latter half where Sarah is suddenly all in, is so steep, that it stretches credulity..what a trainwreck. Guess it was a story worked backwards from the BTB ending that the author wanted with the DNR twist and suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok, this was BTB. But the plot was borderline preposterous!!

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Well-FUCKING-Done! Loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

all of this shit was started and pushed by mary, it sucks she got ma deal. w/o her instigation and constant harping, sarah wouldnt have bought into the scheme, its typical of law enforcement that they let the worse person get a deal.

On the good side, this story is just further proof that women are evil scum, untrustworthy, gold diggers,and their thought processes have nothing in common w/ common sense, decency, logic or humanity. They are deviant humans and cannot be undesrstood by any male, even a woke faggot democrap psychoanalist. rk

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Why

Why would Mary carry the can?.Sarah instigated the plot,obtained the pills and left Tony unattended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would be fun if someone wrote a different ending - Tony wakes up after 2 weeks; then where does this go? Has Lewis already talked to the police? Does anyone tell Tony? BTB or RAAC? Lots of possibilities.

Mary has to take a bigger fall; the whole thing was her idea that she kept pushing. Lewis was lucky to escape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

26thNC is such a man child. How the fuck is this the best story on here? God help your family, you pathetic little man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Experienced college party girls, and nurses too, should know to always lay a "compromised " person on their side.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Still one of the best stupid cheating wives stories ever in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is real as it nearly happened to me. My now ex and her now husband tried to kill, but I have not been able to prove. The police in her area refuse to do anything. I will have to write what happened and post on here, or give someone all the details so they write and post it on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Question: What's a great way to screw up a really good relationship?

Answer: Someone, be it self, best friend, or Cosmopolitan writer, gets a bright idea about how it can (secretly, of course) be made better.

There is a writer on this site (I don't remember the name) who claims the opposite of "good" is "better". This story illustrates that concept pretty well.

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

What was the motive for this shit? Mary said Lewis was jealous that Tony had fucked her in college. That obviously evaporated in the end.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

The whore who got the whole thing started got off too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good example!!!!

For all what is going wrong at loving wifes! A cuck story with the logic of a child or worse a brain dead retarded moron! This is one of the many many stories here where the author wants to fish likes from both worlds, the cucks and the btb fans! It starts with the cuck cliches where the „loving“ wife risks hubbys life by drugging him so she can fuck around and ends with a “as long as the bitch burns“ I guess, couldn`t read this nonsense to the stupid end! But I saw enough of this mental crap to be able to write such bullshiz on my own snd to be honest there is not much you need to doknow it ... no creativity and for sure no skill! You just need to know that many readers like this very SIMPLE crap! If you want too know who is responsible for flooding loving wifes with brain dead unlogic /btb crap see the comments ... as long as the bitch burns at the end everything is fine even if the story is from planet cuck where the people have the intellect of a banana! What is the bigger embaressasment the story, the comments or my poor grammar ;)

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Seems a bit unfair that Mary got off way lighter than Sarah, despite orchestrating the whole thing. But I guess life's a bitch, especially when you're in the habit of making dumbass decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"I do not know if Tony is alive or dead, I do know I am just dead inside without him or my children."

Selfish bitch is still only thinking about herself. What a terrible, vapid person to be in the head of. Good story, still.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

"They arrested me. Said I was going to forfeit my license, go to jail, I was to lose everything-unless I cooperated with them."

Any decent lawyer could argue Mary was acting as an agent of law enforcement and gotten her down to 10-15 rather than 20

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Two lowlife bitches. Both would’ve gone to prison and deservedly so. Even with Mary giving evidence against her friend she too could not avoid serving time as the entire scheme including who was the driving force behind it would have come out during the trial Lewis’s evidence in chef would have corroborated the Mary was the planner. He was the first one told what the plan was and he now owed Mary nothing.

So, in the end both women were fucked and facing Gaol time.

Good story.

Rates 5/5.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Two cheaters caught and punishment deserved. Extreme pain earned by both

Coldest planning by two sluts because they wanted more

Great story 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

One of the first stories that I read on LW, and still one of the best. Even with a deal on criminal charges, Mary would lose his nursing license and never work again.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Two truly evil women

But Mary takes the prize. Susan was weak, but Mary was the schemer. I'm glad it's fiction, but as was said I'm sure it's happened sometime.

andyinozandyinozover 5 years ago
Well ....

... eff me !!

These girlfriends and their ridiculous scheme just leave me speechless.

Fiction ... sure ... but I'll wager that it has really happened somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NICE,WELL ?

WELL WRITTEN STORY, CANT SAY I ENJOYED,CAME AWAY FEELING VERY MOROSE, STILL JUST 5⭐️,THANKS.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
Mary

I don't know what kind of deal she got but it should have resulted in stiff repercussions. She was actually the instigator of the whole mess, provided the drugs, and overdosed him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well 26thnc, not quite...

Lewis took his ring back and apparently Mary is without a husband. And even though she didn't get jail time I'm sure she will never work as a nurse again. Not as much as she fucking deserves but something.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
depressing

what kind of world do we live in when shit like this happens on a daily basis?

what lenghts spouses go to so they can break their vows

where are the morals of these people?

what happened to our society that more and more of this shit happens?

very depressing !

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Pretty good

As an RN, I know Mary would lose her license to practice and would never work as a nurse again. I doubt she would get off without significant prison time either. Other than no consequences for Mary, it was a good story.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
5 stars, great story...

Murphy's law: everything that can go wrong WILL go wrong. I hope she enjoys prison, she deserves it - and so does Mary. Coldblooded, my goodness. Great story, great writing. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lucky You

You ended up just like you wanted, the center of your own world.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
You need a ticket

to get into a college commencement. Her grandkids will be off-limits too; and, I wouldn't want to be her if Tony is alive and well when she gets out. If he dies, it's life, no parole on murder one.

Mary definitely needs her own closing page on this one; and I'd like to know what eventually happened to Tony and Lewis - recovery and reconciliation, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Missed it cpete

What happened to Mary other than not getting married. She was complicit. She belongs in jail too..... ah cpete.......1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

I think I’ve got some old ones here!

“but tell me you don't wonder after a decade." – Not THIS crap again? Who cares? So what happens if Lewis IS “all that?” Will that change anything? She’s still going to be married to Tony, but now having cheated on him, and having to settle for “second best!”

What happens if Lewis prefers Sarah?

So Tony and Lewis aren’t BFF’s – it happens! Presumably they’re getting together for these events now, why would they expect that to change?

IF I thought I had cheated, I would still wonder why does my wife want a revenge cheat! That should be the LAST thing on her to-do list, WAY behind cutting off my balls.

If they think that LEWIS is uncomfortable around Tony NOW because Tony slept with Mary YEARS ago, how do they think that TONY will feel about Lewis for sleeping with Tony’s WIFE?

Unless I missed it, I didn’t see anywhere that Lewis was ASKED about his feeling towards Tony. Maybe he simply hasn’t warmed up to him, maybe whatever feelings he has aren’t related to Tony’s prior relationship with Mary. "Something Lewis said a while back makes me think Lewis feels uncomfortable because Tony your hubby and I used to date." – ”SOMETHING Lewis said?” Just what did he say?

“A complete unforeseen freakish, out of the blue, F'n Accident-it was not anyone's fault.” – Um, “These things will knock down a bull elephant.” "Well I put in a little extra.” In his DRINK? I assume alcoholic? Mixing strong sedatives, including a “little extra,” with alcohol, and it’s “not anyone’s fault?!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huh... well my dick is dead now

Well that was depressing and just killed my boner. I just tried to read another story to get it back up to no avail. Fuck... Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
total fucked up shit

Women are just fuck slut whores...not to be trusted...

KRD19254KRD19254over 7 years ago
Issue here

Mary got the drugs and even add the extra - and she walks? Mary is the one who talked Sarah into this and was the enabler..... Ya, USA justice is not just blind but those free-bee deals suck.

Both bitches should have done serious time - but letting Mary getting off is all wrong?!?!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Sad Shit

Some SAD fucking shit! ~ How fucking stupid,and warped can some people be?!

(Including me for reading this crapola!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

crappy story. the cheating assholes always ends up better.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

where there some name changes in this, I got confused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Got What They Deserved?

Only ONE got any real punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ouch

Mary should have paid for it as well.

Those two really suck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Did Mary Exchange Vows With Them?

When a wife follows advice given by someone outside of her marriage that can bring about the destruction of her marriage, that wife deserves to lose that marriage. Sarah got exactly what she deserved. Mary deserved worse. Mary's ex-fiance is the only one who escaped partially unscathed. This was a story of one stupid wife following advice from an even more stupid unmarried woman. That was like a high school senior taking dating advice from a second grader.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Stupid. Two stupid cunts. That's what they are. One gave bad advice, she's the one free but alone. The other took her advice, lost everything, including her freedom. Fucking cunts. Special place in hell for them.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Four stars.

What goes around comes around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So when she got out?

I'll bet the first person she killed was Tony's mother. Then went looking for Tony. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Further Thoughts

“You know men have such F'n fragile egos.” – AGAIN this bull shit about men’s egos! Like women have NO problem with their men screwing other women!

And the BS about how she’s been the good wife and mother for years and deserves a little fling, but Heaven forbid the good husband and father has a little fling – better wear a cast-iron jockstrap!

Wasn’t Tony going to be suspicious that she already had a bag packed before he got home from “screwing” Mary?

“But it was an accident.” – No, it wasn’t! Those pills were strong enough to “knock down a bull elephant,” and she gave him a “little extra’!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through...

a sad and surreal story. Five stars.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
One Other Question

Just what DID Lewis say to Mary that made her believe that he was uncomfortable with her prior relationship with Tony? Because he obviously had strong feeling FOR Tony!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Mary

It was Mary who came up with the plan and got the drugs and TALKED Sarah into the DNR, how does SHE get the deal?

Other thoughts -

It’s all well and good that Mary is willing to have Sarah sleep with Lewis, but does anyone consider how TONY feels about it? Mary believes that Lewis is uncomfortable with Tony because Tony slept with her, so why does she not think that TONY might not be comfortable with Lewis after Lewis sleeps with Sarah? Especially where when Tony slept with Mary she wasn’t even DATING Lewis, let alone MARRIED to him, while Sarah would be CHEATING on Tony if she sleeps with Lewis now.

And, has she ASKED Lewis if that’s what’s bothering him? Maybe their past history has nothing to do with it, maybe they just don’t connect – it happens! And maybe Lewis isn’t interested in fucking Sarah, “White Night” complex or not!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't think so

They got a lot of the evidence illegally and used coercion to get Mary's testimony. I think a jury acquits her and she took whatever money was left, moved across the Country with her kids and lived happily ever after. Yours was a fairy tale ending. Reality sucks sometimes. She got off scott free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Drugged Husband

This is one of the only stories I have read that explores the possible death aspect of drugging the husband to trick him into thinking he committed an affair. In these types of stories the husband usually finds out later that he was drugged and they divorce with no criminal charges brought against the wife. It's not just the amount of medicine given, you never know how someone will react to certain medication. The wife clearly didn't know what the medication was she just took Mary's word for it, they could have been cyanide pills! For all that they knew he could've been allergic to the medicine and had his throat seal up. Mary is a nurse right so she should've have known that- giving someone unecessary medication could possibly result in their death. Freaking morons both of them.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
**

Huh? This was so Swiss cheesed and so totally improbable that am wondering who really wrote this.

loveoverlustloveoverlustabout 9 years ago

My only quibble regarding the story .Sarah was a nurse & Mary is still a nurse.So is it plausible that they would make such a big mistake of mixing booze with drugs?And we are talking here about overdose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Man plans (woman) actually;

God has his own ideas...bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Firemen

Firemen are great

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

I'm wished that Mary didn't get away so care-free. She was the one who orchestrated this convoluted scheme.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
And just one more comment

(I always do that)

As far as entrapment goes, there was none! Entrapment is when the police, or prosecutor convince an otherwise law abiding citizen to break the law, just in order to charge them. If the police don`t approach them, and trick or persuade them to break the law, them they wouldn`t do it - making that entrapment.

In this case the crime was already committed, so tricking the criminal into confessing is legally fair game! Prosecutors are allowed considerable leeway in these cases.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
@Harryin VA

The Ada will give a deal to Satan himself in order to get a conviction! Prosecutors don`t give a rat`s ass who roles over on the other, as long as they get a confession and proof to take before a judge. Who is more to blame doesn`t enter the equation. When 5 men rob a bank, and only one of them shoots the guard, ALL 5 are charged with murder, because of their participation in the robbery, without which there would have been no shooting.

Sarah was EQUALLY to blame as Mary, because she helped come up with the plan, but more importantly, she WENT ALONG WITH IT, even knowing that it was wrong. She was the one that gave the go ahead to put the plan into action. None of this could have possibly happened without her explicit approval. She used to be a fucking nurse! They both were. So they, more than most, would know the extreme danger of mixing powerful sedatives with alcohol! The drugs on their own can be dangerous enough, because everyone is different, and everyone reacts differently to drugs. That`s why only licenced doctors are allowed to prescribe them. The 2 women knew all this, being nurses, and still went ahead. This wasn`t a childish game of "Get my pussy fucked", this was really attempted murder!

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
The other man

At least the "other man" was a good guy with a sense of right and wrong. Well done Lewis! And after hearing Lewis talk about Tony, we realise that Mary was lying through her teeth when she told Sarah(The cheating cunt) that Lewis was uncomfortable around Tony because she slept with Tony 12 years ago! Maybe she had something else planned!

And anyone that claims Sarah didn't cheat can suck shit! Of course she cheated! She made a plan to cheat, she put that plan into effect, she even booked the fucking room. Just because she didn't get to the sex part (Because of that pesky attempted murder) doesn't mean anything. There's more to cheating than sex. Sex just finalises the act.

Hopefully she gets all the sex she wants in jail when a butch 6foot amazon decides to fist the bitches ass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"You're not a mindreader..."

Having a spouse of many years tell you that even after you've demonstrated many times that you DO know what they're thinking is one thing... but to have a spouse of many years have NO idea of how an action will effect you...?

Stupid as she is, Mary can be excused for not knowing Lewis... but Sarah...? That was betrayal clear and simple... Even if nothing bad happened to him, she killed their marriage. Lying... deceiving... cheating... did I just hear a marriage flat line...?

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
women often kill the husband

it just takes 20-40 years of constant nagging.....we jokingly call it natural causes....but we know she did it.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
If only

Justice were so swift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
maybe

maybe they could get her for wrongful death but all the charges in the tale may

be only a dream. makes the tale sound good. all for a little sex. liked it as a

story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how much could a woman hate her husband to do this?

enough to kill him I guess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just Rewards

I hope she dies in Jail very young. Scheming slut. Good consequences except she is still breathing on her own.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Was Sarah

Retarded? That's the only thing that makes this story make sense. Love cpete stories but this is well below standard.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Bizarre

I thought it might be a set-up because one of the hubbies overheard the plan. Guess not! Tough!

How much can a person hate women to concoct a twisted tale like this? I suspect Lewis dropped Mary like an anchor ... No legal deal with the DA there!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
A good use of this plot device.

A 5* use. Consequences...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

Very clever tale. Foolish actions often have the worst consequences.

GieleBockGieleBockover 11 years ago
Not sure why...

...this story belongs in the "Loving" Wives category.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Second Comment

In this tale are two of the worst women to ever live on this earth. Although Mary didn't actually give the drugs everything was her idea and there should have been no immunity for her. Both should rot in prison. Fucking cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What's up with unhooking Tony from life support and then hooking him back up again? There's nothing illegal about that. While they might get Sarah for attempted manslaughter with the drugs, that's rather pointless with the life support. She was entirely within her legal rights to do that, or she'd never have been allowed to do it.

That Mary got off completely is just baffling. She stole a controlled substance from the hospital she worked for, and it's probably not the first time. She might get a reduced sentence for cooperation, but cutting her off the hook completely? No way.

Four stars for suspension issues in an otherwise decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Gotta agree with others Harry is right on this one

While idiots have argued that Sarah acted while Mary only planned ..which maybe be technically true.. Mary is the person who gave Tony too much of the drug. and Mary still is the one who founded this criminal conspiracy. Sure at first this have been an accident but ti then become fraud and criminal.

Giving Sarah a tougher prison sentance does NOT mean that Mary HAS to get off scott free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Reality Story

It always bothers me to read stories that envolve drugging others. The risks always outweigh the rewards. In this story true reality hits like a ton of bricks. I have been expecting to run accross a story similar to this, but the absolute cause of death is a severe alergic reaction. Another reason I am a firm believer in the BTB crowd.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THE GREEN GREEN GRASS

of a peneteniary cell. TK U MLJ LV N V

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to harsh of a sentence

Some of you fags are to much. the fucking husband is in a vegatative state, she fucking pit him there are you fuckers are saying she didn't deserve prison, fuck you asswipes. Death by hanging......string the whore, nothing like lynching a dumb whore

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
Cpete - you da man!

but consider the possibility that some stories should sit in your WIP bin for a few more months on simmer. This could have been one of the best I've ever read; but like a fine wine, it deserved a better finish. You are a stellar new author and I'll expect no less from you in the future. Teach me, teach us. (even that guy Anonymous)

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Wow

It seems Mary keeps getting Sara into a lot of trouble... What can you expect from a slut? I would've felt sorry 4 Sara but she's a grown woman she has her own mind she shouldn't have been so easily swayed to go forward with this stupid ass plan...Especially considering the consequences. I really can't believe there's women like these two brain dead morons walking amongst us.. No one is this clueless... It was ok. But I just can't really believe this story... I think it's funny that the slut (Mary) whom actually came up with the plan ratted her out... Sucks to be them

norcal62norcal62about 12 years ago
Plot is too stupid to even comment on.

Others have called it trash. I agree, because of the total unbelievability of the entire work. No entertainment value, no redeeming value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
an excellent and fitting end to a piece of trash

to bad her friend to dreamed up the scenario walked but am sure she will take care of her when she gets out of prison

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
Intense palpable emotion

Really a gut-wrenching story...great job!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Harsh

To pull a stunt like that you have to consider the consequences. The two sluts did not so everybody pays.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
@ Johnny

Actually a man can be unconscious and still have sex the cock can be stimulated and still get hard, it's not necessarily controlled by conscious thought. Which is why a guy can be raped the body still responds even if you don't want it to the only way to stop it would be to prevent the brain from processing the stimuli.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
The writing is good; the plot is depressing as hell.

There is one other plot that is even more unrealistic than this one. That's the one where the wife ties the husband up and makes him watch her screwing several men in the hope that this will "teach him a lesson" and they can start again from 0. Then there is this one where the wife drugs her husband so that he will believe he screwed someone else so she can have a revenge fuck with impunity. I believe that

although a lot of the extreme plots on literotica have happened in real life, these two haven't.

Neither makes any sense. If a wife wants to screw around on her husband she will plan so he never finds out, not make sure that he does. Secondly, unless you are a medical doctor, drugging someone could be fatal. We all know this. So surely his wife would have some qualms. Thirdly, since the husband didn't have sex with someone else, he wouldn't remember it, and that would make him doubt that he did. A woman can be unconscious and still get fucked. A man can't. So he would not be likely to agree to his wife getting revenge and would probably divorce her if she did. So this scenario doesn't get her what she wants, which is to screw around a couple of times and still keep her marriage. What does get her what she wants is to wait till he or she goes out of town and then meet her lover in a hotel somewhere. If she does it once, or even twice, she'll probably get away with it. The other way, she probably doesn't. I am mystified why this plot device attracts so many authors.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Wow

Thats just sad when a loving, devoted spouse gets drugged by the person they thought they can trust most, I say burn the bitch these two ladies need severe punishment for what they did.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PLANS AND PLANNING OFT GO ASUNDER

when on forgets the dosage or the effects//./TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Women with 60 IQ level.

count2threecount2threeover 12 years ago
Never said

that I think violence but be the better or more clever choice, just that pain and rage will lead you to give a shit about consequences. I think in Real Life its more because the cases are not as extreme or straight forward as in many Stories here.

Third gen law enforcer huh? Must be one of the good guys then don't you? Beeing a Cop doesn't make you a good person. Beeing a good Cop does, sadly the system doesn't want cops to be good people, just to muscle the law on the other people. Luckily often thats one and the same, but often it isn't.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous